歌词in my heart里面有fire in my suol

有首英文歌女声唱的“fire in my home”好像是这样。又好像是“fire in my hole”。_百度知道
有首英文歌女声唱的“fire in my home”好像是这样。又好像是“fire in my hole”。
want to be ”。。我大街上听到的:“。&quot。。;。大家看下;so。。。fire in my home&quot。所以应该不偏僻什么
我有更好的答案
far away from home
采纳率:100%
节奏正好有点慢;s still burning from your touch 肌肤之亲 让我陶醉/m not so sure I do 可现在我却又不那么确定我珍爱 All eyes on you 看到你的一切 Rings so true 那么真实地告诫着我 Better quit while you're ahead 最好在你还在前面的时候就离开 Now I'm not so sure I am 可现在我却又不那么确定我能 Oh when the night falls 哦 当夜幕降临 And your are all alone 你孤身一人 In your deepest sleep what 在你沉睡之时/在你脑海的最深处 Are you dreaming of 你梦见了什么 My skin's still burning from your touch 肌肤之亲 让我陶醉/你触摸后我的皮肤一直在燃烧 Oh I just can't get enough 哦 我只是无法满足 I said I wouldn't predict where it ends 纵使结局无法预料/我无法预料我们何时会结束 If you are the rock I'我无法预料我们何时会结束 If you are the rock I'll crush against 我仍然甘愿飞蛾扑火/ll crush against 我仍然甘愿飞蛾扑火/可即使你是石头我仍然愿意碰上去 Trapped in a crowd (那时我们)置身于茫茫人海之中 The music is loud 乐声嘈杂 I said I love my freedom too 我说我同样珍爱自由 Now I&#39..:歌名:burning Passion is sweet 激情是甜蜜的 Love makes weak 爱却带来脆弱 You said you cherished freedom so 你曾说自由至上 You refuse to let it go 因此你不愿被束缚 Follow your fate 跟随你的命运 Love and hate 爱恨情仇 Never fail to seize the day 决不失去每一天 But don're far 无论你近在咫尺或是你远在天涯 My life my love 我的生命, 我的挚爱 You can have it all.;可即使你是石头我仍愿意碰上去 My soul my heart 我的灵魂, 我的心 If you're near if you'你触摸后我的皮肤一直在燃烧 Oh I just can&#39. 请一并带走 Oh when the night falls 哦 当夜幕降临 And you are all alone 你孤身一人 In your deepest sleep what 在你沉睡之时/在你脑海的最深处 Are you dreaming of 你梦见了什么 My skin's still burning from your touch 肌肤之亲 让我陶醉/你触摸后我的皮肤一直在燃烧 Oh I just can't get enough 哦 我只是无法满足 I said I wouldn'我们能否扔下这伪装 I can'哦 那个想法一直在我脑中挥之不去 Can we drop this masquerade 我们可否坦诚相对/t ask for much 曾答应不再向你索取 But your eyes are dangerous 然而你的眼睛摄人心魄 Oh the thought keep spinning in my head 对你的思念 挥之不去/哦 那个想法一直在我脑中挥之不去 Can we drop this masquerade 我们可否坦诚相对/我们能否扔下这伪装 I can't predict where it ends 纵使结局无法预料&#47我第一个回答 LZ给的范围太宅了;t在你脑海的最深处 Are you dreaming of 你梦见了什么 My skin'可即使你是石头我仍愿意碰上去
我是非常用心回答的,请加分arbeicxydv11-9-22 3,但是要是我猜对了,说明咱俩爱的曲风差不多呢;t ask for much 曾答应不再向你索取 But your eyes are dangerous 然而你的眼睛摄人心魄 Oh the thought keep spinning in my head 对你的思念 挥之不去/哦 那个想法一直在我脑中挥之不去 Can we drop this masquerade 我们可否坦诚相对/我们能否扔下这伪装 I can't predict where it ends 纵使结局无法预料/t get enough 哦 我只是无法满足 I said I wouldn't ask for much 曾答应不再向你索取 But your eyes are dangerous 然而你的眼睛摄人心魄 Oh the thought keep spinning in my head 对你的思念 挥之不去&#47,确实也很好听,嘻嘻 歌词及大意如下. 但不要放弃你自己 Oh when the night falls 哦 当夜晚降临 And you are all alone 你孤身一人 In your deepest sleep what 在你沉睡之时&#47,(*^__^*) 嘻嘻…… 我猜猜看:是Maria Arredondo唱的《burning》里面有“in my head”.我无法预料我们何时会结束 If you are the rock I'll crush against 我仍然甘愿飞蛾扑火&#47
好像不是,你白忙活了,呵呵。有这个才是:“。。。want to be ”。。&so。。。fire in my home&。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。歌词thereisafirestartinginmyheart是哪首歌_百度知道
歌词thereisafirestartinginmyheart是哪首歌
我有更好的答案
《Rolling In The Deep》AdeleThere's a fire starting in my heart 我怒火中烧Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark 熊熊烈焰带我走出黑暗Finally, I can see you crystal clear 最终 我将你看得一清二楚Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare 去吧 出卖我 我会让你一无所有See how I'll leave with every piece of you 看我怎么离你而去 带走你的一切Don't underestimate the things that I will do 不要低估我将来的所作所为There's a fire starting in my heart 我怒火中烧Reaching a fever pitch and it's bring me out the dark 熊熊烈焰带我走出黑暗The scars of your love remind me of us 你的爱情伤痕让我想起了我们曾经的甜蜜They keep me thinking that we almost had it all 它们总在提醒我 我们几乎拥有了一切The scars of your love, they leave me breathless 你的爱情伤痕 让我窒息I can't help feeling 我不禁心生感触We could have had it all 我们本该拥有一切(You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好)Rolling in the deep 内心深处爱恨交织(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织)You had my heart inside your hand 你俘虏了我的芳心(You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好)And you played it to the beat 但是你玩弄它 伴着每一次心跳(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织)Baby, I have no story to be told 宝贝 我没有故事可讲But I've heard one on you and I'm gonna make your head burn 但是我听说了一件有关你的事情 我会让你焦头烂额Think of me in the depths of your despair 在绝望的深渊中想起我Making a home down there as mine sure won't be shared 就在那里安家吧 因为我的家园绝对没你的份The scars of your love remind me of us 你的爱情伤痕让我想起了我们曾经的甜蜜(You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好)They keep me thinking that we almost had it all 它们总在提醒我 我们几乎拥有了一切(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织)The scars of your love, they leave me breathless 你的爱情伤痕 让我窒息(You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好)I can't help feeling 我不禁心生感触(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织)We could have had it all 我们本该拥有一切(You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好)Rolling in the deep 内心深处爱恨交织(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织)You had my heart inside your hand 你俘虏了我的芳心(You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好)And you played it to the beat 但是你玩弄它 伴着每一次心跳(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织)Could have had it all 本该拥有一切Rolling in the deep 内心深处爱恨交织You had my heart inside your hand 你俘虏了我的芳心But you played it with a beating 但是你玩弄它 还一顿打击Throw your soul through every open door 打开每一扇门 将你的灵魂驱赶出去Count your blessings to find what you look for 细数你的祷告 知道你在寻找什么Turn my sorrow into treasured gold 把我的悲痛化作珍宝You'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown 我要让你付出同样的代价 你自作自受 自食其果(You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好)We could have had it all 我们本该拥有一切(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织)We could have had it all 我们本该拥有一切(You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好)It all, it all, it all 一切 一切 一切(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织)We could have had it all 我们本该拥有一切(You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好)Rolling in the deep 内心深处爱恨交织(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织)You had my heart inside your hand 你俘虏了我的芳心(You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好)And you played it to the beat 但是你玩弄它 伴着每一次心跳(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织)Could have had it all 本该拥有一切(You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好)Rolling in the deep 内心深处爱恨交织(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (眼泪快要掉下来,内心深处爱恨交织)You had my heart inside your hand 你俘虏了我的芳心(You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好)But you played it 但是你玩弄它You played it 你玩弄它You played it 你玩弄它You played it to the beat 你玩弄它 伴着每一次心跳
采纳率:96%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Fire in My Soul - Bonnie Tyler - 单曲 - 网易云音乐
Fire in My Soul
所属专辑:
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:求一首歌曲 歌词 That is fire start in my heart 只知道这些 求帮助_百度知道
求一首歌曲 歌词 That is fire start in my heart 只知道这些 求帮助
我有更好的答案
. Rolling in the DeepYour had my heart inside of your handAnd you played it To the beatWe could have had it allRolling in the deep.You had my heart inside of your hand歌名和歌手:《Rolling in the Deep》——Adele最快无误... Rolling in the deep)We could have had it all yeah ( you're gonna wish you.;t help feeling..你的爱所留给我的伤痛,让我想起了我们They keep me thinking that we almost had it all让我觉得只差一步之遥 我们将会拥有一切The scars of your love, they leave me breathless你的爱所留给我的伤痛,已让我无法呼吸I can&#39..我甚至已失去知觉We could have had it all我们本应幸福的Rolling in the Deep在黑暗中翻滚Your had my heart... never had met me)Is bringing me out the dark那温度将我从黑暗解救Finally, I can see you crystal clear.我终于看清你了Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare.继续将我出卖然后放弃自己的全部赤裸的留在你的心中See how I leave, with every piece of you看我怎样将你从我的记忆里逐一脱离Don't underestimate the things that I will do.不要低估我将会做些什么There&#39. of your hand (Never had met me)And you played it. To the beat然后玩弄它Baby I have no story to be told,宝贝我已无话可说But I've heard one of you and I'm gonna make your head burn.可我知道你的思绪缠绕着你Think of me in the depths of your despair.在绝望的深处想着我Making a home down there, as mine sure won't be shared.在你绝望的深处,我不再和你分担The scars of your love, remind me of us. (Tears are gonna fall)It allIt all (Rolling in the deep)We could have had it all (you're gonna wish you, never had met me)Rolling in the deep (Tears are gonna fall rolling in the deep)You had my heart inside..让你知道什么事种瓜得瓜种豆得豆重复“(You're gonna wish you.,望采纳回答;s a fire starting in my heart!There&#39,But you played it with your beatThrow yourself through every open door (Whoa)从每一扇开着的门中穿越Count your blessings to find what look for (Whoa-uh)希望你能找到你想要的Turn my sorrow into treasured gold (Whoa)把我的悲伤化作“财富“And pay me back in kind- You reap just what you&#39..我甚至已失去知觉重复“We could have had it all.,我心中燃起了一股火焰Reaching a fever pitch and it's a fire ve sown, rolling in the deep)You had my heart... ( you're gonna wish you)... Inside of your hand (Never had met me)”But you played it但你欺骗了我You played it.欺骗了我You played it.欺骗了我You played it to the beat.欺骗了全部的我.... Inside of your hands你曾把我的心捏在手里And you played it. (Tears are gonna fall);s bringing me out the dark那温度将我从黑暗解救The scars of your love, remind me of us,我心中燃起了一股火焰Reaching a fever pitch and it&#39.你的爱所留给我的伤痛,让我想起了我们They keep me thinking that we almost had it all让我觉得只差一步之遥 我们将会拥有一切The scars of your love, they leave me breathless你的爱所留给我的伤痛,已让我无法呼吸I can&#39..;t help feeling... (you're gonna wish you)... to the beat (Rolling in the deep)We could have had it all ( you're wish you never had met me)Rolling in the deep (tears are gonna fall.... Never had met me)We could have had it all (Tears are gonna fall
采纳率:90%
来自团队:
确定是这些词。。查了没查到。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。中国新歌声。低调组合那个女的一开始唱的那段英文是什么歌?歌词有i got a fire_百度知道
中国新歌声。低调组合那个女的一开始唱的那段英文是什么歌?歌词有i got a fire
中国新歌声。低调组合那个女的一开始唱的那段英文是什么歌?歌词有i got a fire谁知道?
歌名:me,myself&I歌手:bebe rexha和G-easy正确请采纳谢谢
采纳率:46%
又见炊烟升起暮色罩大地想问阵阵炊烟你要去哪里夕阳有诗情黄昏有画意诗情画意虽然美丽我心中只有你又见炊烟升起勾起我回忆愿你变作彩霞飞到我梦里夕阳有诗情黄昏有画意诗情画意虽然美丽我心中只有你夕阳有诗情黄昏有画意诗情画意虽然美丽我心中只有你诗情画意虽然美丽我心中只有你
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖

更多关于 in my room 歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。