有一首励志英文歌曲女生唱的的,歌词大概是宝贝,a you like me.and ok?是谁唱的啊?大概

有女生唱的英文歌曲里面唱到罗密欧朱丽叶这是什么歌
开头是一段好听的音乐,中间有歌词唱到罗密欧还是朱丽叶
09-05-07 &匿名提问很早之前在电台听得一首女生唱的英文歌,节奏稍微有点快and i love you more than you love me now 爱说篇
很早之前在电台听得一首女生唱的英文歌,节奏稍微有点快and i love you more than you love me now
来源:网络收集 & 发布时间: &
在电台听得一首女生唱的英文歌歌词高潮大概是 (句号表示其中某一句)。。。。。baby cry for you
i dont wanna be with you ishre
and i love you
more than you love me now 有人知道!!这首歌 应该很老了。差不多至少有个5年了吧
不要瞎回答 谢谢!
- Flo ,LooKas,Sage the GeminiI knowWhat you came here to seeIf you're a freak Then come on with meAnd I knowwhat you came here to doNow bust it openLet me see you get lowIt's going down for realIt's going down for realIt's going down for realYour girl's just kissed a girlI do bi chicksShake for a shakeI'm throwing these Emirates in the skySpinning this As-salamu alaykumPeace to M.O.N.E.YI love my beaches, south beachesSurfboard and high tideI could just roll upCause I'm swoll upSo that birthday cake get a cobraBuggati for real I'm cold bruhThat auto-biography roverGot the key to my city it's overIt's no thots only Anna Kournikova'sI said rackets, ratchets hold up(I said rackets, ratchets hold up)I knowWhat you came here to seeIf you're a freak Then come on with meAnd I knowWhat you came here to doNow bust it openLet me see you get lowIt's going down for realIt's going down for realAnd they already know meIt's going downFurther than femursGirls get wetter than KatrinaYeah my girl you never seen herCause my tints by limousinesMy touch is the MidasWe de-plus your man to minusMy team blowing on that slamMake you cough-coughThat's BronchitisPut your hands upIt's a stick up No more makeupGet that ass on the floorLadies put your lipstick upDouble entendre Double entendreWhile you're hating I get moneyThen I double up tonkersI knowWhat you came here to seeIf you're a freak Then come on with meAnd I knowWhat you came here to doNow bust it openLet me see you get lowIt's going down for realIt's going down for realIt's going down for realIt's going down for realIt's going down for realLift it, drop it, shake it, pop itLift it, drop it, shake it, pop itLift it, drop it, shake it, pop itLift it, drop it, shake itIt's going down for realIt's going down for realIt's going down for realIt's going down for realIt's going down for real
本文地址:https://www.chinawjzx.com/9670.html
很早之前在电台听得一首女生唱的英文歌,节奏稍微有点快and i love you more than you love me now ……on with me
And I know what you came here to do
Now bust it open Let me see you ge... Peace to M.O.N.E.Y I love my beaches, south beaches Surfboard and high tide I could ju...……
有一首女的唱的英文歌,第一句好像是Let's ......还有什么go ne... ……当然女生版的更加恬静,睡觉之前是要听的奥。
8. imagine--john lennon约翰列侬是全... always love you媲美的歌,下面还有一首两人合唱的,绝对体现唱功哦~~
21. when you b...……
请各位推荐好听的英文歌曲,女生唱的,节奏轻快一些的 ……
部分再次唱出不忍分离,尤其是听到turn round and round and round ,感觉自己仿佛也随着... Me 》
CA的这首歌不知道有多少人听过,我很喜欢,尤其是You believed in me When no...……
有没有好听的,节奏感稍微强点的英文歌?? ……当然女生版的更加恬静,睡觉之前我都要听的。
8. imagine--john lennon约翰列侬是全... love you媲美的歌,下面还有一首两人合唱的,绝对体现唱功哦~~
21. when you believe...……
美国电影中好听的英文歌?、 ……当然女生版的更加恬静,睡觉之前我都要听的。
8. imagine--john lennon约翰列侬是全世... always love you媲美的歌,下面还有一首两人合唱的,绝对体现唱功哦~~
21. when you be...……
要开头清唱的英文歌,不好听不多不给分 ……当然女生版的更加恬静,睡觉之前是要听的奥。&&8. imagine–john le... 一首歌。&&20. without you–mariah carey我喜欢的歌星!因为她在唱功...……
求一首好听的手机铃声,英文歌,节奏感强的,男女合唱的.. ……当然女生版的更加恬静,睡觉之前我都要听的。
8. imagine--john lennon约翰列侬是全世... always love you媲美的歌,下面还有一首两人合唱的,绝对体现唱功哦~~
21. when you b...……
曾经在别人的空间听到过一首很伤感的英文歌曲,但是不知道叫... ……
英文专辑进军美国,从此跻身国际。
对于t.A.T.u的歌,据说,美国人在没听过之前会说:"... 30分钟
5. How Soon Is Now? 现在有多快
6. Clowns(Can You See Me Now?) 小丑(看...……
所有问题分类}

我要回帖

更多关于 简单英文歌曲女生唱的 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信