期3D晚秋(乙种和值)谜:无首后续
D:本期之前
期3D晚秋(乙种和值)谜:无首后续&&D:本期之前
期P3晚秋(乙种和值)谜:有福享受&&D:站在正中
[通过 QQ、MSN 分享给朋友]【美队3预告讨论⑧】“无论想怎么解读他们的关系大家都可以去解读,作为电影制作者,我们不会明确的去定义它。”
―― 晋江文学城网友交流区
主题:【美队3预告讨论⑧】“无论想怎么解读他们的关系大家都可以去解读,作为电影制作者,我们不会明确的去定义它。”[2950]
№1501&☆☆☆= =于 14:31:26留言☆☆☆ 
A fan stumped the Russos: "If Zola was captured, how did he put the metal arm on Bucky?" Russos: "It'll all make sense in Infinity War."
咦?复联3会交代吗?
№1500 ☆☆☆= =于 14:31:03留言☆☆☆
有点方
№1502&☆☆☆= =于 14:32:08留言☆☆☆ 
№1502 ☆☆☆= =于 14:32:08留言☆☆☆ &&
低调攒RP吧。只能这么说
先等队3
№1503&☆☆☆= =于 14:44:08留言☆☆☆ 
巴基更像是在和史蒂夫两人都是麻瓜的时候就是亲梅竹马了。
后来史蒂夫发掘了自己的魔法能力要去学院的前夕,亲梅竹马被食死徒抓走了。
后来格兰芬多队长惊讶的发现在斯莱特林里有个人长得很面熟……
№1443 ☆☆☆= =于 11:05:44留言☆☆☆ 
巴基和史蒂夫分明原本都是傲罗(咆哮小分队打纳粹打九头蛇),在一次抓捕食死徒的任务中巴基因公殉职,史蒂夫为报仇加入凤凰社,然后在一次冲突中意外遭遇中了夺魂咒被改造的冬巴基……
№1504&☆☆☆- -于 14:44:09留言☆☆☆ 
哈哈哈哈哈哈跑个题,下一楼标题要把迈腿挂上吗
№1505&☆☆☆= =于 14:49:37留言☆☆☆ 
导演跟诚实预告片的座谈有没有视频?
№1506&☆☆☆= =于 14:50:32留言☆☆☆ 
那个迪士尼片场探视的视屏至今没有完整节目吗……
№1507&☆☆☆= =于 14:51:57留言☆☆☆ 
预感第二版预告就是加了点D23的镜头
№1508&☆☆☆= =于 14:55:41留言☆☆☆ 
翻了页还是要投一票给格兰芬多巴基,早参军对应早分院无误2333豆芽的魔力藏得比较深老是被认作麻瓜,接受厄斯金教授(博士)训练之后直接跳了级2333
№1509&☆☆☆= =于 15:24:00留言☆☆☆ 
《复仇者联盟3》将联合漫威宇宙
导演:片中的角色数量不会让大家失望
//1551153.html
导演罗素兄弟在接受采访时表示,《复仇者联盟:无限战争》系列中出现的角色数量不会让大家失望,影片的概念就是漫威宇宙大联合。  时光网讯 对于《银河护卫队》中的角色会否在《复仇者联盟3》中出现的问题,前者的导演詹姆斯?古恩以及后者的导演乔?罗素与安东尼?罗素都从未给出准确答案。但近日罗素兄弟在出席新奥尔良WizardWorld漫展前接受了外媒ComicBook网站的访问,他们在访谈中给出了“强力”暗示称:片中出现的角色数量不会让大家失望。
  对于《复仇者联盟3》中会否囊括《银河护卫队》中的角色,乔?罗素的回应是:“这是另一个我们希望保留为惊喜的部分,但是我们可以说:观众不会对片中出现的角色数量感到失望的。《无限战争》的概念就是整个漫威宇宙联合起来对抗前所未有的巨大威胁,我们会尊重这一概念。”
  罗素兄弟执导的《美国队长2》在风格上更接近动作电影,而就《美国队长3》放出的预告与物料来看,也延续了这一个风格。如何为《无限战争》打造出“宇宙感”,罗素兄弟也有他们自己的考量。乔?罗素表示“我们会以我们做此前作品的同样热情去呈现其宇宙整体的一面。我们也会努力打造一种精神上的现实主义。我们当然不能以自然主义的方式去呈现,因为在科幻之外它并不存在。但是我们会给影片以及角色带来精神上的现实主义,那也是我们工作上的焦点。”
  乔?罗素还表示他们兄弟二人自小就是科幻粉丝,小时候甚至一口气看了七遍《星球大战2:帝国反击战》,这也意味着他们对于从《美国队长》系列跳跃至《复仇者联盟》系列应该不会有太多不适应。
  《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》两部曲被视作漫威电影第三阶段的重中之重。作为导演的罗素兄弟甚至计划全程使用IMAX格式拍摄该片。有关影片的更多细节目前仍未对外披露,两部预计将以套拍形式于今年秋冬开拍。《复仇者联盟3:无限战争(上)》将于日上映,而《复仇者联盟3:无限战争(下)》则定于日上映。
№1510&☆☆☆= =于 15:53:56留言☆☆☆ 
№1510 ☆☆☆= =于 15:53:56留言☆☆☆
这看语气的样子就不像是会死人嘛,起码元老一个都不会死,都要进复3的。
叉叔那句话,我觉得还有一个可能就是他想kill是指他想做kill这个行为――并且是the one美国队长的。目前的消息不是说他要自爆么,也就是说不特别针对某个人而是引起广泛的恐怖袭击吧。
№1511&☆☆☆= =于 16:33:07留言☆☆☆ 
为啥有大震动就一定会死人呢,也太不阳光了。队2上映时也说对整个复联有重大巨变,其实也就是神盾局没有了。同样到了队3想也知道应该是整个复联都没了,大家四分五裂。上映前的通告么,当然极尽夸张之事咯
№1512&☆☆☆= =于 16:42:30留言☆☆☆ 
从这样分析我觉得真是结尾也和好不了了吧,然后说这对格局是大震动也没错。
虽然粉丝很早就这么推测了,但多数不关心消息的路人现在还觉得“肯定是最后联手打个反派。”
№1513&☆☆☆= =于 16:57:23留言☆☆☆ 
一开始从漫威楼大家也都觉得会最后和好打反派
也就消息越来越多,现在开始倾向于结局分裂,和好留到妇联3
№1514&☆☆☆=
=于 16:59:58留言☆☆☆ 
这看语气的样子就不像是会死人嘛,起码元老一个都不会死,都要进复3的。
叉叔那句话,我觉得还有一个可能就是他想kill是指他想做kill这个行为――并且是the one美国队长的。目前的消息不是说他要自爆么,也就是说不特别针对某个人而是引起广泛的恐怖袭击吧。
№1511 ☆☆☆= =于 16:33:07留言☆☆☆ 
也可能是他想要kill但是没成功……反正他一直想要KILL队长嘛。
№1515&☆☆☆= =于 18:50:02留言☆☆☆ 
我觉得也许是,队2飞机说毁了神盾局,神盾局毁了,大震荡
队3就是,毁了妇联,妇联毁了,特大震荡
№1516&☆☆☆= =于 19:05:58留言☆☆☆ 
也可能是他想要kill但是没成功……反正他一直想要KILL队长嘛。
№1515 ☆☆☆= =于 18:50:02留言☆☆☆
还有可能是组织让他去搞无差别恐怖袭击,但他更想the one队长嘛。
№1517&☆☆☆= =于 20:53:53留言☆☆☆ 
№1517 ☆☆☆= =于 20:53:53留言☆☆☆ 
……太不敬业了……
№1518&☆☆☆= =于 21:05:28留言☆☆☆ 
№1517 ☆☆☆= =于 20:53:53留言☆☆☆ 
……太不敬业了……
№1518 ☆☆☆= =于 21:05:28留言☆☆☆
叉叔之前说了嘛,他要找点乐子2333
很显然他选择的乐子就是去the one队长,即使杀不了你也要精神刺激你
№1519&☆☆☆= =于 23:27:08留言☆☆☆ 
……太不敬业了……
谁说的,不拿巴基虐美队的反派不是敬业的九头蛇。
№1520&☆☆☆- -于 23:33:36留言☆☆☆ 
漫展这就结束了,下次有消息要等1.29美队70周年了对吧
№1521&☆☆☆= =于 08:06:42留言☆☆☆ 
是1月19日吧
№1522&☆☆☆= =于 08:35:59留言☆☆☆ 
……太不敬业了……
谁说的,不拿巴基虐美队的反派不是敬业的九头蛇。
№1520 ☆☆☆- -于 23:33:36留言☆☆☆ 
不是已经he remembered you了吗
№1523&☆☆☆= =于 08:52:25留言☆☆☆ 
是1月19,汗死,而且是75周年……
№1524&☆☆☆= =于 08:53:58留言☆☆☆ 
去看了一眼妇联3有67个角色那个微博,转发里又是一堆【】在骂……为什么这么烦…………
№1525&☆☆☆= =于 18:54:04留言☆☆☆ 
去看了一眼妇联3有67个角色那个微博,转发里又是一堆【】在骂……为什么这么烦…………
№1525 ☆☆☆= =于 18:54:04留言☆☆☆ &&
不想去看骂街,但是为啥
№1526&☆☆☆= =于 19:00:16留言☆☆☆ 
因为复三可能是罗素导的……
№1527&☆☆☆= =于 19:03:02留言☆☆☆ 
好像是罗素口误把海莉的角色说成莎伦卡特了然后一堆人在那边“难怪铁人都能说成反派肯定拍不好balabala”
excuse me……?
№1528&☆☆☆= =于 19:06:34留言☆☆☆ 
漫画里有peggy carter这个人物吗?我怎么记得在哪儿看过她原本不是漫画里的
№1529&☆☆☆= =于 19:11:48留言☆☆☆ 
现在的粉丝真难伺候,美队3人主线分明嫌弃人少不够大乱斗,妇联3一次性好多让你看个够又嫌弃人太多没主线,你这么能咋不上天呢
№1530&☆☆☆= =于 19:17:46留言☆☆☆ 
借地问个问题,美队兵人是现在就下手预定好呢,还是以后能有美队2那种套装或者更好的版本?还有之前funko的娃娃用不用现在就下手预定
№1531&☆☆☆=+=于 19:18:25留言☆☆☆ 
漫画有peggy,但是出场不多,13一开始是peggy的妹妹后来又改侄女.不过真要说13其实也经常莫名其妙地失踪然后又突然出现
№1532&☆☆☆= =于 19:20:04留言☆☆☆ 
借地问个问题,美队兵人是现在就下手预定好呢,还是以后能有美队2那种套装或者更好的版本?还有之前funko的娃娃用不用现在就下手预定
№1531 ☆☆☆=+=于 19:18:25留言☆☆☆
其实HT那边还没开始预订,只是马云上有店家接单。funko一般比较容易买到(除非是限定版),不用预订直接吃现吧
№1533&☆☆☆= =于 19:22:19留言☆☆☆ 
漫展还有一天还是结束了。。。
没有新料哎
№1534&☆☆☆= =于 20:53:30留言☆☆☆ 
导演只来8号和9号,没新料也是正常,comicbook那边有放出部分现场视频
№1535&☆☆☆= =于 20:56:51留言☆☆☆ 
B站有人上传了整个见面会视频,没字幕。
号码是3561012
№1536&☆☆☆= =于 21:51:05留言☆☆☆ 
Frank Grillo Talks Captain America: Civil War & Crossbones
Brandon D□□is- 01/11/2016
//frank-grillo-talks-captain-america-civil-war-crossbones/
Over the weekend, several of the cast and crew members from Marvel's upcoming super hero showdown, Captain America: Civil War,&&appeared at Wizard World New Orleans. Among that group: Crossbones, Frank Grillo.
In a rare moment of downtime for Grillo at a packed convention, we took a few minutes to talk with the actor about his role in the upcoming film, which marks his second appearance in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Grillo's first appearance came in the widely beloved Captain America: The Winter Soldier. He played the betrayal role of Brock Rumlow, who, by the end of the film, was left burned, scarred, and almost dead. Did Grillo know when he signed on for the role that he would end up becoming a focal point in a movie as groundbreaking as Captain America: Civil War? "Yes," Grillo says, "When we sat down with Marvel, they knew it was an origin story. They weren't quite sure where they wanted to take Crossbones but they knew they wanted Crossbones in some of these films but they definitely knew that that's where they were going with the character."
Naturally, the New York native went back and researched his new character. "Before I got the job, I started doing some research and I was look, 'Oh, this guy's a bad-ass!' I don't know if I'm gonna live but I want to be that guy," Grillo explains. "I spoke to Brubaker, who created Crossbones who's a graat dude, and I got some of the back issues and stuff and read the origins of Crossbones and where he came from. The thing with Marvel is they don't always follow to the tee what the character did in the comic books. They use him in different ways. You never know what's gonna happen. I know Crossbones in the comics kind of offs Cap at some point and we're probably not gonna see that happen. I'm not gonna kill him yet."
As for Crossbones' objective in Civil War, it's simple - revenge. "Winter Soldier let off and I was in bad shape," says Grillo. "I was just about to kill the Falcon - which is not hard. I think revenge is a big part of... Whatever Rumlow was feeling as far as being torn between which side he should be on, which I think he was, is gone now. I think he's out for one thing and one thing only and that's to revenge what's happened to him."
The actor can't say for sure whether or not he'll be playing Crossbones again the big screen (we're not even sure if he survives this film) but he would love to get back into the super hero headhunting business. "Unlike being Captain America or one of the other super heroes who are absolutely essential for the stories, you never know with the villains," he says. "They could use you, they could not use you, you know. You sign on for a few movies and if they wanna use you, I'm □□ailable."
Prior to being cast as Brock Rumlow, Grillo's fans hugely wanted him to be cast as The Punisher. That honor has since gone to The Walking Dead alum Jon Bernthal who happens to be a good friend of Grillo's. "Let me tell you, he's a bad-ass," Grillo says of Bernthal. "He's a bad-ass actor. I was with him yesterday, he's a bad-ass dude. He's a fighter and he's a good actor and he's gonna do it right."
Captain America: Civil War hits theaters May 6, 2016.
№1537&☆☆☆= =于 00:38:13留言☆☆☆ 
叉骨没有自爆??
№1538&☆☆☆= =于 00:50:30留言☆☆☆ 
叉骨没有自爆??
№1538 ☆☆☆= =于 00:50:30留言☆☆☆ &&
就是卖了个关子不说死没死吧....
其实都可能,就当不确定去看呗。
№1539&☆☆☆= =于 01:39:04留言☆☆☆ 
内战2漫画封面已出
Cackling like a cabal of super villains, a group of 50 shady characters recently met in a Manhattan conference room to secretly plot the demise of a major Marvel superhero.
While Doctor Doom and the Green Goblin regularly fumble their evil plans, this group will actually succeed and kill off their intended victim. And it will surely shock fans of the Marvel comics and movies, since it comes at the hands of a fellow costumed hero in a storyline from the upcoming event series, “Civil War II.”
Welcome to Marvel Comics’ secret semi-annual editorial retreat, in which the next few years of the publisher’s comic book storylines are brainstormed.
It’s a top-secret affair, restricted to the writers and editors, but this year a Daily News reporter was invited to observe C with a stern warning against spoiling too much for readers more than six months before they can read the story for themselves. Past retreats yielded “Civil War,” “Age of Ultron” and “Winter Soldier,” all stories that were ultimately adapted for the big screen.
“If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”
The top of the agenda: to plot out details for “Civil War II,” a sequel to the best-selling 2007 event series that pitted Iron Man against Captain America in an allegory about national security versus personal liberties. That original story is being turned into a movie, “Captain America: Civil War,” that hits theaters on May 6, a month before the first issue of the sequel will hit stores.
So the stakes are high not to disappoint.
“You want it to be ‘The Godfather, Part II,’ but for every ‘Godfather II,’ there’s a ‘Godfather III,’’’ Marvel publisher Dan Buckley tells The News, referring to the weakest link of the mob trilogy.Comic book superheroes: From the panels to the big screen
View gallery
During the retreat, however, optimi□□ abounds among a group that includes The Atlantic correspondent Ta-Nehisi Coates, who is making his comics debut writing the “Black Panther.”
“Civil War 2” writer Brian Michael Bendis and Marvel editor-in-chief Axel Alonso break down the premise.
“A mysterious new Marvel character comes to the attention of the world, one who has the power to calculate the outcome of future events with a high degree of accuracy,” according to the synopsis. “This predictive power divides the Marvel heroes on how best to capitalize on this aggregated information, with Captain Marvel leading the charge to profile future crimes and attacks before they occur, and Iron Man adopting the position that the punishment cannot come before the crime.”
Captain Marvel is a female super hero character that Marvel is looking to showcase more with her own movie slated for a March 2019 release.
“People’s personal accountability is the theme of this one,” Bendis explains to his peers of his project with artist D□□id Marquez. “From the way cops are acting on camera, to the way people talk to each other online.”
As the story unfolds this new seer predicts the hero in question will be the cause of a major incident of destruction in three days, requiring the other good guys to make a tough call. The writer just hasn’t figured what or how bad that catac□□m will be.
“It has to fall somewhere between Hitler and self-defense,” Bendis says.Though they also didn’t immediately settle on a big-name hero to turn into the culprit, Bendis kept referring to the doomed hero as Peter Parker, aka Spider-Man.
“Do you see me worried? I’m not worried,” whispers “Amazing Spider-Man” writer Dan Slott. “This is not my first rodeo. By the end of the afternoon, it won’t be Peter Parker.”
And sure enough, Parker is s□□ed a grim fate by the afternoon as mass opinion shifts attention to other characters.
Another candidate is the Fantastic Four’s Human Torch, but Bendis extinguishes that idea quickly.
“He burns people and that’s so horrible (to illustrate),” the scribe says.
Other ideas are bounced around.
“What if the pressure causes (the hero) to commit suicide,” suggests James Robinson, another Marvel writer, adding that it could be a good way to draw attention to the scourge of cyber-bullying.Marvel's Captain America: Civil War is another comic that's been adapted for big screen and will hit theaters in May.
But editor Tom Brevoort’s Spidey-sense is immediately tingling.
“I don’t think you’d want a Marvel Super hero committing suicide,” he interjects.
After hours of occasionally heated debate, Bendis and Alonso reveal they had a eureka moment during a 10-minute break and came up with the perfect superhero to sacrifice and an even better candidate to murder him. The answer actually gets a loud ovation from the crowd.
“That’s like an epic,” says Robinson. “I’m genuinely shocked.”
Comic fans, though, are cynical about publishers killing off their heroes. Once-dead heroes like Captain America and Spider-Man h□□e made miraculous recoveries. Rival DC made headlines in 1992 by killing off the mostly indestructible Superman C and then promptly brought him back in a single bound a year later.
“The death is the marketing hook,” admits Buckley. “The thing that’s really compelling is whether or not there’s a story afterwards that’s going to connect with readers and sustain it.”
Buckley, Quesada and Alonso are confident, however, that if the storyline made it through the gauntlet of writers and editors at the editorial retreat, then it will be good enough for fickle comic readers.
This crowdsourcing of ideas model has worked for the company before.
“It’s a black magic alchemy of putting the right people in the room,” says Quesada. “Those of us who work here are creative trust fund babies, because we h□□e inherited an incredible chest full of toys that we get to play with. It does end up being like a bunch of kids in a room throwing s--- against the wall.”
№1540&☆☆☆= =于 08:36:11留言☆☆☆ 
上次那个翻译得很烂的腾讯访谈美队3导演,CBM出了稿子
Russos On CIVIL WAR Presence Of HYDRA, ‘General Ross’ And “Special” ‘Spider-Man’ Relationship
/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=129853
It seems like directors Anthony and Joe Russo h□□e lately been talking up a storm in anticipation of Captain America: Civil War and its forthcoming summer release date. And fortunately for us, that marvel-ous chatter won’t be ending anytime soon, or at least not today, as yet another lengthy interview with the filmmaking duo has surfaced with more intriguing details about the threequel. During this video interview, which appears to h□□e taken place a couple weeks ago while the Russos were promoting their new film studio in China, the siblings discuss the Winter Soldier’s importance to Civil War and Captain America’s journey, as well as General Ross’ return and whether he’ll become the Red Hulk, and also the presence of HYDRA and a relationship Spider-Man develops.
“HYDRA isn't central to the third movie as it has been in the past, like in The Winter Soldier, but the legacy of HYDRA is still there” said Anthony Russo of the terrorist organization that sprouted in Captain America: The First □□enger. “Even though HYDRA has been sort of vanquished, so to speak, it left a legacy that is still complicating our characters' lives. So they do h□□e a presence in the movie, even if they're not central to the film.” That legacy is likely to be driven by Crossbones. Anyhow, another character who’ll surely complicate the □□engers’ lives is General Thaddeus Ross, who the Civil War directors assure has a big presence in the movie. “He's a character who was ham-fisted in his approach in The Incredible Hulk, and that's probably a polite way to put it,” said Joe Russo of actor William Hurt’s character. “And I think he's learned from his over-aggressiveness in that movie and he's become more of a politician. He's much s□□vier now. And he's cornering the □□engers [because] superheroes h□□e always been a [problem] he's not a fan of them. So now he's come at them strategically by aligning the world against them. So, he's gotten much s□□vier and I think you'll find that he's grown as a character, he's different than he was in The Incredible Hulk. And he's more formidable and political opponent to them.” Could that mean we’ll see Ross become the Red Hulk as rumors h□□e claimed? “There's always a chance at Marvel that you can see anything,” said Joe before Anthony reassured, “there’s no Red Hulk in Civil War.”
“Spider-Man enters the movie after the □□engers sort of pick sides,” said Anthony Russo of the Web-Slinger played by Tom Holland. “He's doesn't h□□e a huge investment politically, but he develops a very personal relationship while he picks his side. I won't talk about the personal relationship he develops, but it's very interesting. One of the most special parts of the movie.” While there’s a Civil War hooding making the rounds with a potential first look at Spidey’s new suit design, the Russos wouldn’t say if we’ll see him before May 6. “Who knows?” they shrugged.
Next, the Russo brothers were asked about the Winter Soldier’s importance to Civil War, and how it will affect Captain America’s journey, which they imply might end with the Super Soldier retiring. “He's a very important character to this storytelling,” said Joe Russo of Sebastian Stan’s Bucky. “The thing about Civil War is we did not want the movie become exclusively about politics and characters arguing about politics. That's very boring. You go to see that movie [in theaters] and you start throwing your candy at the screen because it's not a movie that's very compelling to see. What's compelling to see is when characters emotionally invested in the storytelling and it was very important to us that there be an emotional engine that drives the characters in the movie. The thing that is very emotional to Cap is his relationship to Bucky, his long-lost brother who'd been tortured by HYDRA, had his mind wiped, has done horrible things, and don't know how to come back from those things. And Cap doesn't know if it's possible to make that character whole again or not, if they'll ever get back anything that he's lost.” Russo continued, “Captain America is a character who has suffered great lost. The journey that he goes on through Winter Soldier and Civil War is a journey back to himself and trying to decide whether or not his allegiance should be to himself and to the things that he holds dear, or whether it should still be to the patriotic duty that he signed up for all those years ago. And whether he can still treat it with the same reverence that he did when he signed up. So, it's a very emotional journey for the character and it is his movie.” Sounds like we might see Chris Evans’ Steve Rogers retire as Cap by the end of Civil War before he lifts his shield once more for Infinity War. What do you think?
№1541&☆☆☆= =于 09:28:48留言☆☆☆ 
内战2是惊奇和铁人打?}

我要回帖

更多关于 群龙无首的意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信