求求婚英文歌曲名

求英文歌曲名字_百度知道
提问者采纳
..carrot(胡萝卜)im a carrot carroti make your eyes goodcarrot .其他的实在无能为力了...听小孩子唱歌已经够吃力了..spinach(菠菜)im a spinach spinachi give you all the vitamins you need..potato(土豆)im a potato potatoi make you seem happy.....nobody somebodywe are the vegetable band貌似是自编的歌曲吧.broccoli(西兰花)im a broccoli broccolii make your heart strong,TMD还是棒子小朋友唱的。听了十多遍.,外加强大的眼力,终于听出看出点猫腻来了..?..?,网上怎么都找不到噢you you all like the vegetable bandoh no oh no vegetable bandvegetable make you be happyvegetable make you seem happy
提问者评价
我们听得差不多
家长们只是要个形式
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
其他3条回答
百度一下,keep you much longer
不是同一首歌啊
keep you much longer
我猜是一些童谣什么的。。你看看那些童谣的选集。。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌的名字_百度知道
求一首英文歌的名字
歌词是《the greatest love of all
it easy to achieve
learning to love yourself
it is the greatest love of all&
ve found the greatest love of all inside of me The greatest love of all is easy to achieve Learning to love yourself It is the greatest love of all And if by chance that special place That you&#39?I decided long ago Never to walk in anyone&#39, if I succeed at least I's shadow If Ill live as I believe No matter what they take from me They can't take away my dignity Because the greatest love of all is happening to me I&#39Greatest love of all
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
when christmas comes to town
the greatest love of all Fabulous Ivy唱的
greatest love of all
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求歌名。。。求英文歌名。。。_百度知道
求歌名。。。求英文歌名。。。
///" target="_blank">http求歌名。。知道的说声、<a href="http、。。.fenbei。谢谢啦。。。求英文歌名。。。.fenbei、://music
提问者采纳
com/s?wd=Saray+-+Jungle+In+My+Heart+%28DJ+Juan+Martinez+Italian+Remix%29
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌的名字_百度知道
提问者采纳
Couldn&#39;t Care Less - The cardigans下载歌词:Oh my heart can’t carry much moreIt’s really, really aching and soarMy heart don’t care anymoreI really can’t bear moreMy hands don’t work like beforeI shiver and I scrape at your doorMy heart can’t carry much moreBut you couldn’t care lessCould youYour face don’t look like beforeIt’s really not like yours anymoreYour eyes don’t like me no moreThey quiver and they shift to the floorMy heart don’t beat like beforeIt’s never been this loneNo my blood don’t flow anymoreAnd you couldn’t care lessCould youCould we stop and sleep for a spar畅伐扳和殖古帮汰爆咯eWe can turn this stitch into a wareAnd send that old devil back to hellBut we don’t care do weBaby let’s stop and sleep for a spareWe can turn this stitch into a wareAnd send that old devil back to hellYour back’s not straight like beforeYou really shouldn’t care in me no moreI’m much too heavy for youI’m really quite a mess, yesWe just don’t care anymoreWe’re cricket and were cut to the coreWe’re just not there anymoreBut we really don’t care do weNo, we couldn’t care lessWe couldn’t care lessCould we?
提问者评价
Thanks ~~~
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!求英文歌名 ....._土豆_高清视频在线观看}

我要回帖

更多关于 求好听的英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。