求此冷小莫视频背景音乐乐?

〈求此视频背景音乐. 100分.3Q〉_百度知道
提问者采纳
Gone going - 黑眼豆豆试听:歌词:johnny wanna be a big starget on stage and play the guitarmake a little money, buy a fancy carbig old house and an alligatorjust to match with them alligator shoeshe's a rich man so he's no longer singing the blueshe's singing songs about material thingsand platinum rings and watches that go blingbut, diamonds don't bling in the darkhe a star now, but he ain't singing from the heartsooner or later he's just gonna fall apartcoz his fans can't relate to his new found arthe ain't doing what he did from the startand that's ??he decided to live his life shallowpassion is love for material[chorus]and its gone... gone... going...gone... everything gone... give a damn...gone be the birds when they don't want to sing...gone people... up awkward with their things... gone.you see yourself in the mirrorand you feel safe coz it looks familiarbut you afraid to open up your soulcoz you don't really know, don't really knowwho is, the person that's deep withincoz you are content with just being the naฏve brown manand you fail to see that its trivialinsignificant, you addicted to materiali've seen your kind beforeyour the type that thinks souls is sold in a storepackaged up with inscent stickswith them vegetarian mealsto you that's righteousyou're fiction like booksyou need to go out to life and lookcoz... what happens when they take your materialyou already sold your soul and its...[chorus]you say that time is money and money is timeso you got mind in your money and your money on your mindbut what about... that crime that you did to get paidand what about... that bid, you can't take it to your brainwhy you on about those shoes you'll wear todaythey'll do no good on the bridges you've walked along the wayall that money that you got gonna be gonethat gear that you rock gonna be gonethe house up on the hill gonna be gonethe gold -- on your grill gonna be gonethe ice on your wrist gonna be gonethat nice little miss gonna be gonethat whip that you roll gonna be goneand what's worst is your soul will be gone[chorus]
提问者评价
其他类似问题
视频背景的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
yk8,oupm,tmo
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求此视频背景音乐,非常喜欢_百度知道
提问者采纳
  (按歌名、歌手进行搜索,可找到很多资源;如需MP3,可给我邮箱,传给你)  歌曲:Can't Stop  歌手:Red Hot Chili Peppers  收录专辑:Live in Hyde Park [2004]  By The Way [2002]  歌词:  Can't stop addicted to the shin dig  Cop top he says I'm gonna win big  Choose not a life of imitation  Distant cousin to the reservation  Defunkt the pistol that you pay for  This punk the feeling that you stay for  In time I want to be your best friend  Eastside love is living on the westend  Knock out but boy you better come to  Don't die you know the truth is some do  Go write your message on the pavement  Burnin' so bright I wonder what the wave meant  White heat is screaming in the jungle  Complete the motion if you stumble  Go ask the dust for any answers  Come back strong with 50 belly dancers  [Chorus:]  The world I love  The tears I drop  To be part of  The wave can't stop  Ever wonder if it's all for you  The world I love  The trains I hop  To be part of  The wave can't stop  Come and tell me when it's time to  Sweetheart is bleeding in the snowcone  So smart she's leading me to ozone  Music the great communicator  Use two sticks to make it in the nature  I'll get you into penetration  The gender of a generation  The birth of every other nation  Worth your weight the gold of meditation  This chapter's going to be a close one  Smoke rings I know your going to blow one  All on a spaceship persevering  Use my hands for everything but steering  Can't stop the spirits when they need you  Mop tops are happy when they feed you  J. Butterfly is in the treetop  Birds that blow the meaning into bebop  [Repeat Chorus]  Wait a minute I'm passing out  Win or lose just like you  Far more shocking  Than anything i ever knew  How about you  10 more reasons  Why i need somebody new just like you  Far more shocking than anything I ever knew  Right on cue  Can't stop addicted to the shin dig  Cop top he says I'm gonna win big  Choose not a life of imitation  Distant cousin to the reservation  Defunkt the pistol that you pay for  This punk the feeling that you stay for  In time I want to be your best friend  Eastside love is living on the westend  Knock out but boy you better come to  Don't die you know the truth is some do  Go write your message on the pavement  Burnin' so bright I wonder what the wave meant  Kick start the golden generator  Sweet talk but don't intimidate her  Can't stop the gods from engineering  Feel no need for any interfering  Your image in the dictionary  This life is more than ordinary  Can I get 2 maybe even 3 of these  Come from space  To teach you of the pliedes  Can't stop the spirits when they need you  This life is more than just a read thru
提问者评价
其他类似问题
视频背景的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求此视频背景音乐,MP3格式的_百度知道
提问者采纳
帮你从视频中提取了小老虎.mp3
提问者评价
其他类似问题