go in light is ture,don't want to mammoth cave.翻译成中文是

turn around點解,turn around 中文解釋,turn around
(20點!!)westlife既Total escape of the heart歌詞既中文解釋我想要westlife既Total escape of the heart歌詞既中文解釋最好係中文對照..我唔要簡體字! thz!Turn around,every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you' re never coming around 走開,當我時常寂寞時,而你卻不在我身邊 Turn around,every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears 走開,有時候我厭倦聆聽自己眼淚的聲音 Turn around,every now and then I get a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by 走開,我會時常不安,只因那最美的時光已逝去 Turn around,every now and then I get a little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes 走開,我會時常感到忐忑不安,而又無法忘懷你的目光 Turn around,bright eyes, Every now and then I fall apart 走開,明亮的雙眼,你讓我時常心碎 Turn around,bright eyes, Every now and then I fall apart 走開,明亮的雙眼,你讓我時常心碎 And I need you now tonight 今晚,我需要你 And I need you more than ever 比以往更需要你 And if you' ll only hold me tight 只要你抱緊我 We' ll be holding on forever 我們將會永遠堅持下去 And we' ll only be making it right 我們只會使愛更加堅定 Cause we' ll never be wrong 因爲我們相愛從不是錯 Together We can take it to the end of the line 我們可以一起堅持到最後 Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time 你的愛就像陰影一樣一直伴著我 I don' t know what to do and I' m always in the dark 我不知所措,永無出路 We' re living in a powder keg and giving off sparks 我們生活在火藥桶裏,而且迸發著火花 I really need you tonight 今夜我真的需要你 Forever' s gonna start tonight 永恒將從今夜開始 Forever' s gonna start tonight 永恒將從今夜開始 Once upon a time I was falling in love 我曾經墜入愛河 But now I' m only falling apart 但現在我心已碎 There' s nothing I can do 我無力挽回 A total eclipse of the heart 只剩一顆全蝕的心
呢首係咩歌??男仔唱,好似組合..help me to find~~~———thank you very呢首係咩歌??男仔唱,好似組合....英文的…..歌詞:turn around..xx…turn around..xx…turn around..xx…turn around..xx can i xxxx you now tonight, have you hold me tight,i really need you tonight唔知有冇記錯d歌詞....!!~help me to find~~~———thank you very muchFrom : The Love AlbumSiger: WestlifeSong:Total Eclipse Of the HeartLyrics:Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never coming round Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes Turn around bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart Turn around bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart And I need you now tonight And I need you more than ever And if you'll only hold me tight We'll be holding on forever And we'll only be making it right Cause we'll never be wrong together We can take it to the end of the line Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time (all of the time) I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks I really need you tonight Forever's gonna start tonight Forever's gonna start tonight Once upon a time I was falling in love But now I'm only falling apart There's nothing I can do A total eclipse of the heart Once upon a time there was light in my life But now there's only love in the dark Nothing I can do A total eclipse of the heartTurnaround, every now and then I get a little bit restless and I dream of something wild Turnaround, every now and then I get a little bit helpless and I'm lying like a child in your armsTurn around, every now and then I get a little bit angry and I know I've got to get out and cry Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit terrified but then I see the look in you eyes Turn around bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart Turn around bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart And I need you now tonight And I need you more than ever And if you'll only hold me tight We'll be holding on forever And we'll only be making it right Cause we'll never be wrong together We can take it to the end of the line Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time (all of the time) I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks I really need you tonight Forever's gonna start tonight Forever's gonna start tonight Once upon a time I was falling in love But now I'm only falling apart There's nothing I can do A total eclipse of the heart A total eclipse of the heart A total eclipse of the heart A total eclipse of the heart A total eclipse of the heartWestlife is not the 原唱, 原唱is a man and a woman's 合唱, but I don't know what their name is….Sorry!
e首歌叫咩名(10分)/watch?v=OEV2Ru9kBSE 以上e首歌1:33分開始唱既個首歌 叫做咩名 係1:33分開始唱Pieces – HoobastankTurn around and pick up the piecesI, like a rock, sinkSinking til I hit the bottomThe water is much deeper than I thoughtNothing to swim withKicking but I keep sinkingA lesson that no one could have ever taughtCause I can almost breathe the airRight beyond my fingertipsI’ll turn around and pick up the piecesOne more push and I’ll be thereBack where I belongI’ll turn around and pick up the piecesI see the pictureBlurry but now it’s in focusA fairy tale I purchased on my ownI finally woke upEverything is betterA chance for me to open up and growI can almost breathe the airRight beyond my fingertipsI’ll turn around and pick up the piecesOne more push and I’ll be thereBack where I belongI’ll turn around and pick up the piecesSuffocating sinking further almost everydayBarely treading water knowing I will not give upI will not give upI will not give upI can almost breathe the airRight beyond my fingertipsI’ll turn around and pick up the piecesOne more push and I’ll be thereBack where I belongI’ll turn around and pick up the piecesTurn around and pick up the pieces
to turn my life around 點解to turn my life around 點解to turn my life around:把我的人生轉向相反的方向。它的含義這是,我要糾正錯誤,重新做人。
Turn round or Turn around?Turn round or Turn around?Which one is correct?留意:兩句都得。英式英文常用 round,而美式就多用 around。即然用得解釋o黎答呢題,何不查下字典?就以呢度好多人鍾意成頁 copy and paste o既 yahoo 字典做例,round 作 adverb 時就有 around o既意思,例句如:The wheel went round and round.merriam webster網上字典查 round〔http://www./dictionary/round〕,作 adverb 解時,就只得一個解釋:等於 around。所以 turn round / around,都o岩。
Total Eclipse Of The Heart(Westlife的)唔該你地有冇Total Eclipse Of The Heart(Westlife的)呀!??我想要mp3既..唔該晒=]Total Eclipse Of The Heart – Westlife/Sarzami…0Heart.mp3Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never coming round Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes Turn around, bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart Turn around, bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit restless and I dream of something wild Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit helpless and I'm lying like a child in your arms Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit angry and I know I've got to get out and cry Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit terrified but then I see the look in your eyes Turn around, bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart Turn around, bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart *And I need you now tonight And I need you more than ever And if you'll only hold me tight We'll be holding on forever And we'll only be making it right Cause we'll never be wrong Together we can take it to the end of the line Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark
背景音樂~咩歌黎…./watch?v=bDvQknD8hno背景音樂~咩歌黎….時間:01:32 &#歌名:Pieces歌手: Hoobastank年份: 2001專輯: Hoobastank歌詞:Turn around and pick up the pieces I like a rock sink, sinking til I hit the bottom The water is much deeper than I thought Nothing to swim with, kickin but I keep sinkin A lesson that no one could’ve ever taught And I can almost breathe the air Right beyond my fingertips I’ll turn around and pick up the pieces One more push and I’ll be there Back where I belong I’ll turn around and pick up the pieces I see the picture, blurry but now it’s in focus A fairy tale I purchased on my own Well I finally woke up, everything is better A chance for me to open up and grow And i can almost breathe the air Right beyond my fingertips I’ll turn around and pick up the pieces One more push and I’ll be there Back where I belong I’ll turn around and pick up the pieces Turn around and pick up the pieces (x3) Suffocating, sinking further almost everyday Barely treading water knowing I will not give up I will not give up (x2) Cause I can almost breathe the air Right beyond my fingertips I’ll turn around and pick up the pieces One more push and I’ll be there Back where I belong I’ll turn around and pick up the pieces 時間:04:44 &#歌名:Bullets歌手: Creed年份: 2002專輯: Bullets歌詞:Walking around I hear the sounds of the earth seeking reliefI’m trying to find a reason to liveBut the mindless clutter my pathOh these thorns in my sideOh these thorns in my sideI know I have something freeI have something so aliveI think they shoot cause they want itI think they shoot cause they want itI think they shoot cause they want itI feel forces all around meCome on raise your headThose who hide behind the shadowsLive with all that’s dead[Chorus:]Look at me… look at meAt least look at me when you shoot a bullet through my headThrough my headThrough my headThrough my headIn my lifetime when I’m disgracedBy jealousy and liesI laugh aloud ’cause my lifeHas gotten inside someone else’s mindLook at me… look at meAt least look at me when you shoot a bullet through my headThrough my headThrough my headThrough my headHey all I want is what’s realSomething I touch and can feelI’ll hold it close and never let it goSaid why… why do we live this lifeWith all this hate insideI’ll give it away ’cause I don’t want it no morePlease help me find a placeSomewhere far away I’ll go and you’ll never see me again
lady answer pleaseI catch the MTR to work from TST to Central this morning at around 08:35am.I went in with a group of people, the car already very full.My back is facing the DHL guy, the the problem start when a OL come in the car.She had her pat pat facing my JJ and she got the OL dress on. because she has a medium side pat pat. My JJ felt very hard & I think she felt it.She turned around and say something bad.I look at her without word. What can I say? I am not sorry.What to do next time?1) Turn around~ Your pat
2) Put a bag3) Tell her Straightly and LOUDLY when HER PAT PAT &&&&JUST FACING&&& YOUR JJ( cause if you dont stop it or tell EVERYONE that you dont want to do it at the beginning, they may think that you WANT TO DO IT TOO~ SO YOU JUST LET IT HAPPEN.And if she start being so Bi***y, telling everyone that you &touch& her, you can say & I have already told you to move, and i told you i cant move.) ;4) Tell her straightly, it isnt your fault, cause not even the police, they wont and they cant get you in trouble( if you have time to &play& around. Please say it nicely and loudly then the other people will know that you were nice to her, but she just get you in toruble, make her feel bad, then she will just go. KKKKKK!!! ).It happen to me b4~ Poor us~ ( But i am a girl, the B**** still say something). Sigh***
If You Come To ME 既歌詞請問有冇If You Come To ME 既歌詞*急用*V*&So long agoI didn't have a care about meI didn't know my right from wrongBut now I knowThat you got your love around meYou know it makes me feel so strongBaby if you turn aroundAnd prove to me it's realMaybe we can work it out'Cos this is how I feelDo you know when you go when you give it all awayI'll be there for you, care for youLove you everyday, oh babyAnd do you feel the same for me?Any day all the wayAnd I feel a little lowI would cry for you, die for youJust to let you know, oh babyAnd if you come to me you know I'll make it rightThroughout all my lifeI never thought I'd had somebodySomeone to call my ownAnd now I've foundA little bit of heaven babyA place to call my ownBaby if you turn aroundAnd prove to me it's realMaybe we can work it out'Cos this is how I feelDo you know when you go when you give it all awayI'll be there for you, care for youLove you everyday, oh babyAnd do you feel the same for me?Any day all the wayAnd I feel a little lowI would cry for you, die for youJust to let you know, oh babyAnd if you come to me you know I'll make it rightHey babe, don't you know?You gotta, slow down, before you knowYou're gonna, break down and turn aroundBefore you know, you go and break my heartWhen will you learn to be, a little, helpfulWhen you think of meA little, careful, when you're close to me'Cos baby, I loved you from the startMaybe if you turn aroundAnd prove to me it's realMaybe we can work it out'Cos this is how I feelI love youDo you know when you go when you give it all awayI'll be there for you, care for youLove you everyday, oh babyAnd do you feel the same for me?Any day, all the wayAnd I feel a little lowI would cry for you, die for youJust to let you know, oh babyAnd if you come to me you know I'll make it right
將依句野翻譯做英文 唔該.當你驀然回首 幸福就在你身邊. 幫我翻譯做英文 最好用是比較靚 同埋一定要分兩句 即係 _____(第1句)_____,____(第2句)_____。 快點 急要 謝謝各位.When you turn around suddenly, you find your fortune is just next to you.When you turn around unexpectedly, you discover your fortune is just beside you.When you turn your head unexpectedly, happiness is just there next to you.
英文gram d野….呢句…She is sure that Tom will call.點解sure後面要解個that??唔係said that個d先要ga咩?仲有呢句~~She turned around to see who called her.咁呢…一個句字有二個動字..後面唔主要個個前面要加to呀痳….咁呢個三個動詞wo…點解淨加中間個個….而最後面個個唔洗ga?你這兩個問題涉及英文文化裏的幾個範疇,分別是關係代名詞(relative pronoun),不定詞(infinitive),連接詞(conjuction),片語(phrase)和子句(子句)你第一句中She is sure that Tom will call,這裏的that是用作連接詞,其功用是引導從屬子句,如:I know that you are right.這句的that是帶出you are right這從屬子句;所以並不是said that才用that,只要我們有需要引導從屬子句時,就可以用that,如I think that……,I know that……等等而第二句,She turned around to see who called her,這句涉及不定詞(這句中不定詞用作副詞片語)和關係代名詞。所以,首先要先解釋這兩種詞的用法:關係代名詞是具有代名詞的作用,也同時具有連接詞的功能e.g. That is the boy and he wrote this letter可以寫成,That is the boy who wrote this letter。從此句看到who有著he代名詞作用,也具有and連接詞的功用。而不定詞就是to+原形動詞,其中有名詞不定詞,形容詞不定詞,和副詞不定詞等等。至於你的例子,就是用作副詞不定詞用。簡單知道這兩種詞類用法以後,我們現在就分析這句的類型She(Subject) + turned around(verb+adverb)+[ to see(infinitive) who called her(clause)](adverbial clause)前面的不用解釋,而後面to see who called her是一句副詞片語,是來補充或修飾turned around這個動作,即來補充為甚麼要turn around,就是要去看誰叫她,而who called her是一句名詞片語,用了who這個關係代名詞作為子句的主詞。所以,你可以看到主句,只有一個動詞,就是turn,而to see是屬於副詞不定詞,所以不是動詞,而最後who called her這整句看作名詞子句,是當名詞看,因此,整主句中沒有重覆用三次動詞,只用了turn這個動詞吧了!其實,在這裏也不能太詳細解說,你自己最好還是看英文英法書,我所提及的幾個範疇吧!
[10分]怎樣可以轉身jump shoot??如問題thx4. 轉身跳射﹝Turn Around Jump Shoot﹞是指背向防守球員時,向左或向右轉身,完全擺脫對方跳躍起投的投射方法。這種投射主要是Post–Up球員使用。然而,只是考慮快速轉身,在還未擺脫防守球員前就使用 Fade Away Shoot,並不會提高投射的準確率。所以,應該學習在轉身之前,以假動作瞞騙對方的防守球員,才轉身並向上跳起投射。敏捷的踏向想要轉身的相反方向,同時讓防守球員看到球時扭轉身體。這個動作可以增加假動作的效用。
請找出以下英語對話的所有錯處並把其中句子改為更好的說法:Apple:hey!ben!how are you?Ben:i am fine!How about you?A:me too!where are you going?B:i am going to shopping? how about you?A:me too,do you want to go shopping together?B:no problem!let’s goA:do you know where have toilet?B:over there A:where?B:you go straight on and then turn around the corner,you will see the toilet on your right hand sideA:i sound unclearB:actually,i don’t sure,i prefer you keep to walk to this way and then ask other peopleA:do you know where have toilet?change intodo you know where the toilet is?B:you go straight on and then turn around the corner,you will see the toilet on your right hand sidechange intogo straight on and then turn around at the corner,you will see the toilet on your right hand sideA:i sound unclearchange intosorry, it is not clear to meB:actually,i don’t sure,i prefer you keep to walk to this way and then ask other peoplechange intoactually, I am not so sure. I suggest you to keep going this way and ask the people pass by.
LOVE ME FOR ME 歌詞我想要Ashlee Simpson-Love Me For Me歌詞*我搵左好耐都搵吾到..ASHLEE SIMPSON LYRICS&Love Me For Me&It's been three daysYou come around here like you know meYour stuff at my placeNext thing you know, you'll be using my toothpasteStep up, sit downGet ready, let me tell you who's the boss nowStay here, get outEverytime I turn around you're in my faceDon't care where you think you've been, and how you're getting overIf you think you've got me downJust wait it gets much colderHere I am,As perfect as I'm ever gonna beYou'll seeLove me for meStick around,I'm not the kinda girl you wanna leaveYou'll seeLove me for meShut up, come backNo I didn't really mean to say thatI'm mixed up, so whatYea you want me so you're messed up tooI love you, I hate youIf you only knew what I've been throughMy head is spinnin'But my heart is in the right placeSometimes it has to have itself a little earthquakeHere I am,As perfect as I'm ever gonna beYou'll seeLove me for meStick around,I'm not the kinda girl you wanna leaveYou'll seeLove me for meI've been waiting all my lifeTo finally find youJust so I can push you awayAnd when you're crawling over broken glass to get to meThat's when I'll let you stayOh, here I amAs perfect as I'm ever gonna beYou'll seeLove me for meStick around,I'm not the kinda girl you wanna leaveYou'll seeLove me for meLove me for meWhoa, here I amAs perfect as I'm ever gonna beYou'll seeLove me for meStick around,I'm not the kinda girl you wanna leaveYou'll seeLove me for me(hope that's wt u're looking for : ) )
這是什麼歌/watch?v=V8Oza8ffyDc&eurl=http://hk./lam-chunkin 片入面的是什麼歌. ?歌名Temptation演唱Moby專輯Hotel (2005)HeavenA gateway to hopeJust like a feelingI need, it’s no jokeAnd though it hurts meTo see you this wayThey traded by wordsI’d never heardTo hard to say themUp, down, please don’t let me hit the groundTonight I think I walk alone to find my soul desire to go home[2x]Oh it’s the last time, it’s the last timeOh it’s the last time, it’s the last timeEach way I turnI know I’ll always tryTo break the circleThat has been placed round meFrom time to timeI find our lostSemeaningThat was urgentTo myselfI don’t believeOh, up, down, please don’t let me hit the groundTonight I think I walk alone to find my soul desire to go home[2x]Oh it’s the last time, it’s the last timeOh it’s the last time, it’s the last timeAnd I have never met anyone quite like you beforeAnd I’ve never met anyone quite like you before[2x]And I’ve never met anyone quite like you beforeOh, up, down, please don’t let me hit the groundTonight I think I walk alone, to find my soul desire to go homeAnd I never met anyone quite like you beforeUp, down, please don’t let me hit the groundTonight I think I walk alone, to find my soul desire to go homeUp, down, please don’t let me hit the groundTonight I think I walk alone to find my soul desire to go home[2x]
歌詞BADDAYORAPOLOGIZEplz!! 有冇BADDAYORAPOLOGIZE既歌詞 PLZ!!你是不是指兩首歌&BAD DAY&和&APOLOGIZE&? —————————————————– Bad day:: Where is the moment we needed the most You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost They tell me your blue skies fade to gray They tell me your passion’s gone away And I don’t need no carryin’ on You stand in the line just to hit a new low You’re faking a smile with the coffee you go You tell me your life’s been way off line You’re falling to pieces every time And I don’t need no carryin’ on Because you had a bad day You’re taking one down You sing a sad song just to turn it around You say you don’t know You tell me don’t lie You work at a smile and you go for a ride You had a bad day The camera don’t lie You’re coming back down and you really don’t mind You had a bad day You had a bad day Will you need a blue sky holiday? The point is they laugh at what you say And I don’t need no carryin’ on You had a bad day You’re taking one down You sing a sad song just to turn it around You say you don’t know You tell me don’t lie You work at a smile and you go for a ride You had a bad day The camera don’t lie You’re coming back down and you really don’t mind You had a bad day (Oooh.. a holiday..) Sometimes the system goes on the blink And the whole thing turns out wrong You might not make it back and you know That you could be well oh that strong And I’m not wrong (yeah…) So where is the passion when you need it the most Oh you and I You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost Cause you had a bad day You’re taking one down You sing a sad song just to turn it around You say you don’t know You tell me don’t lie You work at a smile and you go for a ride You had a bad day You’ve seen what you like And how does it feel for one more time You had a bad day You had a bad day
does she like me or play with metoday , a girl sit in front of me turn around and keep looking at me and grinning, when i stare her back, she still looking and grinning me, (i am little nervous)i say hi then she say hi to me and she turn around(i have never been talk to her before)( she is the most beautiful girl in the school, and she is popular, many boys like her)does she like me or play me其實就咁睇好難清楚,要似乎返實際既情況﹕1. 個女仔係咪人人都咁望﹖2. 女仔性格係點﹖係咪好驕傲自大個d ﹖鍾意玩人既﹖3. 你覺得你有咩令到佢會鍾意你﹖4. 你確定佢係望住你而唔係其他﹖不過就咁睇落,個女仔最少係對你有興趣……..可能係你既行為or 性格吸引佢,但係鍾意就未必啦﹗最多有好感架姐﹗應該再睇真d 而定﹗希望幫到你
求歌名~!!Help! 20點!!!!!!!!!!!!!..麻煩大家聽下睇下個歌明係咩..pls=]/watch?v=tfZCxIl50x8&feature=fvwrel首歌叫做Bye Bye Bye – Lovestoned 歌詞when i see you,looking back at me.watching this eye still,do your fingersand your eyes have told thousands lights.but i cant tell this time.what you really meant.we’ve been crossing the wires,and still no sparks.lost in tight, falling apart.we’ve been together forever tell me why why why.tell me how could you turn around and say goodbye bye bye bye.and the only thing that’s left to do is cry cry cry,not left me the city,you bye bye bye.I can sing another broken song,crying to hold on to your picture,out of face,you hide behind your face,it is more than what i can take.move around the peoplewe’ve been crossing the wire,and still no spark.lost in tight, falling apart.we’ve been together forever tell me why why why.tell me how could you turn around and say goodbye bye bye bye.and the only thing that’s left to do is cry cry cry,not left me the city,you bye bye bye.you left me hanging on the light.why u still know my type.you take a piss me.you’ve been drving too slow.so i gotta let you go before you break me.em ayaah..we’ve been together forever tell me why why why.tell me how could you turn around and say goodbye bye bye bye.and the only thing that’s left to do is cry cry cry,not left me the city,you bye bye bye.we’ve been together forever tell me why why why.tell me how could you turn around and say goodbye bye bye bye.and the only thing that’s left to do is cry cry cry,not left me the city,you bye bye bye.
F.4 Phy circular motion 急25. An aircraft is flying at a constant speed of 500 km/h in a horizontal circle of radius 4 km . b)To turn around,the aircraft is banked .State how this produces the centripetal force necessary for the circular motion. d) if the mass of the airplane is 2500 kg,what must be the total lift produced by the wings?(b) Because the lifting forceis always acting perpendicular to the wings, when the aircraft is banked, the lifting forcebecomestilted at some angle with the vertical. This provides a horizontal force component, giving the necessary centripetal force for the aircraft to turn around.(d) Let F be the total lifting force, and a be the angleat which the aircraft is banked.Hence, we have,Horizontally, F.sin(a) = mv^2/Rwhere m is the mass of the aircraftv is the speed of the aircraftR is the radius of the turnVertically, F.cos(a) = mg where g is the acceleration due to gravityDividing, sin(a)/cos(a) = v^2/Rgi.e. tan(a) = (500/3.6)^2/4000 x 10 (take g = 10 m/s^2)a =25.75 degreesTherefore, F = mg/cos(25.75) N = 27,760 N
電影《Alice In Wonderland》嘅片尾曲一問!有冇人知道電影《 Alice In Wonderland 》嘅片尾曲叫咩名呀? 如果有人知道,可唔可以俾埋首歌嘅歌詞我呀? 十萬火急!!請各位大大幫幫忙!!Plsss!Avril Lavigne – Alice/watch?v=vyDRbx8nWFgTrippin outSpinning aroundI’m undergroundI fell downYeah I fell downI’m freaking out, where am I now?Upside down and I can’t stop it nowCan’t stop me now, oh ohI,I, I’ll get byI,I, I’ll surviveWhen the world’s crashing downWhen I fall and hit the groundI will turn myself aroundDon’t you try to stop meI,I, I won’t cryI found myself in WonderlandGot back on my feet, again Is this real?Is this pretend?I’ll take a stand until the endI,I, I’ll get byI,I, I’ll surviveWhen the world’s crashing downWhen I fall and hit the groundI will turn myself aroundDon’t you try to stop meI,I, I won’t cryI,I, I’ll get byI,I, I’ll surviveWhen the world’s crashing downWhen I fall and hit the groundI will turn myself aroundDon’t you try to stop meI,I, and I won’t cry}

我要回帖

更多关于 mammoth lake 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信