一首歌唱旋律蛮熟悉就是歌词记黄轩人品不太好清,好像又什么来来又去去。求哪位达人帮我解决一下,

哪位达人帮我翻译一下_oasis吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:22,821贴子:
哪位达人帮我翻译一下收藏
网上都是用翻译工具的那种..超级不喜欢歌词在里面
魅族PRO 6s手机直降200元!给你多买一双新鞋、一条新耳机的理由!
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
话说第一张专辑的歌词有点奇怪
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
要看你满意不
每个人翻译都会不同的
I live my life in the city我过着我的城市生活There's no easy way out不容易有出路The day's moving just too fast for me生活节奏对我来说太快了I need some time in the sunshine我需要时间来享受阳光I've gotta slow it right down我必需把它放慢脚步The day's moving just too fast for me日子对我来说来临得太快了I live my life for the stars that shine我只为明亮的星而生存People say it's just a waste of time人们说这是浪费时间When they said I should feed my head他们说我应该养活自己That to me was just a day in bed在床上又过一天了I'll take my car and drive real far我会驶车到超远的地方去You're not concerned about the way we are In my mind my dreams are rea你不用担心我们的去向,在我的脑袋中梦是真实的lNow you're concerned about the way I feel现在你不用担心我们的感觉Tonight, I'm a rock 'n' roll starTonight, I'm a rock 'n' roll star今晚,我是一颗摇滚巨星You're not down with who I am有了我们你不会寂寞Look at you now, you're all in my hands Tonight看看自己,今晚你们都是我的指针Tonight, I'm a rock 'n' roll star&& (*3)今晚,我是一颗摇滚巨星It's just rock 'n' roll&& (*8)正是摇滚巨星
Shakermaker I'd like to build myself a house out of plasticine我想用泥土为自己造所房子Shake along with me和我一起来摇摆I've been driving in my car with my friend Mr. Soft我开车载着我的朋友Soft先生Mr. Clean and Mr. Ben are living in my loftClean先生和Ben先生住在我的阁楼里Shake along with me!和我一起来摇摆I'm sorry but I just don't know I know很抱歉但我实在不知道我知道I said I told you so我说我告诉你会那样But when you're happy and you're feeling fine但当你愉快,你感到开心Then you'll know it's the right time你就会知道是时候It's the right time是时候了To shake along with me!和我一起来摇摆Mister Sifter sold me songsSifter先生曾卖唱片给我when I was just sixteen当我16岁的时候Now he stops at traffic lights现在他停在交通灯前but only when they're green只有当绿色信号亮起
Live Forever Maybe I don’t really want to know我可能真的不想知道吧How your garden grows平凡的人间生活I just want to fly我只是逃离这里(这个平凡世界)Lately did you ever feel the pain in the morning rain as it soaks it to the bone你是否感受到待在这个平凡世间的痛苦Maybe I just want to fly或许我只是想要离开这里吧I want to live I don’t want to die我想活下去 不想死Maybe I just want to breath或许我只是想要吸口气Maybe I just don’t believe或许我只是不想相信Maybe you’re the same as me或许你跟我一样We see things they’ll never see我们看见别人看不到的东西You and I are gonna live forever我们会永远活下去Maybe I don’t really want to know我可能真的不想知道吧How your garden grows平凡的人间生活I just want to fly我只是逃离这里(这个平凡世界)Lately did you ever feel the pain in the morning rain as it soaks it to the bone你是否感受到待在这个平凡世间的痛苦Maybe I will never be或许我永远不会是All the things that I want to be我所妄想当的人But now is not the time to cry但是现在可不是洒泪的时间Now’s the time to find out why而是去探讨原因I think you’re the same as me我觉得你跟我一样We see things they’ll never see我们看见别人看不到的东西You and I are gonna live forever我们会永远活下去We’re gonna live forever永远活下去Gonna live forever永远活下去Live forever永远活下去Forever永远
Cloudburst Wake up! there's a new day dawning醒来!这是一个新的黎明think I'll take a walk for a while我应该去外面走走I need shades cos the sun is shining太阳猛烈,我需要遮挡And I can see for miles and miles我可以远目千里I can feel the earth beneath me感觉大地就在脚下I lie down we are as one我躺下融为一体And they look but they cannot find me他们四周寻找,却不能发现Coz I'm off heading for the sun 因为我迎著太阳But it's getting colder但越来越冷I feel a chill in the air空气中冷飕飕There's a change in the weather天气开始改变Here it comes again周而复始I can feel the rain 雨点落下The wind that brings on the change风带著变化Is making me older让我更寒冷The wind that brings on the rain风夹杂者雨Is taking me over 在吹袭著我Downtown a moon is shining市郊月亮在发光I'm gonna dress up in style我准备盛妆打扮And my business everybody's minding所有人都干涉我I need to get away for a while 我需要离开一会But it's getting colder但越来越冷I feel a chill in the air空气中冷飕飕There's a change in the weather天气开始改变Here it comes again周而复始I can feel the rain 雨点落下The wind that brings on the change风带著变化Is making me older让我更寒冷The wind that brings on the rain风夹杂者雨Is taking me over 在吹袭著我
Up In The Sky Hey you! Up in the sky嘿,你啊!在天上Learning to fly尝试着飞Tell me how high告诉我有多高Do you think you'll go你要持续多久Before you start falling才会下来Hey you! Up in a tree嘿,你啊!在树上You wanna be me你想做我But that couldn't be但那是不可能的Cos the people here they don't hear you calling因为这里的人听不到你的呼喊How does it feel感觉如何When you're inside me?当你进入我Hey you! wearing the crown嘿,你啊!戴以桂冠Making no sound一言不发I heard you feel down我听说你有所失落Well that's too bad那真是糟糕啊Welcome to my world欢迎来到我的世界Hey you! Stealing the light嘿,你啊!偷了光亮I heard that the shine's我听说所有的光彩Gone out of your life.会离你而去Well that's just too bad那真是糟糕啊Welcome to my world欢迎来到我的世界You'll need assistance with the things that you have never ever seen你会过着不曾经历过的领救济生活It's just a case of never breathing out那只是不曾付出的状况下Before you've breathed it in直至你得到它How does it feel感觉如何When you're inside me?当你进入我
Sad Song Sing a sad song唱一首伤心的歌In a lonely place在一个孤独地方Try to put a word in for me试著为自己辩解It’s been so long长久以来Since I found this place自从我来到这裏You better put in two or three你最好投入进去We as people, are just walking ’round我们这些常人,周围奔波Our heads are firmly fixed in the ground思绪被牢固在这片土地上What we don’t see我们无法看透Well it can’t be real它并不真实What we don’t touch we cannot feel我们无法触摸不能感觉Where we’re living in this town我们居住在这个城市The sun is coming up and it’s going down日出日落But it’s all just the same at the end of the day但到头来一切依旧And we cheat and we lie我们欺骗我们撒谎Nobody says it’s wrong没人说那有错So we don’t ask why所以我们不问为何Cause it’s all just the same at the end of the day因为到头来一切依旧We’re throwing it all away我们将它全丢弃We’re throwing it all away我们将它全丢弃We’re throwing it all away at the end of the day到头来我们将它全部丢弃If you need it如果你需要Something I can give我的支持I know I’d help you if I can我会尽我的全力If your honest and you say that you did如果你坦诚倾诉需要You know that I would give you my hand你知道我会伸出手来Or a sad song或者这只是一首伤心的歌In a lonely place在一个孤独地方I’ll try to put a word in for you我会去为你辩解Need a shoulder? well if that’s the case需要肩膀吗?如果就是这个时候You know there’s nothing I wouldn’t do你知道我什麼都愿意去做Where we’re living in this town我们居住在这个城市The sun is coming up and it’s going down日出日落But it’s all just the same at the end of the day但到头来一切依旧And we cheat and we lie我们欺骗我们撒谎Nobody says it’s wrong没人说那有错So we don’t ask why所以我们不问为何Cause it’s all just the same at the end of the day因为到头来一切依旧Don’t throw it all away&& (*4)不要丢弃它Throwing it all away&& (*5)完全丢弃它You’re throwing it all away at the end of the day到头来你将它完全丢弃
99%的人都不知道有这么好用的苹果助手 你用过吗?
Columbia There we were now here we are你看看,现在就这么说All this confusion nothings the same to me所有的困惑 对我来说都不算什么There we were now here we are你看看,现在就这么说All this confusion nothings the same to me所有的困惑 对我来说都不算什么But I can't tell you the way I feel但我无法告诉你我的感受Because the way I feel is oh so! new to me因为我感受的方式 是如此的新鲜No I can't sell you the way I feel我也无法贩卖给你我感受的方式Because the way I feel is oh so! new to me因为我感受的方式 是如此的新鲜What I heard is not what I hear过去听到的并非现在我所听到的I can see the signs but they're not very clear虽然我看得到征兆但是他们都模糊不清What I heard is not what I hear过去听到的并非现在我所听到的I can see the signs but they're not very clear虽然我看得到征兆但是他们都模糊不清This is confusion am I confusing you?这是个困惑 我是不是让你困惑
Supersonic I need to be myself 我要做自己 I can't be no one else 我不要像其他人一样 I'm feeling supersonic 我正享受著超音速 Give me gin and tonic 请给我一杯gin and tonic You can have it all but how much do you want it? 你可以一饮而尽但要喝多少杯才够 You make me laugh 你让我大笑 Give me your autograph 请给我你的签名 Can I ride with you in your BMW ? 我可以坐上你的BMW一起兜风吗? You can sail with me in my yellow submarine&&还是你可以坐上我的黄色潜水艇一同共游You need to find out 你得好好思索 'Cos no one's gonna tell you what I'm on about 因为不会有人告诉你我所言为何 You need to find a way for what you want to say 你得想办法让自己畅其所言 But before tomorrow&&但得在天亮之前 'Cos my friend said he'd take you home 因为我的朋友说他会带你回家 He sits in a corner all alone 他坐在角落独自一个人 He lives under a waterfall 他住在瀑布底下 No body can see him 别人见不到他 No body can ever hear him call&&也听不到他的呼唤 You need to be yourself 你得做你自己 You can't be no one else 不要像其他人一样 I know a girl called Elsa 我认识个叫做Elsa的女孩 She's into Alka Seltzer 她对Alka Seltzer很著迷She sniffs it through a cane on a supersonic train 她在超音速火车里用根管子吸食它 She made me laugh 她曾让我大笑 I got her autograph 我也拿过她的签名 She done it with a doctor on a helicopter 她曾在直升机里和一位医生搞过 She's sniffin in her tissue 而如今她却拿卫生纸直打喷嚏 Sellin' the Big Issue&&在大街上叫卖杂志And She finds out 而现在她终於了解 no one's gonna tell her what I'm on about 没有人要告诉她我所言为何 You need to find a way for what she wants to say 你得想办法听懂她要讲什麼 But before tomorrow&&但得在天亮之前 'Cos my friend said he'd take you home 因为我的朋友说他会带你回家 He sits in a corner all alone 他坐在角落独自一个人 He lives under a waterfall 他住在瀑布底下 No body can see him 别人见不到他 No body can ever hear him call&&也听不到他的呼唤
Bring It On Down What was that sound ringing around your brain?是什麼在脑中拉响警报?Today was just a blur, you gotta head like a ghost train今日只是一个污点,你如同魔鬼列车般呼啸What was that sound ringing around your brain?是什麼在脑中拉响警报?You're here on your own who you gonna find to blame? 你发现只有自己可责怪You're the outcast - you're the underclass你被驱逐 - 你是贱民But you don't care - because you're living fast 但你不在乎 - 因为你堕落You're the un-invited guest who stays 'till the end你没被邀请却停留到最后I know you've got a problem that the devil sends我知道你内心被恶魔困扰You think they're talking 'bout you but you don't know who有人非议著你,但无从得知是谁I'll be scraping your life from the soul of my shoe tonight. 今晚开始将把你从我的鞋底擦净Bring it on down. Bring it down for me把它击倒,为我将它推翻Your head's in a fish tank你的头在一个鱼缸Your body and your mind can't breath 你的身体和头脑不能呼吸You're the outcast - you're the underclass你被驱逐 - 你是贱民But you don't care - because you're living fast 但你不在乎 - 因为你堕落You're the un-invited guest who stays 'till the end你没被邀请却停留到最后I know you've got a problem that the devil sends我知道你内心被恶魔困扰You think they're talking 'bout you but you don't know who有人非议著你,但无从得知是谁I'll be scraping your life from the soul of my shoe tonight. 今晚开始将把你从我的鞋底擦净
Cigarettes & Alcohol Is it my imagination是我的幻觉Or have I finally found something worth living for?还是我终于找到生存意义I was looking for some action我期待刺激But all I found was cigarettes and alcohol但我感兴趣的只有香烟和酒精You could wait for a lifetime你可以等待一生To spend your days in the sunshine去过着阳光下的日子You might as well do the white line也许你也会吸上一行Cos when it comes on top . . .因为当它来劲之刻…You gotta make it happen!你需让它成真!Is it worth the aggravation是否值得去恼烦To find yourself a job when there's nothing worth working for?去找份工只因无事可干?It's a crazy situation这是疯狂的状态But all I need are cigarettes and alcohol!但我需要的只有香烟和酒精You could wait for a lifetime你可以等待一生To spend your days in the sunshine去过着阳光下的日子You might as well do the white line也许你也会吸上一行Cos when it comes on top . . .因为当它来劲之刻…You gotta make it happen!你得让它成真!
Digsy's Dinner What a life it would be想想会是如何If you would come to mine for tea你来我这喝上杯茶I'll pick you up at half past three我3点半去接你And we'll have lasagne然后吃着烤宽面I'll treat you like a Queen我会如对皇后般款待你I'll give you strawberries and cream我将会献上草莓和乳酪And then your friends will all go green而你的朋友们都会变绿For my lasagne为我的烤宽面These could be the best days of our lives这也许是一生中最美好的时光But I don't think we've been living very wise但我不认为我们很醒目Oh no! no!噢 不!不!What a life it would be想想会是如何If you would come to mine for tea你来我这喝上杯茶I'll pick you up at half past three我3点半去接你And we'll have lasagne然后吃着烤宽面These could be the best days of our lives这也许是一生中最美好的时光But I don't think we've been living very wise但我不认为我们很醒目Oh no! no!噢 不!不!What a life it would be想想会是如何If you would come to mine for tea你来我这喝上杯茶I'll pick you up at half past three我3点半去接你And we'll have lasagne I'll treat you like a Queen然后吃着烤宽面,我会如对皇后般款待你I'll give you strawberries and cream我将会献上草莓和乳酪And then your friends will all go green而你的朋友们都会变绿For my lasagne为我的烤宽面
Slide Away Slide away - and give it all you've got偷偷地 - 献出你的一切My today - fell in from the top我今天 - 快要完全崩溃I dream of you - and all the things you say我梦到了你 - 还有你的细语I wonder where you are now?我想知道你现在哪里?Hold me down - all the world's asleep阻止我 - 全世界都在熟睡I need you now - you've knocked me off my feet我现在很需要你 - 你让我神魂颠倒I dream of you - we talk of growing old我梦到你 - 我们谈到变老But you said please don't !但你说请不要继续!Slide in baby - together we'll fly来吧宝贝 - 一起我们高飞I've tried praying - and I know just what you're saying to me我试着恳求- 我明白你刚刚对我说的话Now that you're mine现在你属于我I'll find a way我会找到办法Of chasing the sun去追寻太阳Let me be the one that shines with you让我成为能照顾你的人In the morning when you don't know what to do在清晨当你不知所措时Two of a kind二位一体We'll find a way我们会找到办法To do what we've done去继续我们之间Let me be the one that shines with you让我成为能照顾你的人And we can slide away.然后我们可以偷偷离开Slide away - and give it all you've got偷偷地 - 献出你的一切My today - fell in from the top我今天 - 快要完全崩溃I dream of you - and all the things you say我梦到了你 - 还有你的细语I wonder where you are now?我想知道你现在哪里?Slide in baby - together we'll fly来吧宝贝 - 一起我们高飞I've tried praying - and I know just what you're saying to me我试着恳求- 我明白你刚刚对我说的话Now that you're mine现在你属于我I'll find a way我会找到办法Of chasing the sun去追寻太阳Let me be the one that shines with you让我成为能照顾你的人In the morning when you don't know what to do在清晨当你不知所措时Two of a kind We'll find a way二位一体 我们会找到办法To do what we've done去继续我们之间Let me be the one that shines with you让我成为能照顾你的人And we can slide away.然后我们可以偷偷离开I don't know, I don't care, all I know is you can take me there我不想明白,我也不在乎,我只知道我想要你
Married With Children There's no need for you to say you're sorry你无需道歉Goodbye I'm going home再见,我要回家了I don't care no more so don't you worry我已不在乎,所以你别担心Goodbye I'm going home 再见,我要回家了I hate the way that even though you我厌烦你那种Know you're wrong you say you're right死不认错的态度I hate the books you read and all your friends我不喜欢你看的书和你所有的朋友Your music's shite it keeps me up all night 你难听的音乐让我整晚失眠There's no need for you to say you're sorry你无需道歉Goodbye I'm going home再见,我要回家了I don't care no more so don't you worry我已不在乎,所以你别担心Goodbye I'm going home 再见,我要回家了I hate the way that you are so sarcastic我厌烦你说话带刺And you're not very bright你甚至不怎麼聪明You think that everything you've done's fantastic你以为你做事完美Your music's shite it keeps me up all night 你难听的音乐让我整晚失眠And it will be nice to be alone尽管偶尔独处不错For a week or two也许一、两个星期But I know that I will be但我知道我还是Right back here with you 会回到你的身边There's no need for you to say you're sorry你无需道歉Goodbye I'm going home再见,我要回家了I don't care no more so don't you worry我已不在乎,所以你别担心Goodbye I'm going home 再见,我要回家了I hate the way that even though you我厌烦你那种Know you're wrong you say you're right死不认错的态度I hate the books you read and all your friends我不喜欢你看的书和你所有的朋友Your music's shite it keeps me up all night 你难听的音乐让我整晚失眠
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求助关于一首Kookaburra的歌词记得以前一个澳大利亚的外教教我了一首歌,是关于澳大利亚的一种叫做Kookaburra的鸟的,不知道有没有达人知道歌词啊?我记得歌词,但不确定是不是:Kookaburra sits on an old gum treeMerry merry king of the bush is heLaugh, Kookaburra, laugh, KookaburraGay your life must be有知道的人给我正确答案吗?
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Kookaburra sits in the old gum treeMerry,merry king of the bush is heLaugh,Kookaburra!Laugh,Kookaburra!Gay your life must beKookaburra sits in the old gum treeEating all the gum drops he can seeStop,Kookaburra!Stop,Kookaburra!Leave some there for me!Kookaburra sits in the old gum treeCounting all the monkeys he can seeStop,Kookaburra!Stop,Kookaburra!That's not a monkey that's meKookaburra sits on a rusty nailGets a boo-boo in his tailCry,Kookaburra!Cry,kookaburra!Oh how life can be!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 爱情不太顺 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信