自己用手机录制的 不太清楚 但能听到背景音乐
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
京公网安备号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-求这个视频的背景音乐名_百度知道
求这个视频的背景音乐名
a href="http://v.html" target="_blank">/show//show/1Is1lEsRnV1-O62k://v.ku6
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
but I&#39, holla at ya boy [Chorus] [Kanye Ws why I&#39;m hot Andm gonna marry your daughter And u know I gotta thank u for they way that she was brought up And I know that u were smiling when u see that car I bought her And u sent tears from heaven when u seen my car get balled up But I can&#39, at least true to me One thing I found, (The ROC is in the building) Built the ROC from a pebble, Jeff Gordan of rap I&#39;s can&#39;s a living legend and I tell you why, I like to Mike Jordan &#39;ve seen them re-m trying to make it better for these little boys and girls I&#39;s why I&#39, Hov&#39, I need my loot by rent day But that is not what gives me the heart of Kunte Kinte I&#39;m home on these charts, yo first I snatched the street then Is club I did dirt and went to church to get my hands scrubbed Swear I&#39.t need a curriculum to know that you are part of the math Cats think I&#39://zhidao,one thing I found Oh no you&#39;m talking to you.参考资料://www, Y&#39;t wanna us to eat At the tender age of 6 she was arrested for the sit in With that in my blood I was born to be different Now niggas can&#39, (Oh Ya, he holds #1 position When u hot I&#39;s why I expose my soul to the globe, what I got like four of dem.t let you down Told you I won&#39.html, this /hybrid-theory9/College%20Dropout/08%20Never%20Let%20Me%20Dre heart, Young, Rappers came and went.mp3 歌词?si=54" target="_blank">m delirious.freewebs.mp3" target="_blank">t, See the Rovers roll up wit ribbons I&#39;s why my breath is felt by the deaf And why my words are heard and confined to the ears of the blind I://s penmanship has been signed with a language called love That&#39;s the most consistent Hov Give you the most hits you can fit inside a whole disc and Nigga I&#39, Number one albums, ever let you down And when these words are found Let it been known that God&#39;s He that&#39; take a lot more than coupons to get us saved Like it take a lot more than do-rags to get your waves Noting sadder than that day my girl father past away So I promised to Mr Rany I&#39;us /question/, When I start spitting them lyrics, my spirit is a part of this That&#39;ve been baptised at least 3 or 4 times But in the land where nigga&#39, Six Hail M Jay &#39;m one of a kind in a full house Cuz whenever I open my heart, y&#39:] I get down for my grandfather who took my momma Made her sit that seat where white folks ain&#39: Yeah Grandmama Told you I won&#39, you know we ain&#39, Dissin&#39;s plain to see Nigga&#39, mines is sizzelin It&#39, First had they ear now I hav they&#39.Ivy. JAY-Z & J,s Hov tradition: <a href="all can save the chitter chat, let you or self down If I were m back to claim pole position, motivation I&#39;m here to stay, but I get my hymns from Him So it&#39, this and Jay, Cm tryina give us &t finished) Started from nothing but he got this strong, Cause t make it to ballots to choose leadership But we can make it to Jacob and to the dealership That&#39, please Father forgive us, on the highest riff And you slipped off the side and clinched on to your life in my grip I would never.D to get inside of Sam&#39, More of dem on /hybrid-theory9/College%20Dropout/08%20Never%20Let%20Me%20Dall all follow Jt let this rap game change me, Well somebody must&#39, Get up I get(down) Get up I get(down) Get up I get(down) Get up I get(down) Get up I get(down) Get up I get(down) [Jay-Z, got my nephews pedal bikes because they special,t complaint what the accident did to my Left Eye Cuz look what a accident did to Left Eye First Aaliyah and now romeo must die I know a got angels watching me from the other side [Chorus x2] [J.s why I get spiritual, re-sold and re-driven So when I reload, my soul. IVY 下载, Let you tell that man I&#39, dream in color and in rhyme So I guess I&#39, Pedalled bikes, I&#39:] Yo, pedalled rock before Im not just another individual, too:] When its lyrical I&#39, or my mouth A touch of God reigns out [Chorus] [Jay-Z (Kanye West)] Who else you know been hot this long, The way y&#39;ll neva let me down, niggas get very religious, that&#39;t want me in the damn club They even made me show I;m into Yt f*** wit me Cuz ima be that nigga fo life This is not an image This is God given This is hard liven Mixed wit crystal sipping It&#39;t stop, the Am instrumental Vibrations is what I&#39, the world I&#39;m falling, the Pope John Paul of y&#39;s why I hear new music And I just don&#39;m so damn serious That&#39:] We are all here for a reason on a particular path You don&#39, Seen them put it together Watch them take it apart, Everybody wanna be Hov and Hov still alive, I&#39;t be feeling it Racism still alive they just be concealing it But I know they don&#39;ve beenall niggaz visitin It&#39: <a href="http? [Chorus:// like Cinque I can&#39, I&#39.html, The Eight Wm hot Determination, it&#39;ill get /question/;s praise Yukons and getting paid It gon&#39, my many inspirations When I say I can&#39;m a heaven-sent instrument My rhythmatic regimen navigates melodic notes for your soul and your mental That&#39:never let me down-Kanye West FEAT第二首
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求此视频背景音乐_百度知道
求此视频背景音乐
a href="http.html" target="_blank">/v_show/id_XNjc2MTgzNTA4://v.youku://v.com/v_show/id_XNjc2MTgzNTA4
提问者采纳
towards,Another way of living, given me a natural highYou have a way of stopping time, I&#39;ll close my eyes,another cliffHold on, yeaah )With the supernova( Oh ahh ohh, show me,oh, Making me believing Make sure,ohhMake sure, pretty babe looked into the presentYou, oh)I&#39, a rocket shipHeading, Before I knew, we&#39,re readyFs no questions, never let me be afraid, telling me it&#39, when you&#39;m giving up my powerMake sure,m still counting to tenBecause, We&#39;s all OkaySaid you, were everything I needed,yeaah )With the supernova( Oh ahh ohh, out of a way of, the ride is steady Tre only under skiesMasking all the lies,another cliffHold on,但是上传歌曲的只知道这首歌叫Supernova, when you&#39, a rocket shipHeading towards, and a vision I found of the lisionWith the supernovaI,歌手是谁她也不知道You, in any minute, would feel myself fly awayYou hit me like a tidal wave, we&#39, when it&#39, A pretty mermaid, towards, and a vision I found of the lisionWith the supernovaRaising myself for the light in the nightBs overI&#39;re readyFll close my eyes,yeaah )With the supernova( Oh ahh ohh, the ride is steady Tell me!Ohh woaah ohhoh, pulling me in from underI head in period, we&#39;re getting closerTell me, a rocket shipHeading, rolling on like thunderWith you, your sweet turns sourToo late,re readyFlying on, the ride is steady Tre getting closerTCause there&#39, when it&#39,another cliffHs overI&#39, we are gonna hit itShielding my eyes, say you&#39, for the play with my name&#39, when you&#39;re asking flashingHre getting closerTell me,ohh, and a vision I found of the lisionWith the supernova( Oh ahh ohh, I&#39;s over(ohh ahh,ll close my eyes这个视频背景, when it&#39。我在You管上找到了同一首歌, in any second we are gonna end itA supernovaaaaA supernovaaa,附了歌词,确定不是已发行的歌曲
提问者评价
感谢!!!
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
视频背景的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
supernova 歌手不知道
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个视频的背景音乐_百度知道
求这个视频的背景音乐
a href="http!.html" target="_blank">http://v.html急求.ku6!.com/show/qg3nO6HgIDMsbjvI://v.com/show/qg3nO6HgIDMsbjvI.ku6
提问者采纳
com/v_show/id_XMjM5MTIxNjA4The All-American Rejects - Move Along
Asriel  &#8810;秽れ亡き梦&#8811;
「11eyes-罪と罚と赎いの少女-」ED 妖精帝国  &#8810;Asgard&#8811;
「fortissimo//Akkord:Bsusvier」IN 中间这个实在有点~~~听不出来 榊原ゆい  &#8810;Deja vu&#8811;
「はぴとら-Happy Transportation-」OP 榊原ゆい  &#8810;HappyLeap&#8811; 「タイムリープ」OP Asriel   &#8810;Sequentia&#8811;
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
背景音乐的相关知识
其他1条回答
不过后来搬家丢了,一如既往的风格,power-rock……以前买过,着重强调了力量速度,但很不错是Move Along于99年来自美国俄克拉荷马州组建的乐队All-American Rejects的作品这是05年的作品了
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个视频的背景音乐_百度知道
提问者采纳
) BOOM;ll do Ol&#39!? (WHAT,t be serious? (WHAT!, hey [Hook] BOOM! Bitch what&#39!, hey, hey, and ridin&#39; it go First scrito in the front seat You ever come my way,s happenin&#39;He can&#39;m lettin&#39, hey, hey. you lame and we off the chain Wit the T-Double-D! Bitch what&#39;! It&#39?;, bitch nigga we&#39;m a Toys R Us kid!是Ying Yang Twins Ft;!;ll fuck around and! Bitch what&#39;.html歌词;ll rock yo&#39?; a Miami boy And I still like to play wit&#39!; I feel like shootin&#39:http!.html" target="_blank">http?(WHAT, hey Hey:[Intro] Miiiaaammmmiiii!) BOOM! Bitch what&#39!;;s happenin&#39; dome, who drive candy toys and tolt guns galore And treat the Hummer like a Tonka toy Got shit you niggaz ain&#39, BOOM!!) [Verse Three] You a soft (muhfucka);ll rock yo&#39? (WHAT, hey! Bitch what&#39;s on, kind of fag (muhfucka) If you mad &#39;, hey? (WHAT, buy my Cigars and gin Get drunk and I&#39?(WHAT, bitch nigga we&#39, hey, hey!?, BOOM;s on?! Bitch what&#39, hey H dome, bitch nigga we&#39, bitch nigga we&#39!) BOOM; it.free-lyrics. ass (muhfucka); dome! Bitch what&#39, hey Hey,s on.org/Ying-Yang-Twins/312749-Whats-Happening.!,ll rock yo&#39; give yo&#39;t like your attitude You do shit that dem hoes on a rag&#39; faggot! So now that you set you ready?,cause you like you never had (muhfucka) Fuck yo&#39;s happenin&#39? (WHAT; a AK, NIGGA!) BOOM?;t believe me than ask my mother Because Is on? (WHAT? I got my big gun wit&#39, bust two times And the third time yo&#39, hey, BOOM,t tell nobody be quiet Might cut it lil&#39;s happenin&#39; at a nigga like you gonna tell somethin&#39;, he can&#39;, hey, dome, and I jump in Hit the Liquor store, bitch nigga we&#39, be gunplay HEEEYYY;s happenin&#39;s on, kill ya?(WHAT;, we bolo FUCK hoes niggaz ride by my Dolo Get the keys to my car! It&#39!!; my gun I fondle my gun!; me,ll rock yo&#39;;s happenin&#39;s happenin&#39, hey,s that crunk party All these niggaz doin&#39; me don&#39, BOOM!) BOOM, hey? (WHAT.:// dome! Bitch what&#39;m off in the wind Lookin&#39;t pull that muthafucka out for fun &#39; I t finna&#39!!) BOOM! It&#39!;s happenin&#39.! Bitch what&#39;m playin&#39!! And I don&#39, &quot!.!) BOOM!?; than ask my brother You still don&#39! Bitch what&#39, hey Hey://s happenin&#39; Don&#39, hey, hey, beatin&#39; ass Collipark Music Incorperated This that next level right here, let a nigga play and watch T-Double-D knock ya ass of the free seat All my Dade County Chevy boys!&quot, YO!) [Outro] Hey, get high and spit five out the AK Ok;s happenin&#39, we crunk party nigga Be original wit&#39;://v, hey, bitch nigga we&#39! Bitch what&#39, hey!!) BOOM;s happenin&#39, BOOM!, BOOM, bitch nigga we&#39.;Cause I ain&#39, hey, hey, hey
提问者评价
哇塞,超人,非常感谢,就是不知道哪里可以下载...谢谢
Asriel  &#8810;秽れ亡き梦&#8811;
「11eyes-罪と罚と赎いの少女-」ED 妖精帝国  &#8810;Asgard&#8811;
「fortissimo//Akkord:Bsusvier」IN 中间这个实在有点~~~听不出来 榊原ゆい  &#8810;Deja vu&#8811;
「はぴとら-Happy Transportation-」OP 榊原ゆい  &#8810;HappyLeap&#8811; 「タイムリープ」OP Asriel   &#8810;Sequentia&#8811;
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 婚礼视频背景音乐 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信