梦で逢いましょう 空飞ぶ梦で
使用手机扫码收听单曲
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
收藏No More Sad
听No More Sad
关注虾米:【哇塞】以前发的歌都被人顶上来了! 新歌《so sick》绝对推荐!_熊吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:88,307贴子:
【哇塞】以前发的歌都被人顶上来了! 新歌《so sick》绝对推荐!
歌词:Mmmm mmm yeah Do do do do do do do-do Ohh Yeah Gotta change my answering machine Now that I'm alone Cuz right now it says that we Can't come to the phone And I know it makes no sense Cuz you walked out the door But it's the only way I hear your voice anymore (it's ridiculous) It's been months And for some reason I just (can't get over us) And I'm stronger then this (enough is enough) No more walkin round With my head down I'm so over being blue Cryin over you
And I'm so sick of love songs So tired of tears So done with wishing you were still here Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow So why can't I turn off the radio? Gotta fix that calender I have That's marked July 15th Because since there's no more you
There's no more anniversary I'm so fed up with my thoughts of you
And your memory And how every song reminds me
Of what used to be That's the reason I'm so sick of love songs So tired of tears So done with wishing you were still here Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow So why can't I turn off the radio? (Leave me alone) Leave me alone (Stupid love songs) Dont make me think about her smile Or having my first child Let it go Turning off the radio Cuz I'm so sick of love songs So tired of tears So done with wishing she was still here Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow So why can't I turn off the radio? (why can't I turn off the radio?) Said I'm so sick of love songs So tired of tears So done with wishing she was still here Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow So why can't I turn off the radio? (why can't I turn off the radio?) And I'm so sick of love songs So tired of tears So done with wishin you were still here Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow Why can't I turn off the radio? (why can't I turn off the radio?) Why can't I turn off the radio?
盘点娱乐圈孝子明星。
你是写手or读者?你怎么...
2月28日,乐天集团与韩...
今天分享给大家一道非常...
梧桐妹深情告白修杰楷。
胆小勿入!别晚上一个人...
真是涨姿势了!
一人我饮酒醉。。。
快来安利出自己心中的佳...
三生收官,收视不错,可...
看到了扎眼的古力娜扎,...
颖儿和付辛博甜蜜秀。