一首男声唱的英文歌,很有节奏感,高潮部分好像每句开头都是baby I...(后面听不清)而且高潮曲调在重复
你正在浏览: & >
一首男声唱的英文歌,很有节奏感,高潮部分好像每句开头都是baby I...(后面听不清)而且高潮曲调在重复
一首男声唱的英文歌,很有节奏感,高潮部分好像每句开头都是baby I...(后面听不清)而且高潮曲调在重复20分
相关说明:
不是Justin bieber的baby。。。
歌名是 You Raise Me Up高潮部分是 You Raise Me Up
你听成baby i了
Justin bieber的babyBABYOhh wooaah (3x) You know you love me,I know you care You shout whenever, And I'll be there You want my love, You want my heart And we will never ever ever be apart Are we an item? Girl quit playing Were just friends, Or are we saying So theres another one, Looks right in my eyes My first love broke my heart for the first time, And I was like Baby, baby, baby nooo My baby, baby, baby noo My baby, baby, baby nooo I thought youd always be mine mine Baby, baby, baby nooo My baby, baby, baby noo My baby, baby, baby nooo I thought youd always be mine, oh oh For you, I would he done whatever Another chance and we, We get together And wanna play it cool, About loosin' you I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring And i'm in piece , baby fix me And you'll shake me til' you wake me from this bad dream Im going down, down, dooown And just can't believe my first love won't be around Baby, baby, baby nooo Baby, baby, baby nooo My baby, baby, baby noo My baby, baby, baby nooo I thought youd always be mine When i was 13 i had my first love Here was nobody to compare my baby And nobody came between us or could ever come above She had me goin crazy Oh i was starstruck. She woke me up daily dont need no starbucks She made my heart pound Asking for a beat when i see her in the street And in the school on the playground But i really wanna see her on the weekends She knows she got me dazy Ca......叫animals maroon5的 你看看是不
Justin bieber的As long as you love me?
热心网友 1-15 11:20
对,那个30多个赞的是对的animals maroon5这首
热心网友 2-13 18:41
Ride On播放歌手:Oh Susanna语言:英语所属专辑:sleepy little sail...~~~
Hard Out Here - Lily Allen I supposed I should tel...~~~
按照你点这条件能找出上千首歌来……就没有详尽一点的信息嘛?~~~
1) Pussy Cat Dolls (或原唱:Jane Child) - Don't Wanna ...~~~
邮箱?发你邮箱里~~~
Just Dance - Lady GaGa A Red One Konvict GaGa Oh-o...~~~
Well I was walkin for some time When I came across...~~~
找一首英文歌 高.潮部分是很欢快的吹喇叭的声音 很有节奏感的,男的唱的(Usher Usher Us...
你可能感兴趣的内容?}

我要回帖

更多关于 baby开头的英文歌男声 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信