3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:200 &&
粤语发音规则(国外英文资料)
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
粤语发音规则
Cantonese pronunciation rules
Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz note: (1) r and V two letters used to spell Mandarin and foreign languages, spelling Guangzhou. (2) the Guangzhou dialect phonetic alphabet has three additional symbols: the U, e, e, which is different from the Chinese phonetic alphabet. These letters are variations of the E and u letters. They are not listed in the table.
Two initials
B wave, P, m, F, D, t, l, G, ng, h, Gu, Ku, Z, C, s, J, Q, x, y, W, K, n
Note: (1) Z, C, s and j, Q, x two groups of consonants, Guangzhou dialect pronunciation without distinction, just have different vowels in spelling, Z, C, s, O, a at the beginning of the spelling of a, O, e and E, e and u, the letters of vowels for example: Za slag, CA tea, Xa sand. J, Q, x, I and I, spelling u u letter vowels, for example: Ji, Qi, xi.
(2) Gu, Gu Ku hoop is unrounded tongue with sound, as the initial use, can not separate the phonetic, separate phonetic syllables, not consonant.
(3) y and W Pinyin are used as initial consonants, and the spelled syllables are equivalent to the compound finals of the Chinese phonetic scheme. However, because the vowel sounds are no longer spelled in the middle of the Guangzhou dialect, they are used only as syllables.
Three finals
A o u i reports on Ukraine Ke Yi '(boots) e m n five um.
AI and EI oi UI I short Lam (non -)
Ao EO Ou IU Austria Ao Ou demon 'U (go)
Am (supervisor) em hut im drowned
An Yan en (EN) on UN in n reports the tobacco bowl against n (spring)
Ang (horizontal) eng ong (Ying Kang) ung ing ng (the incense urn) ng (mirror)
AB duck EB (urgent) IB leaves
Ad and ED (not) od (thirsty) UD ID reports D months of live hot D (Law)
AG (guest) eg (Germany) og UG Ig G of the Yi Wu evil (about) g (ruler)
Note: (1) in case of additional () number, take only the final vowel.
(2) the final line of I line, when there is no initial consonant, it is written as &Yi&, &Yiu&q
正在加载中,请稍后...}

我要回帖

更多关于 yiwugou 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信