有一首英文歌的歌词叫“嘿疯由”,这首歌音译歌词名叫什么啊?

有一首英文歌,歌词带有 you are so beautiful girl ,这首歌叫什么名字?
有一首英文歌,歌词带有 you are so beautiful girl ,这首歌叫什么名字?
09-03-08 &
歌名Beautiful girlBeautiful girl, wherever you areI knew when I saw you, you had opened the doorI knew that I'd love again after a long, long whileI'd love again.You said &hello& and I turned to goBut something in your eyes left my heart beating soI just knew that I'd love again after a long, long whileI'd love again.It was destiny's gameFor when love finally came onI rushed in line only to findThat you were gone.Whenever you are, I fear that I mightHave lost you forever like a song in the nightNow that I've loved again after a long, long whileI've loved again.Beautiful girl, I'll search on for you'Til all of your loveliness in my arms come trueYou've made me love again after a long, long whileIn love againAnd I'm glad that it's youHmm, beautiful girl.
请登录后再发表评论!
不出一个月就会很熟练了。开始可以借助“五笔打字员”练习
请登录后再发表评论!
You are so beautifulBaby you…you are so beautiful,So unbelievable.I love your smile.Oh baby you…oh you…you are so wonderfulIrresistible all your life.Anytime I wonder…wonder how I feelOh, you`re driving me out of my mind.Every time I see youBabe, is this for real?Oh, someone like you is hard to find.Oh, I promise you love.And I can’t get enoughEvery day and night.Oh, I do it for you,Everything what I dotill the morning lightBaby you…you are so beautiful,So unbelievable.I love your smile.Oh baby you…oh you…you are so wonderfulIrresistible all your life.The way you look tonightYou can`t give me more.Every time a story in your eyesListen to my heartbeat.Oh you can't ignoreYou `re the nearest thing to paradise.Are you ready for love?Oh, I can’t get enoughEvery day and night.Oh, I do it for you,Everything I can do till the morning light.Baby you…you are so beautiful,So unbelievable.I love your smile.Oh baby you…oh you…you are so wonderfulIrresistible all your life.Baby you…you are so beautiful,So unbelievable.I love your smile.Baby you…oh…you…you are so wonderful.Irresistible all your life.Oh Baby you…you are beautiful.So unbelievable…( I love your smile)Baby you…oh…you…you are so wonderful.Irresistible all your life.参考资料:
请登录后再发表评论!
【You’re Beautiful】James Blunt Grammy Nominees 2007 格莱美提名2007
请登录后再发表评论!
Sean&Kingston
请登录后再发表评论!
Sean&Kingston
请登录后再发表评论!
http://955.cc/bdFPd&&&&&宅男神器、宅男必备地址!!
请登录后再发表评论!
Grammy&Nominees&2007&格莱美提名2007
请登录后再发表评论!(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'一首英文歌,男歌手唱的,其中一句歌词是:I don&t know who you are,这首歌叫什么名字?, 一首英文歌,男歌手唱的,其中
一首英文歌,男歌手唱的,其中一句歌词是:I don&t know who you are,这首歌叫什么名字?
猴驯桓28 一首英文歌,男歌手唱的,其中一句歌词是:I don&t know who you are,这首歌叫什么名字?
回答、外面商场放的。
还有其他信息吗。
不是?你在哪儿听到的这首歌,那句歌词是高潮部分的:
那句歌词后好像是where you are from、其他都不知道了?
追问,这首歌是我上课的时候Jesse McCartney的What&apos:
是West Life的As long as you love me吧
歌词应该是I don's your name 。,那首歌挺有节奏感的?你只知道这一句歌词你现在的位置:& > &
有一首歌dj歌曲歌词是大概是什么we want we wamt 再什么什么的,这首歌叫什么名字
有一首歌dj歌曲歌词是大概是什么we want we wamt 再什么什么的,这首歌叫什么名字
Heavy Rotation 是这个么
歌曲名称:世上岂有神仙哉 歌手:董贞 董贞 - 世上岂有神仙哉 醉花泪 苍天饯 一萧似催 是红尘中 ...
这首歌的正确名字是《午夜dj》 ,不过《如果我是dj你会爱我吗》也可以,都是一样的。 送歌词给你。。...
有一首歌曲,歌词是 哎呀秋香你千万别紧张 都说我风流倜傥小霸王..大概就是这样子了。是一首DJ曲歌曲...
Heavy Rotation 是这个么
拜托啦…很多DJ前面都是这样的。M5、A8、A9慢摇、K粉时代也有很多
DJ是职业不是音乐。乡非口中的DJ音乐,正确叫法是电音/电子音乐/电子舞曲。乡非经常把电音错误说成D...
让我飞 歌手:彭亮
土嗨最大特点就是把电子舞曲错误叫成DJ舞曲。DJ只是职业,不懂就去夜店看看。DJ不是音乐,那些音乐正...
是触电的那种感觉吧` 你看一下歌词先 触电的那种感觉已漫漫出现 想要无时无刻有你陪伴我身边 触电的那...
有一首歌,歌词大概是I want diangdiangdiangdiangdiang是个英文歌应该是...
你可能感兴趣的内容?}

我要回帖

更多关于 baby这首歌的歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信