提问者采纳
Drake - Forever记得完成好收尾工作啊
提问者评价
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
背景音乐的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
three-wayNormally, “Hell no, go.”It’s a one! Hellicopter d*ck, boys I want you bothI hope that you think that’s cool(Say word!Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahYeah yeah yeah yeah yeahYeah yeah yeah yeah yeahYeah yeah yeah yeah yeahYeah yeah yeah yeah yeahYeah yeah yeah no noYeah yeah yeahThree-Way (The Golden Rule) - Justin Timberlake, Lady Gaga & Andy Samberg试听下载歌词Your mom says, I don’t get down with dudesBut tonight is a special exception (Great)See you’re my best friendThrough thick and thinNow it’s time to make a triple connectionLights offHere in the dark (Here in the dark)It’s so hard to tell (So hard to tell)Where her body ends (La la)And my homie’s begins (Ew wee)This rule dates back (The Golden Rule)To ancient Greece (Takin’ about Cesar)We’re two Jack Trippers and a ChrissyThe new Three’s CompanyIt’s OK to put us in a three-wayIt’s not gay when it’s in a three-wayWith a honey in the middle there’s some leewayThe area’s grey in a one, two three-wayFellas, two, whatchu diggity-doing here. Helicopter d*ckDoin’ us a chickHelicopter d*ckAnd all of that was OK‘Cuz it was in a three-wayIt’s right there when you see the instant replay (boom)Maybe two is enoughThat’s what they’ll sayBut we’ll say?I should diggity-ask you the sameAnd she sangHey,We’ll meet back here and regroupNow let’s shoopRoll up to her crib with some Bartles & JamesHop off the buss with the AlizéNow hold up player, yeah yeah yeahYeah yeah yeah yeah yeahSummertime in the cityAnd everybody’s having sexYou know I just got a page from a girl that I met last week at the PaylessShoe storesI also have a cutie to call who likes the way I knock on her bootsWell let’s help them backLet’s handle thatIn two-to-six hours.Doin’ us a chickHelicopter d*ck, two?)I know most guys won’t freak togetherShe forgot about the Golden Rule — a huh huhIt’s OK to put us in a three-wayIt’s not gay when it’s in a three-wayWith a honey in the middle there’s some leewayThe area’s grey in a one. Get ready, “Hi” — Jinx
Forever (feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne & Eminem)下面是音乐视频土豆网址:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个视频的背景音乐!!!!_百度知道
提问者采纳
第七首Flying Squirrel Creek巴蒂的第八首是卡洛儿的《再见警察》齐达内的第九首是莎莉花园的风笛版。加斯科因的第六首是马修连恩的《bleeding wolves》:SENS神思者的kaishin海神配乐Aphrodite 舍普琴科的第一首是恩雅的《long long journey》内德维德的第二首序曲(楼主说的第一首)。贝克汉姆的第五首是神秘园的《children of the river母亲河》。葡萄牙的第三首是排箫名曲《孤独的牧羊人》荷兰的第四首应该是《出埃及记》的风笛版,觉得熟悉又老叫不出名字,For the Love of a Princess?第一次听这个版本的《出埃及记》,电影勇敢的心风笛配乐,神秘园的《漫步神秘园》这些音乐都是那么容易触动人的心灵,都分享给楼主吧
Asriel  &#8810;秽れ亡き梦&#8811;
「11eyes-罪と罚と赎いの少女-」ED 妖精帝国  &#8810;Asgard&#8811;
「fortissimo//Akkord:Bsusvier」IN 中间这个实在有点~~~听不出来 榊原ゆい  &#8810;Deja vu&#8811;
「はぴとら-Happy Transportation-」OP 榊原ゆい  &#8810;HappyLeap&#8811; 「タイムリープ」OP Asriel   &#8810;Sequentia&#8811;
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他2条回答
E.S.NAphrodite -S
LZ您好 其实视频末尾有注释的~ 咱还跑到Y-o-u-tu-be上找。。。
Created by ~ Strike
Y-o-u-tu-be
Anime ~ Durarara!!
Song ~ Art
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个视频的背景音乐_百度知道
求这个视频的背景音乐
plu?from=lolclient" target="_blank">http.tga<a href="http.tga:///1804/v/42501.plu://star
4分20多秒开始的那首曲子
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
m just a little bit caught in the middle 我有点儿左右两难(进退两难) Life is a maze and love is a riddle 生活是座迷宫 爱是个谜 i don&#39. 我尝试了 我不知道为什么… St do it alone 我不知道该去哪儿 我一个人做不到 I&#39. 我知道我不得不放手(随它去, make it stop 放慢了速度 停了下来 Or else my heart is going to pop 否则我的心都要跳出来了 &#39;ve tried。O(∩_∩)O 要采纳哦...,顺其自然) And just enjoy the show 好好欣赏(享受)表演吧 just enjoy the show 好好欣赏(享受)表演吧 I&#39., and i don&#39;ve got m so scared but i don&#39.;t do it alone 我不知道该去哪儿我一个人做不到 I&#39;m just a little girl lost in the moment(重复) I&#39. 我尝试了 我不知道为什么… I&#39;t know why!~~I&#39;m just a little bit caught in the middle 我有点儿左右两难(进退两难) Life is a maze and love is a riddle 生活是座迷宫 爱是个谜 i don&#39;Cause it&#39.;t show it 我很害怕但是我没有表现出来 I can&#39;ve tried, and i don&#39;m so scared but i don&#39, can&#39, nobody knows 这是个笑话 没有人知道 They&#39. I&#39;s bringing me down I know I’ve tried, can&#39;t do it alone 我不知道该去哪儿 我一个人做不到 I&#39;t do it alone I&#39;m just a little girl lost in the moment 我只是个一时很迷茫的小女孩 I&#39;s bringing me down 我无法弄清楚 真把我给打倒了 I know I’t know why 我尝试了 我不知道为什么… I&#39, and i don&#39, it&#39;t know why, it&#39;m just a little bit caught in the middle(重复) Life is a maze and love is a riddle i don&#39;m so scared but i don&#39...Lenka - The show 帮你附上歌词..;t know why.;s bringing me down 我无法弄清楚 真把我给打倒了 I know I’ve got to let it go., can&#39.;t show it I can&#39.;t show it 我很害怕但是我没有表现出来 I can&#39. 因为我无法满足 I&#39;t figure it out, and i don&#39.;m just a little bit caught in the middle 我有点儿左右两难(进退两难) Life is a maze and love is a riddle 生活是座迷宫 爱是个谜 i don&#39;s a lot 因为这有点儿过份了 是的太过份了 To be something I’m not 要我成为一个不一样的(不真实的)我I&#39;t figure it out. 我知道我不得不放手(随它去.;m just a little girl lost in the moment 我只是个一时很迷茫的小女孩 I&#39, yeah it&#39,顺其自然) And just enjoy the show 好好欣赏(享受)表演吧 The sun is hot in the sky 天气非常热 Just like a giant spotlight 太阳就像个巨大的聚光灯 The people follow the signs 最终人们按照指引 And synchronize in time 同时按指示做 It&#39;Cause i just can&#39, can&#39, it&#39;m a fool out of love 我是个失恋的大笨蛋 &#39. 他们有演出的门票 I&#39
其他类似问题
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个视频的背景音乐 BGM_百度知道
求这个视频的背景音乐 BGM
start=13" target="_blank">http://v.html知道BGM的名字也行://v.com/page/7/R/Q//page/7/R/Q/7TThu6mKaRQ.qq,mp3更好re Gone basshunter - basshunter megamixbasshunter - i&#39.beemp3双人舞的~
你确定看了么
这明显不是同一首
《Feel&It》&-&The&Tamperer&Maya
好像是 艾薇 when you are gone
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个视频的背景音乐名字_百度知道
求这个视频的背景音乐名字
com/programs/view/4XeYe8nhfOI/.com/programs/view/4XeYe8nhfOI/://www.tudou://www.tudou?resourceId=_11_99" target="_blank">http<a href="http
提问者采纳
  梦中我从未曾远离家园   In my dreams I am not ss gotta play a part   他等待幕后 他伺机前冲   Trouble is a friend,we&#39;t let him win, oh oh   麻烦是朋友 麻烦也是对头 哦哦……   And no matter what I feed him he always seems to grow.   渴望找寻到一丝内心的平静, I&#39,何处是家园, yeah trouble is a friend of mine   麻烦是朋友 耶… 麻烦是我的老友   Ahh..   哦…… 第三首far away from home   我是如此的享受每一天的生活,   有生以来我都远离家园   All my life all the time ss there in my heart   他就在暗中 他就在心中   He waits in the wings, he&#39,   现实中却如此远离家园   What am I in a world so far away from home, oh oh   他见我所见 他知我所有 哦哦 ……   So don&#39;m a sucker for his charm   我摇下了窗 却挡不住他的魔咒   Trouble is a friend.   梦中我从未曾远离家园   In my dreams I&#39,整装待发   i was running late,爱能找到属于自己的季节   I count on you., yeah trouble is a friend of mine   麻烦是朋友 耶… 麻烦是我的老友   Ahh..   如果我们能穿越那最为黑暗的夜, he&#39.,but sometimes I feel so.   在广阔的星空下何处寻到我的家,   现实中却如此远离家园   What am I in a world so far away from home,I dry my eyes again,何处是家园.   透过你那明眸我看到了一个世界,   我就要迟到了   could apply for another one i guess   但我想我可以再申请另一份工作   after parking stores are best   停下之后;re slow, oh oh   不管你怎么待他 他都生长不休 哦哦……   He sees what I see and he knows what I know.   渺茫星空,   没有你的相伴我依然远离家园   Without you I will be st be alarmed if he takes you by the arm   他拉住你的手 你不要发抖   I won&#39;re fast no matter if you&#39,   没有你的相伴我依然远离家园   Without you I&#39.   梦中我从未曾远离家园   In my dreams I am not sm loving living every single day, yeah trouble is a friend of mine   麻烦是朋友 耶 … 麻烦是我的老友   Ahh,我发现自己正躺在一泓泉水边   about a fields of a summer stride   周围的田野弥漫着夏日香气   lying in the sun after i had tried lying in the sun by the side   我沐浴在小路边的阳光下   we all agreed that the council would end up three hours over time   我们都认为当时那个会议将长达3个多小时   shoe laces were tied at the traffic lights   在红绿灯前我系紧了鞋带,无论世人如何评说,可挡不住他的魔咒   Trouble is a friend, oh oh   平静的心竟想在清晨痛苦 哦哦……   You&#39,I dry my eyes again,as gotta play a part   他等待幕后 他伺机前冲   Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine   麻烦是朋友 耶… 麻烦是我的老友   So i don&#39.   渺茫星空.   我渴望再一次的与你相融,我们将何去何从   And who can heal those tiny broken hearts,我只得再一次地擦干泪眼   Where is home on the milky way of stars,and what are we to be.,   有生以来我都远离家园   All my life all the time so far away from home.   啊……   How I hate the way he makes me feel   多么恨他带来的情绪   And how I try to make him leave   如何竭力想让他离去   I try,我们将能拥有更光明的明天   If we could make it through the darkest night, but I&#39, yeah trouble is a friend of mine   麻烦是朋友 耶… 麻烦是我的老友   So i don&#39;m a sucker for his charm   我不会让他赢,我仅仅只是想知道   I hope to find a little peace of mind,我们将何去何从   And who can heal those tiny broken hearts, what a view   望着这片田野 依旧是那么美 第二首trouble is a friend   Trouble will find you noll be sm not so far away from home.and I just want to know,makes me want to stay., he&#39,   现实中却如此远离家园   What am I in a world so far away from home,It forget as you ease on down the road   顺利前行也不要将他抛到脑后   He&#39.   谁能安慰那些破碎的心, oh oh   不管你是赶路 不管你想停留 哦哦……   The eye of the storm wanna cry in the morn,cause love can find its time, oh oh I try   我在尝试 哦哦… 我在尝试   Believe he&#39;s there in my heart   他就在暗中 他就在心中   He waits in the wings.   哦……   Ahh.   谁能安抚那些破碎的心.第一首是tamas wells的valder fields第二首是lenka的trouble is a friend第三首是groove goverage的far away from home歌词分别如下,爱的结晶令我们沐浴光辉   I hope to be a part of you again,baby let us shine, he&#39,它是如此让我留恋   The world I see beyd have a brighter day, no matter what they say.;re fine for a while but you start to lose control   刚感到舒适 却又失去控制   He&#39, oh oh   麻烦会找到你 不管你往哪里走 哦哦……   No matter if you&#39,and what are we to be,   有生以来我都远离家园   All my life all the time so far away from home.   我是如此的依恋你,我只得再一次地擦干眼泪   Where is home on the milky way of stars:第一首valder fields   I was found on the ground by the fountain   醒来时,   没有你的相伴我依然远离家园   Without you I will be so far away from home.   啊……   Ooh, trying not to cry   怅然望着这片土地, by the fountain   朝那个泉水边走去   s there in the dark,我们将何去何从   And who can heal thoss there in my heart   他就在暗中 他就在心中   He waits in the wings.;t be alarmed if he takes you by the arm   他拉住你的手 你不要发抖   I roll down the window, he&#39,我只得再一次地擦干泪眼   Where is home on the milky way of stars.   谁能治愈那破碎的心,   没有你的相伴我依然远离家园   Without you I will be so far away from home.   啊 ……   Ts there in the dark,但我只是自己不时这样感觉而已   I&#39.,   有生以来我都远离家园   All my life all the time so far away from home, s gotta play a part   他等待幕后 他伺机前冲   Trouble is a friend, he&#39,努力不让自己哭泣   when somebody left his life   即使有人从他生命中离去   she would never sleep in a gown   她将不再穿长袍入睡   so she takes his keys to the bedroom door   她拿走了他卧室的钥匙   takes a step outside,   现实中却如此远离家园   What am I in a world so far away from home.   梦中我从未曾远离家园   In my dreams I am not so far away from home,就是要做好准备   they said that there would be delays on the temporary pay   他们说这一时的付出也已经太晚了   she was found on the ground in a gown   她醒来时发现自己穿着长袍   laying by the field of the summer asleep   睡在这片夏日田野里   staring at the concrete.   啊……   Ooh
提问者评价
谢谢你的耐心解答,好详细呀
其他类似问题
背景音乐的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 婚礼视频背景音乐 的文章