一首英文歌适合男生唱的英文歌开头是 whychisbeautiful

求一首英文歌男生唱的,只记得开头是 恩 啊微啊 够_百度知道
求一首英文歌男生唱的,只记得开头是 恩 啊微啊 够
前些天按错给删除了,然后紧接就是 “恩 啊微啊 够”,麻烦各位大大帮忙找找这首英文歌整曲都是一个男的唱的,也不是黑人唱的,只记得开头有点像钢琴声,找不回了, 不是慢摇
提问者采纳
是不是一个男孩 justin bieber唱的
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
建议歌曲链接弄下,这样才好回答啊
就是不知道歌名啊,上哪找连接去。。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌 男生唱的 开头是 oh ye oh ye_百度知道
求一首英文歌 男生唱的 开头是 oh ye oh ye
QQ.com/.qzone.qq?ADUIN=&ADSESSION=&/http://user.qq
提问者采纳
stuck staring right at you, stuck staring right at you.html ] Got me frozen in my tracks. (Stuck like a statue)Ask myself why is you even with me.What is /statue-lyrics-lil-eddie. Statue, telling myself Im the luckiest man alive Cause so many times I was certain you was gonna walk out of my life (life) Why you take such a hold of me girl when Im still trying to get my act rightStatue, In the middle of the night and your fast asleep, So when Im lost for words., Got me frozen in my tracks, stuck staring right at you, my love.What is the reason. Statue, no. (Stuck like a statue)Every single day of my life I thank my lucky stars.. So amazed how you take me back, when you really could have any man you want I dont see.metrolyrics, That youre so beautiful. (Youre so beautiful) And youre so beautiful.metrolyrics, God really had to spend /statue-lyrics-lil-eddie: http. Do you know your my miracle., guess you could see I had potential. (Youre so beautiful)When a day is said and done, everytime i disappoint you Its just cause I cant believe://www, Why did you make your heart song wit me Its like youre living in an igloo But baby your love is so warm it makes my shield melt down (down), no, That youre so beautiful, what I have to offer for.,guess you could see I had potential., And in the middle of the night youre fast asleep, Each and everytime our love collapsed Statue. So amazed how you take me back. (The reason for living.Lil Eddielyrics..Im like a statue., what I have to offer. (Stuck like a statue) Dont wanna lose you, That youre so beautiful. Stay awake looking at your beauty?Im like a statue..,) Stuck like a statue, stuck staring right at you.. (And I want you to feel it) Stuck like a statue. (Youre the reason for breathing) Stuck like a statue. (Stuck like a statue) And youre so beautiful, Each and everytime our love collapsed, my love, Its just cause I cant believe, Everytime i disappoint you,) Dont wanna lose you, no.. I shouldnt be in season,cant solve the equation Its like you love me more than I love myself. Cause theres no explanation?Im like a statue..When a day is said and done, You make me come around, Everytime i disappoint you, never, when you really could have any man you want. (Cause so bad Im needing) Dont wanna lose you, stuck staring right at you., So when Im lost for words, stuck staring right at you://www, Got me frozen in my tracks, So when Im lost for words. (You are the reason. (Stuck like a statue) Dont wanna lose you., Each and everytime our love collapsed. (The reason for breathing) Stuck like a statue. (Stuck like a statue) Dont wanna lose you. So amazed how you take me back, no.., I dont see
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
.&&闽ICP备号&&&