求这个视频的婚礼视频背景音乐乐

求这个视频的背景音乐名字!_百度知道
求这个视频的背景音乐名字!
a href="/v_show//v_show/id_XNzI5NzMzMTk2://v://v.youku.html 求万能的度娘.html" target="_blank">http.youku
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
me Where in the world could I be . Cool-T 歌词This sudden end to my days Makes me wish I`d changed my ways Spent more time with the posse One-T, I`m cool-t Tuxedos made of snow Is there something I should know ? Mom and Pop and little bro Dead and gone so long ago Could this be paradise at last , missing you Missing you, life seems so small What`s the meaning of it all , cool, me &gt:The magic key 歌手:One-T feat, whatcha gonna do , hatred, me Music`s the odyssey It`s here for you, hunger, magic crew Missing you, for me Just listen like your life be free Missing you, for me Just listen, Nine-T? Miss the way it used to be One-T, for me Just listen and find the magic key Music`s the odyssey It`s here for you, find the magic key Music`s the odyssey It`s here for you? Homies looking so cool, Bull-T;From up here, Bull-T, Bull-T, Nine-T, Nine-T, missing you Missing you? The first test I`ve ever passed Music`s the odyssey It`s here for you? Still I miss my old t-crew Can`t afterlive without`em I just wish they only knew May have lived without a home But my homies` love me kept me warm Taught me to forget the game Money, for me Just listen like your life be free Magic Key Blissful days, pain This sudden end to my days Makes me wish I`d changed my ways Spent more time with the posse One-T, magic crew Had a meeting with my maker The superhuman baker He popped me in the oven And set the dial to lovin` Now I watch over my boys Help`em keep on making noise Never pictured me with wings Guess I`ve heard of stranger thing这样可以么歌名
其他类似问题
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个视频的背景音乐_百度知道
提问者采纳
Lenka - The show 帮你附上歌词。O(∩_∩)O 要采纳哦!~~I'm just a little bit caught in the middle 我有点儿左右两难(进退两难) Life is a maze and love is a riddle 生活是座迷宫 爱是个谜 i don't know where to go, can't do it alone 我不知道该去哪儿 我一个人做不到 I've tried, and i don't know why... 我尝试了 我不知道为什么… Slow it down, make it stop 放慢了速度 停了下来 Or else my heart is going to pop 否则我的心都要跳出来了 'Cause it's too much, yeah it's a lot 因为这有点儿过份了 是的太过份了 To be something I’m not 要我成为一个不一样的(不真实的)我I'm a fool out of love 我是个失恋的大笨蛋 'Cause i just can't get enough... 因为我无法满足 I'm just a little bit caught in the middle 我有点儿左右两难(进退两难) Life is a maze and love is a riddle 生活是座迷宫 爱是个谜 i don't know where to go, can't do it alone 我不知道该去哪儿我一个人做不到 I've tried, and i don't know why 我尝试了 我不知道为什么… I'm just a little girl lost in the moment 我只是个一时很迷茫的小女孩 I'm so scared but i don't show it 我很害怕但是我没有表现出来 I can't figure it out, 供穿垛费艹渡讹杀番辑it's bringing me down 我无法弄清楚 真把我给打倒了 I know I’ve got to let it go... 我知道我不得不放手(随它去,顺其自然) And just enjoy the show 好好欣赏(享受)表演吧 The sun is hot in the sky 天气非常热 Just like a giant spotlight 太阳就像个巨大的聚光灯 The people follow the signs 最终人们按照指引 And synchronize in time 同时按指示做 It's a joke, nobody knows 这是个笑话 没有人知道 They've got a ticket to the show.... 他们有演出的门票 I'm just a little bit caught in the middle 我有点儿左右两难(进退两难) Life is a maze and love is a riddle 生活是座迷宫 爱是个谜 i don't know where to go, can't do it alone 我不知道该去哪儿 我一个人做不到 I've tried, and i don't know why... 我尝试了 我不知道为什么… I'm just a little girl lost in the moment 我只是个一时很迷茫的小女孩 I'm so scared but i don't show it 我很害怕但是我没有表现出来 I can't figure it out, it's bringing me down 我无法弄清楚 真把我给打倒了 I know I’ve got to let it go... 我知道我不得不放手(随它去,顺其自然) And just enjoy the show 好好欣赏(享受)表演吧 just enjoy the show 好好欣赏(享受)表演吧 I'm just a little bit caught in the middle(重复) Life is a maze and love is a riddle i don't know where to go, can't do it alone I've tried, and i don't know why... I'm just a little girl lost in the moment(重复) I'm so scared but i don't show it I can't figure it out, it's bringing me down I know I’ve got to let it go... And just enjoy the show… just enjoy the show just enjoy the show I want my money back(X3) just enjoy the show 我想要拿回我的钱 好好欣赏(享受)表演吧 I want my money back(X3) just enjoy the show
提问者评价
其他类似问题
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个视频的背景音乐_百度知道
求这个视频的背景音乐
/a/070://ent.htm?pgv_ref=aio2012&ptlang=2052" target="_blank">/a/070<a href="http://ent
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
&lt:48?If you find me crying in the dark 如果你看见我在黑夜中抽泣Please call my name from the heart 请从心中呼唤我的名字Sing with me a tiny autumn song 和我唱起秋日的小小挽歌With the melodies of the days gone by 带着时光流逝的旋律Dress my body all in flowers white 穿着花一般的白色So no mortal eye can see 如此 平凡的人无法看到Where have all my memories gone (and lost) 我的回忆都去往何处Should I roam again up yonder hill 我是否该再次漫步上远处的山丘I can never rest my soul until you call my name 我无法令我的灵魂平息 直到你呼唤我的名字You call my name from the heart 你从心底呼唤我的名字La ~ La~ La~ La~ La~ La~In my long forgotten cloistered sleep 在被我遗忘许久的睡梦里Someone kissed me whispering words of love 谁亲吻我 在我耳边呢喃着爱语Is it just a longing of my heart 这难道仅仅是我心底的憧憬;怨念啊&梶浦由记大人还没有出过一张和Emily Bindiger的合作专辑&ltPA Missing Year&gt:梶浦由记 & Emily BindigerIn my long forgotten cloistered sleep在被我遗忘许久的睡梦里 You and I were resting close in peace 我们祥和的紧紧依偎在一起Was it just a dreaming of my heart 难道这只是我心中的梦而已;.:59XenosagaⅢ(异度传说)游戏的一首插曲官方flash?Could noone ever dry up the spring 难道没有人能够拭干这泪水?Now I&#39;m crying don&#39;t know why
现在 我不知为何而哭泣Where do all the tears come from (to my eyes) 滚落泪滴的从何处而来.Please?With no memories why should I cry 找不到回忆的我为何要哭泣, Call My Name 15?Such a moment of such peace 如此难忘的祥和时刻Where do all the tears come from (to my eyes) 滚落泪滴的从何处而来, Call My Name (Xenosaga EPISODE II to III插入曲)歌手
不是这个啊······
其他类似问题
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个视频的背景音乐_百度知道
求这个视频的背景音乐
&#47:30秒的那段音乐叫什么,视频P1里面从1;vid eo&#47;index_1.biliavht tp
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
;m just a little bit caught in the middle 我有点儿左右两难(进退两难) Life is a maze and love is a riddle 生活是座迷宫 爱是个谜 i don&#39;s a lot 因为这有点儿过份了 是的太过份了 To be something I’m not 要我成为一个不一样的(不真实的)我I&#39, can&#39;t do it alone 我不知道该去哪儿 我一个人做不到 I&#39;Cause i just can&#39, make it stop 放慢了速度 停了下来 Or else my heart is going to pop 否则我的心都要跳出来了 &#39.. I&#39.;Cause it&#39.;m so scared but i don&#39. 我知道我不得不放手(随它去;s bringing me down 我无法弄清楚 真把我给打倒了 I know I’ve tried. 因为我无法满足 I&#39,顺其自然) And just enjoy the show 好好欣赏(享受)表演吧 just enjoy the show 好好欣赏(享受)表演吧 I&#39。O(∩_∩)O 要采纳哦, yeah it&#39.;s bringing me down 我无法弄清楚 真把我给打倒了 I know I’ve got to let it go, can&#39;s too much, it&#39;m just a little girl lost in the moment(重复) I&#39;m just a little girl lost in the moment 我只是个一时很迷茫的小女孩 I&#39;t do it alone 我不知道该去哪儿 我一个人做不到 I&#39;t show it 我很害怕但是我没有表现出来 I can&#39, and i don&#39. 我尝试了 我不知道为什么… I&#39. And just enjoy the show… just enjoy the show just enjoy the show I want my money back(X3) just enjoy the show 我想要拿回我的钱 好好欣赏(享受)表演吧 I want my money back(X3) just enjoy the show是否可以解决您的问题. 我知道我不得不放手(随它去...;m just a little bit caught in the middle(重复) Life is a maze and love is a riddle i don&#39;m just a little girl lost in the moment 我只是个一时很迷茫的小女孩 I&#39;ve got a ticket to the show, can&#39. 他们有演出的门票 I&#39;t show it 我很害怕但是我没有表现出来 I can&#39;t do it alone 我不知道该去哪儿我一个人做不到 I&#39.;ve tried., it&#39,顺其自然) And just enjoy the show 好好欣赏(享受)表演吧 The sun is hot in the sky 天气非常热 Just like a giant spotlight 太阳就像个巨大的聚光灯 The people follow the signs 最终人们按照指引 And synchronize in time 同时按指示做 It&#39!~~I&#39, nobody knows 这是个笑话 没有人知道 They&#39..;t know why 我尝试了 我不知道为什么… I&#39, it&#39;m so scared but i don&#39;s a joke, can&#39;t do it alone I&#39;m a fool out of love 我是个失恋的大笨蛋 &#39;t know why.;s bringing me down I know I’ve got to let it go.;m so scared but i don&#39., and i don&#39.. 我尝试了 我不知道为什么… St show it I can&#39;m just a little bit caught in the middle 我有点儿左右两难(进退两难) Life is a maze and love is a riddle 生活是座迷宫 爱是个谜 i don&#39;m just a little bit caught in the middle 我有点儿左右两难(进退两难) Life is a maze and love is a riddle 生活是座迷宫 爱是个谜 i don&#39Lenka - The show 帮你附上歌词, and i don&#39;ve tried, and i don&#39.
其他类似问题
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个视频的背景音乐_百度知道
求这个视频的背景音乐
com/programs/view/NDswwl5rekc/:http.tudou:【果壳搬运】老毛子抓兔狲的方法视频地址秋视频背景音乐的名字.com/programs/view/NDswwl5rekc/.tudou
提问者采纳
tudou.tudou呼麦 - 满都拉汗之颂。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Cool-T 歌词This sudden end to my days Makes me wish I`d changed my ways Spent more time with the posse One-T, missing you Missing you, Nine-T, missing you Missing you, find the magic key Music`s the odyssey It`s here for you, for me Just listen? Miss the way it used to be One-T, magic crew Missing you, Bull-T, hatred, I`m cool-t Tuxedos made of snow Is there something I should know , Nine-T, for me Just listen like your life be free Missing you, whatcha gonna do , Bull-T, pain This sudden end to my days Makes me wish I`d changed my ways Spent more time with the posse One-T, for me Just listen and find the magic key Music`s the odyssey It`s here for you, me &From up here:One-T feat? Mom and Pop and little bro Dead and gone so long ago Could this be paradise at last , Nine-T, me Music`s the odyssey It`s here for you, Bull-T, for me Just listen like your life be free Magic Key Blissful days, hunger, me Where in the world could I be 歌名? Homies looking so cool? Still I miss my old t-crew Can`t afterlive without`em I just wish they only knew May have lived without a home But my homies` love me kept me warm Taught me to forget the game Money:The magic key 歌手, cool? The first test I`ve ever passed Music`s the odyssey It`s here for you, life seems so small What`s the meaning of it all
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 给视频加背景音乐 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信