singyoutoslep baby这首歌的歌词歌词大意是什么

(谁能给我What can I do to make you love me的歌词及中文翻译 0 你们回答过的这首歌歌词。歌名是什么?_百度知道
(谁能给我What can I do to make you love me的歌词及中文翻译 0 你们回答过的这首歌歌词。歌名是什么?
我有更好的答案
sorry seems to be the hardest word
歌手:john elton
专辑:blue moves
What have I got to do to make you love me
What have I got to do to make you care
What do I do when lightning strikes me
And I wake to find that you're not there
John Elton
What do I do to make you want me
What have I got to do to be heard
What do I say when it's all over
And sorry seems to be the hardest word
It's sad, so sad
It's a sad, sad situation
And it's getting more and more absurd
Why can't we talk it over
Oh it seems to me
That sorry seems to be the hardest word
What do I do to make you love me
What have I got to do to be heard
What do I do when ligh...
sorry seems to be the hardest word)
难以开口说抱歉
what i got to do to make you love me?
我做了什么使你爱上了我?
what i got to do to make you care?
我做了什么让你在乎
what do i do when lightning strikes me?
当闪电在头上响彻时我做了什么?
and i wake to find that you're not there?
当我醒来已发现你不在身边
what i got to do to make you want me?
我做了什么使你需要我?
what i got to do to be heard?
我做了什么什么使你听见
what do i say when it's all over?
当一切结束时我该说什么
sorry seems to be the hardest word.
难以开口说抱歉
it's sad, so sad
很悲伤,很悲伤
it's a sad, sad situation.
这是一种很悲伤的情形
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Singer/songwriter-Egil Olsen 这首歌歌词_百度知道
Singer/songwriter-Egil Olsen 这首歌歌词
《Singer / Songwriter》(我唱我自己的歌)演唱:Egil Olsen所属专辑:《I am a Singer / Songwriter》发行时间:日
歌词:I am a singer /songwriter我是一个歌者自己写歌I sing and write songs我唱我自己的歌over and over一遍遍all day long一天天I am a singer /songwriter我是一个歌者自己写歌I sing and write songs我唱我自己的歌this life is heavy人生虽沉重but this guy is strong但这个家伙够坚强if i were to write you a song如果我为你写首歌would you care to sing along你愿不愿意同我唱?ooo ooo ooo哦哦哦哦哦哦I am a singer /songwriter我是一个歌者自己写歌singer / songwriter一个歌者自己写歌I write songs and sing我唱我自己的歌over and over 一遍遍this is my thing这是我的生活I am a singer /songwriter我是一个歌者自己写歌I write songs and sing我唱我自己的歌few have heard of me很少有人听说我but to some I‘m the king但在我的王国里我是王if I were to write you a song 如果我为你写首歌would you care to sing along你愿不愿意同我唱?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
songwriter我是一个歌手兼作曲家singer &#47、再而三地this is my thing这是我的东西i am a singer &#47?ooo ooo oooi am a singer &#47?California(egil olsen)40 000 feet above the ground
40万英尺以上的地上i’m on my way to california我正要去加利福尼亚i have always wanted to go there我一直特别想去那儿的now i’m comin flyin through the air现在我的飞翔在临近的空气中bought myself a new guiar给自己买了一个新的吉他and spent the rest on motels and a rental car花了am a singer &#47,橘汁和超级巨星neon lights and sunshine blocking out the dark 霓虹灯和阳光阻止了黑暗even the bum seem to have a lot of fun即使这个流浪汉似乎有很多乐趣dancing on the sidewalk in the sun舞蹈在人行道上在阳光下good things are comin for the boy on the run美好的事情来临时都是给这个男孩在东躲西藏this is where a new era begun这就是一个新时代的开始wrote a load of songs inside my mind 一大堆的歌曲写在我的意识里while driving round in california围绕着加州驾驶some of them might someday end up on the air 他们中的一些人也许有一天结束了在空气里while some of them got lost over there当他们其中的一些在那里迷路this is the one that I started to hum这是一个让我开始哼哼gazing out the windshield at the sun远望挡风玻璃上的太阳good things are comin for the boy on the run美好的事情来临时都是给这个男孩在东躲西藏this is where a new era begun这就是一个新时代的开始you and i (and the dog) 你和我(和那只狗)(egil olsen)i wonder if you and i我想知道你和我are gonna stay together都要待在一起forever you and i永远地你和我that would be nice那太好了you and i are playing house你和我都玩过家家the dog’s the baby那只狗宝宝i’m the husband you’re the spouse我是你的丈夫你的配偶and somehow maybe不知怎地; songwriter歌手兼作曲家i write songs and sing我写歌和唱歌over and over 一而再; songwriter我是一个歌手兼作曲家i sing and write songs我唱歌和写歌over and over一而再; songwriter我是一个歌手兼作曲家i write songs and sing我写歌和唱歌few have heard of me很少有听说过我but to some i‘m the king但在一些东西里面我是国王if i were to write you a song 如果我是为你写一首歌would you care to sing along你愿不愿意一起唱,停在汽车旅馆和一个租来的汽车pretty girls and oranges and superstars漂亮的女孩; songwriter我是一个歌手兼作曲家i sing and write songs我唱歌和写歌this life is heavy这永生也是沉重的but this guy is strong但这个家伙强if i were to write you a song如果我是为你写一首歌would you care to sing along
你愿不愿意一起唱、再而三地all day long整天i am a singer &#47,也许we can get a little ranch我们可以买一个小农场out in the hallway在外面走廊the flat is our little mansion这公寓可真是我们的小的高楼大厦you and i for always你和我总是if you and i如果你和我are gonna stay together都要待在一起forever you and i永远地你和我we got to do this right我们必须要做的
提问者评价
至少翻译了。
采纳率100%
其他1条回答
i am a singer / songwriter
i sing and write songs
over and over
all day long
i sing and write songs
this life is heavy
but this guy is strong
if i were to write you a song
would you care to sing along
ooo ooo ooo
singer / songwriter
i write songs and sing
over and over
this is my thing
i write songs and sing
few have heard of me
but to some i‘m the king
if i were to write you a song
would you care to sing along
california
(egil olsen)
40 000 feet above the ground
i’m on my way to california
i have always wanted to go there
now i’...
olsen的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首歌歌词有一句&第一句是listion to the song……得把得……什么什么的,是什么歌?_百度知道
有首歌歌词有一句&第一句是listion to the song……得把得……什么什么的,是什么歌?
我有更好的答案
歌手:Vengaboys
There's a boy in my mind and he knows
I'm thinking of him
On my way though the day and the night
The star shine above me
He's been gone for some time but I know
I truly love him
And I'm singing a song hopping he'll be back
When he hears it
My heart goes sha la la la la
Sha la la in the moring
Sha la la la la
Sha la la in the sunshine
Sha la la la la
Sha la la in the evening
Sha la la la Sha la la la la just for you
If your love's gone away just like mine
You'll feel like crying
Sing along maybe once maybe twice
Let's try it together
Some sweet day no one knows you'll return
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁waterfalls
这首歌的歌词中文是什么意思 ?_百度知道
waterfalls
这首歌的歌词中文是什么意思 ?
歌曲名称:Waterfalls歌手:TLC所属专辑:1996 GRAMMY Nominees发行时间:歌曲时长:4分41歌曲语言:英语歌词中文释意:一个孤独的母亲凝视着窗外盯着一个儿子,她只是不能触摸如果在任何时候他都在一个果酱'她会在他身边但他没有意识到他伤害了她这么多但是所有的祈祷都没有帮助在所有的原因,他似乎无法保持他自己的麻烦所以他出去,他赚钱他知道的最好的方式另一个身体躺在水沟里,听我说不去追逐瀑布请坚持河流和你所用的湖泊我知道你会有你的方式或根本没有但我想你太快了小宝贝有一种天生的痴迷对于诱惑,但他只是看不见她给了他爱,他的身体不能处理但他能说的是我的宝贝有一天,他去看了一眼镜子但他不承认自己的脸他的健康正在衰退,他不知道为什么3封信把他带到了他最后的安息地你们不要听我的?不去追逐瀑布请坚持河流和你所用的湖泊我知道你会有你的方式或根本没有但我想你太快了不去追逐瀑布请坚持河流和你所用的湖泊我知道你会有你的方式或根本没有但我想你太快了昨天我看见一道彩虹,但过多的暴风雨有了了一丝不好的雷是因为我的生活灰色的阴影,我祈祷所有十个消失在阳光明媚的日子里,他很少表扬他就像他的诺言是真实的,只有我的信念才能撤销我吹给我的生命带来了许多机会清澈的蓝色和无条件的天空我的眼泪干了我的眼睛不再孤独的、痛苦能使他们在飘落的雨谁是的耻辱不去追逐瀑布请坚持河流和你所用的湖泊我知道你会有你的方式或根本没有但我想你太快了不去追逐瀑布请坚持河流和你所用的湖泊我知道你会有你的方式或根本没有英文歌词:A lonely mother gazing out of her windowStaring at a son that she just can't touchIf at any time he's in a jam' she'll be by his sideBut he doesn't realize he hurts her so muchBut all the praying just ain't helpingAt all 'cause he can't seem to keepHis self out of troubleSo he goes out and he makes his moneyThe best way he knows howAnother body laying cold in the gutter' listen to me1-Don't go chasing waterfallsPlease stick to the riversAnd the lakes that you're used toI know that you're gonna have it your wayOr nothing at allBut I think you're moving too fastLittle precious has a natural obsessionFor temptation but he just can't seeShe gives him loving that his body can't handleBut all he can say is baby it's good to meOne day he goes and takes a glimpse in the mirrorBut he doesn't recognize his own faceHis health is fading and he doesn't know why3 letters took him to his final resting placeY'all don't hear me?1-Don't go chasing waterfallsPlease stick to the riversAnd the lakes that you're used toI know that you're gonna have it your wayOr nothing at allBut I think you're moving too fast1-Don't go chasing waterfallsPlease stick to the riversAnd the lakes that you're used toI know that you're gonna have it your wayOr nothing at allBut I think you're moving too fastI see a rainbow yesterday' but too many stormsHavee and gone leavin' a trace of notGood-given ray' is it because my life is tenShades of gray' I pray all ten fade awaySeldom praise Him for the sunny daysAnd like His promise is true only my faith can undoThe many chances I blew to bring my life to anewClear blue and unconditional skiesHave dried the tears from my eyesNo more lonely cri endurin' pain that it keeps 'em in the pourin' rainWho's to bl a shame1-Don't go chasing waterfallsPlease stick to the riversAnd the lakes that you're used toI know that you're gonna have it your wayOr nothing at allBut I think you're moving too fast1-Don't go chasing waterfallsPlease stick to the riversAnd the lakes that you're used toI know that you're gonna have it your wayOr nothing at all
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
all没有听到我吗,他让他的钱  最好的办法,他去,是不是因为我的生命是10  灰色灯罩,但他看不出  她给他爱,他知道如何  另一个机构在沟铺设冷,听我的  1鸵鸟政策去追逐瀑布  请坚持河流  而湖泊,你已经习惯了  我知道你要去的是您的方式  要么一事无成  但我认为你走得太快  小珍贵的自然痴迷  为诱惑,他似乎无法保持  他的自我摆脱困境  所以他出去,以重新  湛蓝的天空和无条件  已干涸的眼睛从我的泪水  没有更多的呼声endurin孤独的痛苦,所有他可以说是婴儿是好我  有一天,他在果酱的,我祈祷所有10消逝  很少赞扬他的晴天  而像他的承诺是真的只是我的信仰可以撤消  我吹我的生活带来很多的机会,他不知道为什么  3信带他去了他的最后安息之地  Y&#39,但太多的风暴  来来去去leavin&#39?  (快速成形1)  彩虹我看到昨天;一丝不  好,给光,她会在他身边  但他不知道他那么多伤害她  但所有的祈祷只是没有帮助  在所有'在pourin&#39  一个孤独的母亲凝视着她的窗外  在凝视她的儿子是不能触摸  如果在任何时候,并采取在镜子一瞥  但他不承认自己的脸  他的健康正在消失,他的身体不能处理  不过;的事业,并且不断地&#39
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【Sing You To Sleep】_Matt Cab-Sing You To Sleep在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
Sing You To Sleep
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
Matt Cab歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
我需要你来哄哄我}

我要回帖