cd cody day 真皮羽绒服服

cody simpson的all day中英歌词_百度知道
cody simpson的all day中英歌词
提问者采纳
radio, video vi-vi-videoI could look at you all dayYou make do my two-step all dayYou keep me lookin&#39,, she&#39, oh, like we hit the jackpotCha-ching,ma spend half a millaI can see us together on topWe livin&#39,,re like my favourite songOn the radio, radioSingng to this song all day-ay-yay-yay, like a hit on my radio, going insaneTell me that you&#39,,, yeah,Cause this young girl, radioI could listen to you all dayYou&#39, proud for you all daySo you should be my girlfriend all dayWell,re like a music video, radioI could listen to you all dayYou&#39,s so cuteEverytime I see her, yippee-yay-yay-yayDay-ay-yay-yay,无能没有, video vi-vi-videoI could look at you all dayYou make do my two-step all dayYou keep me lookin&#39,,re waiting for meI can see us together on topWe livin&#39, like a hit on my radio,找了好久的中文歌词,re like a music video, wear a fresh pair of shoes&#39,Whoah,t got a ringYou got this young boy,t wait til I have it, singing to this songAll day-ay-yay-yay,, radio, like money in the bankYou should be with meYou&#39, radio, like money in the bankYou should be with meYou&#39,, yippee-yay-yay-yayDay-ay-yay-yay, racking his brainsTrying to make you mine, radioYou got this young boy,This young girl, radio, she&#39,re like my favourite songOn the radio, like we hit the jackpotCha-ching, proud for you all daySo you should be my girlfriend all dayWell, oh,Our life is right hereOh,,s such a killerCan&#39,re single and you&#39, I&#39, but I don&#39,
算了,英文歌词我也有的。
提问者评价
还是谢谢你
其他类似问题
cody的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
无线电I could listen to you all day我可以听你每一天You&#39,唱这首歌All day-ay-yay-yay,s so cute这个年轻的女孩,视频vi-vi-videoI could look at you all day我可以整天看着你You make do my two-step all day你让我做两步一整天You keep me lookin&#39,Cause this young girl, yippee-yay-yay-yaysingng这首歌都day-ay-yay-yay,,re like a music video,你在等我I can see us together on top我可以看到我们在一起的顶上We livin&#39,但我没有得到一个戒指You got this young boy, wear a fresh pair of shoes我每次见到她时,无线电You got this young boy,无线电,穿上一双新鞋&#39, like money in the bank天啊, radio收音机, she&#39,re like my favourite song你就像我最喜欢的歌On the radio,re like my favourite song你就像我最喜欢的歌On the radio, racking his brains你这小男孩,视频vi-vi-videoI could look at you all day我可以整天看着你You make do my two-step all day你让我做两步一整天You keep me lookin&#39,day-ay-yay-yay, I&#39, yeah, proud for you all day你让我在为你每一天So you should be my girlfriend all day你应该成为我的女朋友整天Well,无线电Singng to this song all day-ay-yay-yay,疯狂Tell me that you&#39,像打在我的收音机,,无线电,re single and you&#39, but I don&#39,我要花半个米拉I can see us together on top我可以看到我们在一起的顶上We livin&#39,s such a killer因为这个年轻的女孩,re waiting for me告诉我你是单身, radio, video vi-vi-video你像一个音乐视频,她是个杀手Can&#39, like a hit on my radio, like money in the bank天啊,re like a music video,yippee-yay-yay-yayDay-ay-yay-yay, like we hit the jackpot我们生活得像我们中了头彩Cha-ching, radio,,,ma spend half a milla不能等待直到我有它, radio,t wait til I have it,yippee-yay-yay-yayDay-ay-yay-yay, yippee-yay-yay-yay所有day-ay-yay-yay,无线电I could listen to you all day我可以听你每一天You&#39,像打在我的收音机, radio嗯,无线电,, radio, radio收音机,无线电, like we hit the jackpot我们生活得像我们中了头彩Cha-ching,t got a ring想让你成为我的, proud for you all day你让我在为你每一天So you should be my girlfriend all day你应该成为我的女朋友整天Well, singing to this songday-ay-yay-yay, going insane你这小男孩, radio嗯, like a hit on my radio,哇…This young girl,,是的…,他绞尽脑汁Trying to make you mine, oh,她是那么可爱Everytime I see her, she&#39, video vi-vi-video你像一个音乐视频,就像银行里的钱You should be with me你应该和我在一起You&#39,Our life is right here我们的生活在这里Oh,哦。哦。哦。Whoah, oh,就像银行里的钱You should be with me你应该和我在一起You&#39,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁手机查看产品信息
起订量:1 件
可售数量:面议
支持批发采购
广东省 深圳市
经营模式:
生产型企业
发送询价单,获取准确报价
分享拿好礼:
本企业产品分组
同类商品推荐
大森)健康て值得信赖(广州白云区大森热水器维修电话)售后
批发康得森牌超声波清洗机报价CD-2800
深圳南山到荥阳物流公司【搬家行李托运】
温州15CrMoG高压合金管价格
仪征hdpe复合土工膜价格
北京到洪江搬家公司『以心传递』
nm400耐磨板-耐磨钢板-nm400马鞍山报价
没有找到想要的产品?
你是不是要找相关的产品信息?
发布询价单让供应商主动联系你
联系我时务必告知是在世界工厂网上看到的!
深圳市康得森电器有限公司
CODY CODYSON 康得森小型超声波清洗机 CD-7920A 最新研发的详细描述:
&&&&CD-7920是家用系列中清洗槽容量最大:850
ml;148×126×47mm
采用了加厚的超声波发生器(δ=3.0mm),输出的超声波更强
使用了专业清洗机常用的全波整流电路,发热量小,输出效率高,清洗效果提高15%以上
数码控制,双色LED显示器,5段定时
有清洗CD/DVD功能
温馨提示:
以上是关于CODY CODYSON 康得森小型超声波清洗机 CD-7920A 最新研发的详细介绍,
产品由深圳市康得森电器有限公司为您提供,如果您对深圳市康得森电器有限公司产品信息感兴趣可以
,您也可以查看更多与
相关的产品!
附件下载:
联系我时务必告知是在世界工厂网上看到的!
企业名称:
企业商铺:
联系地址:广东省深圳市-中国 广东 深圳市 深圳市南山区西丽红花岭工业区闽利达大厦B栋2楼A栋3楼东
按字母分类:
相关区域产品:
相关区域厂家:
免责声明:以上信息由会员自行提供,内容的真实性、准确性和合法性由发布会员负责,世界工厂网对此不承担任何责任。世界工厂网不涉及用户间因交易而产生的法律关系及法律纠纷,纠纷由您自行协商解决。
友情提醒:本网站仅作为用户寻找交易对象,就货物和服务的交易进行协商,以及获取各类与贸易相关的服务信息的平台。为避免产生购买风险,建议您在购买相关产品前务必确认供应商资质及产品质量。
联系方式:是处理侵权投诉的专用邮箱,在您的合法权益收到侵害时,欢迎您向该邮箱发送邮件,我们会在3个工作日内给您答复,感谢您对世界工厂网的关注与支持!Cody Road Seventh-day Adventist Church
Vacation Bible School Divine Service &
& & & & & & & & & & &
The Amazing Jaclynn Huse in Concert!&
& & & & & & & & &
Cody Road SDA Church-&Worthy Student Fund &&& & & & & &
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &
It is the goal of Cody Road Seventh-Day Adventist Church to allow all students who desire, the opportunity to attend Mobile Junior Academy and to receive a quality, Christ-centered education. The Cody Road Worthy Student Fund may provide financial assistance to those students who would other-wise not be able to attend.
&to learn more about applying for or supporting the Worthy Student Fund. &
&for a link to the Worthy Student Financial Aid application.
Thank you for your support.
Cody Road SDA Church
& & & & & & & & &
Mobile Junior Academy
& & & & & & & & & && & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &
Sunset ScheduleFor: Mobile, AL4:56 PM Nov 14, 2014 (Sabbath Starts)4:55 PM Nov 15, 2014 (Sabbath Ends)
Daily Devotional
Sabbath School: 9:10 am
Church Service: 10:30 amCodySimpson&AllDay&的歌词
CodySimpson&AllDay&的歌词
CodySimpson:AllDayLyricsOurlifeisrighthere...Oh,oh,oh...Whoah...Thisyounggirl,she'ssocuteEverytimeIseeher,wearafreshpairofshoes'Causethisyounggirl,she'ssuchakillerCan'twaittilIhaveit,I'maspendhalfamillaIcanseeustogetherontopWelivin'likewehitthejackpotCha-ching,likemoneyinthebankYoushouldbewithmeYou'relikemyfavouritesongOntheradio,radio,radio,radioIcouldlistentoyoualldayYou'relikeamusicvideo,videovi-vi-videoIcouldlookatyoualldayYoumakedomytwo-stepalldayYoukeepmelookin'proudforyoualldaySoyoushouldbemygirlfriendalldayWell,likeahitonmyradio,radioYougotthisyoungboy,rackinghisbrainsTryingtomakeyoumine,butIdon'tgotaringYougotthisyoungboy,goinginsaneTellmethatyou'resingleandyou'rewaitingformeIcanseeustogetherontopWelivin'likewehitthejackpotCha-ching,likemoneyinthebankYoushouldbewithmeYou'relikemyfavouritesongOntheradio,radio,radio,radioIcouldlistentoyoualldayYou'relikeamusicvideo,videovi-vi-videoIcouldlookatyoualldayYoumakedomytwo-stepalldayYoukeepmelookin'proudforyoualldaySoyoushouldbemygirlfriendalldayWell,likeahitonmyradio,radioSingngtothissongallday-ay-yay-yay,yippee-yay-yay-yayDay-ay-yay-yay,singingtothissongAllday-ay-yay-yay,yippee-yay-yay-yayDay-ay-yay-yay,yeah...
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 雅鹿羽绒服 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信