中英文歌词对照
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩99页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢&&& My parents taught me not to waste food.My mom always found ways to make leftovers(剩余食物)taste good.I went to Ilan to learn about some of their special foods.As I was there, I learned about the food and the history of the area.I learned that they don’t waste food, either, and they use leftovers!
&&& Many years ago, there was not enough food for everyone.People learned to cook and eat almost everything.They had to think of ways to make special dishes.One of these dishes is kao zha.It’s made with leftovers like meat, soup, oil and fat.That might not sound very good, but it does taste good.Today, kao zha is a special dish at big banquets(宴会).
&&& Another famous dish is called zao bing.It’s made with fruit, meat and other things.I really liked it!But I didn’t want to eat too much.It has a lot of fat in it.
&&& I smelled something burning and I saw smoke, so I found another special food of the Ilan area-duck meat.The duck meat is put in a big oven(炉子)to cook it.Smoke keeps the meat fresh.I don’t usually eat meat, but this duck meat was delicious!It tasted sweet.
&&& Ilan is a great place with delicious food.I hope I can come back again!&
阅读上文后,从下列选项中选出正确答案
1.The writer learns from her parents ________.
A.not to eat leftovers& &B.to eat good food
C.not to waste food&& D.to make good food2.She finds that people in Ilan ________. A.always waste food&&& B.don’t use leftoversC. don’t have enough food&&& D.can cook special food3.Kao zha is a good dish that is made with ________.A.fruit, meat and other things&&& B.fresh and sweet duck meatC.some different leftovers&&& D.meat, soup and fruit4.There are ________ kinds of special foods mentioned in the passage.A.two&& B.three&& C.four&& D.five&5.From the passage, we know that ________.A.there was not enough food in Ilan long ago B.leftovers can’t be used to cook delicious foodC.zao bing is a famous dish without any fat in itD.the writer is interested in very big banquets
1-5 C D C B A扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
在百度音乐听到一首叫habit的歌,歌手未知,求详细出资料,下面是歌词Its like im falling for it over again, It always seems to come without no warning, Its me in the position that I am in, Trying to say no but I say yes without knowing, (Oh oh) Its what you do to me x3 Its just what you do, And we call it love Baby its more, Something thats taken the world and I cant ignore, I wont tear your heart, A key to my door And ill let you in and take the rest that I want, Cause youre my habit, And I gotta have it And baby when youre with me you make me feel like an addict, This is habit, Feels like im a nutter, manic, Youre in control dont even know where im headed Youre my habit (x2) Baby, youre my habit (x2) I just cant stop cause I know that I want it Im addicted but you knew that before, I command this but I know that it wont quit, I know this habit will be coming for more. Coming for more. Its what you do to me x3 Its just what you do to me. And we call it love Baby its more, Something thats taken the world and I cant ignore, I wont tear your heart, A key to my door And ill let you in and take the rest that I want, Cause youre my habit, And I gotta have it And baby when youre with me you make me feel like an addict This is habit, Feels like im a nutter, manic, Youre in control dont even know where im headed Youre my habit (x2) Baby, youre my habit (x2) Its Just the two of us (x4) And we call it love Baby its more, Something thats taken the world and I cant ignore, I wont tear your heart, A key to my door And ill let you in and take the rest that I want, Cause youre my habit, And I gotta have it And baby youre with me you make me feel like an addict, Feels like im a nutter, manic, Youre in control dont even know where im headed Youre my habit (x2) Baby, youre my habit (x2)
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
很高兴为你解答问题,这首歌曲名字叫Habit Unknown,歌曲的原曲制作人及撰稿人是:Louis Gibzen,歌曲的演唱者是:Adrian ,Habit Unknown这是歌曲的全名,不能分开,QQ分开了,把 Unknown作为歌手,哪有这样的歌手,这首歌曲的歌手是:AdrianIt's like im falling for it over again,it always seems to come without any warning,Puts me in the position that I am in,Trynna say no, but I say yes without knowing......................我传给你的歌曲是她的原声音,在国外音乐网站上下载的,比QQ绿钻的音质要好一些&
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 if you come back歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信