崇仁一中陈国清听力试音前的英文歌曲女生组合唱的

您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
2015江西省广昌一中崇仁一中联考英语试题及答案
文章来源:互联网&&&&本站:武汉美术网&&&&网址:&&&&更新时间:
广昌一中、崇仁一中2015届高三12月联考&&&&& 英语试题命题人:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 命题学校:崇仁一中第一部分& 听力(共两节,满分30分)第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1. What’s the probable relationship between the two speakers?A. Classmates&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Workmates&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Strangers2. What’s the date today?A. July 4&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. July 3&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. July 23. What does the man mean?A. The concert last night was a failure.B. Many people attended the concert.C. People at the back of the concert hall were talking loudly.4. What can we learn from the conversation?A. The fire broke out suddenly.B. Everything was burnt down in the fire.C. No one died in the fire.5. Why is the woman complaining about the noise?A. Because she is sleeping.&&&&& B. Because she is reading.&&&&& C. Because she is writing.第二节(共15小题;每小题l.5分,满分22.5分)&&& 听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第6段材料,回答第6至8题。6. How many questions are there in Peter’s exam paper?A. Four&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Six&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Five7. How did Peter feel about the exam?A. Quite satisfied&&&&&&&&&&& B. Very much disappointed&&&&&& C. A little regretful8. Why did Peter fail to finish the last question?A. Because it was too difficult for himB. Because he didn’t have enough timeC. Because he was too nervous to see it听第7段材料,回答第9至11题。9. When did the conversation most likely take place?A. Tuesday morning&&&&&&&& B. Wednesday morning&&&&&&&&&& C. Thursday morning10. How many times was Miss Smith late during that week?A. Six times&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Four times&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Three times11. Which of the following best expresses the main idea of the dialogue?A. Miss Smith was unlucky.B. Miss Smith always had some excuses for not coming on time.C. Mr. Sharp was very unhappy because Miss Smith was often late for work.听第8段材料,回答第12至14题。12. What did the man ask the woman to do on Sunday afternoon?A. To come to a dinner party&&& B. To watch a volleyball game&& C. To meet his friends13. What did the woman have to do then? A. To invite some friendsB. To go to Mexico CityC. To pick up her brother-in-law at the airport14. What did the man suggest?A. She came over after she got back from the airportB. She brought something to eatC. She ordered pizza for dinner听第9段材料,回答第15至17题。15. Why did Mark call Kathy? A. To ask her to think of a good ending for his paperB. To invite her to a museum to walk through a new exhibitC. To invite her out to the movies16. Why is Kathy interested in Indian culture?A. She studied Indian culture in a class.B. She has a paper to write about Indian cultureC. She teaches Indian culture to children17. Why didn’t Mark accept Kathy’s invitation?A. He didn’t have enough moneyB. He wasn’t interested in what she was going to doC. He would rather work on his history project& 听第l0段材料,回答第18至20题。18. What is the result of air pollution?A. Loss of land&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Killing fish&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Illness and even death19. What are the forms of pollution?A. Air, water and soil&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Oil and wood&&&&&&&&&& C. Marine life 20. What can pollution of soil cause?A. Illness and deaths B. Ugliness to man’s natural beautyC. The reducing of the amount of useful land.& 第二部分阅读理解(共两节,满分40分)第一节(共15小题:每小题2分,满分30分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。AWords like "thanks" and "please" have become pet phrases for Na Yuegang. As one of the volunteers at this year’s Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) forum(论坛), he assists more than 100 international representatives.But Na Yuegang is not alone. More than 600 volunteers from 13 universities in Beijing contribute to the APEC meeting, according to Beijing Daily.Students take advantage of opportunities to put their skills and intere sts to work at the forum, and in return they gain valuable work experience and connections.Na Yuegang is an international politics major at Beijing Language and Culture U niversity, and he’s a language enthusiast. In addition to English, he speaks both Thai and Cantonese. He uses his talents to help determine where delegates are from based on their accents.He even gets to use his language skills to communicate with staffers. Through communicating with delegates, he’s developed a deeper understanding of his college major. “Here, I learn the meeting’s agenda(日程安排), how the delegates work, and get a feel for the atmosphere of this international event.” he says."This experience has made me more curious about the relationship between China and other nations," he says "I want to study these relationships, if possible.”&Xu Han, 21, an English major at Beijing University of Technology, is approaching the conference from a different angle. Her job is to introduce delegates to China’s technological innovations like 3D printing machines produced by technological company Tiertime. She is also in charge of showing off cultural relics and she does it all in English.Once, she did a lot of preparation for the process behind a carved lacquer ware(漆器制品)technique to meet a Thai representative's curiosity. In only four days, she read more than 100 pages of notes.&&& She did her own research online as well. Through her own research she's gained the ability to speak about the subject with confidence.&&& She's constantly on the look out for opportunities to grow.21. The main purpose of this text is to A. make a brief introduction of the APEC forumB. praise the student volunteers at the APEC forum C. show the students' hardwork at the APEC forumD .encourage students to take personal development opportunities22. From the text we can learn that Na YuegangA. majors in English languageB. can speak more than three languagesC.helps many representatives with their daily workD. starts to take interest in national relationship23.Which of the following words can best describe XuHan?A. Deligent and skillful&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Shy and creativeC. Honest and kind&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Proud and mean 24. What would be the best title?A. APEC ForumB. Students Work Hard at APEC MeetingC. Students Make a Hit at APEC ForumD. Experience Comes from Practice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& BBack in September of 2005, on the first day of school, Martha Cochran, a social studies school teacher at Robinson High School, did something unforgettable. On the first day& of school, with permission o f the school headmaster, she took all of the desks out of the classroom.The kids came into the first period. They walked in, and there were no desks. They looked around and said, "Ms Cochran, where are our desks?" And she said, "You can't& have a desk until you tell me how you earn them.”They thought, "Well, maybe it's our grades.”"No," she said.& &"Maybe it's our behavior. "&&And she told them, "No, it's not even your behavior. "&& &Second period, the same thing. Third period... By early afternoon television news reporters had gathered in Ms. Cochran’s class to find out about this crazy teacher.&&The last period of the day, Martha Cochran gathered her class. They were at this time sitting on the ground floor around the sides of the room. "Throughout the day no one has really understood how you earn the ordinary desks in this classroom." she said,& "Now I'm going to tell you. "& &Martha Cochran went to the door of the classroom and opened it, and as she did, twenty-seven adults, who were fathers or mothers of the kids, walked into that classroom, each one having a school desk. And they placed those school desks in rows. And when they finished placing those desks, those kids for the first time in their lives understood how they earned those desks.& &Martha said,& "You don't have to earn those desks. They did i t for you. They put them out there for you, but it's up to you to sit here responsibly to learn, to be good students and good citizens, because they paid a price for you to have that desk, and don't ever forget it! "[来25. Why did Cochran take all the desks out of the classroom?& &A. Because she wanted to punish the kids.&&B. Because she wanted to let kids know how they earned the desks.&& &C. Because kids didn't need any desks at her classes.&& &D. Because the desks were all broken.26. Who give kids to have a chance to get educ ation?&&A. Teachers.&&& &B. The headmaster.&&&& &C. Kids themselves.&& &D. Kids' parents.27. Which of the following is NOT TRUE according to the text?A. Kids finally understood what th eir teacher meant by themselves.B. The headmaster supported Ms. Cochran’s idea.C. Kids studied without desks on the first day.D. Kids' parents earned the desks for them.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c源:Z§xx§k.Com]Everyone looks forward to progress, whether in one’s personal life or in the general society. Progress indicates a person’s ability to change the way he is living at the m oment. Progress must lead to a better life and a brtter way of doing things.All these, however, remain true only in so far as people want to accept technology and move forward& by finding new and more efficient ways of doing things.However,at the back of the minds of many people,especially those who miss the “ good old days”, efficiency comes with a price. When communication becomes efficient,people are able to contact one another no matter where they are and at whatever time they wish to.The click of a button allows people miles apart to talk or to see each other without even leaving their homes. With the communication gadgets, such as mobile phones and iPads, people often do not take the effect to visit one another personally.A personal visit carries with it the additional feature of having to be in the person’s presence for as long as the visit lasts. We cannot unnecessarily excuse ourselves or turn the other person off.With efficiency also comes mass production. Such is the nature of factories and the success of industrialization today. Factories have improved efficiency. Unskillful tasks are left to machines and products are better made and produced with greater accuracy than any human hand could ever have done. However, with the improvements in efficiency also comes the loss of the personal touch when making these products. For example, many handcrafts(手工艺品) are now produced in a factory. Although this means that supply is better able to increase demand, now that the supply is quick and efficient, the demand might fall because mass production lowers the quality of the handicraft and it is difficult to find unique designs on each item.Nevertheless, we must not commit the mistake of analyzing progress only from one point of view. In fact, progress has allowed tradition to keep up. It is only with progress and the invention of new technology that many old products can be brought back to their old state. New technology is required for old products to stay old.It is people’s attitude towards progress that causes the type of influence that technology has on society. Technology is flexible. There is no fixed way of making use& of it. Everything depends on people’s attitude. The worst effects of progress will fall on those who are unable to rethink their attitudes and views of society. When we accept progress and adapt it to suit our needs, a new “past” is created.28.According to Paragraph 1, progress can benefit people when they are willing to _______.&& A. live a better life&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. look for better methods&& C. change ways of living&&&&&&&&& D. accept technology and advance steadily29. The underlined word “gadgets” is closest in meaning to _______.&& A. tools&&&& B. messages&&&&&& C. bar riers&&&&&& D. skills&30. Compared with home-made handicrafts, machine made products _______.[来&& A. lack great accuracy&&&&&&&&&&& B. lack the personal touch&& C. are of high value&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. are quite welcome31. What can be learned about technology from Paragraph 4?&& A. It can destroy old traditions.&&&&&&&&& B. It can lead to social progress.&& C. It can be used to correct mistakes.&&&& D. It can be used to preserve old products.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D&&&& Here is the tour that’s voted “3rd best tour in London” on the Best Things to Do-TripAdvisor! Hairy Goat is the best and most original tour company in London.&&&& Do you like walking around a city and discovering something that makes a great photo? London is full of interesting photo chances and maybe you need someone to lead you to them. The tour is perfect for team events, families, groups of friends and school or college classes.Bring: A fully charged camera and plenty of memory cards or film, a drink and wear comfortable walking shoes. Dress for three hours’ walking outside.Price: £45 per adult (18yrs and over),£40 per child (12-15yrs) and full-time students (student ID required). Some tours to be booked and paid in advance. Please call or email for details. Please follow the links on the website or call Corinna at +44(0).Meet: Meet in front of the Royal Exchange Building at Bank Underground Station. Take Exit 3 or 4 from the underground station. When: See the website for scheduled dates. Duration: Three hours, at a comfortable walking pace.Finish: By an underground station within the city. Location varies daily.32A family of four, including a son of 19 and a daughter of 13, should pay ________.A. £180&&&&&&&& B.£175&&&&&&& C. £170&&&&&&&& D. £16033 According to the passage, the tour _________.A. is intended for individuals onlyB. takes three hours on a sightseeing vehicleC. has been voted the best tour in London three timesD. offers chances to take great photos34 According to the passage, which statement is NOT true?A. Hairy Goat organizes the tour.B. All the tours are not to be booked in advance.C. People can go through the website to find the date.D. The tour finishes at the same location every day.35 The passage is written mainly t o __________.A. introduce the best thing to do in LondonB. show more information about LondonC. attract people to take the tour in LondonD. encourage people to walk instead of driving
&&& 第二节(共5小题:每小题2分,满分10分)&&& 根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,选项中有两项为多余选项。Chinese Characters Help Improve IQChinese characters may be the reason why local children aged between six and 12 display a higher IQ than their peers in Britain, Germany and Australia.The pictographic nature of the Chinese writing system helps to inspire the thinking ability of children. Their intelligence develops better while they learn the characters.&& 36&& I am a retired Chinese-language teacher from Malaysia. From my experiences, I have long noticed that Chinese-medium-educated students always excel in mathematics as compared with those taught in other languages.&& 37& The words for numerals are all monosyllabic (单音节的) in Chinese. In contrast, their equivalents (对应词) in Malay have two or three syllables, like sa -tu, du-a, ti-ga,em-pat, li-ma,e-nam.& 38& Their English equivalents―one, two, three, four, five, six,seven, eight,nine,ten, hundred, thousand,million - include multi-syllabic words, too.& 39& Children easily find that it is in the Chinese language that they can do the job fastest. Children taught in Chinese find it easier to learn numerals and can do their calculations much faster. This has been repeatedly proved by reports on Chinese-medium-educated students winning prizes in International Mathematics Olympiads.Mathematics has a lot to do with IQ tests, as it is well proved that children good at numbers tend to have a stronger reasoning ability.&& 40& Teach the children Chinese so that they can think in the language. Keep their cutting edge in mathematics with the aid of Chinese characters, and this will improve their IQ.A. The secret lies in the Chinese characters.B.They are much quicker at learning languages.C. This was discovered by Dr Zeng, assistant professor of psychology at NUS.D. The difference between them is striking when it comes to memorizing the multiplication table.E. So, I would like to call on Chinese parents to treasure the language of our ancestors.F. It takes a longer time to pronounce these words.G. Therefore, I'm going to teach mathematics if possible.第三部分 英语知识运用 (共两节,满分45分)第一节 完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)&&& 阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B, C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Waiting for the airplane to take off, I was happy to get a seat by myself. Just then, an airline hostess& 41& me and asked, “Would you mind changing your seat? A couple would like to sit together.” The only other&& 42 seat was next to a woman&& 43 both arms in casts(石膏), a black-and-blue face, and a depressed emotion. “ 44 am I going to sit there” was my immediate thought.&& 45 then a deeper, quieter voice spoke, “Opportunity.” Finally I took my new seat and discovered that Kathy had been in an auto accident, and she was on her way for& 46.&&&& When the snack of nuts and juice arrived,&& 47& did not take me long to realize that Kathy would not be able to& 48& herself. I considered offering to feed her but& 49, as it seemed too close and familiar a service to offer to a stranger. But then I decided that Kathy’s need was more important than my&& 50. I offered to help her eat, and although she was uncomfortable about&& 51 it, she did. The experience was pleasant, and she and I&& 52 close in a short period of time.&& 53 the end of the five-hour trip, my heart was fully&& 54 and the time was&& 55& better spent than if I had just sat by myself.&&&& I was very glad I had reached beyond my comfort zone to sit next to Kathy and feed her.& 56& sometimes flows beyond human borders and dissolves the fears& 57& keep us separate. When we stretch to serve another, we grow to live in a larger, more&& 58& world.&&&&& Help me move&& 59 the small self so I can connect with the hearts& of others.& When I g ive love to another, I& 60 my own soul.41 A. touched&&&&& 42. A. suitable&&&& 43 A. with&&&&&&&& 44 A. No case&&&&& 45 A. So&&&&&&&&&& 46 A. holidays&&&& 47 A. that&&&&&&&& 48 A. help&&&&&&&& 49. A. hesitated&&&&& 50. A. discomfort& 51. A. attending&& 52. A. grew&&&&&&& 53. A. To&&&&&&&&& 54. A. awake&&&&&& 55 A. increasingly56. A. Love&&&&&&& 57. A. what&&&&&&& 58. A. answering&& 59 A. toward&&&&& 60. A. meet&&&&&&& &B. attractedB. available B. around& B. No way& B. OtherwiseB. treatmentB. what&&& B. dress&&& B. rejected B. guilt& B. acceptingB. kept&&& B. In&&&&& B. alone& B. properlyB. Self&&& B. that&&& B. demandingB. across& B. calm&&& &C. approached C. acceptable& C. for&&&&&&& C. No manners& C. And&&&&&&& C. sightseeingC. this&&&&&&& C. eat&&& C. insisted&& C. convenienceC. concerningC. stayed&&&&& C. From&&&&&&& C. warm&& C. reasonably& C. Care&&&&&&& C. whether&&& C. rewardingC. beyond&&&&& C. serve&&&&& &D. conducted& D. comfortableD. from&&&&&& D. No means&& D. But&&&&&&& D. interview& D. it&&&&&&&& D. feed&&&&& D. refused D. situationD. behavingD. remained&& D. By&&&&&&&& D. asleep&& D. definitely& D. Sympathy&& D. when&&&&&& D. offering D. through&&& D. feed&&&&&& 第二节 (共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(不多于3个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。Red is used in many American expressions.& It can be used to show&& 61&& (happy), as in "a red-letter day". This is a day& 62&& something special happens. The expression is probably based on church customs. For almost six hundred years, church calendars (日历)&& 63&& (mark) with red to indicate special holidays. Today's calendars are still marked that way with the& 64&& (mean) of holidays and special days printed in red.The expression "a red-letter day" is often heard in everyday life. A red-letter. Day is 65 day when people are feeling quite happy. It may be a day that you've long waited for, a wedding day, for example,&& 66& it may be a day with a happy surprise. You might tell your friend that yesterday was a red-letter day,&& 67& you won some money in the state lottery (彩票)."Rolling out the red carpet" is another&& 68&& (common) heard expression, which& 69 (represent) a warm welcome of any kind. A city may "roll out the red carpet " for its baseball team when the team arrives home after winning the championship.Red is also used in some expressions that are not happy. Red-handed is one. To be caught red-handed is to be caught& 70& (perform) a wrong act.&& 第四部分:写作(共两节,满分35分)&&& 第一节:短文改错(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)&&& 假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。&&& 增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。&&& 删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。&&& 修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。&&& 注意: 1.每处错误及其修改均限一词。&&&& 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分.&&& Mr. Johnson is a hardworking teacher. Every day, he spends too much time with his work. With little sleep and hardly any break, so he works from morning till night. Hard work have made him very ill. “He has ruined his healthy. We are worried about him.” That is which other teachers say. Yesterday afternoon, I paid visit to Mr. Johnson. I was eager to see him, but outside her room I stopped. I had to calm myself down. Quietly I step into the room. I saw him lying in bed, looking at some of the picture we had taken together. I understood that he missed us just as many as we missed him.
&&&& 第二节 书面表达(满分25分)为了帮助中学生健康成长,某中学英文报开辟了“HEART-TO-HEART”专栏。假设你是该栏目的编辑Jamie,收到一封署名为Worried的求助信。信中该同学向你诉说了自己的困扰:近日容易发脾气,使正常的学习和生活受到了影响。请用英文给该同学写一封回信。内容要点如下:1.表示理解并给予安慰;2.提出建议并说明理由。注意:1.词数120左右;2.信中不能出现与本人相关的信息;3.信的开头与结尾已为你拟好,不计入总词数。参考词汇:temper n. 脾气,情绪Hi Worried.:I’m sorry to know that you’re having such a bad time at the moment.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,Jamie&
&&广昌一中、崇仁一中2015届高三12月联考英语(答题卡)&&!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&姓名&&班级&&&准 考 证 号&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&0&0&0&0&0&0&0&0&&&&&&!&填涂样例&正确填涂!错误填涂# $ %&注意事项&1.答题前,考生先将自己的姓名、准考证号填写清楚,并填涂相应的考号信息点。2.选择题必须使用2B铅笔填涂;解答题必须使用黑色墨水的签字笔书写,不得用铅笔或圆珠笔作解答题:字体工整、笔迹清楚。3.请按照题号顺序在各题目的答题区域内作答,超出答题区域书写的答题无效;在草稿纸、试题卷上答题无效。4.保持卡面清洁,不要折叠、不要弄破。&&1&1&1&1&1&1&1&1&&&&&&!&&&&&&2&2&2&2&2&2&2&2&&&&&&!&&&&&&3&3&3&3&3&3&3&3&&&&&&!&&&&&&4&4&4&4&4&4&4&4&&&&&&!&&&&&&5&5&5&5&5&5&5&5&&&&&&!&&&&&&6&6&6&6&6&6&6&6&&&&&&!&&&&&&7&7&7&7&7&7&7&7&&&&&&!&&&&&&8&8&8&8&8&8&8&8&&&&&&!&&&&&&9&9&9&9&9&9&9&9&&&&&&!&&一、听力 (每小题1.5分共30分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&1&2&3&4&5&&6&7&8&9&10&&11&12&13&14&15&&16&17&18&19&20&&&&&A&A&A&A&A&&A&A&A&A&A&&A&A&A&A&A&&A&A&A&A&A&&&!&&B&B&B&B&B&&B&B&B&B&B&&B&B&B&B&B&&B&B&B&B&B&&&!&&C&C&C&C&C&&C&C&C&C&C&&C&C&C&C&C&&C&C&C&C&C&&&!&&二、阅读理解 (每小题2分共40分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&21&22&23&24&25&&26&27&28&29&30&&31&32&33&34&35&&36&37&38&39&40&&&&&A&A&A&A&A&&A&A&A&A&A&&A&A&A&A&A&&A&A&A&A&A&&&!&&B&B&B&B&B&&B&B&B&B&B&&B&B&B&B&B&&B&B&B&B&B&&&!&&C&C&C&C&C&&C&C&C&C&C&&C&C&C&C&C&&C&C&C&C&C&&&!&&D&D&D&D&D&&D&D&D&D&D&&D&D&D&D&D&&D&D&D&D&D&&&!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&E&E&E&E&E&&&!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&F&F&F&F&F&&&!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&G&G&G&G&G&&&!&&三、完型填空 (每小题1.5分共30分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&41&42&43&44&45&&46&47&48&49&50&&51&52&53&54&55&&56&57&58&59&60&&&&&A&A&A&A&A&&A&A&A&A&A&&A&A&A&A&A&&A&A&A&A&A&&&!&&B&B&B&B&B&&B&B&B&B&B&&B&B&B&B&B&&B&B&B&B&B&&&!&&C&C&C&C&C&&C&C&C&C&C&&C&C&C&C&C&&C&C&C&C&C&&&!&&D&D&D&D&D&&D&D&D&D&D&&D&D&D&D&D&&D&D&D&D&D&&&!&&&&& 四、语法填空(每小题1.5分共15分)&&&61&&&&&&&&&&&&& 62&&&&&&&&&&&&& 63&&&&&&&&&&&&& 64&&&&&&&&&&&&& 65&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
66&&&&&&&&&&&&& 67&&&&&&&&&&&&& 68&&&&&&&&&&&&& 69&&&&&&&&&&&&& 70&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 五、短文改错(每小题1分共10分)&&&Mr. Johnson is a hardworking teacher. Every day, he spends too much time with his work. With little sleep
and hardly any break, so he works from morning till night. Hard work have made him very ill. “He has ruined
his healthy. We are worried about him.” That is which other teachers say. Yesterday afternoon, I paid visit to Mr.
Johnson. I was eager to see him, but outside her room I stopped. I had to calm myself down. Quietly I step into
the room. I saw him lying in bed, looking at some of the picture we had taken together. I understood that he
missed us just as many as we missed him.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&1&&&&&&&&&&&&&!&1&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&!&六、书面表达(共25分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Hi Worried,
I’m sorry to know that you’re having such a bad time at the moment.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Jamie
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2&&&&&&&&&&&&&!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&!
广昌一中,崇仁一中 2015届高三12月联考英语试题& 参考答案I.听力(每小题1.5分;满分30分)1-5 ACBCA&6-10CCBCC&11-15BBCAC&16-20ABCACII.阅读(每小题2分;满分40分)21-25DBACB&26-30DADAB&31-35 DBDDC&36-40CAFDEIII.完形填空(每小题1.5分;满分30分)41-45CBABD&46-50BDDAA51-55BADCD&56-60ABCCDIV.语法知识填空(每小题1.5分;满分15分)61.happiness&&&&& 62. when&&&&&&& 63. have been marked&& 64. meanings&& 65. a&&& 66.or& 67. because/when&& 68. commonly&&& 69. represents&&&&&&&& 70. performingV: 短文改错 (每小题1分;满分10分)Mr. Johnson is a hardworking teacher. Every day, he spends too much time with his work. With &Onlittle sleep and hardly any break, so he works from morning till night. Hard work have made him &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 删掉&hasvery ill. “He has ruined his healthy. We are worried about him.” That is which other teachers say. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& health&whatYesterday afternoon, I paid visit to Mr. Johnson. I was eager to see him, but outside her room I &&&&&&&&&&&&& Paid 后加a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& hisstopped. I had to calm myself down. Quietly I step into the room. I saw him lying in bed, looking &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& steppedat some of the picture we had taken together. I understood that he missed us just as many as we &&&&&&&&&&& pictures&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& muchmissed him.V: 短文改错 (每小题1分;满分10分)VI 书面表达 (满分25分)&One possible versionHi Worried,I’m sorry to know that you’re having such a bad time at the moment. The truth is everyone will have one of those periods when things seem to be going wrong, so you don’t have to worry so much. The important thing is to learn to control your temper so that you may not do or say anything you’ll regret. Here are three useful tips:First, talk to someone you trust about how you feel. This is a good way of letting your anger out without hurting others or yourself. Second, go outdoors and play games with your friends as physical exercise is an effective way to get rid of anger. And third, remain optimistic about your future. Such a positive attitude towards life can be helpful in lifting your spirits.I hope you’ll soon feel calmer and carry on as normal.七选五翻译中国汉字有助提高智商
学习汉字可能是我国6 岁至12 岁孩童的智商比英国、德国和澳大利亚孩童高的原因。汉字的象形特性有助于Ji发孩童的思考能力。学习汉字无形中提高了孩子们的智商。上述这些话是新加坡国立大学心理学助理教授曾增博士接受《联合早报》采访时所说的。
我是一位早期在马来西亚从事汉语教学的退休教师, 在教学中早就注意到以汉语为教育媒介的学生在数学领域中一直领先于以其他语言为教育媒介的学生。其原因在于: 汉语是以单音节语素为主, 一字一音节。反观马来语: sa-tu、du -a、ti-ga、em -pat、li-ma、e-nam 、tujuh、la-pan、sem-bi-lan 、se-pu -luh 等音节都比汉语长, 念起来都比汉语费时多了。又如英语one, two, three, four, five, six, seven , eight, nine, ten, hundred, thousand , million 等, 其中也有好些是语音较长的文字。
当学童在学习背诵乘法表时最能发觉以汉语背诵是各种语言中最快捷的。所以数目字在以汉语为启蒙教育的孩童中显得比较简单, 在运算过程中也就显得简易而快捷多了。
这些事实可以从报上屡见不鲜的国际奥林匹克数学比赛中来自汉语源流的学生所获得的荣誉加以证明。
智商测验很大程度上与数学扯上关系, 因为数学好的学童推理能力自然就强, 这是铁一般的事实。因此, 笔者在此大力呼吁华裔家长珍惜祖先创造的单音节优秀语言, 在家中先教导孩子们学会汉语, 让孩子们能先用汉语去思考问题, 保留这种对数学的优势, 提高孩子们的智商。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
点击下载:江西省广昌一中、崇仁一中2015届高三12月联考英语试卷
8月 分数线公布: |}

我要回帖

更多关于 江西崇仁县第一中学 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信