17:26:05&&出处:&&作者:
编辑:上方文Q &&)
让小伙伴们也看看:
文章观点支持
当前平均分:0(0 次打分)
[04-04][04-04][04-01][04-01][04-01][04-01][04-01][03-31][03-31][03-28]
登录驱动之家
没有帐号?
用合作网站帐户直接登录to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy Infestation: Survivor Stories
$14.99 USD
"[★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆] Great atmosphere, until you are killed by a player. Not much to say, survival horror, your worst enemy is not a zombie, chaotic gamers."
Recent updates
18 February
GET AFTERMATH HERE
We have posted an UNLIMITED USE pre-alpha key for everyone to install and test the game and server stability! Looking forward to seeing you in game!
11 February
That's right!
We will be having an official Aftermath stream on Artemis Knives twitch channel at ~11:30 AM PST!
For more information go here!
For the stream go here:
About This Game
Infestation: Survivor Stories is a Survival Horror MMO that immerses players in a zombie-infested, post-apocalyptic world in which a viral outbreak has decimated the human population leaving in its wake, a nightmare of epic proportion.
A Huge Persistent World: This is an nonlinear open world game
Explore, Scavenge, Kill, Survive: You are one of the few survivors and must navigate the desolate countryside exploring cities and scavenging for items
Group with other players to increase your chances of survival
Combination of First-Person and Third Person Perspectives
Meld of PVE (Player versus Environment) and PVP (Player versus Player)
Safe Settlements where Players can access their global inventory
Create your own Clans
Reputation system – Choose to become a lawman or bandit
Leave Messages for friends in the game world with a time capsule
Immersive environment with unique and spine chilling sound effects
Huge variation of melee and firearm weapon types
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor:2.4 GHZ Quad Core or better
Memory:4 GB RAM
Graphics:Nvidia GTX 460/ATI Radeon HD 5850
DirectX(R):9.0
Hard Drive:3 GB HD space
Sound:Windows Compatible Sound Card
Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
Recommended:
Processor:2.4 GHZ Quad Core or better
Memory:4 GB RAM
DirectX(R):9.0b
Hard Drive:3 GB HD space
Sound:Windows Compatible Sound Card
Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
o (C) 2012 OP Productions, LLC. All rights reserved. The Infestation: Survivor Stories name and logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of OP Productions, LLC. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
50.1 hrs on record
I gave the game a solid chance. I really did. I've played for quite some time hoping they would eventually release reasonable patches. I was such a fool.Instead of wasting money on this I should have bought the latest One Direction Album. It can't be worse than this game thing.
Was this review helpful?
11 people found this review funny
3.4 hrs on record
The deinstallation works fine.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
434.8 hrs on record
THE WORST GAME EVER, THE WORST SUPPORT AND COMMUNITY, THE WORST ANTI-CHEAT, THE WORST DEVS
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
1.5 hrs on record
Everytime i see this game in my library a feel like i have fail as a person.
Was this review helpful?
11 people found this review funny
0.5 hrs on record
10% luck20% skill 15% concentrated power of will5% rage50% pain0% reason to purchase this game
Was this review helpful?
13 people found this review funny
207.9 hrs on record
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, &If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.& Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- &Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through.& I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because this game gave me cancer anyway.
Was this review helpful?
8.0 hrs on record
Dear developers....................../??/) ....................,/?../ .................../..../ ............./??/'...'/???`·, ........../'/.../..../......./¨?\ ........('(...?...?.... ?~/'...') .........\.................'...../ ..........''...\.......... _.·? ............\..............( ..............\.............\....
Was this review helpful?
2.3 hrs on record
The only reason I didn't uninstall this crap is to be able to give it a negative review!I got this on sale with a coupon for under $4 and I still feel ripped off!Basically, they just made a terrain and some controllable characters... and that's it. I would like to discuss game mechanics or game play, but there isn't any. You get a character with horrible and in some cases barely responsive controls, so you can glitch around a horrible world design. I was in
situation where I couldn't jump over 1 foot fence, but I had no problem walking over and on top of people. Fight mechanics... HA! You will spend hours just watching what seems to be a 2 frame motion of your character moving his hand up and down.... up and down... up and down ... until you or the attacker drop. There really is no game here. They use the term &Open World& to hide the fact that they didn't ( or couldn't) make such a broken world work for anything else. It really feels like a failed project that original programmer abandon and gave to someone with less skill to develop. I have seen school kids make a better game then this using a free game maker in ONE DAY!But wait, THERE IS MORE! Act now and you will get their version of Punk Buster Service added to your computer. It takes up room, it's always on using up your bandwidth and overheating your CPU and.... you can't uninstall it even if you run as an administrator! TRUE! Strangely enough this awful blight they required me to install on my system so I can play this horrible game, DOES NOT WORK! I've seen people spawn weapons, ammo, unlimited health and such with no problem. But if server you are playing on is updating you will get booted and logged as a cheater. Also, if your time on the server is different or daylight saving time comes on, or your ping shoots up, or you run another program, or you try to listen to music, or windows update, or you don't have the new windows update, or you receive an e-mail on your open browser, or any other random reason you will get booted and sent message that Punk Buster caught you cheating. Oh, did I mention you can't uninstall it? This is not a game. This is just a money grab for this company. They hope they will get enough people to build a community so the game keeps going due to people, because they know they got nothing. That's why they invested more effort in marketing of this game instead of developing it. It came out in 2012 and still has the same issues!We should all start a petition to include this game on Norton or Kaspersky virus lists, so before you can download it your computer stops you from making this mistake and erase it for you. DO NOT BUY THIS GAME! EVER! Your money would be better spent on getting a tattoo on a side of bleeding haemorrhoid!DO NOT INSTALL EVEN IF IT'S FREE!MOVE ALONG! NOTHING TO SEE HERE!
Was this review helpful?
8 people found this review funny
4.8 hrs on record
Bought this game for $1, Spawned in a rock 10/10.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
5.8 hrs on record
I spent 10 minutes holding the w key to reach a city, I couldve used this time to actually study or even have a fap
Was this review helpful?
13.2 hrs on record
I bought this game because a friend said it's &really not that bad.&I don't talk to that friend anymore.
Was this review helpful?
35.0 hrs on record
Do not waste your money. Getting a ????? would be a better idea if you ask me
Was this review helpful?
27.9 hrs on record
Bought game.Had it for a few months.Got bored, so I bought hacks from AimJunkies.Played it for a month of my subscribtion to aimjunkies.Got bored when to Artimis Knives Twitch Stream. (Artimis is a admin and personally bans cheaters on stream)Told him that I was a hacker and wanted to know when I was getting a bad.He told me &all hackers get banned&.I explained that I have been hacking in this game and getting unfair kills for a month.He said &you should be banned soon&.Month later I came back to his stream to tell him that I wasn't banned yet.He told me &then you aren't a cheater, we have a really good cheat and hacking detection system&.I then gave him screenshots of me hacking.He said it was fake and if it was real I would be banned.I followed him on a stream and killed players next to him on the map and server he was on. I used blatant hacks with another hack subscription.He thought it was funny.I asked where my ban was.He still thinks I am not a cheater.Point is, hacking system is flawed and Artimis is autistic as ????. This story took place months ago and to this day I am not banned.Buy this game.
Was this review helpful?
0.4 hrs on record
Was this review helpful?
1.1 hrs on record
Kicking yourself in the nutz is more fun than this game.
Was this review helpful?
109.6 hrs on record
Got banned for hacking even though I didnt ( I don't care what you say I dont this game is ????) and when I got banned i got a message saying that I should go to a link
that has more information on bans, but it doesnt exist. So I went and looked at the Terms of Service and On one of the sections (section 5a) it says that the company can ban/suspend accounts at any time for any reason or no reason whenever they want. Also, it states that customer support will not help with your account because they THOUGHT I was cheating so thats cool. So you are just buying the game and if you play legit you get banned and you cant talk to customer supportDont buy this piece of s***. It has a lot of little bugs but they get to your nerves after a while. Too many hackers. ToS says they can ban you anytime without a reason. Customer support doesnt help with bans. 1/10 -Atleast my computer can run it
Was this review helpful?
24.6 hrs on record
When i look at this game i feel sad.It had so much potential but they HAD to put in trial and premium.Dying and losing your items. Its not fair Because i had bought it and should not have to buy another thingJust to get premium. I mean we have already paid for it so why do we have to pay for it againIf this was a Free Game then it would be acceptable but it isnt. I feel like it is a waste.
Was this review helpful?
0.9 hrs on record
I have a severe dislike for this game on both an emotional and spiritual level.
Was this review helpful?
3.0 hrs on record
Delete Local Content Simulator
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
42.1 hrs on record
I would actually pay to remove this from my games list.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Infestation: Survivor Stories
Genre: , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 17 Dec, 2012
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &}

我要回帖

更多关于 lone survivor 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信