写好写植物的作文应该从哪些方面写,需要注意什么?

1、看李子柒现象,思文化浪潮-关于李子柒现象的作文900字
在当今互联网时代,一个个网红争奇斗艳,令世界多姿多彩。而一位叫李子柒的姑娘在众多网红中脱颖而出,吸引了众多粉丝。
In today's Internet era, the Internet celebrities are fighting and gorgeous, making the world colorful.A girl named Li Ziyi stood out among many Internet celebrities, attracting many fans.
“三月桃花开,采来酿作桃花酒;五月枇杷熟,摘来制成枇杷酥。”李子柒便是凭借着带有烟火田园气的视频得到了大众的喜爱。我们不妨思考:究竟是什么使得李子柒如此受欢迎?我想,原因有三。
"March peach blossoms are blooming, and it is made for peach blossom wine;We might as well think: What makes Li Ziyi so popular? I think there are three reasons.
第一,是社会时代背景所致。在当今快节奏的社会,“采菊东篱下,悠然见南山”般美好闲适的生活令人向往,可现实中的喧嚣纷杂和追求功名困住了人们。而李子柒出现了,她用短短的视频,唯美而又淡雅的文化之风唤醒了人们局促中追求诗意的心,给人们忙碌的生活带来了丝丝平静和心灵归属感。也正因此,李子柒的视频获得了国内外众多粉丝的喜爱。
First, it is caused by the background of the society.In today's fast -paced society, the beautiful and leisurely life of "Chichelon is under the fence of the chrysanthemum" is as desirable,
but the hustle and bustle of reality has trapped people.And Li Ziyi appeared. With a short video, the beautiful and elegant cultural style awakened people's pursuit of poetic heart,
bringing people's sense of peace and spiritual belonging to the busy life.Because of this, Li Ziyi's video has been loved by many fans at home and abroad.
第二,人们被她的努力所感动。或许,在众人看来,视频里她的生活是光鲜亮丽的,可这背后是李子柒的艰辛付出,她一字字学习相机如何使用,一遍遍拍摄打磨,那份艰辛令人感慨和动容。
Second, people were moved by her efforts.Perhaps, in the eyes of everyone, in the video, her life is bright and beautiful, but behind this is Li Ziyi's hard work. She learns how to use the
camera in a word.
第三,这些视频不仅仅是她生活的一个记录,更是中华传统文化的传承与创新,讲述与传播。养蚕,木工,刺绣,这些都是中华传统文化的典型代表。李子柒通过视频记录种种,这便是对中华传统文化的传承与创新。视频里一个个生活场景生动地拼凑起了一个外国友人眼中从未见过的生动的中国农村,虽然视频里没有一个字夸中国文化好,却以另一种饱含情感的方式,向外国友人展现了中国文化的韵味,让人们感受到沉淀千年的文化魅力。
Third, these videos are not only a record of her life, but also the inheritance and innovation of traditional Chinese culture.Raising silkworms, carpentry, embroidery, these are typical
representatives of traditional Chinese culture.Li Ziyi has made all kinds of video records, which is the inheritance and innovation of traditional Chinese culture.In the video, the life
scenes are vividly put together a vivid rural country that has never been seen in the eyes of foreign friends. Although there is no word in the video that exaggerates Chinese culture, it
shows to foreign friends in another emotional way.The charm of Chinese culture makes people feel the cultural charm of the thousand -year -old sedimentation.
当然,在众多赞赏中,也伴随着质疑的声音。这正如莎士比亚所说“一千个观众眼中会有一千个哈姆雷特”。
Of course, among many appreciation, it is also accompanied by questioning.This is just as Shakespeare said, "There will be a thousand Hamlet in the eyes of a thousand audiences."
有人认为她将中国农村落后一面展示出来,可是难道只有高铁这样的高科技产品才值得展示吗?我认为农耕代表落后,工业代表先进的看法是狭隘的。李子柒用一餐一饭让四季流转与时节更迭重新具备了美学意义,这又怎么是落后呢?
Some people think that she shows the lag behind China, but is it worth displaying only high -tech products such as high -speed rail? I think that farming representatives are backward, and
the advanced view of industrial representatives is narrow.Li Ziyi has a meal with a meal and a meal for a meal and the change of the time. How can this be backward?
有人则质疑她这是文化输出。可在我看来,文化输出并非贬义,同样,我们应该关注的并不是她究竟是不是文化输出,而是应该去思考如何更好地进行文化输出,更好地让世界看到全面而真实,且具有独特魅力的中国。
Some people question that this is a cultural output.But in my opinion, cultural output is not derogatory. Similarly, we should not pay attention to whether she is a cultural output, but to
think about how to better cultural output and better let the world see comprehensive and realistic.And China with unique charm.
可以说李子柒的视频如同一个窗户,让世界看到了不一样的中国农村,让世界重新定义评价中国。而今日中国若想更好地向世界讲述中国故事,让传统文化更加充满自信,则需要更多像李子柒一样的人。所以,请不要急着说中国农村落后,也不要急着否定和质疑李子柒。请多一些思考,让我们为讲好中国故事贡献一份力。
It can be said that Li Ziyi's video is like a window, which allows the world to see different rural China and let the world redefine and evaluate China.Today, if China wants to tell the
world better to the world and makes traditional culture more confident, it will need more people like Li Ziyi.Therefore, please don't rush to say that rural China is behind, and don't rush
to deny and question Li Ziyi.Please think more to let us contribute to telling Chinese stories.
2、李子-描写水果作文650字
看了题目,你可能会问 : “‘黑布林’是什么?”其实啊,它是一种李子,一种非大众水果。
After reading the question, you might ask: "What is the Black Bolin?" Actually, it is a kind of plum, a non-public fruit.
今天,黑布林到货了。我迫不及待地拿了一颗出来。哈,果如其名,黑布林的确是黑,不过是黑得发紫,大约有鸭蛋大小。我想 : 瞧这色泽,一看就知道是好果子,味道一定是黑甜黑甜的。紧接着一口咬了下去,然后……
Native然后……
Native“天——呐——!果然酸爽!”硬硬的,酸得让人睁不开眼,伸不出舌头!我以为的香甜软糯呢?
花钱买的不好吃,但是,我不觉得吃亏。你知道我是怎么买到它的吗?这事儿,还得从几天前说起。
It ’s not delicious to buy money, but I do n’t feel disadvantaged.Do you know how I bought it? This matter has to start a few days ago.
那一天,正是八方驰援郑州的时刻。同时,那场大暴雨,也让很多地方的土特产滞销。其中,就有我所买的那种黑布林。当时,我和我妈在看一篇微信文章,页面中,像往常一样跳出了一则广告。出人意料地是,它不是原先那种被搔首弄姿的美女占领的俗气广告,画面里是一个老农,蹲在果园里的一棵果树下,手里捧着一捧黑布林,一脸的愁容和无奈,泥泞的土地上,黑布林散落得到处都是。
That day was the moment when Babu had assisted Zhengzhou.At the same time, the heavy rain also caused a lot of local products in many places.Among them, there is the kind of black Bolin I
bought.At that time, my mother and I were watching a WeChat article. In the page, a advertisement was jumped out as usual.Surprisingly, it is not the tacky advertisement occupied by the
original beauty. It is an old farmer in the picture, squatting under a fruit tree in the orchard, holding a handful of Blacklin in his hand, his face and helplessness.On the muddy land,
Heblin scattered everywhere.
这个果农的样子,一下子触动了我,多可怜啊!是怎样的情况让他们这么无奈呢?我心里有点儿心酸,于是点进了那个广告,里面是一篇文章,讲述了陕西果农们的困难 ,他们有的是残疾人、有的是家境贫寒、有的是需要供孩子上学,都盼着今年丰收的黑布林赚到钱。可是,一场台风,黑布林的销售受到了严重影响。眼看着今年就要降低收入,果农们真的是欲哭无泪。
The appearance of this fruit farmer suddenly touched me, how pitiful! What kind of situation makes them so helpless? I feel a little sad, so I ordered the advertisement, which is an
article, telling the Shaanxi fruit farmers.Difficulties, some of them are disabled, some are poor in their family, and some need to be used for children to go to school. They all look
forward to making money by Blackstan this year.However, a typhoon, Heblin's sales were seriously affected.Seeing that this year is about to reduce their income, the fruit farmers really
want to cry without tears.
哦,原来如此,我让老妈给我买了一箱精品黑布林,5斤才18。9元。虽然不多,但是给这些果农一些帮助,带去一些希望。
Oh, so, I asked my mother to buy me a box of boutiques for me, which was only 18.9 yuan.Although not many, they will help these fruit farmers and bring some hope.
这些酸酸的黑布林并不是无法入口,我忽然发现,果箱里还有一小页温馨提示:
These sour black Blin are not impossible to enter. I suddenly found that there is a small page in the fruit box:
1、先把黑布林放进冰箱里冷冻起来,可降低酸涩。
1. Put Heblin in the refrigerator and freeze it, which can reduce the sourness.
2、室温下放置几天,发软后可揭皮食用,口感会软糯香甜。
2. Put a few days at room temperature. After softness, you can remove the skin, and the taste will be soft and sweet.
……
Native
哈哈,是啊,哪种甘甜不先经历点小酸涩?哪种希望不先经历点小坎坷?
Haha, yeah, which kind of sweetness does not go through little sourness first? Which hopes do not experience the little bumps first?
想着过五天后就可以吃到好吃的黑布林,我又非常开心啦!到时候叫上你一起来分享哦。
Thinking about it after five days, I can eat delicious Heblin, and I am very happy again! Let's ask you to share it together.
3、李子树-植物作文250字
冬天到了,我家楼顶上的李子树树叶变黄了,好像给李树妈妈穿上了一件金黄的冬大衣。一阵北风吹过,树叶“沙沙沙……
Native”地唱着歌,欢快地离开了李树妈妈的怀抱,它们纷纷扬扬地飘落下来,向大地邮来一枚枚金黄的邮票。
春姑娘迈着轻快的脚步走来了,李子树开满了白色的小花,一团团,一簇簇,好像给李树妈妈换上了洁白的婚纱。一朵朵白色的小花好像一个个可爱的小精灵趴在树上,它们正窃窃私语,诉说着春天到来的喜悦。勤劳的小蜜蜂“嗡嗡嗡……
Native”地哼着歌,在花丛中开心地采花蜜。
我喜欢冬天的李子树,更喜欢春天的李树花。
I like the plum trees in winter, and I prefer the spring Li Shuhua.
4、李子树_描写树木的作文550字
舅公家有一棵李子树,它见证了我的成长,同时带给了我快乐!
The Gong family has a plum tree, which witnessed my growth and brought me happiness at the same time!
春天,“哗啦啦“欢快的水捎来了一封春天的信,李子树的芽也探出了脑袋,发出了信号,它的叶子越来越绿,越来越多,三四月间李子花急了,争先恐后地开放,散发出淡淡的清香。看,那成群结队的花瓣多么白呀,多么像白雪,又像那少女穿着雪白的婚纱,静静地等候着她的白马王子……
In spring, "Well," the cheerful water brought a letter of spring, the buds of the plum tree also revealed the head and sent a signal. Its leaves are getting green and more and more.Hua Jian
was rushing to open up, exuding a faint fragrance.See, how white the petals that are in the group are like white snow, and like the girl wearing a white wedding dress, she quietly waits for
her White Horse Prince ...
Native
夏天,骄阳似火,那些脆弱的树木经不住太阳的考验,早就奄奄一息了,而李子树呢,早就挺拔着身姿自豪地通过了考验,花儿谢了,露出了一个个小果子,那小果子在阳光下逐渐变得绿中带紫,还变得有些紫中带绿,那一张张笑脸笑得那么灿烂,好像在对太阳说:“谢谢你把我照得红彤彤的。”不一会儿就到七月底了,孩子们从路边走过随手采了一个尝尝,运动的叔叔阿姨们也摘了解解渴,婴儿呢,肯定是家长们帮他们顺手拿一个,给娃娃一边吃一边玩呢!
In the summer, the sun is like fire. Those fragile trees can't stand the test of the sun. It has been dying long ago, and the plum tree has long passed the test with a proud posture.The
small fruit gradually became green in the sun, and it became a little purple. The smile was so bright that it seemed to say to the sun: "Thank you for taking me red."After a while, it was
the end of July. The children walked through the roadside and picked up a taste. The uncle and aunts of the sports also picked the thirst to quench their thirst.Play while playing!
我呢,早就垂涎三尺了,太阳一落山,我就一口气跑到舅公家提着个篮子,爸爸从仓库搬出梯子,放到树下,爬上去,提着篮子的我大呼小叫:“那个颜色好,这个肯定大……
Native”我们忙的不亦乐乎,我兴冲冲的把篮子放到桌上,哇,满满一筐,我连忙拿出一颗放到嘴巴里,虽然有些酸,可我觉得这比糖还要甜。
秋日飘零,一叶知秋,叶子“簌簌”的在玩滑滑梯呢,他们早已准备好过冬的粮食,正在贪玩呢。冬天那光秃秃的树干就是一盏明灯,它经历的沧桑早已足够为人们指引明路,虽然看上去有些凄凉,但他浑身充满了正能量。
The autumn is zero, the leaves know the autumn, and the leaves are "簌簌" playing slide. They have already prepared winter food and are playing.The bare trunk in winter is a beacon. The
vicissitudes it has experienced is enough to guide people. Although it looks a little desolate, he is full of positive energy.
这就是一棵李子树,他把他的一生都献给了人类,他是那样的普通,又是那样的不普通。
This is a plum tree. He dedicated his life to humans. He was so ordinary and so unpopular.
5、李子之趣-描写植物作文350字
春末,李树结果子了,本来是用来吃的,落在我们手里,它可不只是用来吃了,还是我们的乐趣所在呢。
At the end of the spring, Li Shu was the result of it. It was originally used to eat it. It fell in our hands. It was not just for eating, but also our fun.
最近我们学校里的李子树成了焦点,我们会有事没事去那里捡很多落在地上的李子。这时你们一定会说:“别吃,别吃!很脏的……
Native”不要慌,不要慌,它是“手雷”,很多人知道,我们把它当成手雷玩,在操场上欢快地跑来跑去。“你过来追我啊,如果追到我,我就让你嘿嘿嘿。”跟着口号,你投我,我掷你,看看能砸到哪个倒霉蛋,就算被击中也只有一点痛。
“你看我的,这么远。”“才没有呢,我的更远!”“李子垒球”也是玩法之一,我会和我的朋友一起去河边比谁扔得远,李子掉到水里,会“扑通扑通”响,这样的声音很清脆,输的人叫赢的人一声哥,是不是特别有意思?
"You see me, so far." "No, my farther!" "Li Ziyu Ball" is also one of the ways to play. I will go to the river with my friends to throw it farther than anyone, the plum fell to the
waterInside, it will be "fluttering". Such a sound is very crispy. Is it particularly interesting to win the winner?
足球、篮球都是“李子球”,大家都知道我要说什么了,没错,是把李子拿来当球玩。我们把它当足球,非要打比赛,打个分出高低来。“李子球”砸在地上会像水花一样碎掉,谁不喜欢呢?
Football and basketball are "plum balls". Everyone knows what I want to say, yes, to play with plums as a ball.We treat it as a football, do not have to play the game, and play a high and
low."Plum Ball" smashed the ground like water splash. Who doesn't like it?
李子有很多玩法,你们玩过吗?首先你们学校得有棵李子树。
There are many ways to play in Lizi. Have you played? First of all, your school has a plum tree.
6、李子冒险记_小学童话作文1100字
某天某日,有颗可爱的李子走在路上冒险。这颗李子有个很特别的梦想,就是“环游世界”,首先,李子到日本冒险,结果遇到从前幼儿园的好朋友-咖哩,这颗李子问她:“你为什么在日本呢?我记得你家在海南阿!”咖哩哭着说:“因为我爸爸赌博,还不了钱,所以。。我被卖到日本还债。。唉。。”李子听了之后,慢慢的哭了出来,结果李子想出了一个办法救咖哩,她用她身上的钱买了咖哩而让她自由了!由于咖哩太感动,所以她决定要留在李子身边和她一起冒险~
One day, a lovely plum was on the road to adventure.This plum has a very special dream, that is, "traveling around the world". First of all, Li Zi went to Japan to take risks. As a result,
he met a good friend of the kindergarten -curry. This plum asked her: "Why are you in Japan? I rememberYour family is in Hainan! "The curry cried," Because my father gambled, I couldn't get
the money, so ... I was sold to Japan to repay the debt... "After listening to it, I cried slowly.Li Zi came up with a way to save curry. She bought curry with her money and made her
free!Because the curry was too touched, she decided to stay with Li Zi to take risks with her ~
过了两天,她们俩终于到达了美国的自由女神那赏月,结果大事不妙了,有只暴走的猩猩抓着某国的威廉王子正朝着自由女神那奔跑着,这颗李子跑到旁边的便利商店里买了一个广播器在空中大喊着:“你这只红屁股猩猩,你已经被包围了!别再做无谓的抵抗了!”结果那只红屁股猩猩慢慢的爬了下来并流泪的对李子说:“从来没有人那么温柔的对我说话。。谢谢你。。我好感动。。”猩猩擦去不听话的眼泪继续说道:“请问我可以当你的宠物吗?我力气很大可以保护你!”当然,那颗善良可爱的李子二话不说马上就答应了!
Two days later, the two of them finally arrived in the United States' Liberal Goddess of Liberty. As a result, the big things were not good. Some of the rare orangutans grabbed the prince
William who was running towards the goddess of Liberty. This plum ran to the side.I bought a radio in the convenience store and shouted in the air: "You red butt orangutan, you have been
surrounded! Don't make a unnecessary resistance!" As a result, the red butt orangutan slowly climbed downHe said to Li Zi with tears: "No one has always spoke to me so gentle ... Thank you
... I was so moved." Orangutan wiped away the disobedient tears and continued: "Can I be your pet?You can protect you with a lot of strength! "Of course, the kind and lovely Li Zi agreed
immediately!
由于李子把钱花在广播器身上,所以只好和她们游着泳到埃及去冒险,没想到埃及的名产是一只会唱歌的于和一个永远不会坏的锅子~虽然那只鱼会唱歌,但是,那只鱼唱的歌跟本就是噪音,五音不全啊。。听埃及的人说这只鱼的特色就是五音不全,真是让李子听了快受不了。。不过,埃及这里有个习俗,来到埃及,一定要跟那只鱼或锅子比武才行~李子听了好兴奋,真希望能快点开始!首先登场的是猩猩V。S鱼。当李子裁判挥下红旗开始的时候,鱼先发动了攻击,她使用了绝招“噪音污染”让猩猩听了倒在地上!也让旁边的观赏着一个个的倒塌在地~猩猩突然冲到旁边的美华太买了个耳罩带起来,并且使用“泰山压顶”让这只自造噪音的鱼口吐白沫以白旗战败,也就是猩猩获胜,以1:0领先!再来登场的是咖哩V。S锅子,红旗挥下,咖哩快速的使用在日本学的看家本领“咖哩光波”嗯嗯嗯~敌方锅子使用反弹的攻击,轻松的打败咖哩选手,以1:1平手!麦克风交给了猩猩,接着,最紧张的时刻来临了~李子V。S锅子,当红旗挥下,锅子使用她的专用妙招,把李子推到锅子上煎,而李子使用她祖宗十八代传下来的绝招“李子分身术”,不到2秒锅子上就变出了好多李子~由于锅子支撑不住而战败举白旗,最后以2:1胜利啦!当李子他们要去下个地点冒险时,锅子和鱼跑了过来,希望李子能带她们一起去冒险!李子爽快的答应了,并且带着她们四个到夏威夷渡假~
Because Li Zi spent money on a broadcaster, he had to swim to the Egypt to take risks. I did not expect that Egypt's famous production was a pot that would sing and never break. Although
the fish would sing However, the song of the fish sings is noise, and the five tones are not complete. Essence People who listen to Egypt say that the characteristics of this fish are the
incompleteness of the five sounds, which really makes Li Zi unbearable. Essence However, there is a custom here in Egypt. When you come to Egypt, you must compete with the fish or pot ~ Li
Zi is excited, I really hope to start soon! The first thing to appear was Orangutan V. S fish. When the Referee of the Lizi started to start with the red flag, the fish first launched an
attack. She used the trick "noise pollution" to let the orangutan listen to the ground! It also made the watching one by one collapsed on the ground ~ Orangutan suddenly rushed to Meihua to
buy an earmuffs and brought it up, and used the "Taishan Press" to make this self -made fish mouth spit white foam with white flags and defeated with the white flag. That is, the orangutan
won, led by 1: 0! Come again is Curry V. S, the red flag waved, the curry quickly used the housekeeping skills "Curry Light Wave" in Japan, "Curry Light Wave" um ~ the enemy pot uses a
rebound attack to easily defeat the curry player with 1: 1 draw! The microphone was handed over to the orangutan, and then the most intense moment came ~ Li Zi V. S, when the red flag
waves, the pot uses her special trick to push the plum to the pot to fry, and the plum uses the "Li Zi Division Skill" passed down by the 18th generation of her ancestors. A lot of plums ~
because the pot is unable to support it, it is defeated to lift the white flag, and finally won 2: 1! When the plums are going to the next place to take risks, the pot and the fish are
running over, hoping that Li Zi can take them to take risks! Li Zi refused to agree, and took them four to Hawaii for vacation ~
在那,李子遇见她多年失踪的朋友──梨子,梨子跟李子说道:“我因为很喜欢海,所以常常开着游艇乱跑,结果迷路到了这里。。最后住了下来。。能在这遇见你,真的是我这辈子的福气呀!谢谢老天爷~”李子哭着说:“自从你失踪后我就到处打听你的消息到处找你。。现在。。我终于找到你了。呜。”最后李子、锅子、鱼、猩猩、咖哩就和梨子一起住在夏威夷,过着无忧无虑又幸福的快乐生活!
There, Li Zi met her friends who had been missing for many years, Li Zi, and Pear said to Li Zi: "Because I like the sea very much, I often run around the yacht and get lost here. Finally,
I lived ... I can meet here.You are really the blessing of my life! Thank you God ~ "Li Zi cried and said," Since you disappeared, I have asked your news everywhere to find you everywhere
... Now ... I finally found you. Woo. "Finally, plums, pots, fish, orangutan, curry live in Hawaii with Pear, and live a happy and happy happy life!
7、吃李子-记事作文300字
今天,妈妈给我买了一些美味可口的李子,这些李子的外皮呈土红色,把李子洗一洗,放进嘴里,轻轻咬一口,一股酸酸甜甜夹杂着很多水分的果肉涌进我肠胃,“啊!真好吃!”我忍不住夸道。
Today, my mother bought me some delicious plums. The skin of these plums was red. Wash the plums, put it in her mouth, and bite it gently.Entering my stomach, "Ah! It's delicious!" I
couldn't help exaggerating.
于是,我又咬了一大口李子,发现,李子外皮是土红色的,可里头的果肉呢?却是紫红色的,在灯光的照射下,闪闪发光,如果,你把它咬得像珠子的话会认为很像宝石一样。
So, I bite a big bite and found that the skin of the plum is soil red, but what about the flesh inside?It will be considered like gems.
现在被我啃了一半的李子就像张飞的脸一样,想到这儿,我笑了起来,咯咯、咯、咯、咯、咯的声音在我的房间里响了好久,好不容易停住笑,吃口李子。“诶哟!”一不小心,门牙被什么东西嗑了一下,是什么?我气愤极了,一看,却笑了,原来是我不小心咬到李子核了,诶!怪我自己不小心了。
Now half of my plums that I have been halved like Zhang Fei's face, thinking of this, I laughed, giggle, giggle, giggle, and giggle sounded in my room.After a long time, I finally stopped
laughing and eating plums."Oh!" I was not careful, what was caught by the incisor, what? I was so angry, I looked at it, but I laughed.Essence
这就是我爱吃的李子,你喜欢吗?喜欢就快去买吧!以后只能吃打蜡的的啦!
This is the plum I like to eat, do you like it? If you like it, go to buy it! You can only eat waxing in the future!
8、摘李子-叙事作文250字
8月9日,我和妈妈,还有妈妈单位同事一行12人到嵊州金庭李园摘桃形李。
On August 9th, my mother and my colleagues in my mother and my units went to Liyuan Liyuan, Jilizhou, Liyuan.
On August 9th, my mother and my colleagues in my mother and my units went to Liyuan Liyuan, Jilizhou, Liyuan.
上午,我们到了百丈飞瀑游玩,中午在嵊州宾馆吃完饭,就直奔李园,啊!好大的李园,只见一个个又大又红的李子都悠悠地挂在树枝上,我们每个人拿了一个空箱子,艰难地爬上了山,大家都挑又大又红的李子摘,我发现最大最红的李子都生在树的最上端。同去的只有我一个小朋友,大家都帮我把树枝用力地拉下来,好让我尽兴地摘,不一会儿,我们就摘满了两大箱。好渴啊!我又摘了一棵大李子,用手擦了擦,大咬一口,真是又鲜又甜,太好吃了。
In the morning, we went to the Baizhang Waterfall. After eating at the Dazhou Hotel at noon, we went straight to Liyuan, ah!The big Li Yuan, I saw the big and red plums hung on the branches
leisurely. Each of us took a empty box and climbed up the mountains.I found that the biggest and most popular plums were born at the top of the tree.Only one of me who went there, everyone
helped me pull off the branches hard, so that I would pick me up. After a while, we picked two boxes.So thirsty!I took another big plum, wiped it with my hands, and bite a bite. It was
really fresh and sweet.
In the morning, we went to the Baizhang Waterfall. After eating at the Dazhou Hotel at noon, we went straight to Liyuan, ah!The big Li Yuan, I saw the big and red plums hung on the branches
leisurely. Each of us took a empty box and climbed up the mountains.I found that the biggest and most popular plums were born at the top of the tree.Only one of me who went there, everyone
helped me pull off the branches hard, so that I would pick me up. After a while, we picked two boxes.So thirsty!I took another big plum, wiped it with my hands, and bite a bite. It was
really fresh and sweet.
啊,李园真热!我浑身上下都是泥和汗,可玩得却很过瘾,装了一大车李子的我们满载而归。
Ah, Li Yuan is really hot!I was all mud and sweat all over my body, but I was very enjoyable. We returned with a large car plum.
Ah, Li Yuan is really hot!I was all mud and sweat all over my body, but I was very enjoyable. We returned with a large car plum.
9、青李子_童话故事作文300字
小兔、小羊和小狗是好朋友,可自从上了初中,作业太多了,它们的联系就少了。小兔的生日快到了,它多么希望小羊和小狗来陪她呀。
Little rabbits, lambs and puppies are good friends. However, since junior high school, there are too many homework, and their connections have been less.The bunny's birthday is approaching,
how much he wants the lamb and the puppy to accompany her.
它们三个最喜欢吃青李子,每次小狗来都会送小兔一包青李子。小兔看着桌子上的照片,那是一张它们的合影,在青草地、大树下,它们笑得多开心呀。虽然照片很普通,但是对小兔来说意义非凡,因此像宝贝一样收藏着。
The three of them like to eat green plums, and every time the puppy comes, they will send a bag of green plums.The little rabbit looked at the photos on the table. It was a group photo of
them. Under the grass and trees, they smiled happily.Although the photos are ordinary, it is of great significance to the little rabbit, so it is collected like a baby.
生日的前一天,小兔好奇地问妈妈:“您邀请哪些人参加我的生日会?”“保密。”妈妈看起来神神秘秘的。生日的当天小兔问妈妈:“我的朋友呢?”“在这里。”妈妈拍拍椅子上的布娃娃:“小蓝和小红不是你最好的朋友吗?快点吹蜡烛吧,吃完蛋糕去复习功课。”
The day before the birthday, the bunny asked his mother curiously: "Who do you invite to participate in my birthday party?" "Confidential." Mom looks like secrets.On the day of birthday,
the little rabbit asked his mother: "Where is my friend?" "Here." Mom patted the cloth doll on the chair: "Xiaolan and Xiaohong aren't your best friends? Hurry up and blow the candle, eat,
eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eatGo to review your homework after the cake. "
小兔含着泪水点点头,等妈妈唱完了生日歌,小兔吃了一口蛋糕,唉,真难吃!小兔从口袋中拿出一个干瘪的青李子,咬了一口,似乎有一丝苦涩的味道。
The little rabbit nodded with tears, waiting for the mother to sing the birthday song, the rabbit ate a cake, alas, really unpalatable!The little rabbit took out a dry green plum from his
pocket and took a bite, seemed to have a bitter taste.
10、摘李子_小学写事作文250字
8月9日,我和妈妈,还有妈妈单位同事一行12人到嵊州金庭李园摘桃形李。
上午,我们到了百丈飞瀑游玩,中午在嵊州宾馆吃完饭,就直奔李园,啊!好大的李园,只见一个个又大又红的李子都悠悠地挂在树枝上,我们每个人拿了一个空箱子,艰难地爬上了山,大家都挑又大又红的李子摘,我发现最大最红的李子都生在树的最上端。同去的只有我一个小朋友,大家都帮我把树枝用力地拉下来,好让我尽兴地摘,不一会儿,我们就摘满了两大箱。好渴啊!我又摘了一棵大李子,用手擦了擦,大咬一口,真是又鲜又甜,太好吃了。
really fresh and sweet.
really fresh and sweet.
啊,李园真热!我浑身上下都是泥和汗,可玩得却很过瘾,装了一大车李子的我们满载而归。
11、摘李子_快乐的五一作文500字
快乐的五一作文500字篇一_摘李子
Happy Five One Composition 500 Words 1
“五一”劳动节的早上,当太阳冉冉升起时,我和家人正准备去一个朋友家的果园里摘李子。
In the morning of the "May Day" Labor Day, when the sun rose, my family and I were going to pick Lizi in the orchard of a friend's house.
我们来到果园,只见整个果园里都栽满里许多果树,有芒果、荔枝、李子、龙眼树等等。荔枝树和龙眼树上结满了许多小花,这些小花闻上去非常清香,整个果园看上去像是一个小花园似的。
When we came to the orchard, we saw that the entire orchard was planted with many fruit trees, including mango, litchi, plums, longan trees and so on.Litchi trees and longan trees
are filled with many small flowers. These little flowers are very fragrant, and the entire orchard looks like a small garden.
我在许多树中发现了一些像拇指大小的东西,走前一看,啊,原来是芒果啊!这些芒果像拇指一样大小。我摘了一颗放进嘴里,那味道是酸酸的。爸爸看见我那样子,便耐心地对我说:“那些芒果是要到七八月份才好吃的。”
I found something like the size of the thumb in many trees. Looking before, ah, it turned out to be a mango!These mangoes are like thumbs.I picked one and put it in my mouth, and
the taste was sour.When Dad saw me like me, he patiently said to me, "Those mangoes will not be delicious until July and August."
而三四月份这个季节正是李子收获的季节,李子树上结满了一串串李子。李子像张开双手,欢迎我们到来似的。李子有些长得像小朋友玩得玻璃球;有些长得像乒乓球似的,这些李子开满了整个果园。
In March and April, this season is the season that Li Zi harvested, and the plum tree is full of a series of plums.Li Zi opened his hands and welcomed us.Some of the plums look like
children playing with glass balls; some look like table tennis, these plums are full of orchards.
没有成熟的李子的颜色是绿油油的;刚成熟的外面有一点儿红,像化了一个粉红色的妆似的;熟透的李子已经由红变成黑的了,只要手指轻轻一碰,它就会马上从树上掉下来了。
The color of the unprecedented plums is green; there is a little red outside the mature outside, like a pink makeup; the ripe plum has changed from red to black, as long as the
fingers are gently touched, as long as the fingers touch,It will fall off the tree immediately.
没有熟透的李子是酸酸的,我摘了一颗熟透的李子来吃,马上有一股酸酸甜甜地汁水染满了嘴唇和舌头,叫人越吃越爱吃。
There is no ripe plum that is sour. I picked a cooked plum to eat. Immediately, a sour and sweet juice was covered with lips and tongue, making people eat more and more
love.
通过来到果园,我发现了一个道理,就是摘果子也有它的道理,如果你不知道的话,那你可能就会“中照”。结合实际来说就是,任何有它自己的一定的道理,如果你乱来的话,那你就可能会招来危险。
By coming to the orchard, I found a truth that there is a reason for picking fruit. If you don't know, then you may "take a picture".Combining the actual situation is that any of
its own truth, if you are chaotic, then you may be dangerous.
快乐的五一作文500字篇二_摘李子
Happy Five One Composition 500 Words 2
“明天就要去摘李子了!”我大叫。当爸爸告诉我这个消息后,我高兴极了,乐的我一晚上睡不着觉。我的心里就像有一头小鹿在乱撞一样。第二天我一大早就醒了。吃完早饭我们就出发了。没过多久,我就在车上睡着了,不知过了多久,只是模模糊糊的听见有人在说:“终于到了。”于是我睁开眼睛,眼前出现了一片陌生的景象:四面都是大山,附近还有一些田地,地里种着蔬菜、水果、庄稼等东西。原来我们已经到了。
"I'm going to pick the plum tomorrow!" I yelled.When my father told me this news, I was very happy. I couldn't sleep all night.My heart was like a little deer bump.I woke up early
the next morning.We set off after eating breakfast.It didn't take long for me to fall asleep in the car. I don't know how long it took, but I heard someone saying, "It's finally here." So I
opened my eyes and there was a strange scene in front of my eyes: all sides were all sides of my eyes: all sides were all sides.There are some fields near the mountains, and there are
vegetables, fruits, crops and other things in the ground.It turns out that we have arrived.
我们带上草帽、篮子、袋子等东西出发了。没多久就到了。妈妈穿上了长裤、长袖衣服和围裙,全副武装后,就拎着篮子出发了。只听“嗖嗖嗖”几声,妈妈像只猴子似得爬到了树上。老妈身手敏捷,不一会儿就摘满了一篮子的李子。老妈将篮子递给我们。我们小心翼翼的把李子放到袋子里,放完后,我又将篮子递给了老妈,就这样,我们配合的很默契。过了许久,老妈下来了。老妈说:“只剩下那些摘不到的了。”现在该老爸出马了。老爸想了个好办法,既不用爬树,又不用工具,还可以摘到李子。是什么办法呢?就是把李子摇下来。说干就干,大家抱住树干使劲摇啊摇。李子就像断了线的珍珠一样,“噼里啪啦”从树上掉了下来。等摇的差不多了,大家就开始捡李子。不一会儿,李子就捡完了。天气真热啊!大家都热得满头大汗了。这时,老爸带我们来到了附近的一条小溪边。这条小溪清澈见底,从山上一直流下来。系边长满了碧绿的青草。这水真凉爽。大家都用水来洗脸。我和弟弟还玩起了水呢。笑声在这条小溪边回荡。接着我们又去了外婆家。吃完午饭后,我和妹妹一起玩。夕阳西沉,又是该回家的时候了。我们依依不舍的道了别。
We brought straw hats, baskets, bags and other things. It didn't take long to arrive. Mom put on trousers, long -sleeved clothes and apron, and after all armed, she set off with a
basket. Just listening to "嗖 声" a few times, the mother seemed to climb the tree like a monkey. My mother was agile, and she picked a basket of plums after a while. My mother handed us the
basket. We carefully put the plum in the bag. After finishing, I handed the basket to my mother again. In this way, we cooperated very well. After a long time, my mother came down. My
mother said, "Only those who can't pick it up." Now the dad is out. Dad thought about a good way, neither climbing trees, nor tools, and can be picked to plums. What is the way? Just shook
the plum. Just do it, everyone holds the trunk and shakes. Li Zi was like a pearl that broke the line, and "crackling" fell off the tree. When the shaking is almost the same, everyone
starts picking up the plum. After a while, Li Zi picked up. The weather is really hot! Everyone was sweating. At this time, Dad took us to a nearby stream. The stream was clear and flowed
from the mountain. The side is full of green grass. This water is really cool. Everyone uses water to wash their faces. My brother and I also played water. The laughter echoed by the
stream. Then we went to my grandmother's house again. After lunch, I play with my sister. The sunset is sinking, it is time to go home again. We said goodbye.
今天真是愉快的一天啊!
Today is a happy day!
12、采摘李子-叙事作文400字
今天,我起了个大早,爸爸带我,还有他的朋友一起去嵊州摘桃形李。
Today, I got up early, my father took me, and his friends went to Puzhou to pick the peach -shaped Li together.
一到目的地,只见漫山遍野都是果树,好漂亮呀!绿绿的树枝上挂满了红彤彤的成熟果实,也有绿油油的青果子。我们迫不及待地去摘果子。
As soon as the destination, I saw that the mountains are all fruit trees, so beautiful!The green branches are full of red mature fruits, and there are green fruits of green oil.We
can't wait to pick fruit.
爸爸和我拿了篮子和钩子,再往上爬了一阵,我用钩子钩住了树干,爸爸就可以摘到又红又大的桃形李。我们越爬越高,爬到了半山腰,那里有一层薄薄的雾。山上凉丝丝的,空气是那么新鲜,我深深地吸了一口气,好舒服呀!这时太阳像个害羞的小姑娘,露出了半张脸,偷偷地看着人间,看我们摘桃形李。
Dad took the basket and hook with me, and climbed up for a while. I hooked the trunk with a hook, and Dad could pick up the red and large peach -shaped Li.The higher we climbed to
the mountainside, there was a thin layer of fog.The mountains on the mountain, the air is so fresh, I took a deep breath, so comfortable!At this time, the sun was like a shy little girl,
showing half a face, watching the world secretly, and seeing us picking a peach -shaped Li.
成熟了的桃形李是红彤彤的,咬一口,尝一尝,它的果肉真鲜甜,味道可真鲜美,真是越吃越爱吃。我们的劲头十足,越采越多,共采了6箱。
The mature peach -shaped Li is red, bite, taste, its flesh is really sweet, the taste is so delicious, the more you eat, the more you love.We are full of energy, more and more, and
we have collected 6 boxes in total.
下午该回绍兴了,我们依依不舍地乘车回家,今天我玩得特别高兴。这是我生平第一次上山采果子,真是回味无穷,虽然很累,但心里很爽。晚上我美美地睡着,可香了!
It's time to go back to Shaoxing in the afternoon, and we reluctantly take the car home. Today I am very happy.This is the first time in my life to go to the mountain to pick
fruits. It really has endless aftertaste. Although it is tired, I feel very cool.I fell asleep at night, but it was fragrant!
13、喜欢李子_写人作文300字
我喜欢李乐越,我叫她李子。
I like Li Leyue, I call her Li Zi.
打从上学的第一天,在真鲜奶吧碰到的时候,我就和她是“死党”了。那天,我放学了,就去真鲜奶吧吃点心。没想到,她也在那里。
From the first day of school, when I met the fresh milk bar, I was a "dead party" with her.That day, when I got out of school, I went to the real fresh milk to eat
snacks.Unexpectedly, she was there.
“你是……
Native李乐越?”我起初对这个名字有点反感,怎么也说不出口。“哈哈,那个……
Native侯什么来着的。”她也记不住我的名字。我们吃了东西就记住了对方。
第二天早上,我们来到了学校。她一看见我,就大喊:“侯晨奕!我就叫你侯子吧!”“那我也叫你李子!”我很高兴。她抱住了我。她的力气好大呀,都把我抱起来了。
The next morning, we came to school.As soon as she saw me, she shouted, "Hou Chenyi! I will call you Hou Zi!" "Then I call you a plum!" I am very happy.She hugged me.Her strength
was so strong that she hugged me.
奶奶去马来西亚旅游,带了些巧克力给李子;我去李子家时,和她一起打电脑;我在操场上摔倒了,她把我抱到教室;放学的路上,我请她吃冰棍……
Grandma went to Malaysia to travel and brought some chocolate to the plum; when I went to Li Zi's house, I played a computer with her; I fell on the playground, and she took me to
the classroom; on the way to school, I asked her to eat popsicles ...
Native
直到现在,我们都从来没有吵过架,放学之后也经常一起走回家。由于住得近,也都会去对方家玩玩。
Until now, we have never quarreled, and we often go home together after school.Because you live close, you will also go to the other party's house to play.
她是我的“好兄弟”!
She is my "good brother"!
14、偷摘李子
Steal the plum放风筝
fly a kite-童年的回忆作文450字
每个人都有着自己快乐的童年,每个人的童年都是一样,酸、甜、苦、辣、涩样样都有,五味杂陈,而我的童年是幸福的,我这就把我快乐而又幸福的童年说给你们听。
Everyone has their own happy childhood. Everyone's childhood is the same. It is sour, sweet, bitter, spicy, and astringent.Childhood is happy, and I will tell you the happy and
happy childhood.
偷摘李子
Steal the plum
我家后面有一棵大李子树,每年成熟时,我和小伙伴都会把李子摘下来拿去卖,每次我们都会“满载而归”,我们将卖的钱平分,功劳越大分得越多。我们就像小偷一样,神不知,鬼不觉地爬到树上摘李子,我们轮流来摘,个子矮的先上,摘不到的地方就让大个子上来摘,实在摘不到的地方就用棍子打。我们带着一个大蛇皮袋,直到这大蛇皮袋装满才肯走。有一次,我一不小心,从树上摔下来了,还好没摔怎么样,不然我的屁股上又要“开花”了。
There is a big plum tree behind my house. Every year, when mature, my friends and I will pick the plums and sell them. Every time we "return to the load", we divide the money we
sell, and the greater the credit.We are like a thief. We do n’t know, and the ghosts climb to the tree to pick the plums. We take turns to pick it up.Put with a stick.We took a big snake
skin bag until this big snake skin bag was filled with it.Once, I accidentally fell off the tree. Fortunately, I didn't fall, otherwise my butt would "bloom" again.
放风筝
fly a kite
每当大风来时,我们就又开心了起来,又可以放风筝
fly a kite了。一年一度的风筝大赛又开始了,每年刮大风时,我们都举办这种比赛,我们大家纷纷拿出自己的独门绝技。可是有一次,因为我的风筝线不结实,导致风筝挣开双手飞走了,我追着风筝把整个村子都跑遍了,之后风筝卡在了一棵高树上,这才得以让风筝停下。吸取了那一次教训之后,我用的风筝线都特别结实,所以我这几年都保持着冠军的名号。
Whenever we have a strong wind, we are happy again and can fly a kite again.The annual kite contest began again. When we scrape the wind every year, we have held this kind of
competition. We all take out our own unique skills.But one time, because my kite line was not strong, the kite broke away from both hands. I chased the kite to run the whole village all
over. After that, the kite was stuck on a tall tree.Down.After learning that lesson, the kite line I used was particularly strong, so I have maintained the title of the championship in
recent years.
比起其他人的童年,我的童年已经是非常幸福的了,你们也来分享一下你们童年吧!
Compared to other people's childhood, my childhood is very happy. Let's share your childhood!
15、金塘的李子_日记作文500字
今天早上阳光明媚,我们全家一起去姐姐的外婆家摘李子。
This morning, the whole family went to my sister's grandmother's house to pick Li.
姐姐的外婆家住在金塘,车子一路飞驰,我们欣赏了许多风景,有雄伟的金塘大桥,有诗情画意的山山水水。公路两旁的山上树木郁郁葱葱,空气清新润甜,让人心旷神怡。
My sister's grandmother's house lives in Jingsang, and the car is flying all the way. We have enjoyed many scenery, with majestic Jingsang Bridge, and poetic mountains and
rivers.The trees on the mountains on both sides of the highway are lush, the air is fresh and sweet, which makes people feel refreshed.
到了姐姐外婆家,外婆说这里的李子果实圆润,果大核小,果肉鲜红,汁多味甜被列为浙江省十大名果之一。听后我就迫不及待得去摘李子。
When I arrived at my sister -in -law's house, my grandmother said that the plum fruit here is round, the fruit is large, the fruit is red, and the flesh is red, and the sauce is one
of the top ten famous fruits in Zhejiang Province.After listening, I couldn't wait to pick the plums.
一到李子林,首先映入眼帘的是一个个圆圆的红绿相间的果实,密密麻麻的挂在李子树上,远远望去真像一幅美丽的水彩画,好看极了!我见了飞快地跑过去,可是一不小心摔了个四脚朝天,但我又马上爬了起来,不顾屁股和背上的泥灰,拎着篮子向一棵高大的李子树跑去。我先摘了一只又大又红的李子,红的好象用鲜血染过似的。我拿着李子先闻了闻,啊!可真香啊!我把李子放进嘴里咬了一口,鲜红的汁水就流了出来,这味道甜得让人陶醉。我三口两口就把李子吃完了,拎着篮子摘了起来。这边摘个红的,那边摘个大的,一会儿篮子就满了。于是我换了个篮子,又向李子林跑去……
Native最后我们满载而归。顺便我们还摘了玉米,大豆,南瓜,西瓜等绿色蔬果。在回家的路上我觉得天仿佛更加的蓝,草仿佛更加的绿……
Native
金塘的李子不但香甜而且含有多种维生素,具有很高的营养价值呢,不愧是舟山的龙头产品。 我喜欢金塘的李子。
Jingsang's plums are not only sweet but also contain a variety of vitamins, and have high nutritional value. It is indeed a leading product of Zhoushan.I like the plums in
Jinsang.
16、可爱的李子月-人物作文550字
嗬,这俊俏的小姑娘是谁呢?哦,原来是调皮的李子月呀!
嗬, who is this handsome little girl? Oh, it turned out to be a naughty Li Ziyue!
瞧她,一缕的长长黑发垂至双肩,淡淡的眉毛好像一对锋利的镰刀。大大的眼睛水汪汪的,充满了快乐和智慧,小巧玲珑的鼻子嵌在眼睛下面,气息平和得仿佛一位气质高雅的淑女。樱桃般的小嘴时不时翘起来,发出幽幽的草莓味(在吃糖)。一件洁白的小衬衫,有着别致的小花边。彩色的小裙子颜色淡淡的,有着朵朵彩花的点缀,仿佛一位可爱的公主!
Look at her, a long black hair hangs to her shoulders, and her faint eyebrows seem to be a sharp sickle.Big eyes are watery, full of happiness and wisdom. The small and exquisite
nose is embedded under the eyes, and the breath is as peaceful as a lady with an elegant temperament.The cherry -like mouth is raised from time to time, and a faint strawberry smell (eating
sugar).A small white shirt has a chic small lace.The colorful small skirt is light in color, with colorful flowers, like a cute princess!
哈哈哈……
Native,听着这银铃般的笑声,不用猜就知道是李子月妹妹!她一来,我哪有心思继续写作业,风似的跑出去和她玩啰!咦?人呢?一定是想玩捉迷藏了!哈,马大哈真不小心裙子漏在外面了!我若无其事地看着别的方向,心想:"你怎么逃得过我的'法眼'!"便小心翼翼地向她走去,她自以为藏的很隐避,十分得意,不由自主地笑出了声来。我走向她,趁她不注意,立刻拿下这“小罪犯”,她只能如实招供"犯罪事实"!
轮到我躲了,我蹑手蹑脚藏到窗帘后面,心想:“老将出马,一个顶俩!你这可爱的调皮包一定找不着我!”嘻嘻嘻……
Native我从窗帘与窗帘之间细小的缝中瞧着她,她正仔细地检阅了每个桌子,把椅子一个个拿出来仔仔细细的看、每一个电脑桌与电脑桌之间的细缝,都钻进去看。找了半天,弄得满身泥和灰,可怎么也找不到!可这最最关键的时刻,阳光和风出卖了我,风将窗帘紧紧地贴在我身上,强烈的阳光在窗帘上映出我的影子,妹妹立即发现了我,最终我也被“缉拿归案”了!
我们俩你追我赶,玩得不亦乐乎,但快乐的一天终究结束了,愿大家新学期更上一层楼!
You two, you chase me, you're playing with me, but the happy day is over. I hope everyone will go to the new semester!
17、我的伙伴李子_小学生写人作文700字
友谊就像泉水,在大汗淋漓时为你送来清凉;友谊就像花朵,在你心烦意乱是绽放你最美的一面;友谊就像玩具,在你无趣的时刻给你带来温暖;友谊就像是世间最温暖的恒爱,在你绝望伤心时,给你最暖心的话语和真切的安慰。
Friendship is like spring water. When sweating, it is cool to you; friendship is like a flower, and you are the most beautiful side of your upset. Friendship is like a toy, which
will bring you warmth at your boring moment; friendship will be warm; friendship will be warm; friendship will be warm;It's like the warmest love in the world. When you are desperate and
sad, give you the warmest words and true comfort.
班里挤着一堆家长和同学,开学第一天,我无聊地在班里受着人流的左拥右挤,直到安静下来,我第一眼看见了一个人——
There were a bunch of parents and classmates in the class. On the first day of the school, I was bored and squeezed by the flow of people in the class. Until quietly, I saw a person
at first glance —
她白皙如玉的可爱的脸上架了一副紫色的眼镜,好像白玉上的紫色花纹,和耳朵平齐的蘑菇头叫人看着很是顺眼,整整齐齐的,胖乎乎的活像一个小肉球,让人身心舒畅。
Her fair -like cute face has a pair of purple glasses on her face, like the purple pattern on the white jade, and the flat mushroom head of the ears looks very pleasing to the eye,
neatly, fat like a small meat ball, Make people feel comfortable.
不出我的意料,我们很快成为了朋友,她叫XX,可我叫她李子,她也这样叫我,因为我们俩都姓李。我们一起玩,一起写作业,一起上下学,就像黏了胶一样,总是呆在一起。
Without my expectation, we soon became friends. She was called XX, but I called her plum, and she called me like this because both of us surnamed Li.Let's play together, write
homework together, and go to school together, just like sticking glue, always staying together.
一天中午放学,我和李子说:“我先不等你了,得赶快下楼站队,不然晚了会减分的。”我一边走,一边想:这个XX,慢吞吞的,我已经因为等她一起走被老师说了好几次了,可不能悲剧重演啊!这么想着,我加快了脚步,后面隐约李子让我等她的声音。
After school at noon one day, I said to Li Zi, "I don't have to wait for you first, I have to go downstairs to stand up to the team, otherwise I will reduce the points late." I
walked, thinking: this xx, slowly, I am already because I am already because I am swallowing.After she walked together by the teacher several times, I couldn't repeat it!Thinking about it
this way, I speeded up my pace, and faintly faintly asked me to wait for her voice.
呼哧呼哧的,我虽上气不接下气,但总算赶上了队伍,老师看到我,就生气地问:“XX又不跟队伍走了吧,给她扣分!”我心中一惊,思考了片刻,还是想算了吧。
I snorted, although I was angry, but finally caught up with the team. When the teacher saw me, he asked angrily: "XX doesn't go with the team, give her points!" I was startled in my
heart.After thinking for a moment, I still want to forget.
不知过了几天,老师问我有没有给XX扣分,完了完了,我没扣!老是看透了我的心思,马上给XX扣了分,还给我也扣了一分······
After a few days, the teacher asked me if I had deducted points for XX. After that, I did not deduct it!I always saw my mind, and immediately deducted the points for XX, and gave me
a point ...
唉!我一边走一边唉声叹气,李子突然从后面蹦出来,说:“对不起,害得你也被扣了一分,其实我带了一个大苹果,想等你先走了再装进去,到中午回到小饭桌,给你一个惊喜,可是却······”
well!I sighed while walking, and Li Zi suddenly jumped out of the back, saying, "I'm sorry, it hurts you to be deducted. In fact, I brought a big apple, I wanted to wait for you to
go first, and then go back at noon.Small dining table, surprise you, but ... "
我瞬间觉得她好可爱,看着她,我说:“走吧,我们回去······对了!我明天也要带一个大苹果给你,到时候你最好也带一个,咱们换着吃吧,不过,不用搞惊喜啦!”哈哈,哈哈哈······我和李子的笑声在路上荡漾着······
I felt so cute in an instant. Looking at her, I said, "Let's go, let's go back ... by the way! I will bring you a big apple tomorrow. At that timeGet it on, but don't be surprised!
"Haha, hahaha ... I and Li Zi's laughter was rippling on the road ...
18、我的朋友李子萌-关于朋友作文500字
我们班上有位无人不知、无人不晓的人,他就是大黑——李子萌。
There is a person who is unknown and unknown in our class, he is Big Black-Li Zimeng.
怎么说呢,他就是我们班的标志。人长得黑黑的,所以被叫作“大黑”。以前我们都喊“李子萌,老师找你”,而现在是“大黑,老师找你”。有时,你叫他李子萌,他不理你,必须叫大黑,不然他听不见。我觉得他还挺厉害的,能把自己的名字忘了。
How to say, he is the sign of our class.People are dark, so they are called "big black".In the past, we all shouted "Li Zimeng, the teacher is looking for you", and now it is "Big
Hei, the teacher is looking for you".Sometimes, you call him Li Zimeng, he ignores you, he must be called Dahei, otherwise he can't hear it.I think he is quite powerful and can forget his
name.
记得在运动会200米接力时,大黑把我们给惊呆了。只见他一路猛追,竟然追成了第一!“犹如一道闪电划过天空”,这是我们全班的感叹,因此,大黑瞬间升级成“黑色闪电”。
Remember that when the sports meeting was 200 meters relay, Dawi shocked us.I saw that he chased all the way, and even chased it into the first! "It's like a lightning through the
sky". This is the sigh of our whole class. Therefore, Big Black instantly upgraded to "black lightning".
李子萌的脸上写满了“萌”字。大耳垂、高个子、大肚腩,远看神似弥勒佛,近看非常萌萌哒。他最萌时是大笑,小小的眼睛眯成一条线,脸上洋溢着笑容。渐渐地,大黑成了我们班声名显赫的“大人物”!
Li Zimeng's face was full of "Meng".Big earlobe, tall man, big belly, look like Maitreya Buddha in the distance, and it is very cute.He laughed at the most adorable when he was most
adorable, and his little eyes narrowed into a line, with a smile on his face.Gradually, Dahei became the "big character" with a prominent voice of our class!
大黑人缘很好。男生都喜欢和大黑一起闹;女生都喜欢逗大黑,追着他到处乱跑,不过这画面我好像似曾相识——老鹰追小鸡啊,但似乎缺了个“母鸡”吧!
Big black is very good.Boys like to make trouble with Dahei; girls like to tease Dahei and chase him run around, but I seem to have known each other -the eagle chases the chicken,
but it seems that a "hen" is missing!
大黑爱闹,所以总是挨批,我们班有个顺口溜是送给他的:上午上学闹一下,下午上学去挨批。这几乎成了规律,我把这个规律叫作“黑疯定律”。
Big Hei loves to make trouble, so we are always criticized. Our class has a smooth and slippery to him: go to school in the morning, and go to school in the afternoon.This is almost
the law, and I call this law "the law of black crazy."
同时,大黑也是个讲义气的人,我们班同学都说:“别人来惹祸,李子萌来扛。”
At the same time, Dahei is also a person who speaks righteousness. Our classmates say, "Others come to cause trouble, Li Zimeng is here."
大黑也很坚强,跌倒摔伤时,笑一下;受到打击时,强忍眼泪,微笑带过。我从来没看到大黑哭过。
Dahei was also very strong. When he fell and wounded, he laughed; when he was hit, he endured tears and smiled.I have never seen Dark Cry.
最后,我说一句大黑爱说的话——“哎哟,我去”。如果同时出来两个大黑,我们就可以根据“仿冒商品看商标,仿冒大黑听哎哟”这句话来辨别。
In the end, I said something big black love- "Oh, I'm going."If two big blacks come out at the same time, we can distinguish the phrase "seeing the trademarks with counterfeit
goods, imitation big black listening".
大黑,我想对你说一句:“不管人家怎么看你,我们永远是好兄弟!”
Dahei, I want to say something to you: "No matter what people think of you, we will always be good brothers!"
19、姥姥家的李子树-写树的作文250字
姥姥家有一棵李子树,树干粗壮且枝繁叶茂。李子树比我的岁数都大,大约十一二岁吧,每年都会结出香甜的果实,供大家享用。
There is a plum tree in the family, which is stout and lush.Li Zishu is older than me. It is about eleven or two years old. Every year, sweet fruits are made for everyone to
enjoy.
春天,李子树开花了,雪白的花朵笼罩着大树,站在远处看,仿佛一座小雪山。花儿凋谢时,一阵微风吹过,似瑞雪初降,一片白茫茫,“雪花”纷纷落下,就像给李子树下铺上了羊绒被。
In spring, the plum tree blossomed, and the snow -white flowers were shrouded in big trees, standing in the distance, like a small snowy mountain.When the flowers faded, a breeze
blew through, as if Ruixue fell, and a piece of white, "Snowflakes" fell, like a cashmere quilt under the plum tree.
夏天,青色的李子慢慢变大,压弯了枝条。远远望去,好像一个个绿宝石。又过了一段时间,李子成熟了,成熟的李子红红的,仿佛一个个害羞的小姑娘。走上前,轻轻摘上一个通红的李子,剥去它的外皮,就露出了黄色的果肉,咬上一口,甜滋滋的好吃极了,让人回味无穷。
In summer, the cyan plums slowly became larger and bent the branches.Looking from a distance, it seems like emeralds.After a while, Li Zi was mature, and the mature Li Zi was red,
like a shy girl.Going forward, gently picked a red plum, peeled off its skin, and exposed the yellow flesh, bite a bite, and the sweetness was extremely delicious, which made people have an
endless aftertaste.
姥姥家的李子树真让我无法忘怀!
The plum tree of the uncle's family really made me unforgettable!
20、玩耍机器人李子核-写物作文550字
晚上,我回到家中,正在闭目养神,忽然,一阵“叽里咕噜”声打破了这份安静,我睁眼一看,一个黄黄的东西进来了,我拿起羽毛球球拍就打,那个东西像小皮球一样跳了跳。我这才看清,它是小黄人,不过已经被我打晕了,妈妈跑了过来说:“它是我给你的小黄人机器人,主要陪你是玩的,你给它取个名字吧!”我想了想决定给它取名叫“李子核”(我的绰号)。
In the evening, I returned home, and I was closing my eyes to raise my eyes. Suddenly, a "murmur" broke the quietness, I opened my eyes, a yellow and yellow thing came in, I picked
up the badminton ball racket and hit it.The small ball jumped like the ball.I just saw it clearly, it was a little yellow, but I had been stunned by me. My mother ran over and said, "It is
the little yellow robot I give you, the main accompany you are playing, you take it for itThe name! "I thought about it and decided to name it" Li Zi Nuclear "(my nickname).
李子核是个调皮的机器人,有一次,我写完作文,刚出门就发现李子核在玩什么东西,我偷偷地走了过去。原来,它正在玩游戏机呢!我一把抢走了游戏机,它回头看了看游戏机,脸上立马变成哭的表情。我一看就乐了,它抱着我的腿摇呀摇,似乎在撒娇。我又把游戏机给它,李子核很高兴,它的眼睛变成了月牙,我在它身上揉了揉,它做了个晕的表情,倒在地上。我以为它没电了,谁知道我刚过去它就朝我做了个鬼脸,还翻了个白眼,和我平时的表情一模一样。我这才知道它会模仿我,我以后再也不偷偷玩游戏了,还不能随便翻白眼。
Li Zicheng is a naughty robot. Once, after I finished writing, I found out what Li Zicheng was playing when I went out. I secretly walked over.It turned out that it was playing the
game machine! I snatched the game console, and looked back at the game console, and immediately turned into a crying expression.I was happy at first glance, and it seemed to be coquettish
with my legs.I gave it to the game console again. Li Zicheng was very happy. Its eyes became crescent. I rubbed it on it. It made a dizzy expression and fell to the ground.I thought it was
out of power. Who knew that I had made a ghostly face at me and turned her eyes just like my usual expression.Then I knew it would imitate me. I would never play the game secretly again in
the future, and I ca n’t just turn my eyes.
还有一次,我考试没考好,没和李子核玩就上床睡觉去了。突然,一个软软的东西摸到了我身边,原来李子核钻到了被子里。它笑着给我挠痒痒,我又好气又好笑,真是个淘气鬼!不过和它玩闹了一番后,什么烦恼都没有了,我很快进入了甜蜜的梦乡。第二天,我起来穿了衣服,我的屁股下面传来了一个声音:“快……
Native起……
Native”我看了看屁股下面,李子核已经被我压瘪了……
Native原来,它是叫我起床的。
李子核会在我伤心的时候给我一个拥抱,在我高兴的时候蹦蹦跳跳……
Native它是我最好的伙伴!
拓展阅读
说明:以下内容为本文主关键词的词条内容,一词可能多意,仅作为参考阅读内容。每个关键词后面会随机推荐词条的造句、近义词、反义词,方便用户更深入了解作文题目的词语含义。
1、李子:李子读音为lǐ zǐ,是指①李子树。②李子树的果实。李子 lǐ zǐ词语解释:①李子树。②李子树的果实。分词解释:果实:①植物体的一部分,花受精后,子房逐渐长大,成为果实。有些果实可供食用。②比喻经过斗争或劳动得到的胜利品或收获:劳动果实。● 李 lǐ ㄌㄧˇ◎
落叶小乔木,果实称“李子”,熟时呈黄色或紫红色,可食:李代桃僵(原用“桃”“李”共患难来喻兄弟相爱相助,后喻互相顶替或代他人受过)。投桃报李。李下不正冠(喻要避免不必要的嫌疑)。桃李不言,下自成蹊(喻为人只要忠诚、正直一定会感动别人)。◎ 姓。◎ 古同“理”,古代法官的代称。● 子 zǐ ㄗˇ◎ 古代指儿女,现专指儿子:子女。子孙。子嗣。子弟(后辈人,年轻人)。◎
植物的果实、种子:菜子。瓜子儿。子实。◎ 动物的卵:鱼子。蚕子。◎ 幼小的,小的:子鸡。子畜。子城。◎ 小而硬的颗粒状的东西:子弹(dàn )。棋子儿。◎ 与“母”相对:子金(利息)。子母扣。子音(辅音)。◎ 对人的称呼:男子。妻子。士子(读书人)。舟子(船夫)。才子。◎ 古代对人的尊称;称老师或称有道德、有学问的人:孔子。先秦诸子。◎
地支的第一位,属鼠:子丑寅卯(喻有条不紊的层次或事物的条理)。◎ 用于计时:子时(夜十一点至一点)。子夜(深夜)。◎ 封建制度五等爵位的第四等:子爵。◎ 附加在名词、动词、形容词后,具有名词性(读轻声):旗子。乱子。胖子。◎ 个别量词后缀(读轻声):敲了两下子门。◎ 姓。...
本文地址:李子https://www.51wwj.com/jiaoshisuibi/214105.html}

描写植物的作文怎么写呢?下面,小编为大家整理关于描写植物的800字优秀作文,欢迎大家参考阅读。
  描写植物的800字优秀作文一
  有人喜欢娇艳的玫瑰,因为她魅力四射,娇艳欲滴,令我为之羡慕有加;有人喜欢金黄的菊花,因为她充满活力,雍容端庄,秀外慧中,令我为之赞叹敬重;有人喜欢艳丽的荷花,因为她典雅脱俗,冷艳幽香,令我为之仰慕倾倒。然而,贵重的牡丹花妖娆多姿,国色天香,令我为之痴迷眷恋……大多的百花都选择温暖的春天,而梅花却不然,她与众不同的选择了寒风凛冽的冬天,迎着呼呼的北风一身傲骨,迎雪开放,脚踏冰霜的精神独树一帜。然而,我最喜爱的还是梅花。古人云:“墙角数枝梅,凌寒独自开。遥知不是雪,为有暗香来。”我喜欢梅花的品格,喜欢她不与百花争春,却与傲雪同归,与刺骨寒风一道挑战极限。
  冰封大地,雪压枝头,寒气袭人的冬日。在那一片片银装素裹之中,透出点点红色,仿佛是一片小小火种,一丝丝微小希望。寂寞无聊的我,一个人睡在床上做了个梦,梦见有人抢我的行李,砸破了我的房门,我喊啊、叫啊。这真是:相见亦难别亦难,东风无力百花残。突然之间想到了傲骨勇敢的梅花,顿时,一丝暖意涌上心头,一缕芳香在空气中弥漫,浸人心肺,驱走了寒冷,驱走了哀伤,驱走了一切的不快乐。人生有许多的与梅花相似之处,人生也需要经过许多的苦与痛才能获得生活的真谛。生活不会一帆风顺的,有高潮,也有低谷。关键在于我们如何去面对。要么走过去,要么倒下去。梅花,论外表并不出众。它没有牡丹的华贵,没有玫瑰的娇艳,也没有菊花的绚丽,构成它的只有五片淡雅的小花瓣。梅花,吸引我的,不仅仅是纯朴清秀的外表和淡淡的幽香,而深深吸引我的还是它那顽强乐观、与世无争和顶天立地的高贵品格。
  梅花,优雅飘逸、傲霜斗雪。因此,自古以来就为我国无数骚人墨客所赞咏,他们常借梅花来表现自己的情感、人格和魅力。梅有挺拔向上的无限的生命力,她的绝美之处在于苍老而不失理想,有傲雪怒放的英雄气概。还有“已是悬崖百丈冰,犹有花枝俏。俏也不争春,只把春来报。待到山花烂漫时,她在丛中笑”的令人洋溢的浪漫情怀。梅的气息是隐含的、深藏的、冷静的。有诗“着意寻香不肯香,香在无寻处”就是赞美梅花的高风亮节。梅花在雪中透出丝丝的清丽,幽雅的香在不知不觉中渐渐晕开,不经意地漫过人心,被梅香寝润过的人由此而有了梅的气节和有着梅一样的的活力。
  我之所以爱梅,是因为她与众不同,有迎霜斗雪的风姿;我之所以爱梅,是因为她有秀美清雅,有柔弱顽强的性格。我之所以爱梅,是因为她朴实无华,有神采飞扬的气势。然而,我更爱梅花她那傲雪临风不畏寒的气概和顽强不息的斗争精神。
  描写植物的800字优秀作文二
  夏天,在杭州我最喜欢去西湖“曲院风荷”观赏荷花了,“毕竟西湖六月中,风光不与四时同”嘛。站在湖边,走近荷花池,首先映入眼帘的是一望无际的荷叶,像绿色的海洋。一眼望去,水波潋滟,莲叶田田,挨挨挤挤的荷叶青翠欲滴,圆润的露珠闪烁着光芒,阳光在上面舞蹈,微风在上面歌唱。清风徐来,荷香阵阵。“接天莲叶无穷碧,映日荷花别样红”。满眼是绿,满眼是荷,满眼是景,真是美不胜收。
  看,这幅画面的主角就是那人称花中君子的——荷花。细看,荷花千姿百态,洁白无暇,像水晶一样纯洁。她们宛如一位位妙龄少女,一个个娇艳欲滴,一个个冰肌玉骨。有的天真烂漫,活泼可爱,穿着翠绿的萝裙,随着微风的节奏在翩翩起舞;有的则有些害羞,撑着一把可爱的绿伞,遮着自己的面颊要妆扮一会,才把最美的笑容展现给大家;有的则英姿飒爽,朝气蓬勃,含苞欲放……
  荷花不仅美丽,而且她浑身上下全都很有用处:
  莲花可泡莲花茶,清暑解热和止血。
  莲蓬及莲心具清心,止血及降肝火、莲子心有清热、安神、固精的作用外,还能降血压,治高血压、烦热等症状。莲子含有丰富的淀粉,蛋白质和多种维生素,味甘涩性平和,有清新养神,补脾益肾和止血的作用。
  莲叶可做荷叶饭,干品可开脾,增加元气,新鲜的荷叶有清暑解热作用。
  莲藕含维生素C、维生素B1、B2、蛋白质、胺基酸、醣类等,是一种高营养价值的蔬菜;莲藕性甘寒、凉血、散瘀、煮熟甘温益胃补心。除可做蔬菜鲜食外,亦可调制加工成莲藕粉,供冲泡食用。生藕:性寒,甘凉入胃可消瘀凉血,清热止渴,开胃,妇女生产后生冷皆忌,只有生藕不忌。熟藕:性温,有养胃滋阴之功效。
  藕结含有丰富的单宁酸,有收缩血管作用,可止血治疗吐血、咳血、尿血、便血、子宫出血等症。
  莲须有固精、止血等功效,生、炒皆可。
  荷梗可顺气、宽胸、通乳。荷蒂可以安胎、止泻。
  从其莲花,莲蓬,莲子,莲叶,莲藕都有其特殊的功用,几乎您所看到在莲园的莲花的各个部份都各有其特色及效用。总而言之,言而总之,荷花全身上下都是宝都有用。
  荷花不像牡丹一样雍容华贵,不像梅花那样迎寒吐芳,也不像兰花那样小巧清秀,然而,她默默无闻地为酷暑散阵阵芬芳,送丝丝清凉。啊!我爱荷花,爱她的淡淡清香,爱她的亭亭玉立,爱她的娇媚容颜,更爱它那“出淤泥而不染,濯清涟而不妖”的高风亮节的品质!
  描写植物的800字优秀作文三
  记忆中,我们一起走过的林荫下,还残留着黄昏时洒下的余晖;记忆中,我们一起仰望过的星空下,还闪耀着你为我祈福过的那片光芒。
  你是昨天,已离我远去。你给的记忆,依然清晰。
  看吧,那棵芒果树还骄傲地挺立在贫瘠的土壤中,紫红色的新叶藏匿不住它的生机。那时候,天蓝得澄澈,我们就这样站在芒果树下,虔诚地盼望结出果子。冬天的时候,它就开花了,是那种蓝黄色有芳香的花。夕阳的余晖投下斑驳的树影,带着冬天特有的迷离,我和你并排坐在长椅上,啃着苹果闻花香。我说什么时候才能摘芒果啊。你笑着摸我的脑袋,说别急等到夏天到来的时候就可以了。我叹了口气说那还得好久的,便继续啃起苹果。你只是笑着。
  六月。我欣喜地看到树上的芒果长成了黄色,那种甜甜的颜色,还带着些红儿。我拉起坐在长椅上看报纸的你,嚷嚷着要摘芒果。你说好好,于是脱掉老花镜,把我举得很高很高。我说往右,你小心翼翼地向右挪着,我当然不会注意到你脸上拉扯出岁月的痕迹。那时候,我肆意挥霍着你早已被加了期限的爱。
  但是后来,你走得很突然,不谙世事。过了很久我才明白,原来你再也不会跟我一起看芒果树长大了,我再也不能跟你玩耍耍赖了。
  我跟外婆说,我昨晚梦到你了,我们又一起摘芒果,这次我把最大的给你吃。外婆说那是你托梦告诉我你会一直陪我,不要我难过。我摇摇头,我说不是,这是我怀念的,只属于我们的记忆。
  直到现在,芒果树还坚挺地生长着,带着你的那份用心地长着。偶尔几个小男生翻过围墙你争我赶地摘芒果吃,脸上洋溢着快乐的笑容。每到这时候,我都会想,外公我能不能摘个最甜的芒果给你。我相信,你会站在世界的某个角落,和我一起看着日出日落。只是我看不到你。
  记忆中的芒果树依然繁茂,多少个春夏秋冬在落叶归根中循环演绎。在没有你的日子里,这些童年的记忆会幸福着我。不管以后的日子是波澜不惊还是跌宕起伏,我都会揣着我们芒果树下的记忆好好过。
[描写植物800字优秀作文]相关文章:
}

我要回帖

更多关于 写植物的作文应该从哪些方面写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信