我的兴趣爱好英语作文是弹钢琴,用英语咋说?

我的爱好是唱歌和弹钢琴。 的翻译是:My hobbies are singing and playing the piano. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我的爱好是唱歌和弹钢琴。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
My hobbies are singing and playing the piano.
My hobbies are singing and playing the piano.
正在翻译,请等待...
My hobby is sings with the ball piano.
相关内容&a我跟你不是一个时代的人,我们之间有代沟。 I with you am not a time person, between us has the generation gap. & aThis is the day, I am on the way 这是天,我在途中 & ahitchhike 搭车 & aWhat's been said between your heart and mine 什么说在您的心脏和矿之间 & aANY CHINESE BRAND TABS 任何中国人品牌制表符 & aWe hope to hear from you very soon. 我们希望非常很快收到你的来信。 & a中国爆炸了第一颗原子弹,这把基辛格吓了一跳 China exploded the first atomic bomb, this is scared Kissinger & aTheir work is by car to go to the 他们的工作是乘去的汽车 & a填充部分均同 正在翻译,请等待... & aAccording to the report,37%of the teenagers do housework less than half an hour every day 根据报告, 37%of少年每天少于半小时做家事 & a千纸鹤 Thousand paper cranes & anone sense 什么都不感觉 & a上册 Volume one & a-LOVE YOU LOVE YOUR DOG. -爱您爱您的狗。 & aMy mobile phone number is: 我的移动电话数字是: & a那非常简单 That is extremely simple & acorning glass 康宁玻璃 & a我从来没爱过你 I have not loved you & aOur happiness, only half the practice, learned to leave, but did not learn to forget 我们的幸福,一半仅实践,学会离开,但没有学会忘记 & a它们是谁的裤子 Whose pants are they & a男奴才 Male lackey & acrouch down,hold your knees when you are depressed.forgive others and yourself. 当您是depressed.forgive其他和你自己时,蹲下,拿着您的膝盖。 & aDunabe 丨 Thames Dunabe丨泰晤士 & aあいうえおぁぃぅぇぉかき Aiueo (a) (i) (u) (e) (o) scratching & a哦小嫩做我媳妇吧 Oh small is my wife tenderly & aJapanese Nasty 日本讨厌 & athe investment of utility equipment specifications 公共设备规格的投资 & athis may take a few minutes! 这也许需要几分钟! & aI'm sorry to make you worry about mother...... 我抱歉做您对母亲的忧虑...... & a对出现的问题进行简单的维修,故障排除 To the question which appears carries on the simple service, the trouble shooting & aFans are around him to sign 风扇是在签字的他附近 & aFirst of October is our national day. 首先10月是我们的国庆节。 & a凯特林 Kettering & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!LCB LCB & a如果你认为我们有要提高的地方,请告诉我 If you thought we have the place which must enhance, please tell me & a这首老歌非常动听,它让我想起了我的童年 This old song is extremely interesting to listen to, it let me remember my childhood & ahoeny,happy new year! hoeny,新年好! & aA rolling stones no moss,Don't live in someone else's frame 辗压在别人的不向青苔扔石头,不居住框架 & aSMTP error, RCPT TO: 550 5.1.1 ... User is unknown {mx046}.(SMTP error, RCPT TO: 550 5.1.1 ... User is unknown {mx046}) 正在翻译,请等待... & awhat is your favorite food ? 什么是您喜爱的食物? & a事务处理 Business processing & a是不是遥不可及的爱情? 正在翻译,请等待... & a房间里面没有人 正在翻译,请等待... & achina-tibetan 瓷藏语 & a道教,是在汉代黄老道家理论基础上,吸收古代神仙家的方术和民间巫术鬼神信仰而形成的一种宗教实体。 Taoism, is in the Han Dynasty yellow old Taoism rationale, the absorption ancient times the god dwelling place of celestial beings alchemy and the folk witchcraft ghosts and gods belief formed one religious entity. & a英国人在除夕的深夜,常带上糕点和酒出去拜访 The English in the lunar New Year's Eve night, often takes to bring with the cakes and pastries and the liquor exits to visit & a时刻在变化 正在翻译,请等待... & aLove and marriage can not be confused, love is love! Marriage is a marriage! 爱和婚姻不可能是迷茫的,爱是爱! 婚姻是婚姻! & a二虎是个傻逼 Two tigers are compel silly & aaerobicsclasses aerobicsclasses & awhen the morning was now come, Jesus stood on the shore: but the disciples knew not that it was Jesus. 正在翻译,请等待... & aThomas More (), Utopia (De optimo reip. statu, deque nova insula Utopia, libellus vere aureus,nec minus salutaris quam(a上、) festivus, clarissimi disertissimique viri Thomae Mori inclytae civitatis Londinensis civis&vicecomitis, 1516) 正在翻译,请等待... & aPlease be noted no shipments via UFL today. 通过UFL今天请被注意没有发货。 & a很脏,容易使学生生病 Very dirty, easy to cause the student to fall ill & a我的爱好是唱歌和弹钢琴。 My hobby is sings with the ball piano. &我的兴趣爱好广泛,比如:读书,养宠物,制作服装,等等。
I have many hobbies: reading books, raising pets, making dresses, etc.
我的兴趣爱好广泛,列如绘画,写作,摄影等。
My hobby is enrich, such as drawing , writing , taking photos and so on.
我的兴趣爱好广泛,比如:书法,弹钢琴,海报设计,等等。
I love the wide interest, such as: calligraphy, playing the piano, poster design, and so on.
我的兴趣爱好广泛,我喜欢看书、画画、唱歌、跳舞还有学英语,下面我给大家讲一个《乌鸦喝水》的故事。
My interest hobby is widespread, I like reading, paint, singing, dancing, and learn English, below I tell us a story of the crow, water.
尊敬的各位评委、来宾,大家好!我是一个活泼、开朗、爱唱、爱跳的小女孩!我的兴趣爱好很广泛,画画、唱歌。
Dear judges and guests, hello everyone! I am a lively and cheerful girl who love singing and dancing! And I have many hobbies such as drawing and singing.
我是一个性格开朗的男孩子,所以我的兴趣爱好很广泛。
I was a character, cheerful girl, so my hobbies is extensive.
我是一个性格开朗的男孩子,所以我的兴趣爱好很广泛。
I was a character, cheerful boys, so my hobbies is very extensive.
我有很广泛的兴趣爱好,比如:阅读英文书籍,写日,打羽毛球。
I have range of hobbies, such as reading English books, writing diaries and playing badminton.
我是一个兴趣爱好广泛的人,我希望“她”是一个有教育、心地善良、忠实于家庭和感情的人。
I am a careerist , as some of my friends said, but actually I can be a devoted family man on the other hand.
因此我才得以广泛接触那么多的兴趣和爱好。
As a result, that enables me to approach a wide range of interests and hobbies.
因此我才得以广泛接触那么多的兴趣和爱好。
As a result, that enables me to approach a wide range of interests and hobbies.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!你的休闲时间如何度过?How do you spend your leisure time? How do you spend your spare time?How do you spend your free time?How do you enjoy your free time? What do you do for leisure? What do you like doing in you spare time?For example:A: How do you spend your leisure time?你的休闲时间如何度过?B: I like playing games and having sports.我爱玩游戏和体育运动。你的业余爱好是什么?What is your hobby?Do you have any hobbies?For example:A: What is your hobby?你的业余爱好是什么?B: Flower arrangements.插花。我喜欢打棒球、网球和羽毛球。I like to play baseball,tennis and badminton.我喜欢收集古董。I like collecting antiques.我喜欢在业余时间做有氧健身运动。I like doing aerobics in my spare time.o doing aerobics(n.)有氧运动法,增氧健身法(指跑步,优越等增强心肺循环功能的运动)几乎各类运动我都喜欢。I like almost all kinds of sports.我的爱好是远足、钓鱼和爬山。My hobbies are hiking,fishing and climbing the mountains.我喜欢户外运动。I enjoy outdoor sports.我喜欢听音乐、弹钢琴、有时候去游泳。I like to listen to music and to play piano and occasionally go swimming.在假日里你喜欢做什么?What do you like to do during the holidays?For example:A:What do you like to do during the holidays?在假日里你喜欢做什么? B:I like to travel on holidays.我喜欢在假期去旅行。你最喜欢什么消遣?What&#39;s your favorite recreation?For example:A: What&#39;s your favorite recreation?你最喜欢什么消遣?B: My favorite recreation is cooking.我最喜欢的消遣是烹饪。o recreation! n.)消遣,娱乐我对旅游感兴趣。I have an interest in travelling.I am fond of travelling.我喜欢看书和绘画。I like reacting and painting.我喜欢出去散步,呼吸新鲜空气。I like to take a walk outside for fresh air.我喜欢接触大自然。I enjoy coming into contact with nature.我喜欢很多东西,尤其是音乐和园艺。I like many things,especially music and gardening.我喜欢收集明信片、钱币和火柴盒。I like to collect post cards,coins,and match boxes.虽然我的兴趣很多,但我最喜欢的还是摄影。Though I have many interests,photography is what I like the most.我最大的兴趣是看书、听音乐,尤其是听乡村音乐。My favorite hobbies are reading and listening to music,in particu?lar, country music.o in particular (adv.)特别我大部分时间都在看书,我很喜欢看书。I do a lot of reading and I enjoy it.我喜欢看电影和看好的小说。I like to go to movies and I read good novels.有时候我会上图书馆或者去看球赛,但不经常这样。Sometimes I go to the library or to ball games, but not often.由于家庭的影响,我非常喜欢文学。Having been influenced by my family,! love literature very much.o 本句前一句使用了独立主格结构,其主语同后面主句的主语相同。我最大的爱好是读书。My greatest passion is reading.o passion(n.)激情,热情你最喜欢什么运动?What kind of sports do you like the most?What&#39;s your favorite sport?Which sport do you like best?那可实在太多了。It is hard to narrow it down to just one.o narrow down减少,限制,缩小,变窄除了工作以外,你还有其他特别的兴趣爱好吗?Do you have any special interests outside of your job?Do you have any special interests other than your jobs?For example:A: Do you have any special interests outside of your job?除了工作以外,你还有其他特别的兴趣爱好吗?B: Yes. Music and painting are my two great interests in life.是的。音乐和绘画是我生活中的两大业余爱好。想学习更多英语知识,请关注口袋英语aikoudaiyy你周末一般干什么?What do you do on weekends?For example:A: What do you do on weekends?你周末一般干什么?B: On weekends,! sometimes go to see a movie with my family.周末我有时候和家里人一起去看电影。工作之余你喜欢什么娱乐活动?How do you entertain yourself after work?For example:A: How do you entertain yourself after work?工作之余你喜欢什么娱乐活动?B;I entertain myself in games and sports.我靠游戏和运动来打发时间。o entertain(vt.)使欢乐,使娱乐我是一个音乐迷。I am a music lover.I am a music fan0我喜欢去听民间音乐会。I like to go to a concert of folk music.我喜欢看电视脱口秀和电影。I like watching TV talk show and movies.I enjoy watching TV talk show and movies.每逢周末,我喜欢借着阅读好书来将自己的注意力从工作上移开。 On weekends,I like to get my mind off my work by reading good books.我是一个典型书虫,每个星期都会看两三本书。I&#39;m a typical bookworm,and I get through two or three books a week.o get through 做完你喜欢哪一类的书?What kinds of books do you like?For example:A: What kinds of books do you like?你喜欢哪一类的书?B: I&#39;m fond of scientific fiction.我喜欢科幻小说。o detective books侦探小说;IT books信息技术书;biography传记你喝酒吗?<span style="margin: 0 padding: 0 max-width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box !impo英语范(EnglishFeel) 
 文章为作者独立观点,不代表大不六文章网立场
EnglishFeel英语虐我千百遍,我待英语如初恋,英语范:找到属于自己的营养!Q:热门文章最新文章EnglishFeel英语虐我千百遍,我待英语如初恋,英语范:找到属于自己的营养!Q:&&&&违法和不良信息举报电话:183-
举报邮箱:
Copyright(C)2016 大不六文章网
京公网安备78}

我要回帖

更多关于 兴趣爱好用英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信