其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁听到一首英文歌,男声,很嗨的一首歌。歌词中有“one two tree four”的。谁知道是什么歌?_好搜问答
|注册&您有新任务,
听到一首英文歌,男声,很嗨的一首歌。歌词中有“one two tree four”的。谁知道是什么歌?
被浏览342次
采纳率:56%
Creepin' up on 是这首吗 挺好听的 用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈分享到:
下面是答答童鞋给您的小建议,您看靠谱吗?初来乍到,弄错了您不要生气哦(*^__^*)答答小贴士
等您帮助的附近的朋友换一换
大家都在搜好搜APP下载好搜摸字APP 随时随地随心搜索 用好搜, 特顺手!
第9天生活就像海洋,只有意志坚强的人才能达到生命的彼岸。知道了求一首歌 ,歌词里面有:i don t went you..i don t went to .. ,是一个女的唱的英文歌,开嗨包经常放的!
求一首歌 ,歌词里面有:i don t went you..i don t went to .. ,是一个女的唱的英文歌,开嗨包经常放的!
不区分大小写匿名
曲名:Don’t Say You Love Me 歌手:M2M
Don’t Say You Love MeGot introduced to you by a friendYou were cute and all thatBaby you set the trend, yes you did ohThe next thing I know we’re down at the cinemaWe’re sitting there, you start kissing meWhat’s that about?VERSE 2You’re moving too fast, I don’t understand youI’m not ready yet, baby I can’t pretendNo I can’tThe best I can do is tell you to talk to meIt’s possible, eventualLove will find a wayLove will find a way...CHORUSDon’t say you love meYou don’t even know meIf you really want meThen give me some timeDon’t go there babyNot before I’m readyDon’t say your heart’s in a hurryIt’s not like we’re gonna get marriedGive me, give me some timeVERSE 3Here’s how I play, here’s where you standHere’s what to prove to get any further than where it’s beenI’ll make it clear, not gonna tell you twiceTake it slow, you keep pushing meYou’re pushing me awayPushing me away...Don’t say you love meYou don’t even know meIf you really want meThen give me some timeDon’t go there babyNot before I’m readyDon’t say your heart’s in a hurryIt’s not like we’re gonna get marriedGive me, give me some timeBRIDGEDon’t say you love meYou don’t even know me babyBaby don’t say you love me, babyGive me some time...Don’t say you love meYou don’t even know meIf you really want meThen give me some timeDon’t go there babyNot before I’m readyDon’t say your heart’s in a hurryIt’s not like we’re gonna get marriedGive me, give me some timeDon’t say you love meYou don’t even know meIf you really want meThen give me some timeDon’t go there babyNot before I’m readyDon’t say your heart’s in a hurryIt’s not like we’re gonna get marriedGive me, give me some timeDon’t say you love meYou don’t even know meIf you really want meThen give me some timeDon’t go there babyNot before I’m ready
错了 。。不是这首 。
曲名:Let’s Start From Here 歌手:王若琳专辑: Luke McMaster, Damhnait Doyle, Vincent DegiorgioGiving up, why should Iwe’ve come to far to forgetwe’re beautiful, we just got lostsomewhere along the wayso much was missing when you went awayLet’s start from here, lose the pastchange our minds, we don’t need a finish linelet’s take this chance not think too deepof all those promises we couldn’t seem to keepI don’t care where we goLet’s start from herestanding here face to facea finger on your lipsdon’t say a word don’t make a soundsilence surrounds us noweven when you were gone I felt you everywhereLet’s start from here, lose the pastchange our minds, we don’t need a finish linelet’s take this chance not think too deepof all those promises we couldn’t seem to keepI don’t care where we goLet’s start from hereLet’s start from hereI’ve never been the one to open upbut you’ve always been the voive withinthe only warmth from my cold heartLet’s start from here, lose the pastchange our minds, we don’t need a finish linelet’s take this chance not think too deepof all those promisesLet’s start from here, lose the pastchange our mindswe don’t need a finish linelet’s take this chance not think too deepof all those promises we couldn’t seem to keepI don’t care where we goLet’s start from hereLet’s start from hereLet’s start from hereLet’s start from here
= =也不是这首 ,那首歌蛮嗨的。。节奏蛮强的!!
曲名:One More Night 歌手:Cascada
You are all I can rememberAfter all that we’ve been throughforever in my heart.Now I’m through and June feels like NovemberSo can’t believe it’s trueToo long, we’ve been apart.One more night I wanna be with youWhere I wanna hold you tight, it feels so rightTonight, don’t leave it up to youAnd I think the time is right to stop the fightOne more night I wanna be with youWhere I wanna hold you tight, it feels so rightTonight, don’t leave it up to youand I think the time is right to stop the fightWhy can’t true love be forever,Why did my dream explodeThat day you went away.Cause I will keep the spell togetherI wish you well of hopeA girl from yesterday.One more night I wanna be with youWhere I wanna hold you tight, it feels so rightTonight, don’t leave it up to youAnd I think the time is right to stop the fightOne more night I wanna be with youWhere I wanna hold you tight, it feels so rightTonight, don’t leave it up to youAnd I think the time is right to stop the fightEND
也不是 ,但是很类似这种风格的了 ,我那天在包厢听到的 ,也只记得那两句歌词 ,是副歌的歌词 。
抱歉真的不知道了呵呵 你可以去搜搜问问里 搜索DJ 看看有你需要的吗
少女时代----hush hush
be what you wanna be
To tea don
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号问题补充&&
本页链接:
우게우지 우 지 없 걸 니 하) - Tell me Tell me우 우&#44040Rainbow(레소한우 우I고 사갈 anymore난자우 날우&#50864, My boyM을고막 좀 말지 좀 (헷인지을에한&#47532.;해게우고잖 날고우우그It' 하 우S늘람면하 있 해면I 우우인우&#49440, be your Love우실자갈내리다가줘 여랑&#50864, be your Love우 연 놓 우 중우 우우 오&#50864, My boyMy;리라아 싶갈우색보 훔 &#49688!네걸 해&#50864.AnywayTell me Tell me 어 것무락는랑 니 미줘 걸 (헷에우 우)우네&#51648, be your Love5 4 3 2 1 BINGO; 내 좀아 왔고 마 손지복내해&#51064, My boyM지 우끔 &#54644, be your Love우Oh Honey You You You You헷해게게고을5 5 5 4 3 2 1셀S너 하는 우어......余下全文>>
fall74 &5-30 12:56
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &