tell me why we losei still fell lose tell me why we losei still fell lose 歌词 求歌名

扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求一个英文歌曲的名字,男生唱的 前两句歌词好像是:baby dont you tell me why i dont wanna say goodbye
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
这首歌是迈克学摇滚的"That's why you go away".很好听的哟,我挺喜欢的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求一首英文歌、有一点的歌词好像是“tell me why ,why why "还有一处是“I can saying"什么的,
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
我确定了哦是《Bye bye bye 》--Lovestoned 对吧? 歌词when i see you looking back at me watching this eye still do your fingers and your eyes have told thousands lights but i cant tell this time what you really meant we've been crossing the wires and still no sparks lost in tight, falling apart we've been together forever tell me why why why tell me how could you turn around and say goodbye bye bye bye and the only thing that's left to do is cry cry cry not left me the city,you bye bye bye I can sing another broken song crying to hold on to your picture out of face you hide behind your face it is more than what i can take move around the people we've been crossing the wire and still no spark lost in tight falling apart we've been together forever tell me why why why tell me how could you turn around and say goodbye bye bye bye and the only thing that's left to do is cry cry cry not left me the city,you bye bye bye you left me hanging on the light why u still know my type you take a piss me you've been drving too slow so i gotta let you go before you break me em ayaah.. we've been together forever tell me why why why tell me how could you turn around and say goodbye bye bye bye and the only thing that's left to do is cry cry cry not left me the city,you bye bye bye we've been together forever tell me why why why tell me how could you turn around and say goodbye bye bye bye and the only thing that's left to do is cry cry cry not left me the city,you bye bye bye bye bye
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 why we lose 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信