有首开头嘟嘟嘟英文歌男声节奏感可强,开头有,,,do it do it~的男声唱的,叫什么名字?

一首男的唱的英文歌曲中间有一段是do vi do vi do vi
一句歌词也不记得吗?
就记得中间的一段是do vi do vi do vi
这句不是歌词吧 如果只这样我可能帮不到你~~
哎!我也只记得这一小段。本人英语一窍不通
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码找一首英文歌男声唱的,开头两句都是Do you什么什么我记不清了,有人知道吗do you.........now?还有什么.............to my life
mzOR61QF34
很像simple plan的welcome to my life你听听是不是/m?f=ms&rn=&tn=baidump3&ct=&word=welcome+to+my+life&lm=-1
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1) Do You Really Want To Hurt Me (Culture Club)Do you really want to hurt meDo you really want make me cry....2) Do You Wanna Dance lyrics (Masterboy)Do you, do you, do you, do you wanna dancecome along and dance with meyeah, yeah wanna danceyeah, come on.....................
...这个也太难了吧,没调没谱的还说开头2句 才2个字... DO YOU REMENBER??
扫描下载二维码求一首歌 2个男的唱的英文歌里面有DO IT DO IT DO IT好像是美国的,节奏感很强的,希望发歌名出来,谢谢
deepside - booty music Booty Music的演唱者是Git Fresh,曾叫做Deep Side,是来自迈阿密的R&B+Hip-Hop团体,四名成员分别为:Rudy (Rude Boi),Brent Pendergast (Penny),Mike Espinosa (Mike Ezay),和Sly (Pretti Sly).2002年发行专辑《Deep Side》,之后6年没有什么动作,直到加盟新公司,其人员没有变动,改名为Git Fresh重出江湖,发行同名专辑《Git Fresh》,单曲"Booty Music"更是火得一塌糊涂.T-Pain也有参与专辑《Git Fresh》的制作.楼上的.谁说是韩国明星!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请问这首英文歌叫什么名字其中有几句歌词大概是这样的,男生唱的,很耳熟,可是想不起来了i don not want to say goodbye,do you...i wwill not to foget..the feeling so strong...you were never satisfy no matter how i try,now you want to say goodbye to me...请问哪有下载这个当彩玲啊
炸3虾是戳头
应该是这个歌了:That's Why You Go Away 歌手:Michael Learns To Rock 专辑:Blue Night 具体歌词:That's Why You Go Away (Jascha Richter) Baby won't you tell me why there is sadness in your eyesI don't wanna say goodbye to youLove is one big illusion I should try to forgetbut there is something left in my head You're the one who set it up now you're the one to make it stopI'm the one who's feeling lost right nowNow you want me to forget every little thing you saidbut there is something left in my head Chorus:I won't forget the way you're kissingThe feeling's so strong were lasting for so longBut I'm not the man your heart is missingThat's why you go away I know You were never satisfied no matter how I triedNow you wanna say goodbye to meLove is one big illusion I should try to forgetbut there is something left in my head Chorus:I won't forget the way you're kissingThe feeling's so strong were lasting for so longBut I'm not the man your heart is missingThat's why you go away I know Sitting here all alone in the middle of nowhereDon't know which way to goThere ain't so much to say now between usThere ain't so much for youThere ain't so much for me anymore Chorus:I won't forget the way you're kissingThe feeling's so strong were lasting for so longBut I'm not the man your heart is missingThat's why you go away I know
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Michael Learns To Rock丹麦的一个组合资格很老了这首歌叫 That's why (You Go Away)
That's Why You Go Away
扫描下载二维码一首英文歌,歌词上面好像有boom boom的,而且还有do it do it do it ,但是_百度知道
一首英文歌,歌词上面好像有boom boom的,而且还有do it do it do it ,但是
而且还有do it do it do it ,歌词上面好像有boom boom的,男的唱的,节奏感挺强一首英文歌,但是就是不知道名字啊
提问者采纳
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP