提问者评价
谢谢···非常感谢···
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译您好,请问您是xx的姐姐吗?我是他的朋友xx我听他说了父亲去世的消息,心里很难过.因为现在在中国所以没办法去看你们.这几天你们肯定都很累,希望你们能节哀顺变,不要太伤心,一定_百度作业帮
英语翻译您好,请问您是xx的姐姐吗?我是他的朋友xx我听他说了父亲去世的消息,心里很难过.因为现在在中国所以没办法去看你们.这几天你们肯定都很累,希望你们能节哀顺变,不要太伤心,一定
英语翻译您好,请问您是xx的姐姐吗?我是他的朋友xx我听他说了父亲去世的消息,心里很难过.因为现在在中国所以没办法去看你们.这几天你们肯定都很累,希望你们能节哀顺变,不要太伤心,一定要坚强起来,我相信伯父也不希望你们太伤心的.不管发生什么事情都希望你们能幸福的生活,我会在这边为你们祈祷.不好意思,我的英语说得不好,没有能够很好的表达我现在的心情,请原谅.同时请代我问候您的母亲.
How are you?Are you **'s elder sister?I'm his friend **.I'm very sorry to hear that his father has passed away.But being in China,I'm unable to go there to meet you at the moment.All of you must be have been experiencing very tiring moments these days.I hope you can accept the truth and wish him good luck in heaven.Don't be too sad,be strong,be what he wanted you to be!I believe my uncle will wish to see your sad look neither.Show them your aspect of strong!Whatever happens,I sincerely wish you leading a happy life.Meanwhile,on the other side of the earth,I will pray for you all from the bottom of my heart.I'm very sorry that I can't speak very good English and might fail to express how I'm feeling now.But I've tried my best,and that's all that I can say to you,all of which represent my true feelings.When things get tough,the tough gets going!You all can survive this sorrow!And remember me to your mother!这是封很沉重严肃的抚慰信吧,根据您提供的语境,我对你的原文进行了一些修饰,增加了一些自己的尽量符合情景的感触.希望能够为你的终稿提供有用的信息.
hello,are you xxx's older sister? i am his friend xxxi have heard the news that his father passed away,and i am very sad.i cant visit you because i am in china now.you must be tired in these...
Hello, may I ask you xx sister? & I was his friend xx I heard him say that the news of the death of his father, the heart very sad. So now because in China you can not see. In the past...
Hello,are you xx's elder sister? I'm his friend xx. I heard about the loss of father, and I'm sad about it. But because I'm in China at the moment, I can't come and see you. You must be tire...求韩剧你能听到我的心吗 下载种子_百度知道
求韩剧你能听到我的心吗 下载种子
插曲“微笑阳光”演唱:微笑的船员插曲“为你哭”演唱:章呢插曲“相逢不必遭遇”演唱:章妮插曲“不可替代”演唱:竖琴主题曲“舞台”演唱:竖琴片尾曲“飞鸟博客”演唱:一种说法,唐玲背景音乐:竖琴“第三者第三者”
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
听到我的心吗
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~如何添加新设备?
登录 “百度音乐” 移动客户端,即可添加设备,刷新页面就可以看到新设备。
收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!}

我要回帖

更多关于 求你给我一颗谦卑的心 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信