(293200人关注, )
(235227人关注, )
(193425人关注, )
(184607人关注, )
(178916人关注, )
2017,与百万网友携手打造百万站!
百万站-百万优秀网站的大本营!我们深信:每一个优秀网站的背后都有一个值得我们解读的故事。英语歌词大全
查看: 1025|
摘要: A litter love greatest as you smallest as me you show me what is deep as sea a little love a little kiss a little heart a little give all of little something these are memories you make me cry make me ...
A litter love greatest as you smallest as me you show me what is deep as sea a little love a little kiss a little heart a little give all of little something &these are memories you make me cry make me smile make me feel the love is ture you always stand by my side i don't want to say goodbye you make me cry make me smile make me feel the joy of love kissing you thank you for all the love you always gave to me oh i love you greatest as you smallest as me you show me what is deep as sea a little love a little kiss a little heart a little give all of little something these are memories you make me cry make me smile make me feel the love is ture you always stand by my side i don't want to say goodbye you make me cry make me smile make me feel the joy of love kissing you thank you for all the love you always gave to me oh i love you yes i do how you always do make me cry make me smile make me feel the love is ture you always stand by my side i don't want to say goodbye you make me cry make me smile make me feel the joy of love kissing you thank you for all the love you always gave to me oh i love you to be with you &oh i love youa place near byI enter the roomsat by you bed all through the nightI watched your daily fightI hardly knewThe painwas almost more than I could bearand still I hearyour last words to me"Heaven is a place nearbyso I won't be so far awayand if you try and look for memaybe you'll find me somedayHeaven is a place nearbyso there's no need to say goodbyeI wanna ask you not to cryI'll always be by your side"you just faded awayyou spread your wings you had flownaway to something unknowwish I could bring you backyou're always on my mindabout to tear myself apartyou have your special place in my heartalways"Heaven is a place nearbyso I won't be so far awayand if you try and look for memaybe you'll find me somedayHeaven is a place nearbyso there's no need to say goodbyeI wanna ask you not to cryI'll always be by your side"and even when I go to sleepI still can hear your voiceand those wordsI never will forget"Heaven is a place nearbyso I won't be so far awayand if you try and look for memaybe you'll find me somedayHeaven is a place nearbyso there's no need to say goodbyeI wanna ask you not to cryI'll always be by your side"take play loveTablo: Hybrid~!BoA: Anywhere you go, anywhere you go, anywhere you goI'll be thereTablo: Anywhere you wanna goBoA: Anywhere you go, anywhere you go, anywhere you goI'll be thereTablo: Anywhere you wanna goBoA: 我粗重的呼吸声,不停息的与旋律碰撞,我身上撒下的 spotlight在都市的灯光里,拥挤的夜间街头,只有你和我的世界里 let's talk, play, and loveXiah: 我来守护你/Tablo: Anywhere you goXiah: 我会相信你/Tablo: Anywhere you goXiah: 抹去一切伤痕BoA: stay in me合唱: you can talk, you can play, you can loveXiah: Tablo~Tablo: 当巨浪滔天时,当我被笼罩的黑暗束缚时,当所有的路都被挡住时,我呼吸困难,眼中噙满巨大的悲伤,but music - she saved my life,so i'm loving her through day and night,一切都改变,我得到解脱,就算一个人 hey it's all rightXiah: 就算一切都在改变, you can talk, you can play, you can love就算一切都要离开, it's okay, I will be by your side~Tablo: 1,2,3 & 4 I'll go anywhere you goTablo: +Xiah: 1,2,3 & 4 I'll go anywhere you goTablo: +BoA: 1,2,3 & 4 I'll go anywhere you go合唱: 1,2,3 & 4 Anyband huh let's go !Xiah: 我来守护你 / Tablo: Anywhere you goXiah: 我会相信你/ Tablo: Anywhere you goXiah: 抹掉一切伤痕BoA: stay in me合唱: you can talk, you can play, you can loveXiah: 就算一切都会改变?, you can talk, you can play, you can love就算一切都要离开, it's okay, I will be by your side~陈宝拉: (钢琴 伴奏)BoA: 在冰冷的都市上扩散的这个夜晚只为你和我的梦想 let's go !Tablo: Anywhere you go I will follow where you go x3Anywhere you go, go, goBoA: Anywhere you go~ Anywhere you go~ Anywhere you goI'll be thereTablo: Anywhere you wanna goBoA: Anywhere you go~ Anywhere you go~ Anywhere you goI'll be thereTablo: Anywhere you wanna goBoA: Anywhere you go~ Anywhere you go~ Anywhere you goI'll be thereTablo: Anywhere you wanna goBoA: Anywhere you go~ Anywhere you go~ 不管在哪里I'll be thereTablo: Anywhere you wanna goanyone of usi've been letting you down, downgirl i know i've been such a foolgiving into temptationi should have played it coolthe situation got out of handi hope you understandit can happen to anyone of usanyone you think ofanyone can fallanyone can hurt someone they lovehearts will breakcos i made a stupid mistakeit can happen to anyone of ussay you will forgive meanyone can failsay you will believe mei can't escapemy heart will breakcause i made a stupid mistakea stupid mistakeshe was kind of excitinga little crazyi should have knownshe must have altered my sensesas i offered to walk her homethe situation got out of handi hope you understandit can happen to anyone of usanyone you think ofanyone can fallanyone can hurt someone they lovehearts will breakcos i made a stupid mistakeit can happen to anyone of ussay you will forgive meanyone can failsay you will believe mei can't escapemy heart will breakcause i made a stupid mistakea stupid mistakea stupid mistakea stupid mistakeshe means nothing to menothing to mei swear every word is truei don't wanna lose youthe situation got out of handi hope you understandit can happen to anyone of usanyone you think ofanyone can fallanyone can hurt someone they lovehearts will breakcos i made a stupid mistakeit can happen to anyone of ussay you will forgive meanyone can failsay you will believe mei can't escapemy heart will breakcause i made a stupid mistakeanyone can fallanyone can hurt someone they lovehearts will breakcos i made a stupid mistakea stupid mistakeanything but ordinaryAvril Lavigne - Anything But OrdinarySometimes I get so weirdI even freak myself outI laugh myself to sleepIt's my lullabySometimes I drive so fastJust to feel the dangerI wanna screamIt makes me feel aliveIs it enough to love?Is it enough to breath?Somebody rip my heart outAnd leave me here to bleedIs it enough to die?Somebody save my lifeI'd rather be anything but ordinary pleaseTo walk within the linesWould make my life so boringI want to know that IHave been to the extremeSo knock me off my feetsCome on now give it to meAnything to make me feel aliveIs it enough to love?Is it enough to breath?Somebody rip my heart outAnd leave me here to bleedIs it enough to die?Somebody save my lifeI'd rather be anything but ordinary pleaseI'd rather be anything but ordinary pleaseLet down your defencesUse no common senseIf you look you will seethat this world is a beautifulaccident turbulent suculentopulent permanent, no wayI wanna taste itDon't wanna waste it awaySometimes I get so weirdI even freak myself outI laugh my self to sleepIt's my lullabyIs it enough?Is it enough?Is it enough to breath?Somebody rip my heart outAnd leave me here to bleedIs it enough to die?Somebody save my lifeI'd rather be anything but ordinary pleaseIs it enough?Is it enough to die?Somebody save my lifeI'd rather be anything but ordinary pleaseI'd rather be anything but ordinary pleaseautumn goodbyeChorus:I never promised you a happy endingYou never said you wouldn't make me crybut summer love will keep us warm long afterour autumn goodbye, autumn goodbyeautumn goodbyeThinkin' of you and the love of our livesin the sweet summertimeso sad but true (so true, so true)we must leave it behindin our hearts, in our mindsFrom April through Septemberbittersweet was the love that we sharedon't forgetI rememberChorusI never promised you a happy endingYou never said you wouldn't make me crybut summer love will keep us warm long afterour autumn goodbye, autumn goodbyeautumn goodbyeI never promised you a happy endingYou never said you wouldn't make me crybut summer love will keep us warm long afterour autumn goodbye, autumn goodbyeautumn goodbyeMemories can fadebut my heart has a place for the smile on your faceand maybe somedaywe can be more than friendslove will find us againRed leaves and blue tomorrowsTime will give back the love that we sharedon the time that we borrowedI never promised you a happy endingYou never said you wouldn't make me crybut summer love will keep us warm long afterour autumn goodbye, autumn goodbyeautumn goodbyeI never promised you a happy endingI never promised you a happy endingYou never said you wouldn't make me cryYou never said you wouldn't make me crybut summer love will keep us warm long afterbut summer love will keep us warm long afterour autumn goodbye, autumn goodbyeour autumn goodbye, autumn goodbyeautumn goodbyeautumn goodbyeFrom April through Septemberbittersweet was the love that we sharedon't forgetI remember babyI never promised you a happy endingYou never said you wouldn't make me crybut summer love will keep us warm long afterour autumn goodbye, autumn goodbyeautumn goodbyeI never promised you a happy endingYou never said you wouldn't make me crybut summer love will keep us warm long afterour autumn goodbye, autumn goodbyeautumn goodbyeWe'll leave behind the summertimeour hearts, our mindsthey will remindwe won't forgetthe day we metthe day we criedAutumn GoodbyeI never promised you a happy endingYou never said you wouldn't make me crybut summer love will keep us warm long afterour autumn goodbye, autumn goodbyeautumn goodbyebaby baby one more time(Oh baby baby)(Oh baby baby)Oh baby babyHow was I supposed to knowThat something was't right hereOh baby babyI shouldn't have let you goAnd now you're out of sight,yeahShow me how you want it to beTell me baby'Cause I need to know nowOh becauseMy loneliness is killing me(And I) I must confessI still believe (still believe)When I'm not with you I lose my mindGive me a signHit me baby one more timeOh baby babyThe reason I breath is youBoy you got me blindedOh pretty babyThere's nothing that I wouldn't doIt's not the way I planned itShow me how you want it to beTell me baby'Cause I need to know nowOh becauseMy loneliness is killing me(And I) I must confessI still believe (still believe)When I'm not with you I lose my mindPlease give me a signHit me baby one more time(Oh baby baby,Ooh)(Oh baby baby yay ,ayeah)Oh baby babyHow was I supposed to knowOh pretty babyI shouldn't have let you goI must confessThat my loneliness is killing me nowDon't you know I still believeThat you will be hereAnd give me a signHit me baby one more timeMy loneliness is killing me(And I) I must confessI still believe (still believe)When I'm not with you I lose my mindGive me a signHit me baby one more timeI must confess thatMy loneliness is killing me nowDon't you knowI still believeThat you will be hereAnd give me a signHit me baby one more timebeat it本站歌词来自互联网BEAT ITWritten and Composed by Michael Jackson, 1982.They Told Him Don't You Ever Come Around HereDon't Wanna See Your Face, You Better DisappearThe Fire's In Their Eyes And Their Words Are Really ClearSo Beat It, Just Beat ItYou Better Run, You Better Do What You CanDon't Wanna See No Blood, Don't Be A Macho ManYou Wanna Be Tough, Better Do What You CanSo Beat It, But You Wanna Be BadJust Beat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat ItNo One Wants To Be DefeatedShowin' How Funky Strong Is Your FighterIt Doesn't Matter Who's Wrong Or RightJust Beat It, Beat ItJust Beat It, Beat ItJust Beat It, Beat ItJust Beat It, Beat ItThey're Out To Get You, Better Leave While You CanDon't Wanna Be A Boy, You Wanna Be A ManYou Wanna Stay Alive, Better Do What You CanSo Beat It, Just Beat ItYou Have To Show Them That You're Really Not ScaredYou're Playin' With Your Life, This Ain't No Truth Or DareThey'll Kick You, Then They Beat You,Then They'll Tell You It's FairSo Beat It, But You Wanna Be BadJust Beat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat ItNo One Wants To Be DefeatedShowin' How Funky Strong Is Your FighterIt Doesn't Matter Who's Wrong Or RightJust Beat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat ItNo One Wants To Be DefeatedShowin' How Funky Strong Is Your FighterIt Doesn't Matter Who's Wrong Or RightJust Beat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat ItBeat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat ItNo One Wants To Be DefeatedShowin' How Funky Strong Is Your FighterIt Doesn't Matter Who's Wrong Or RightJust Beat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat ItNo One Wants To Be DefeatedShowin' How Funky Strong Is Your FighterIt Doesn't Matter Who's Wrong Or Who's RightJust Beat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat ItNo One Wants To Be DefeatedShowin' How Funky Strong Is Your FighterIt Doesn't Matter Who's Wrong Or RightJust Beat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat ItNo One Wants To Be DefeatedShowin' How Funky Strong Is Your FighterIt Doesn't Matter Who's Wrong Or RightJust Beat It, Beat ItBeat It, Beat It, Beat It本站歌词来自互联网because of youArtist: NickelbackSong: Because of youAlbum: The Long RoadHands on the mirror, can't get much clearerCan't make this all go awayNow that you're bleeding you stare at the ceilingWatch as it all fades awayFrom what you do, because of youYou know I can't be thereEach time that you callI swore not to come, but I m here after allI know by the look that I see in your eyeI won't stand around and I won't watch you dieFrom what you do, because of youWhat you do, what you doWhat's become of you?What you do, what you doWhat's become of...?Now that you did this, you ask for forgivenessDoctor could you be my priestYou say you're mistaken, but look what you've takenYou laugh as you lie through your teethFrom what you do, Because of youYou know I can't be thereEach time that you callI swore not to come, but I m here after allI know by the look that I see in your eyeI won't stand around and I won't watch you dieFrom what you do, because of youWhat you do, what you doWhat's become of you?What you do, what you doWhat's become of...?From what you do...Hands on the mirror, can't get much clearerCan't make this all go awayNow that you're bleeding you stare at the ceilingAnd watch as it all fades awayFrom what you do, Because of youYou know I can't be thereEach time that you callI swore not to come, but I m here after allI know by the look that I see in your eyeI won't stand around and I won't watch you dieFrom what you do, because of youWhat you do, what you doWhat's become of you?What you do, what you doWhat's become of...?The EndbuterflyAy,IyaiyaiAy,IyaiyaiAy,IyaiyaiWhere's my samural?I've been searching for a manAllacross japanJust to find,to find my samuralSomeone who is strongBut still a little shyYes I need,I need my samuralAy,ay,ayI'm your little butterflyGreen,black and blueMake the colours of the skyAy,ay,ayI'm your little butterflyGreen,black and blueMake the colours of the skyI've been searching in the woodsAnd high upon the hillsJust to find,to find my samuralSomeone who won't regretTo keep me his netYes I need,I need my samuralAy,ay,ayI'm your little butterflyGreen,black and blueMake the colours of the skyAy,ay,ayI'm your little butterflyGreen,black and blueMake the colours of the skyAy,IyaiyaiAy,IyaiyaiAy,IyaiyaiWhere's my samural?Ay,IyaiyaiAy,IyaiyaiAy,IyaiyaiWhere's my samural?Ay,ay,ayI'm your little butterflyGreen,black and blueMake the colours of the skyAy,ay,ayI'm your little butterflyGreen,black and blueMake the colours of the skyAy,ay,ayI'm your little butterflyGreen,black and blueMake the colours of the skyAy,ay,ayI'm your little butterflyGreen,black and blueMake the colours of the skyAy,IyaiyaiAy,IyaiyaiAy,IyaiyaiWhere's my samural?Ay,IyaiyaiAy,IyaiyaiAy,IyaiyaiWhere's my samural?Ay,ay,ayI'm your little butterflyGreen,black and blueMake the colours of the skycan't get you &out of my headLa la laLa la la la laLa la laLa la la la laLa la laLa la la la laLa la laLa la la la laI just can't get you out of my headBoy your loving is all I think aboutI just can't get you out of my headBoy it's more than I dare to think aboutLa la laLa la la la laI just can't get you out of my headBoy your loving is all I think aboutI just can't get you out of my headBoy it's more than I dare to think aboutEvery nightEvery dayJust to be there in your armsWon't you stayWon't you layStay forever and ever and ever and everLa la laLa la la la laLa la laLa la la la laLa la laLa la la la laLa la laLa la la la laI just can't get you out of my headBoy your loving is all I think aboutI just can't get you out of my headBoy it's more than I dare to think aboutThere's a dark secret in meDon't leave me locked in your heartSet me freeFeel the need in meSet me freeStay forever and ever and ever and everLa la laLa la la la laLa la laLa la la la laLa la laLa la la la laLa la laLa la la la laI just can't get you out of my headI just can't get you out of my headI just can't get you out of my head...《Casablanca 》Sung By &Bertie Higgins&I fell in love with youWatching CasablancaBack row at the driven showIn the flickering lightPop-corn and cokes beneath the starsBecame champagne and caviareMaking love on the long hot summer's nightI thought you fell in love with meWatching CasablancaHolding hand beneath the paddle fanIn Rick's candle lit cafeHiding in the shadows from the spotsA rocky moon light in your armsMaking magic in the moviesIn your old ChevroletOh'a kiss is still a kiss in CasablancaA kiss in not a kiss without your sighPlease come back to me in CasablancaI love you more and more each dayAs time goes by(music)I guess there are many broken heartsIn CasablancaYou know I've really been thereSo I don't knowI guess our love story will never be seenOn the big wide silver screenBut it hurt as badWhen I had to watch you goOh'a kiss is still a kiss in CasablancaA kiss in not a kiss without your sighPlease come back to me in CasablancaI love you more and more each dayAs time goes byOh'a kiss is still a kiss in CasablancaA kiss in not a kiss without your sighPlease come back to me in CasablancaI love you more and more each dayAs time goes byI love you more and more each dayAs time goes by(music)The End.Janice-Chocolate Ice专辑:Day&NightBring me to the sea of sugar and spiceReminiscing through some chocolate iceTik tok take time to be gentle and kindYou sweat cause you run and run all day in my mindFly to the moon and the sunAnd let's go have funCome and take my hand and free our soul againFly to the moon and the sunAnd let's go have funIt's 123 my love is plain to seeWhat I do for you baby do for meLet me serenade your soulWhen you're feeling down and lowLet the music come aliveLet tenderness arriveLet me serenade your soulWhen you're feeling down and lowBoy you make me feel so highTogether we can flyBring me to the sea of sugar and spiceReminiscing through some chocolate iceTik tok take time to be gentle and kindYou sweat cause you run and run all day in my mindFly to the moon and the sunAnd let's go have funCome and take my hand and free our soul againFly to the moon and the sunAnd let's go have funIt's 123 my love is plain to seeWhat I do for you baby do for meLet me serenade your soulWhen you're feeling down and lowLet the music come aliveLet tenderness arriveLet me serenade your soulWhen you're feeling down and lowBoy you make me feel so highTogether we can flySong:ComplicatedVocal by:Avril Lavignespecial:Let GO====DIY ㄨin绶傷嘞====QQ:uh huh, life's like thisuh huh, uh huh, that's the way it iscause life's like thisuh huh, uh huh that's the way it ischill out whatcha yelling' for?lay back it's all been done beforeand if you could only let it beyou will seei like you the way you arewhen we're drivin' in your carand you're talking to me one on one but you've becomesomebody else round everyone elseyou're watching your back like you can't relaxyou're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to metell mewhy you have to go and make things so complicated?i see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustratedlife's like this youand you fall and you crawl and you breakand you take what you get and you turn it into honestyand promise me i'm never gonna find you fake itno no noyou come over unannounceddressed up like you're someone elsewhere you are and where it's sad you seeyou're making melaugh out when you strike your posetake off all your preppy clothesyou know you're not fooling anyonewhen you've becomesomebody else round everyone elsewatching your back, like you can't relaxtrying to be cool you look like a fool to metell mewhy you have to go and make things so complicated?i see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustratedlife's like this youand you fall and you crawl and you breakand you take what you get and you turn it into honestyand promise me i'm never gonna find you fake itno no nochill out whatcha yelling' for?lay back it's all been done beforeand if you could only let it besomebody else round everyone elseyou're watching your back like you can't relaxyou're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to metell mewhy you have to go and make things so complicated?i see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustratedlife's like this youand you fall and you crawl and you breakand you take what you get and you turn it into honestyand promise me i'm never gonna find you fake itno no nowhy you have to go and make things so complicated?i see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustratedlife's like this youand you fall and you crawl and you breakand you take what you get and you turn it into honestyand promise me i'm never gonna find you fake itno no nocould this be lovevictoria acosta小鸣 for 慧子Woke Up This Morning Just Sat In My Bed8 a.m. First Thing In My HeadIs A Certain Someone Who's Always On My MindHe Treats Me Like A Lady In Every WayHe Smiles And Warms Me Through Up The DayShould I Tell Him I Love You Wish I Knew What To Say!Could This Be Love That I FeelSo Strong So Deep And So RealIf I Lost You Would I Ever HealCould This Be Love That I Feel?Could This Be Love That I FeelSo Strong So Deep And So RealIf I Lost You Would I Ever HealCould This Be Love That I Feel?The Way He Looks So Deep In My EyesOur Hearts Are So Warm I Just Wanna CryThen He's So Hardworking He Wants To Be SomeoneShould I Tell Him That I Love You What If He Doesn't Say It TooI'm Getting So Nervous What Should I DoCould This Be Love That I FeelSo Strong So Deep And So RealIf I Lost You Would I Ever HealCould This Be Love That I Feel?Could This Be Love That I FeelSo Strong So Deep And So RealIf I Lost You Would I Ever HealCould This Be Love That I Feel?Will It Be My TurnTwo Hearts Beating Together As OneNo More LonelinessOnly Love Laughter And FunCould This Be Love That I FeelSo Strong So Deep And So RealIf I Lost You Would I Ever HealCould This Be Love That I Feel?Could This Be Love That I FeelSo Strong So Deep And So RealIf I Lost You Would I Ever HealCould This Be Love That I Feel?Could This Be Love That I Feel?dangerousThe way she came into the place I knew right then and thereThere was something different about this girlThe way she moved her hair, her face, her linesDivinity in motion As she stalked the roomI could feel the aura of her presence every head turned feeling passion and lustthe girl was persuasive, the girl i could not trustThe girl was bad, the girl was dangerousI never knew but i was walking the linecome go with me , I said i have no timeShe said don't you pretend we didn't talk on the phoneMy baby cried and left me standing alone , She's so dangerous.The girl is so dangerous, take away my money, throw away my timeYou can call me honey, but you're no down good for me.She came at me in sections with the eyes of desireI feel trapped into her web of sin, a touch , a kiss, a whisper of loveI was at the point of no returnDeep in the darjness of passion's insanity , I felt taken by lust's stranger, inhumanitythe girl was persuasive, the girl i could not trustThe girl was bad, the girl was dangerousI never knew but I was living in vainShe called my house and said you know my nameAnd don't you pretend , you never did me before, with tears in her eyesMy baby walked out the door, She's so dangerousThe girl is so dangerous, take away my money, throw away my timeYou can call me honey, but you're no down good for me.DANGEROUS!!!The girl is so dangerous.I have to pray to god, 'cause I know how lust can blindIt's a passion in my soul , but you're no damn lover friend of mineI cannot sleep alone tonight, my baby left me here tonightI cannot cope 'til it's all rightYou and your mainpulation , you hurt my babyAnd then it happened , she touch meFor the lips of a stranger woman, drop as a honey-combAnd her mouth was smooth than oil , but her inner spirit and words were as sharp as a two-edged swardBut I loved it, 'cause it's dangerousDANGEROUS!!!The girl is so dangerous.take away my money, throw away my timeYou can call me honey, but you're no down good for me.DANGEROUS!!!The girl is so dangerous, take away my money, throw away my timeYou can call me honey, but you're no down good for me.DANGEROUS!!!The girl is so dangerous, take away my money, throw away my timeYou can call me honey, but you're no down good for me.DANGEROUS!!!The girl is so dangerous, take away my money, throw away my timeI have to pray to god, 'cause I know how lust can blindIt's a passion in my soul , but you're no damn lover friend of mine...dilemmaI.. love you, and I.. need youNelly I.. love you, I do.. neeeeed you - butNo matter what I do, all I think about is youEven when I'm with my boo, know you know I'm crazy over youNo matter what I do, all I think about is youEven when I'm with my boo, y'know I'm crazy over youCheck it, check it, check it, uhhI met this chick and she just moved right up the block from meAnd uhh, she got the hots for me the finest thing my hood done seenBut oh no, oh no, she gotta a manand a son, doh'ohhh, but that's okayCause I, wait for my cue and just listen, play my positionLike a shortstop, pick up e'rything mami hittinAnd in no time.. (no time) I..I plan to make this wah-one mi-i-ne.. and that's for sureCause I, I never been the type to, break up a happy homeBut uh, there's somethin bout baby girl I just can't leave aloneSo tell me ma what's it gonna be? She said(You don't know what you mean to me)No matter what I do, all I think about is youEven when I'm with my boo, know you know I'm crazy over youNo matter what I do, all I think about is youEven when I'm with my boo, y'know I'm crazy over youCheck it, check it, check it, uhhI see a lot and you look and I never say a wordI know how niggaz start actin trippin out here about they girlsAnd there's no way-ayy-hey, Nelly gon' fight overno day-hey-ame.. as you can seeBut I, I like your steez, your style, your whole demeanorThe way you come through and holla and swoop me in his 2-seaterNow that's gangstah-ah-ahhh..And I got special ways to thank yah-ah-ahhh.. don't you forget itBut uh, it ain't that easy for you to pack and leave himBut uh, you and dirty got ties for different reasonsI respect that and right before I turn to leave, she saidNo matter what I do, all I think about is youEven when I'm with my boo, know you know I'm crazy over youNo matter what I do, all I think about is youEven when I'm with my boo, y'know I'm crazy over youSing it for me KI.. love you, and I.. need youNelly I.. love you, I do.. (c'mon girl)And it's more than you'll.. ever knowBut.. it's fo'shoYou can always count on my loveForeveeeeer more, yeahh-yeahh..East coast, I know you shakin rightDown South, I know you bouncin rightWest coast, I know you walkom right, causeMidwest, I see you swingin rightNo matter what I do, all I think about is youEven when I'm with my boo, know you know I'm crazy over youNo matter what I do, all I think about is youEven when I'm with my boo, y'know I'm crazy over youEast coast, I know you shakin rightDown South, I know you bouncin rightWest coast, I know you walkin right, causeMidwest, I see you swing it rightEast coast, you still shakin rightDown South, I see you bouncin rightWest coast, I know you walkin right, causeMidwest, I see you swingin rightNo matter what I do, all I think about is youEven when I'm with my boo, know you know I'm crazy over youNo matter what I do, all I think about is youEven when I'm with my boo, y'know I'm crazy over youEast coast, I know you shakin rightDown South, I know you bouncin rightWest coast, I know you walkin rightMidwest, I see you swing it right(You don't know what you mean to me)East coast, you still shakin rightDown South, I see you bouncin rightWest coast, I know you walkin right, cause(You don't know what you mean to me)Midwest, I see you swingin rightdon't cryTalk to me softlyThere s something in your eyesDon t hang your head in sorrowAnd please don t cryI know how you feel inside I veI ve been there beforeSomethin s changin inside youAnd don t you knowDon t you cry tonightI still love you babyDon t you cry tonightDon t you cry tonightThere s a heaven above you babyAnd don t you cry tonightGive me a whisperAnd give me a sighGive me a kiss before youtell me goodbyeDon t you take it so hard nowAnd please don t take it so badI ll still be thinkin of youAnd the times we had babyAnd don t you cry tonightDon t you cry tonightDon t you cry tonightThere s a heaven above you babyAnd don t you cry tonightAnd please remember that I never liedAnd please rememberhow I felt inside now honeyYou gotta make it your own wayBut you ll be alright now sugarYou ll feel better tomorrowCome the morning light now babyAnd don t you cry tonightAn don t you cry tonightAn don t you cry tonightThere s a heaven above you babyAnd don t you cryDon t you ever cryDon t you cry tonightBaby maybe somedayDon t you cryDon t you ever cryDon t you cryTonightdragostea din teiO-ZoneQQ:MAI-A-HEE MAI-A-HUMAI-A-HO MAI-A-HA-HAMAI-A-HEE MAI-A-HUMAI-A-HO MAI-A-HA-HAMAI-A-HEE MAI-A-HUMAI-A-HO MAI-A-HA-HAMAI-A-HEE MAI-A-HUMAI-A-HO MAI-A-HA-HAAlo Salut sunt eu un haiducSi te rog iubirea mea primeste fericirea.Alo alo sunt eu PicassoTi-am dat beep si sunt voinicDar sa stii nu-ti cer nimic.Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma nu ma ieiNu ma nu ma iei nu ma nu ma nu ma iei.Chipul tau si dragostea din teiMi-amintesc de ochii tai.Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma nu ma ieiNu ma nu ma iei nu ma nu ma nu ma iei.Chipul tau si dragostea din teiMi-amintesc de ochii tai.Te sun sa-ti spun ce simt acumAlo iubirea mea sunt eu fericirea.Alo alo sunt iarasi eu PicassoTi-am dat beep si sunt voinicDar sa stii nu-ti cer nimic.Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma nu ma ieiNu ma nu ma iei nu ma nu ma nu ma iei.Chipul tau si dragostea din teiMi-amintesc de ochii tai.Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma nu ma ieiNu ma nu ma iei nu ma nu ma nu ma iei.Chipul tau si dragostea din teiMi-amintesc de ochii tai.MAI-A-HEE MAI-A-HUMAI-A-HO MAI-A-HA-HAMAI-A-HEE MAI-A-HUMAI-A-HO MAI-A-HA-HAMAI-A-HEE MAI-A-HUMAI-A-HO MAI-A-HA-HAMAI-A-HEE MAI-A-HUMAI-A-HO MAI-A-HA-HAVrei sa pleci dar nu ma nu ma ieiNu ma nu ma iei nu ma nu ma nu ma iei.Chipul tau si dragostea din teiMi-amintesc de ochii tai.Vrei sa pleci dar nu ma nu ma ieiNu ma nu ma iei nu ma nu ma nu ma iei.Chipul tau si dragostea din teiMi-amintesc de ochii taiFineYou're the one for meYou're my ecstasyYou're the one I needGet downGet downAnd move it all aroundGet downGet downAnd move it all aroundHey baby love I need a girl like youBut tell me if you feel it tooI'm in delusion every minute every hourMy heart is crying out for youI feel in heaven when I look in your eyesI know that you are the one for me(One for me)You drive me crazy causeYou're one of a kindI want your lovin'And I want it right nowGet downGet downAnd move it all aroundGet downGet downAnd move it all aroundGet downGet downAnd move it all aroundGet downGet downAnd move it all aroundOoh baby you're so fineI'm gonna make you mineYour lips they taste so sweetYou're the one for meYou're my ectasyYou're the one I needBang, bang, bangHere we comeHere we slamIt's the Fun Factorywith the BSB'sGet on your kneesTryin' to scream, or touch me pleaseBackstreet BoysAre you with it, A.J hit it!Come on girl and get downSmack it up, flip itAnd move it all aroundHere it is if you wanna get with thisPut you at the top of my listI feel in heaven when I look in your eyesI know that you are the one for me(One for me)You drive me crazy causeYou're one of a kindI want your lovin'And I want it right nowGet downGet downAnd move it all aroundGet downGet downAnd move it all aroundGet downGet downAnd move it all aroundGet downGet downAnd move it all aroundOoh baby you're so fineI'm gonna make you mineYour lips they taste so sweetYou're the one for meYou're my ectasyYou're the one I needI feel in heaven when I look in your eyesI know that you are the one for me(One for me)You drive me crazy causeYou're one of a kindI want your lovin', babyAnd I want it right nowYou're the one for meYou're my ectasyYou're the one I needGet down, get downGet down, get downAnd move it all aroundGet down, get downGet down, get downAnd move it all aroundGet down, get downGet down, get downAnd move it all aroundGet down, get downGet down, get downAnd move it all aroundGet down, get downGet down, get downAnd move it all aroundGet down, get downGet down, get downGet down, get downArtist: Britney SpearsTitle: Girl In The MirrorThere's a girl in my mirrorI wonder who she isSometimes I think I know herSometimes I really wish I didBut there's a story in her eyesLullabies and goodbyesWhen she’s lookin’ back at meI can tell her heart is broken easily‘Cause the girl in my mirrorIs cryin’ tonightAnd there's nothing I can tell herTo make her feel alrightOh, the girl in my mirrorIs cryin' ‘cause of youAnd I wish there was somethingSomething I could doIf I could I would tell herNot to be afraidThe pain that she’s feelingOf sense of loneliness will fadeSo dry your tears and rest assuredLove’ll find your heart deeperWhen she's looking back at meI know nothin’ really works that easily‘Cause the girl in my mirrorIs cryin' tonightAnd there's nothing I can tell herTo make her feel alrightOh, the girl in my mirrorIs cryin' ‘cause of youAnd I wish there was somethingI wish there was somethingOh, I wish there was something I could doI can't believe it's what I seeAnd that the girl in the mirrorThe girl in the mirror is meI can't believe what I seeThe girl(You're the girl in my mirror)The girl in my mirror is meOh, is me‘Cause the girl in my mirrorIs cryin' tonightAnd there's nothing I can tell herTo make her feel alrightOh, the girl in my mirrorIs cryin' ‘cause of youAnd I wish there was somethingI wish there was somethingOh, I wish there was something I could doENDAvril Lavigne-Girlfriend(Clean Edit)Album:The Best Damn ThingHey Hey You YouI don’t like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriendHey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo, it’s not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriendYou’re so fineI want you mineYou’re so deliciousI think about youall the timeYou are so addictiveDon’t you knowWhat I can doTo make you feel alrightDon’t pretendI think you knowI’m damn preciousHell YeahI’m the mother princessI can tell you like me tooAnd you know I’m rightShe’s like so whateverYou can do so much betterI think we should get together nowWell that's what everyone's talking aboutHey Hey You YouI don’t like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriendHey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo, it’s not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriendI can see the waySee the wayYou look at meAnd even when you look awayI know you think of meI know you talk about me all the timeagain and againSo come over hereand tell me what I wanna hearBetter, yeah,make your girlfriend dissapearI don’t wanna hear you say her nameever againCuz she’s like so whateverYou can do so much betterI think we should get together nowWell that's what everyone's talking aboutHey Hey You YouI don’t like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriendHey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo, it’s not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriendIn a secondyou’ll be wrapped around my finger‘Cause I can,cause I can do it betterThere's no other,so when’s it gonna sink inShe’s so stupid,what the hell were you thinking?In a secondyou’ll be wrapped around my finger‘Cause I can,cause I can do it betterThere’s no other,so when’s it gonna sink inShe’s so stupid,what the hell were you thinking?Hey Hey You YouI don’t like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriend(No Way)Hey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo, it’s not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriendHey Hey You YouI don’t like your girlfriend ( No Way!)No way No wayI think you need a new one (Hey!)Hey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriend (No Way!)Hey Hey You YouI know that you like me (No Way!)No way No wayNo, it’s not a secret (Hey!)Hey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriend (No Way!)Hey Hey!天马波波提供 QQ:Groove Coverage - God Is A Girl上帝是个女孩Remembering meDiscover and seeAll over the worldShe's known as a girlTo those who a freeThe mind shall be keyForgotten as the past'Cause history will lastGod is a girlWherever you areDo you believe it can you recieve itGod is a girlWhatever you sayDo you believe it can you recieve itGod is a girlHowever you liveDo you believe it can you recieve itGod is a girlShe's only a girlDo you believe it can you recieve itShe wants to shineForever in timeShe is so driven she's always mineCleanly and freeShe wants you to beA part of the futureA girl like meThere is a skyIlluminating us someone is out thereThat we truly trustThere is a rainbow for you and meA beautiful sunrise eternallyGod is a girlWherever you areDo you believe it can you recieve itGod is a girlWhatever you sayDo you believe it can you recieve itGod is a girlHowever you liveDo you believe it can you recieve itGod is a girlShe's only a girlDo you believe it can you recieve itGod is a girlWherever you areDo you believe it can you recieve itGod is a girlWhatever you sayDo you believe it can you recieve itGod is a girlHowever you liveDo you believe it can you recieve itGod is a girlShe's only a girlDo you believe it can you recieve itGod is a girl有僵尸在你草坪上小鬼制作~music~There's a zombie on your lawnThere's a zombie on your lawnThere's a zombie on your lawnWe don't want zombies on the lawnI konw your type tall dark and deadYou want to bite all the petals off of my headAnd then eat the brains of the one who planted me here (No~~~~~~~~~~~)I'm just a sunflower but see me power an entire infantryYou like the taste of brains we don't like zombiesI used to play footballRoad cones protect my headI have a screen-door shieldWe are the U N deadThere's a zombie on your lawnThere's a zombie on your lawnThere's a zombie on your lawnWe don't want zombies on the lawnMaybe it's time to reevaluateI know you have a lot of food no your plateBrains are quite rich in cholesterolYou're dead so it doesn't matter instead we'll use this solar power to make a lawn defenseat any hourI like your tricycleThere's butter on my headI'm gonna eat your brainsWe are the U N deadThere's a zombie on your lawnThere's a zombie on your lawnThere's a zombie on your lawnWe don't want zombies on the lawn王若琳 - I Love YouI love you,say we together baby, you and me.I can only give my life,and show you all I am,in the breath I breathe.I will promise you my heart,and give you all your need,if you take some time.if you tell me you don't need me any more,that our love won't last forever, no ~I will ask you for a chance to try againto make our love a little better, woo ~ oh.I love you,say we together baby, say we together.I need you,I need you forever baby, you and me.You say you hardly knowexactly who I am so hard to understand. woo ~I am in right from the start,of the way I've felt inside, if you read my mind.if you tell me you don't need me any more,that our love won't last forever, no ~I will ask you for a chance to try againto make our love a little better, woo ~ oh.I love you,say we together baby, say we together.I need you,I need you forever baby, you and me.Remember when you used to hold me,remember when you made me cry.you said you loved me.Oh, you dear.yes you did,I love you,say we together baby, say we together.I need you,I need you forever baby, you and me.Avril Lavigne-【Innocence】Album 【The Best Damn Thing】Waking up I see that everything is okThe first time in my lifeand now it's so greatSlowing down I look aroundand I am so amazedI think about the little thingsthat make life greatI wouldn't change a thing about itThis is the best feelingThis innocence is brilliantI hope that it will stayThis moment is perfectplease don't go awayI need you nowAnd I'll hold on to itdon't you let it pass you byAlbum The Best Damn ThingI found a place so safenot a single tearThe first time in my lifeand now it's so clearFeel calm I belongI'm so happy hereIt's so strongand now I let myself be sincereI wouldn't change a thing about itThis is the best feelingThis innocence is brilliantI hope that it will stayThis moment is perfectplease don't go awayI need you nowAnd I'll hold on to itdon't you let it pass you byIt's the state of bliss you thinkyou're dreamingIt's the happiness insidethat you're feelingIt's so beautifulit makes you wanna cryIt's the state of bliss you thinkyou're dreamingIt's the happiness insidethat you're feelingIt's so beautifulit makes you wanna cryIt's so beautifulit makes you want to cryThis innocence is brilliantit makes you want to cryThis innocence is brillianceplease don't go awayCause I need you nowAnd I'll hold on to itdon't you let it pass you byThis innocence is brilliantI hope that it will stayThis moment is perfectplease don't go awayI need you nowAnd I'll hold on to itdon't you let it pass you by丷^_^08.06.25由Super丶上司提供歌詞QQ:9087081And what if I never kiss your lips againOr feel the touch of your sweet embraceHow would I ever go onWithout you there's no place to belongWell, someday love is gonna lead you back to meBut 'till it does I'll have an empty heartSo I'll just have to believeSomewhere out there you're thinking of meUntil the day I let you goUntil we say our next helloIt's not good-bye'Til I see you againI'll be right here rememberin' whenAnd if time is on our sideThere'll be no tears to cryOn down the roadThere is one thing I can't denyIt's not good-byeYou'd think I'd be strong enough to make it throughAnd rise above when the rain falls downBut it's so hard to be strongWhen you've been missin' somebody so longIt's just a matter of time I'm sureBut time takes time and I can't hold onSo won't you try as hard as you canTo put my broken heart together againUntil the day I let you goUntil we say our next helloIt's not good-bye'Til I see you againI'll be right here rememberin' whenAnd if time is on our sideThere'll be no tears to cryOn down the roadThere is one thing I can't denyIt's not good-byeUntil the day I let you goUntil we say our next helloIt's not good-bye'Til I see you againI'll be right here rememberin' whenAnd if time is on our sideThere'll be no tears to cryOn down the roadThere is one thing I can't denyIt's not good-bye梁心颐(Lara) - JohnLRC制作:角落音乐 &QQ:I checked my phone and you didn't callI guess you figured I'm not worth your time after allDeep down I know I'm all out of reasons to stayI think it's alright to write this song todayJohn I thought you should knowIt won't be long now before I goJohn I'm sorry to sayI won't be calling you after todayI still recall the firse words you saidYou walked right over,asked me if that seat was takenYou were too cute so I stuck aroundI should have known you'd break my heart somehowJohn I thought you should knowIt won't be long now before I goJohn I know you'll be okayGuys like you never go lonelyJohn I thought you should knowIt won't be long now before I goJohn I wish you'd changedI must admit we had some happy daysJohn I thought you should knowIt won't be long now before I goJohn I'm pleased to sayI won't be calling you after todayI've got my books and my bags are packedI'll let you keep the loveseat but I'm taking the catHope you don't mind that I left a tapeIt's still hard to say goodbye to that faceLRC制作:角落音乐 &QQ:-Just One Last Dance- & By doralizJust one last dance....oh baby...just one last danceWe meet in the night in the Spanish caféI look in your eyes just don't know what to sayIt feels like I'm drowning in salty waterA few hours left 'til the sun's gonna risetomorrow will come an it's time to realizeour love has finished foreverhow I wish to come with you (wish to come with you)how I wish we make it throughJust one last dancebefore we say goodbyewhen we sway and turn round and round and roundit's like the first timeJust one more chancehold me tight and keep me warmcause the night is getting coldand I don't know where I belongJust one last danceThe wine and the lights and the Spanish guitarI'll never forget how romantic they arebut I know, tomorrow I'll lose the one I loveThere's no way to come with youit's the only thing to do &Oh~~Just one last dancebefore we say goodbyewhen we sway and turn round and round and roundit's like the first timeJust one more chancehold me tight and keep me warmcause the night is getting coldand I don't know where I belongJust one last danceJust one last dancebefore we say goodbyewhen we sway and turn round and round and roundit's like the first timeJust one more chancehold me tight and keep me warmcause the night is getti
上一篇:下一篇:
站长推荐 /1
社区附件下载和附件、图片的上传方法