一首英文歌 开始的节奏为等 等 等等等等等 耶耶叫什么名字有点像爵士音乐
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
来自娱乐休闲类芝麻团
采纳数:8059
获赞数:6844
参与团队:
Morning After Dark - TimbalandGo TimboI'll be the same when it all goes up,I'll be the same when it all goes downNot the first one open it up,I'll be the last one closing it outDon't know if I'll give you a shot yet, Lil Mama,I'm peeping your styleDo I think you're dope enough?Yup, one way of finding it outThe way you came at me, boo,don't care, not afraid, I'm like wildReally want it from head to toe,question if she gon' let it outAnyway the hour glass go, I don't worry anyhowWhy don't we see where it go?Let's figure it outWhen the cats come out the vamps come out to play, yeahIn the morning afterThe dawn is here, be gone, be on your way, yeahIn the morning afterWhen the cats come out the vamps come out to play, yeahIn the morning afterThe dawn is here, be gone, be on your way, yeahIn the morning after darkCome on, SoShyI got a little secret for ya,I never sleep when comes the nightBut every time I smack my fingers I switch back into the lightMy moon belongs to your sun,your fire is burning my mindIs it love or is it lust? Something that I just can't describeAm I the one and only?'Cause you're the only oneIt felt so long and lonely, waiting for you to comeIt's looking bright and early,I'm willing to close my eyesThis is the unusual story, Timbo and SoShyWhen the cats come out the vamps come out to play, yeahIn the morning afterThe dawn is here, be gone, be on your way, yeahIn the morning afterWhen the cats come out the vamps come out to play, yeahIn the morning afterThe dawn is here, be gone, be on your way, yeahIn the morning after darkGo NellyI need some REM but I don't like sleeping aloneSo come and pick me up as soon as you put down the phoneI wanna get into trouble,later you'll carry me homeI wanna go undercover,I just wanna rattle your bonesYes, I'm the one and only but I'm not the only oneSo let's work overtime on this shift, it ends with the sunMaybe we can start a riot, maybe we can run this townMaybe I'll be your vampire, we could figure it outWhen the cats come out the vamps come out to play, yeahIn the morning afterThe dawn is here, be gone,be on your way, yeahIn the morning afterWhen the cats come out the vamps come out to play, yeahIn the morning afterThe dawn is here, be gone, be on your way, yeahIn the morning after darkDark, dark, dark, dark, dark, in the morning after darkDark, dark, dark, dark, dark, in the morning after darkPlease don't leave me, girl, in the morning after darkPlease don't leave me, girl, in the morning after darkPlease don't leave me, girlWhen the cats come out the vamps come out to playWhen the cats come out the vamps come out to playThe dawn is here, be gone, be on your wayWhen the cats come out the bats come out to playThe dawn is here, be gone, be on your way
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英文歌 (慢更) - 歌单 - 网易云音乐
英文歌 (慢更)
播放:20次
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:
违法和不良信息举报电话:6
举报邮箱:Silver Vampire好听的歌_Silver Vampire的歌_Silver Vampire最新歌曲 - 虾米音乐
Silver Vampire
Silver Vampire的热门歌曲
Azulia Xectyer
这不水银灯么
可惜没人啊
使用手机扫码查看艺人
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
关注虾米:英文歌、Remix好听的全在这里 - 歌单 - 网易云音乐
英文歌、Remix好听的全在这里
播放:134次
喜欢这个歌单的人
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:
违法和不良信息举报电话:6
举报邮箱:【欧美Music】《The Vampire Diaries吸血鬼日记》中的经典歌曲【欧美音乐吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:260,464贴子:
【欧美Music】《The Vampire Diaries吸血鬼日记》中的经典歌曲收藏
一部集青春、魔幻、恐怖、剧情于一身的美国电视连续剧,特单独列出其好听的歌曲......只代表个人口味有些没有推荐的请谅解..........由于不是很清楚每首歌曲的名字,网上的也不是很全......望各位有Vampire好听的歌曲指教....
包图网-正版海量流行的音乐,专业设计精品,多种变化风格,超级全面,总有你喜欢~,原创音效一键下载,每日更新!全覆盖,超实惠!流行的音乐~点击进入&&&
Cut ----PlumbS1E10中Elena对着stefan说“I love” 两人kiss时响起的动听的歌曲
Down ——— Jason WalkerS1E6 中39分22秒时 Elena对 Stefan 说你流血了时响起的钢琴曲,,,,男女对唱非常棒的声线和曲调。
Never say never
—— The Fray第一季第一集之中,39分27秒开始播放的非常好听的插曲同时也是《变形金刚2卷土重来》的插曲
没有人气么。。。。这么火的美剧。。。这么好听的歌。。。
继续Run ———leona
lewissnow patrol唱的很棒。Leona lewis翻唱出来的也非常棒,声音很辽阔大气。
吸血鬼日记里喜欢着两只。。。
All This Time
home—— onerepublic第二季第三集里最后 Elena和stefan两个人坐在摩天轮上,音乐响起,就是这首歌,非常符合当时的意境。
没人??也继续贴。。。Heartbeats —— Amy DiamondS1E4 38分57秒Anna 告诉Damon Katherine 其实没有关进教堂下而是迷惑守卫逃出来了,根本不在乎你.......以及Bonnie 发现她的祖母因施法而过世时响起的忧伤钢琴开头的一首空灵的宁静的天籁曲调, 柔软而略带沙哑的嗓音在心底激起层层涟漪。
Chance —— five for fightingS1E10开头时 Jeremy翻看那本日记时响起的歌曲。完整版音乐开头轻快的钢琴曲使人感觉非常放松。这个百度里找不到。。。吧友们去酷狗酷我找找吧。。
剩下的5首晚上回来再贴。。。
楼主我可以茶楼么?给你顶顶我还没看过吸血鬼日记呢,很好看吗?
谢谢你支持。。。吸血鬼日记不错哦。。。。首先主角很帅很漂亮。。。很养眼,如果你是颜控可以试着看看。。其次剧情很吸引人, 吸血鬼题材的影片总是能吸引一大部分人的眼光。。。错综复杂的剧情发展给人很紧张很神秘的感觉。。。快去看吧。。。
是啊,我曾经很喜欢暮光之城那部电影。可是美剧一般很长很长。我是颜控啊那我开始追这部剧了
准备还开个帖子推荐一下欧美影视中好听的歌曲。。。现在都没什么人气。。。。暂时搁置吧。。。
好的加油,。我也是欧美控
对第二季的结尾无语 对第三季更无语 音乐的话第一季第一集最赞
好贴,顶顶顶
都是编剧想的。。。去找编剧商量一下吧。。。或许他会照顾下中国人民的感受。。。
超级爱 Vampire Diaries
看我签名图
赞一个!!!
最喜欢珍娜阿姨去世的时候,大家站在那,突然响起的一首,加什么名字忘了,楼主不妨贴上来。
时间有限,目前唯一在追的剧,还有Nikita看着看着真不想看了,其实就冲着miggie Q去的。
我爱的我爱的,WIHHIN TEMPTATION-ALL I NEED