有首歌唱歌组合名字大全好像是IN FAD YOU是男唱的

NBA2007歌曲找名字里面有一首歌RAP部分是男的唱的,副歌部分是女的唱的。里面还有歌词好像是&you got the music has my chance&谁能告诉我名字啊?
NBA2007歌曲找名字里面有一首歌RAP部分是男的唱的,副歌部分是女的唱的。里面还有歌词好像是&you got the music has my chance&谁能告诉我名字啊?
里面有一首歌RAP部分是男的唱的,副歌部分是女的唱的。里面还有歌词好像是&you got the music has my chance&但是我在网上没有搜到,谁能告诉我名字啊?
正确歌词应该是You got the music here is my chance吧?
Mr DJ Feezy 350 feat Shauna K歌词:[Pre-Hook 2x (Marcy):] When I hear music it makes me dance You got the music here is my chance [Hook:] Dj play that funky music cause It makes me wanna dance (Makes me wanna get up uh) Cant you see my body is moving Dj play that funky music cause It makes me wanna dance (Make me wanna get up uh) Cant you feel my body movin [Verse 1 (Marcy):] Stepped in the party, The music put me in a trance Lets get it started, DJ wont you make me dance Cause the way you got me feelin tonight Energy is in the air and the mood is right so Keep spinnin on whatever you like Cause Im ganna loose control tonight [Pre-Hook 2x (Marcy):] When I hear music it makes me dance You got the music here is my chance [Hook:] Dj play that funky music cause It makes me wanna dance (Makes me wanna get up uh) Cant you see my body is moving Dj play that funky music cause It makes me wanna dance (Make me wanna get up uh) Cant you feel my body movin [Verse 2 (Marcy):] To all my ladies Throw your hands up in the air You lookin good so, Do your dance like you dont care The bar is on lock pop the crys tonight V.I.P is jumpin and the mood is right so Dj play whatever you like Cause Im ganna loose control tonight [Pre-Hook 2x (Marcy):] When I hear music it makes me dance You got the music here is my chance [Hook:] Dj play that funky music cause It makes me wanna dance (Makes me wanna get up uh) Cant you see my body is moving Dj play that funky music cause It makes me wanna dance (Make me wanna get up uh) Cant you feel my body movin [Verse 3 (Miss L):] Now Hold up wait a minute The beat crunk and it got me twisted like Take it back, pop and lock M.I.A in the house, you know we dont stop its UNIQUE reppin the old school Do a six step, bust a hollow back MOVE Miss L so hot got it locked fo sho My style so sick make you wanna say &Woah!& [Pre-Hook 2x (Marcy):] When I hear music it makes me dance You got the music here is my chance [Hook:] Dj play that funky music cause It makes me wanna dance (Makes me wanna get up uh) Cant you see my body is moving Dj play that funky music cause It makes me wanna dance (Make me wanna get up uh) Cant you feel my body movin
Mr. DJ - Feezy 350 feat. Shauna K下载:
的感言:谢谢
你速度可以
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家求一首英文歌。 男的唱。 听起来很伤感。 歌名好像有decause you . 含泪跪求啊。哲首歌找了一个月了。_百度知道
求一首英文歌。 男的唱。 听起来很伤感。 歌名好像有decause you . 含泪跪求啊。哲首歌找了一个月了。
提问者采纳
我知道一首歌叫because of you,世界杯歌曲,不过是女的唱的
这首不是。我听过啦。。
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,只记得一句歌词是“wherever you go”,请问一下歌曲名字是什么是个男的唱的
就记得这一句歌词了
求大家帮忙
对我很重要
谢谢_百度作业帮
有一首英文歌,只记得一句歌词是“wherever you go”,请问一下歌曲名字是什么是个男的唱的
就记得这一句歌词了
求大家帮忙
对我很重要
歌曲名:right here waiting 此情可待 很多人翻唱过的歌词如下:Ocean apart day after day And I slowly go insane I hear your voice on the line But it doesn't stop the pain If I see you next to never How can we say forever Wherever you go Whatever you do I will be right here waiting for you Whatever it takes Or how my heart breaks I will be right here waiting for you I took for granted, all the times That I thought would last somehow I hear the laughter, I taste the tears But I can't get near you now Oh, can't you see it baby You've got me going crazy Wherever you go Whatever you do I will be right here waiting for you Whatever it takes Or how my heart breaks I will be right here waiting for you I wonder how we can survive This romance But in the end if I'm with you I'll take the chance Oh, can't you see it baby You've got me going crazy Wherever you go Whatever you do I will be right here waiting for you Whatever it takes Or how my heart breaks I will be right here waiting for you有一首歌刚开始是一个男的哈哈哈笑然后唱fuck you.请问这歌的名字叫什么,给个地址_百度知道
有一首歌刚开始是一个男的哈哈哈笑然后唱fuck you.请问这歌的名字叫什么,给个地址
Tight With You - Moston And Malente不完整版,也便是您说的开始便笑然后那句话的 4分10几秒才开始笑 然后说的。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Eddie Wata - I Love My People
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌我不知道叫什么名字 是个男的唱的 其中歌词是 Loveyou loveyou Baby I Love you
有一首歌我不知道叫什么名字 是个男的唱的 其中歌词是 Loveyou loveyou Baby I Love you
不区分大小写匿名