i cannot stand the distance是怎样查歌词出自哪首歌歌里面的?记得是欧美男歌手的声音特别

好久没来,楼主还是在坚持发帖评歌,佩服!  欧洲杯就要开始,估计楼主准备熬夜看球吧?
    567. Oh! Susanna  在前面的第499首歌里面,我们探讨过“美国民谣之父”这个称号的问题,可以肯定的是,知名度最大的鲍勃迪伦Bob Dylan其实是和这个称号距离最远的,而符合这个称谓的应该是伍迪格斯Woody Guthrie和皮特西格Pete Seeger,具体来说,20世纪前半页属于伍迪格斯,后半页属于皮特西格。  但如果我们把时间继续前推,看看整个美国建国二百多年来,谁是最伟大的美国民谣之父呢?毫无疑问呢,这个人是斯蒂芬柯林斯福斯特Stephen Collins Foster。  福斯特出生于1826年,1864年1月就去世了,年仅37岁,然后就在他如此短暂的生命历程中,他写出了名垂青史的《噢,苏珊娜Oh! Susanna》、《美丽的梦神Beautiful Dreamer》、《老黑爵Old Black Joe》、《我的肯塔基老家、晚安My Old Kentucky Home,Good Night》、《故乡的亲人Old Folks at Home》、《棕色秀发的珍尼Jeanie with the light brown hair》等多首经典的美国民谣,  这首《噢,苏珊娜Oh! Susanna》是福斯特创作的最著名的歌曲,问世一百多年来太多的传唱版本了,可谓脍炙人口、经久不衰。  歌词  I came from Alabama wid my banjo on my knee,   I'm g'wan to Louisiana my true love for to see,   It rain'd all night the day I left, the weather it was dry,   The sun so hot I Susanna, dont you cry.   Oh! Susanna, Oh! dont you cry for me,   I've come from Alabama, wid my banjo on my knee.   I had a dream de odder night when
  I thought I saw Susanna, a coming down de hill.   The buckwheat cake war in her mouth, the tear was in her eye,   Says I'm coming from de South, Susanna, dont you cry
  作者:szsd2008 回复日期: 22:09:37  回复   好久没来,楼主还是在坚持发帖评歌,佩服!  欧洲杯就要开始,估计楼主准备熬夜看球吧?  ---------------------------------------------------------------  推荐给楼主一首FOREVER YOUNG!  第一次听到这首Forever Young在高中看CCTV-5的时候,当时一下子就喜爱上了这首歌。作为中央五套送给即将退役的德尔?皮耶罗的礼物,这首歌恰如其分地描述了皮耶罗传奇的足球经历。其实Forever Young不仅会让我在看球时激动,在做别的事情时也不失为一首振奋人心的好歌。当然,它的歌词也写得很棒。比如“It’s so hard to get old without a cause, I don’t want to perish like fading horse”,每当我听到这句歌词的时候,就会好好努力,更加珍惜自己的青春年华?。
  果断马克
  大工程。。。。  
  感谢楼主
  mark一下
    568. On An Evening In Roma  迪安马丁(Dean Martin)生于1917年的俄亥俄,1995年去世。他的家庭是意大利后裔,这也从他的本名迪诺克罗切蒂(Dino Crocetti)上可以看出来。  迪安马丁不仅是五六十年代美国本土与法兰克辛纳屈、猫王齐名的歌坛超级巨星,同时还是好莱坞的电影名星,而且他还主持了大量电视节目、脱口秀等等,可谓娱乐圈的全才。  当然,以上领域里公认为最成功的还是歌坛,迪安马丁出版过一百多张专辑,曾经击败过来势汹汹的披头士拿到排行榜冠军,同时他和法兰克辛纳屈等人组建的Rat Pack组合也是60年代一道最耀眼的风景,可惜他们那种醇厚经典的传统爵士风只在美国本土受欢迎,无法像同时期的摇滚明星那样赢得全球知名度。  这首On An Evening In Roma是一首意大利语的歌曲,由迪安马丁来演绎最适合不过了,不过由于年代久远,他的版本只有声音资料没有视频资料,视频里是意大利国宝级情歌圣手帕吉欧(Patrizio Buanne)在几年前的翻唱,顺便说一下,帕吉欧的最崇拜的两个偶像就是迪安马丁和猫王,同时比迪安马丁小18岁的猫王曾经承认,他在情歌、慢歌上的演绎方式深受迪安马丁的影像。  迪安马丁在歌坛的地位和影响力,由此可见一斑。  歌词  Como e' bella ce' la luna brille e' strette  strette como e' tutta bella a passeggiare  Sotto il cielo di Roma  Down each avenue or via, street or strata  You can see 'em disappearing two by two  On an evening in Roma  Do they take 'em for espresso  Yeah, I guess so  On each lover's arm a girl I wish I knew  On an evning in Roma  Though there's grining and mandolining in sunny Italy  The beginning has just begun when the sun goes down  So please meet me in the plaza near your casa  I am only one and one is much too few  On an evening in Roma  Don't know what the country's coming to  But in Rome do as the Romans do  Will you on an evening in Roma  Como e' bella ce' la luna brille e' strette  strette como e' tutta bella a passeggiare  Sotto il cielo di Roma  Don't know what the country's coming to  But in Rome do as the Romans do  Will you on an evening in Roma  Sott'er celo de Roma   On an evening in Roma  下载/music/search?q=on%20an%20evening%20in%20roma&oq=on%20an%20evening%20in%20roma&aq=0  视频/u59/v_Njc0NTM2MDc.html
  @windowhotmail
10:55:19  作者:szsd2008 回复日期: 22:09:37  回复  好久没来,楼主还是在坚持发帖评歌,佩服!  欧洲杯就要开始,估计楼主准备熬夜看球吧?  ---------------------------------------------------------------  推荐给楼主一首FOREVER YOUNG!......  -----------------------------  这首歌在前面的F系列里面。
  和大家说一下,欧洲杯期间,由于在天涯球迷一家那个版块有个连载要写,所以这里的更新会慢一点,欧洲杯后恢复正常频率。
  楼主强大了。必须支持!!
  Endless summer, oh, oh, oh, oh,  yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh  Endless summer, oh, oh, oh, oh,  yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh  Moving up, moving down, keep on turning up the sound  We gonna party in the sun  Catch the feeling have some fun  Moving up, moving down, let your love shine all around  You're gonna be my number one  Make my heart beat like a drum  Like a drum, drum  Moving up, moving down  You make me jump, jump  Let your love shine all around  Like a drum, drum,you're gonna be my number one  Make my heart beat like a drum  Like a drum, drum  Endless summer, oh, oh, oh, oh,  yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh  Endless summer, oh, oh, oh, oh,  yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh (Let me easy)  Like a drum, drum,  Moving up, moving down  You make me jump, jump  Let your love shine all around  Like a drum, drum,you're gonna be my number one  Make my heart beat like a drum  Like a drum, drum,  Endless summer, oh, oh, oh, oh,  yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh  Endless summer, oh, oh, oh, oh,  yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh  Endless summer  Endless summer, oh, oh, oh, oh,  yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh  Endless summer, oh, oh, oh, oh,  yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh  Endless summer, oh, oh, oh, oh,  yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh  Endless summer, oh, oh, oh, oh,  yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh  Endless summer, oh, oh, oh, oh,  yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh  Endless summer, oh, oh, oh, oh,  yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh, yeh  Endless summer
  marked in the 5th page
  402. La Bamba  ——————  终于看到这首歌了,这首歌的旋律还有男主角恐惧坐飞机直到最后飞机失事的结局,一直在我头脑里,有时候半梦半醒之间似乎也能听见有人在唱这首歌,呵呵感谢!
  记号27页
  全下了
不想错过经典。。。还有意外的收获哦(同名的好歌)。。
  激动得快湿了。自己去淘,太多了,头昏。像楼主这样推荐就好多了!千斤顶!!!  
  好贴,,,,支持
    569. On Bended Knee  拥有美妙和音的男人男孩Boyz Ⅱ Men前面已经数次出现了,这首On Bended Knee就是他们在90年代鼎盛期推出的一首经典情歌。  歌词  Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah  Darlin I can't explain  Where did we lose our way  Girl it's drivin me insane  And I know I just need one more chance  To prove my love to you  If you come back to me  I'll gurantee  That I'll never let you go  Can we go back to the days when our love was strong  Can you tell me how a perfect love goes wrong  Can somebody tell me how to get things back  They way they use to be  Oh god give me a reason  I'm down on bended knee  I'll never walk again until you come back to me  I'm down on bended knee  So many nights I dream of you  Holding my pillow tight  I know I don't need to be alone  When I open up my eyes  To face reality  Every moment without you  It seems like eternity  I'm begging you begging you come back to me  Can we go back to the days when our love was strong  Can you tell me how a perfect love goes wrong  Can somebody tell me how to get things back  They way they use to be  Oh god give me a reason  I'm down on bended knee  I'll never walk again  I'm down on bended knee  Baby I'm sorry  Please forgive me for all the wrong I've done  Please come back home girl  I know you put all your trust in me  I'm sorry I let you down  Please forgive me  Gonna swallow my pride  Say I'm sorry  Stop pointing fingers the blame is on me  I want a new life  And I want it with you  If you feel the same  Don't ever let it go  You gotta believe in the spirt of love  It can heal all things  We won't hurt anymore  No I don't believe our love's terminal  I'm down on my knees begging you please come home   Can we go back to the days when our love was strong  Can you tell me how a perfect love goes wrong  Can somebody tell me how to get things back  They way they use to be  Oh god give me a reason I'm down on bended knee  Can we go back to the days when our love was strong  Can you tell me how a perfect love goes wrong  Can somebody tell me how to get things back  Oh god give me a reason I'm down on bended knee  I'll never walk again until you come back to me  I'm down on bended knee wanna build a new life  下载/music/search?q=On+Bended+Knee  视频/programs/view/zKv58C1TG04/
  原来阵地从微博又回到这里来了,继续支持。
  楼主辛苦。  --------  Don't Call Me Baby  这个也不错。以前在个颁奖礼上看的,压轴节目。歌好舞也好。可惜无缘再见。  期待。。。。。。。。。。。。
  感谢挂叔,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  马克。  
  不错!
On My Own  灵歌祖母天后佩蒂拉蓓尔(Patti Labelle)已经在前面的341首歌曲里详细介绍过,这首On My Own就是她在80年代的一首轰动一时的冠军金曲,作者是流行乐作曲大师波特巴克拉克(Burt Bacharach),他号称“抒情畅销单曲制造机”, 其中Any Day Now 、Close To You、I'll Never Fall In Love Again等作品前面已经介绍过,还有几首更经典的以后也会推出。  这首歌本来是写给佩蒂拉蓓尔的独唱歌曲,但在录制完成后波特巴克拉克觉得效果不是令人满意,于是决定改为对唱,加入一个男人的声音来与佩蒂拉蓓尔配合。最终他们选择了R&B歌手麦克尔麦克唐纳(Michael Mcdonald)来共同演唱此歌,他的嗓音浑厚大气,与佩蒂拉蓓尔磁性曼妙的声线珠联璧合、相得益彰。  有趣的是,演唱这首歌的两位歌手从未谋面,大家各自在不同的城市进棚录音以及拍摄MV,最终靠后期合成完成合作。直到歌曲走红后,他们一起应邀出席电视台的节目,二人才首次见面。  歌词  So many times   Said it was forever   Said our love would always be true   Something in my heart always knew   I′d be lying here beside you   On my own   On my own   On my own   So many promises   Never should be spoken   Now I know what loving you cost   Now we′re up to talking divorce   And we weren′t even married   On my own   Once again   One more time   By myself   No one said it was easy   But it once was so easy   Well I believed in love   Now here I stand   I wonder why I′m on my own   Why did it end this way (on my own)   This wasn′t how it was supposed to be (on my own)   I wish that we could do it all again   So many times   I know I could have told you   Losin′ you, it cuts like a knife   You walked out and there went my life   I don′t want to live without you   On my own   Once again   This wasn′t how it was supposed to be (on my own)   I wish that we could do it all again (on my own)   I never dreamed I′d spend one night alone   By myself   I′ve got to find out what was mine again (on my own)   My heart is saying that it′s time again (on my own)   And I think that I′m as sure as you   On my own   On my own   On my own   下载/music/search?q=On+My+Own++Patti+LaBelle+  视频/programs/view/mHwb1Evqb0U/
  楼主是大好人!!!
  好久没听 珍妮 杰克寻 的歌了。   -----  以前在网吧,当时听到 辣妹的WANNABE,JINGYA啊。 原来这个世界是那么美丽  总有一天,要出去,要寻找美丽自由的生活。
    571. On My Way Home  On My Way Home,这是爱尔兰天使之音恩雅(Enya)的金曲。她的经典歌曲恰巧O字母开头的比较多,因此对于她的更多介绍留到后面吧。  由于刚刚过去的一个多月一直以球迷论坛为主战场,在天涯的球迷一家更新一个帖子,因此这边疏于打理,现在那边的帖子已经写完,我也将再次回归这里,也算一种On My Way Home吧。  歌词  I have been given  One moment from heaven  As I am walking  Surrounded by night  Stars high above me  Make a wish under moonlight  On my way home  I remember only good days  On my way home  I remember all the best days  I move in silence  With each step taken  Snow falling round me  like angels in flight  Far in the distance  Is my wish under moonlight  On my way home  I remember only good days  On my way home  I remember all the best days  I'm on my way home  I can remember every new day  On my way home  I remember only good days  On my way home  I remember only good days  下载/music/search?q=On+My+Way+Home  视频/programs/view/YRDhr0zq5RA/
  坐上楼主沙发,楼主努力加油!
  真是让人荡气回肠
  On My Way Home
  收割后的MARK
  On My Way Home  mark
  顶顶顶。。。。。。。。。。。
    572. One  爱尔兰确实是一片伟大的音乐热土,前面刚刚推出了精灵般的恩雅,接下来就是著名的摇滚乐队U2。  这首One是U2于90年代初期推出的一首惊世骇俗之作,其批判的矛头直指基督教会,犀利的歌词对于宗教的虚伪和偏见鞭挞入里,同时对于人与人之间和谐宽容的大爱又充满了渴望。  这首歌曲最初的MV先后拍摄了三个版本,女装版、野牛版和普通版,现在国内能找到的大多都是普通版,前两个版本比较少见,欢迎大家补充一下。  此外,U2曾经和美国R&B新天后玛丽布莱姬Mary J. Blige合作了一个版本,不过那已经是歌曲问世十几年后的事情了,不在最初的那三个版本里面。  歌词  Is it getting better?  Or do you feel the same?  Will it make it easier on you now?  You got someone to blame  You say  One love  One life  When it's one need  In the night  One love  We get to share it  Leaves you baby if you  Don't care for it  Did I disappoint you?  Or leave a bad taste in your mouth?  You act like you never had love  And you want me to go without  Well it's  Too late, Tonight  To drag the past out into the light  We're one, but we're not the same  We get to carry each other  Carry each other ...One  Have you come here for forgiveness?  Have you come to raise the dead?  Have you come here to play Jesus?  To the lepers in your head  Did I ask too much?  More than a lot.  You gave me nothing  Now it's all I got  We're one but we're not the same  Well we hurt each other  Then we do it again  You say love is a temple  Love a higher law  Love is a temple  Love the higher law  You ask me to enter  But then you make me crawl  And I can't be holding on  To what you got  When all you got is hurt  One love , One blood  One life , You got to do what you should  One life with each other  Sisters , Brothers  One life , But we're not the same  We get to carry each other  Carry each other  One  下载/music/search?q=One  MV视频/programs/view/z3LjAtGS6kE/  与玛丽布莱姬合唱视频/programs/view/4MUOobAjNuc/
  终于追上,佩服感谢祝福!
    573. One Day I'll Fly Away  这首歌是美国爵士女歌手Randy Crawford在1980年推出的抒情经典,到了21世纪,好莱坞大明星妮可基德曼(Nicole Kidman) 在电影《红磨坊(Moulin Rouge)》中再次翻唱了此歌。  此外,再推荐一个以前介绍过的德国小天后莎拉柯娜(Sarah Connor)的翻唱。  歌词  I make it alone When love is gone  Still you made your mark  Here in my heart  One day I'll fly away  Leave your love to yesterday  What more can your love do for me  When will love be through with me  I follow the night Can't stand the light  When will I begin My life again  One day I'll fly away  Leave your love to yesterday  What more can your love do for me  When will love be through with me  Why live life from dream to dream  And dread the day When dreaming ends  One day I'll fly away  Leave your love to yesterday  What more can your love do for me  When will love be through with me  Why live life from dream to dream  And dread the day When dreaming ends  One day I'll fly away I'll fly away  下载/music/search?q=One+Day+I%27ll+Fly+Away
  恩雅的声音,真有天使的感觉  
  顶顶。。。。。
    574. One Love  英国R&B青春组合蓝色男孩(Blue)前面已经介绍过了,此处不再多说。这首One Love就是他们当年走红时的一首主打金曲。  歌词  It's kinda funny   How life can change   Can flip 180 in a matter of days   Sometimes love works in   Mysterious ways   One day U wake up   Gone without a trace   I refuse to give up   I refuse to give in   You're my everythin'   I don't wanna give up   I don't wanna give in   So everybody sing   One love for the mother's pride   One love for the times we cried   One love gotta stay alive...I will survive   One love for the city streets   One love for the hip hop beats   One love oh I do believe   One love is all we need   Late at night I'm still wide awake   Feelin' this is one more than I can take   I thought my heart could   Never break   Now I know that's one big mistake   Everybody sing  Baby just love me love me love me   Baby just hold me hold me hold me   Ooooh love me love me love me   Oh yeah..one love   Baby just love me love me love me  下载/music/search?q=One+Love  视频/programs/view/QNWoqJOy-LY/
  mark 一下
  one love 好听啊  
    575. One More Night  有数首以One More Night为名的不同歌曲,其中不乏鲍勃迪伦(Bob Dylan)、芭芭拉史翠珊(Barbra Streisand)、莎拉柯娜(Sarah Connor)、 Maroon 5等大牌歌手和乐队的作品。但最具知名度、也可以说是最好听的一首,无疑来自英国巨星菲尔柯林斯(Phil Collins)。  作为著名乐队创世纪Genesis的鼓手,菲尔柯林斯多才多艺,在创造、演唱以及多种乐器的演奏上都颇具造诣,这也让他很快脱颖而出,在自己的单飞领域成绩斐然。  这首One More Night就是出自他的第三张个人专辑《No Jacket Required》,这张专辑曾经在格莱美出尽风头,勇夺最佳专辑、最佳流行男歌手等多项大奖,与同一年那首著名的We Are the World分庭抗礼。  而One More Night则是这张专辑中被提前选为单曲发行的第一首,曾经风靡英美两地的排行榜。  歌词  One more night one more night  I've been trying ooh so long to let you know  Let you know how I feel  If I stumble if I fall just help me back  So I can make you see  Please give me one more night give me one more night  One more night cos I can't wait forever  Give me just one more night oh just one more night  Oh one more night cos I can't wait forever  I've been sitting here so long  Wasting time just staring at the phone  And I was wondering should I call you  Then I thought maybe you're not alone   Please give me one more night give me just one more night  Oh one more night cos I can't wait forever   Please give me one more night ooh just one more night  Oh one more night cos I can't wait forever  Give me one more night give me just one more night  Ooh one more night cos I can't wait forever  Like a river to the sea   I will always be with you  And if you sail away   I will follow you  Give me one more night give me just one more night  Oh one more night cos I can't wait forever  I know there'll never be a time you'll ever feel the same  And I know it's only words   But if you change your mind you know that I'll be here  And maybe we both can learn  Give me just one more night give me just one more night   Ooh one more night cos I can't wait forever  Give me just one more night give me just one more night   Ooh one more night cos I can't wait forever  下载/music/search?q=One+More+Night  视频/v_show/id_XMjc4ODA0MTg4.html
  哈哈哈哈  跟楼主如此的近  激动  激动
  不错,都很好听
    576. One More Try  包括乔治迈克尔(George Michael)、理查德马克思(Richard Marx)、滚石乐队(The Rolling Stones)、911、优格男孩(A1)等多名歌星或者乐队都以One More Try为名推出过多首不同风格的歌曲,而我的推荐则是来自名不见经传的Timmy T。  出生于60年代的Timmy T一直籍籍无名,这首One More Try可谓他最著名的作品,曾经拿到了美国公告牌排行榜的冠军,而曾经拿过格莱美的乔斯卡德Jon Secada(前面第386首里面曾详细介绍过他)也来翻唱了这首深情款款的动人情歌。  歌词  It's been a long time since you left me  I didn't mean to make you cry  I didn't mean to disappoint you  I didn't mean to tell you lies  And after all that we have been through  won't you let me tell you why  One more try   I didn't know how much I loved you  one more try  let me put my arms around you  living all these lonely nights without you  oh baby can we give it one more try  It's been a long time since I kissed you  it always used to feel so good  and if you knew how much I missed you  you'd forgive me if you could  And now that we have found each other  can't we give it one more try (one more try)  And after all that we have been through  won't you let me tell you why  and now that we have found each other  can't we give it one more try (one more try)  Oh girl you know I love you  I just want you to know  our love I'll always treasure  so please just don't let me go  下载/music/search?q=One+More+Try  视频/v_show/id_XMzgwOTgwODYw.html
  谢谢楼主,有了链接,对楼主的推荐更感谢。
  感谢挂叔。。。。。。。。。。。
    577. One Sweet Day  来自天后玛丽亚凯莉(Mariah Carey) 与著名组合男人男孩(Boyz II Men)的经典合作,当年曾创下连续16周的公告牌排行榜冠军记录,迄今无人打破。  实际上,这首歌后来如此走红,也是玛丽亚凯莉、男人男孩以及他们的制作人、经纪人、唱片公司当初都没有想到的,因此这首歌居然没有拍摄MV。直到投放市场后看到歌曲势头如此迅猛,再想拍摄已经来不及了,因此只好拿录音时随机拍摄的部分镜头匆匆剪辑了一个MV出来。  歌词  Sorry I never told you  All I wanted to say  And now it's too late to hold you  Cause you've flown away  So far away  Never had I imagined  Living without your smile  Feeling and knowing you hear me  It keeps me alive  Alive  And I know you're shining down on me from heaven  Like so many friends we've lost along the way  And I know eventually we'll be together one sweet day  Darling I never showed you  Assumed you'd always be there  I took your presence for granted  But I always cared  And I miss the love we shared  And I know you're shining down on me from heaven  Like so many friends we've lost along the way  And I know eventually we'll be together  One sweet day  Although the sun will never shine the same  I'll always look to a brighter day  Lord I know when I lay me down to sleep  You will always listen as I pray  And I know you're shining down on me from heaven  Like so many friends we've lost along the way  And I know eventually we'll be together  One sweet day  And I know you're shining down on me from heaven  Like so many friends we've lost along the way  And I know eventually we'll be together  One sweet day  Sorry I never told you  All I wanted to say  下载/music/search?q=One+Sweet+Day  视频/v_show/id_XMzI5MTQzODY0.html
  顶一下。好几天没来天涯了
    578. One Way Ticket  牙买加女歌手Precious Wilson出生于50年代,70年代在伦敦组建了火山喷发乐队Eruption,由她担任主唱。乐队的转折点是一次在德国的演出中遇到了著名制作人Frank Farian,他当时管理着最当红的迪斯科组合Boney M。  Frank Farian对火山喷发很感兴趣,因此将他们揽入旗下与Boney M一起发展。两支乐队都是当年最流行的迪斯科风格,相似度很高,但也有一定区别。其中Boney M的演唱是合唱组合模式,主攻欧洲市场;而火山喷发则凸显了Precious Wilson个人浑厚磁性的嗓音,同时以美国市场为主打。  这首One Way Ticket就是火山喷发乐队Eruption当年最走红的歌曲,凭借着这首歌曲所取得的巨大成功,Frank Farian乘机安排Precious Wilson单飞发展,可惜只是小有成绩,远不如他运作Boney M那么成功。  此外,以《One Way Ticket》为歌名的不同歌曲还有很多,包括灵歌天后艾瑞莎弗兰克林Aretha Franklin 、老牌摇滚乐队洛杉矶之枪L.A.Guns(枪花的前身)、荷兰才女歌手桑迪丹恩Sandy Dane等等,这里就不一一介绍了。  歌词  mmmm? oohhhh ? yeea yeea yeaah   One way ticket   one way ticket.   One way ticket   one way ticket.   One way ticket to the blues.   Choo choo train   tuckin' down the track   gotta travel on it   never comin' back   ooh   ooh got a one way ticket to the blues.  Bye bye love   my babe is leavin' me   now lonely tear drops are all that I can see.  Ooh   ooh   got a one way ticket to the blues   gonna take a trip to lonesome town   gonna stay at heartbreak hotel.   A fool such as I A fool such as I   There never was   I cry my tears away.  One way ticket   one way ticket.   One way ticket   one way ticket.   One way ticket to the blues.  Choo choo train   tuckin' down the track   gotta travel on it   never comin' back   ooh   ooh got a one way ticket to the blues.  Gotta go on   gotta truck on   got a one way ticket to the blues.   I gotta take a trip to lonesome town   gonna stay at heartbreak hotel   ooh   a fool such as I a fool such as I   there never was I cry my tears away.   One way ticket   one way ticket.   One way ticket   one way ticket.   One way ticket to the blues.   Choo choo train   tuckin' down the track   gotta travel on it   never comin' back   ooh yeah yeah yeah   ooh got a one way ticket to the blues.   Got my ticket...  there is no way you can deny it   I see that you're oh so sad  下载/music/search?q=One+Way+Ticket++%E7%BE%A4%E6%98%9F  现场版本视频/repaste/4094398.html#relation=parent&message=%7B%22loginprobe%22%3A1%7D&_=0.2206
    579. Only Love  前面的第501首歌曲里已经介绍过德国的三人乐队交易市场(真情马克)Trademark,这首Only Love是他们的一曲代表作,感人动听的款款情歌。  歌词  Two a.m. and the rain is falling  Here we are at the cross roads once again  You're telling me you're so confused  You can't make up your mind  This is meant to be you're asking me  But only love can say  Try again or walk away  But I believe for you and me  The sun will shine one day  So I'll just play me part  And pray you'll have a change of heart  But I can't make you see it through  That's something only love can do  In your arm as the dawn is breaking  Face to face and a thousand mines apart  I've tried my best to make you see  There's hope beyond the pain  If we give enough if we learn to trust  But only love can say  Try again or walk away  But I believe for you and me  The sun will shine one day  So I'll just play me part  And pray you'll have a change of heart  But I can't make you see it through  That's something only love can do  Only Love - Trademark  I know if I could find the words  To touch you deep inside  You'd give our dream just one more chance  Don't let this be our goodbye  But only love can say  Try again or walk away  But I believe for you and me  The sun will shine one day  So I'll just play me part  And pray you'll have a change of heart  But I can't make you see it through  That's something only love can do  That's something only love can do  下载/music.so?query=Only+Love&class=1&pf=&w=&st=&ac=1&sourcetype=sugg&_asf=&_ast=  视频/v_show/id_XMjk4NjQ0Mjg0.html
    579. Only Love  前面的第501首歌曲里已经介绍过德国的三人乐队交易市场(真情马克)Trademark,这首Only Love是他们的一曲代表作,感人动听的款款情歌。  歌词  Two a.m. and the rain is falling  Here we are at the cross roads once again  You're telling me you're so confused  You can't make up your mind  This is meant to be you're asking me  But only love can say  Try again or walk away  But I believe for you and me  The sun will shine one day  So I'll just play me part  And pray you'll have a change of heart  But I can't make you see it through  That's something only love can do  In your arm as the dawn is breaking  Face to face and a thousand mines apart  I've tried my best to make you see  There's hope beyond the pain  If we give enough if we learn to trust  But only love can say  Try again or walk away  But I believe for you and me  The sun will shine one day  So I'll just play me part  And pray you'll have a change of heart  But I can't make you see it through  That's something only love can do  Only Love - Trademark  I know if I could find the words  To touch you deep inside  You'd give our dream just one more chance  Don't let this be our goodbye  But only love can say  Try again or walk away  But I believe for you and me  The sun will shine one day  So I'll just play me part  And pray you'll have a change of heart  But I can't make you see it through  That's something only love can do  That's something only love can do  下载/music.so?query=Only+Love&class=1&pf=&w=&st=&ac=1&sourcetype=sugg&_asf=&_ast=  视频/v_show/id_XMjk4NjQ0Mjg0.html
  大工程啊 ,加了个油。
    580. Only Love  以Only Love为歌名的不同歌曲还有很多,再推荐一首希腊天后娜娜穆斯库莉Nana Mouskouri的。  娜娜穆斯库莉出生于30年代,50年代崛起于希腊,60年代开始走红欧洲。除了母语希腊语,她还可以用法语、西班牙语、英语、意大利语等多种语言演唱,而歌曲的风格则涵盖了流行、民谣、福音、爵士、法国香颂、音乐剧等诸多领域,曾经300多次夺得过白金唱片和金唱片认证,蜚声全球。  这首Only Love是娜娜穆斯库莉在80年代推出的一首英文金曲,旋律优美,舒缓大气,令人百听不厌。  歌词  Only love can make a memory  Only love can make a moment last  You were there and all the world was young  And all it's songs unsung  And I remember you then when love was all  All you were living for  And how you gave that love to me  Only then I felt my heart was free  I was part of you and you were all of me  Warm were the days and the nights  Of those years  Painted in colors to outshine the sun.  All of the words and the dreams  And the tears live in my remembrance  Only love can make a memory  Only love can make a moment last  Life was new there was a rage to live  Each day a page to live   And I remember you then   When love was all all you were living for  And how you gave that love to me  Only then I knew my heart was free  I was part of you and you were all of me  Only love can make a memory  Only love can make a moment last  Life was new there was a rage to live  Each day a page to live   And I remember you then   When love was all all you were living for  And how you gave that love to me  Only then I knew my heart was free  I was part of you and you were all of me  下载/music/search?q=Only+Love++Nana+Mouskouri
    581. Only Time  这是爱尔兰著名女歌手恩雅Enya在2000年推出的歌曲,随后在各国的排行榜上都成绩不俗,不过真正让它闻名遐迩的则是911之后,作为重新发行的一首公益歌曲,它感动了世界。  歌曲的内容深邃悠远,祈祷时间能医治大家心灵上的创伤。同时,这首歌曲的全球版权收入也都捐献给了在911中因公殉职的消防员的家属们。  歌词  Who can say where the road goes,  Where the day flows  Only time...  And who can say if your love grows,  As your heart chose  Only time...  Who can say why your heart sighs,  As your love flies  Only time...  And who can say why your heart cries,  When your love dies  Only time...  Who can say when the roads meet,  That love might be,  In your heart.  And who can say when the day sleeps,  If the night keeps all your heart  Night keeps all your heart...  Who can say if your love grows,  As your heart chose  Only time...  And who can say where the road goes,  Where the day flows  Only time...  Who knows  Only time...  Who knows  Only time...  下载/music/search?q=Only+time  视频/v_show/id_XNDMxMjU1MzAw.html
  很多听过的,更多的还不知道。。。不知楼主怎样用心才收藏了这么多优美的音乐。
    582. Only Yesterday  经典组合卡朋特乐队(The Carpenters)由理查德卡朋特(Richard Capenters)和卡伦卡朋特(Karen Carpenter)兄妹二人组成,曾经在七八十年风靡一时。其中哥哥理查德卡朋特主要负责创作和演奏,妹妹卡伦卡朋特担任主唱。  卡伦卡朋特的嗓音干净磁性,极富魅力,可惜她在33岁的大好年华就因为厌食症去世,她的美丽声音永远成为了绝唱。  歌词  After long enough of being alone  Everyone must face their share of loneliness  In my own time nobody knew  The pain I was goin' through  And waitin' was all my heart could do  Hope was all I had until you came  Maybe you can't see how much you mean to me  You were the dawn breaking the night  The promise of morning light  Filing the world surrounding me  When I hold you  Baby, Baby  Feels like maybe things will be all right  Baby, Baby  Your love's made me  Free as a song singin' forever  Only yesterday when I was sad  And I was lonely  You showed me the way to leave  The past and all its tears behind me  Tomorrow may be even brighter than today  Since I threw my sadness away  Only Yesterday  I have found my home here in your arms  Nowhere else on earth I'd really rather be  Life waits for us  Share it with me  The best is about to be  So much is left for us to see  When I hold you  Baby, Baby  Feels like maybe things will be all right  Baby, Baby  Your love's made me  Free as a song singin' forever  Only yesterday when I was sad  And I was lonely  You showed me the way to leave  The past and all its tears behind me  Tomorrow may be even brighter than today  Since I threw my sadness away  Only Yesterday  Only yesterday when I was sad  And I was lonely  You showed me the way to leave  The past and all its tears behind meAfter long enough of being alone  Everyone must face their share of loneliness  In my own time nobody knew  The pain I was goin' through  And waitin' was all my heart could do  Hope was all I had until you came  Maybe you can't see how much you mean to me  You were the dawn breaking the night  The promise of morning light  Filing the world surrounding me  When I hold you  Baby, Baby  Feels like maybe things will be all right  Baby, Baby  Your love's made me  Free as a song singin' forever  Only yesterday when I was sad  And I was lonely  You showed me the way to leave  The past and all its tears behind me  Tomorrow may be even brighter than today  Since I threw my sadness away  Only Yesterday  I have found my home here in your arms  Nowhere else on earth I'd really rather be  Life waits for us  Share it with me  The best is about to be  So much is left for us to see  When I hold you  Baby, Baby  Feels like maybe things will be all right  Baby, Baby  Your love's made me  Free as a song singin' forever  Only yesterday when I was sad  And I was lonely  You showed me the way to leave  The past and all its tears behind me  Tomorrow may be even brighter than today  Since I threw my sadness away  Only Yesterday  Only yesterday when I was sad  And I was lonely  You showed me the way to leave  The past and all its tears behind me  下载/music/search?q=Only+Yesterday  视频.cn/v/b/3043407.html
  留一个记号,一个MARK,只为以后的到来,留一扇门
    583. Only You  估计大陆的很多人知道这首歌还是因为《大话西游》的缘故,而它的原唱是50年代经典的五黑宝合唱团 The Platters。  这支乐队出自当时的一位著名音乐制作人巴克拉莫Buck Ram之手,最早是一个男声四人组合,后来在巴克拉莫的安排下加入了一位女声,成为了五人的固定编制。他们的和声美妙,风格清新,很快就风靡当时的美国歌坛,成为了史上第一个登上排行榜宝座的黑人合唱团。  这首Only You就是五黑宝的成名曲,后来连约翰列侬(John Lennon)这样的超级巨星也都来翻唱此歌。  歌词  Only you can make all this world seem right   Only you can make the darkness bright   Only you and you alone can thrill me like you do  And fill my heart with love for only you   Only you can make all this change in me  For it's true you are my destiny   When you hold my hand I understand  The magic that you do   You're my dream come true   My one and only you  Only you can make all this change in me  For it's true you are my destiny   When you hold my hand I understand  The magic that you do   You're my dream come true   My one and only you  One and only you  下载/music/search?q=Only+You++The+Platters
Open Arms  前面在165号、200号歌曲里已经两次介绍过活跃于七八十年代的美国旅程乐队Journey 了,这里不再赘述,送上他们这首经典的Open Arms。  此外,这首歌也是天后玛丽亚凯莉Mariah Carey的最爱,多次在她的个唱上翻唱此歌,也推荐一下她的版本。  歌词  Lying beside you here in the dark  Feeling your heart beat with mine  Softly you whisper you're so sincere  How could our love be so blind  We sailed on together  We drifted apart  And here you are by my side  So now I come to you with open arms  Nothing to hide believe what I say  So here I am with open arms  Hoping you'll see what your love means to me open arms  Living without you living alone  This empty house seems so cold  Wanting to hold you wanting you near  How much I wanted you home  But now that you've come back  Turned night into day  I need you to stay  So now I come to you with open arms  Nothing to hide believe what I say  So here I am with open arms  Hoping you'll see what your love means to me open arms  下载/music/search?q=Open+Arms  现场版视频.cn/v/b/5715635.html  Mariah Carey现场视频/u77/v_NjkyNDQzMzU.html
  When I’m feeling blue, all I have to do  Is take a look at you, then I’m not so blue  When you’re close to me, I can feel your heartbeat  I can hear you breathing near my ear  
  留帖以后看看
  谢谢楼楼推荐  
  好多经典啊,不顶不行~~
  When I’m feeling blue, all I have to do Is take a look at you, then I’m not so blue
When you’re close to me, I can feel your heartbeat
I can hear you breathing near my ear
Wouldn’t you agree,
baby you and me got a groovy kind of love
Anytime you want to you can turn me onto
Orinoco Flow  恩雅(Enya)的天籁之音已经多次出现了,这首Orinoco Flow就是她的成名之作,出自1988年她的第二张个人专辑《Watermark》(由于此前她的第一张专辑是电视片配乐合集,因此也有一种说法称这张《Watermark》才是她真正的首张个人专辑)。  这张专辑卖出了1300万张,被称为改变了流行音乐历史的一张专辑,恩雅也凭借这张专辑奠定了自己New Age巨星的地位。  歌词  Let me sail let me sail let the orinoco flow  Let me reach let me beach on the shores of tripoli  Let me sail let me sail let me crash upon your shore  Let me reach let me beach far beyond the yellow sea  En de en de en de en de   (Sail away sail away sail away)  (Sail away sail away sail away)  (Sail away sail away sail away)  (Sail away sail away sail away)  From bissau to palau in the shade of avalon  From fiji to tiree and the isles of ebony  From peru to cebu hear the power of babylon  From bali to cali far beneath the coral sea  En de en de en de en de  En de en de en de en de  (Sail away sail away sail away)  (Sail away sail away sail away)  (Sail away sail away sail away)  (Sail away sail away sail away)  From the north to the south ebudae into khartoum  From the deep sea of clouds to the island of the moon  Carry me on the waves to the lands I've never been  Carry me on the waves to the lands I've never seen  We can sail we can sail  (With the orinoco flow)  We can sail we can sail  (Sail away sail away)  We can steer we can near with rob dickins at the wheel  We can sigh say goodbye ross and his dependencies  We can sail we can sail  (Sail away sail away sail away)  (We can reach we can beach on the shores of tripoli)  We can sail we can sail  (Sail away sail away)  (From bali to cali far beneath the coral sea)  We can sail we can sail  (Sail away sail away sail away)  We can sail we can sail  (Sail away sail away sail away)  (Sail away sail away sail away)  (Sail away sail away sail away)  下载/music/search?q=Orinoco+Flow  视频/v_show/id_XMjIxNjI5NTA0.html
    586. Over the Rainbow  这首歌也叫做Somewhere Over the Rainbow,被誉为美国20世纪所有金曲之首,出自好莱坞30年代经典电影《绿野仙踪Wizard of Oz》。  这首歌曲的原唱同时也是这部电影的主演是好莱坞童星朱迪加兰(Judy Garland),出道于剧场演出的朱迪加兰本来生不逢时,她刚刚进入电影界时恰逢比她小6岁的秀兰邓波儿Shirley Temple横空出世,后者一下子成为了全美国的宠儿,朱迪加兰则略显失落。  在《绿野仙踪》筹拍期间,女主角的第一人选本来也是秀兰邓波儿,因为即使抛开走红程度,在年龄上朱迪加兰也已经和《绿野仙踪》原著中的小女孩相去甚远,但由于秀兰邓波儿所在公司要价太高,最后制片方只能忍痛割爱,由备胎朱迪加兰顶上。  不料《绿野仙踪》上映后立刻爆红,朱迪加兰也凭此片咸鱼翻生,同时她演唱的这首片中的主题曲Over the Rainbow也成为了不朽之作,几十年来被众多欧美女星无数次翻唱。  歌词  Somewhere over the rainbow way up high  There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby  Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue  And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true  Someday I'll wish upon a star  And wake up where the clouds are far behind me  Where troubles melt like lemon drops away above the chimney tops  That's where you'll find me  Somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly  Birds fly over the rainbow why then oh why can't I  If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow  Why oh why can't I  下载/music/search?q=+Over+the+Rainbow  Beyonce现场视频/v_show/id_XMjg4MzcwMTIw.html
使用“←”“→”快捷翻页
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规}

我要回帖

更多关于 哪首歌的mv很黄 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信