what u need张艺兴琴谱

欢迎访问歌谱网
当前位置:
what makes you beautiful简谱
what makes you beautiful简谱该歌谱演奏者为Rami Yacoub,Carl Falk,Savan Kotecha ,歌曲名称为what makes you beautiful,歌谱类型为简谱。《What Makes You Beautiful》是英国、爱尔兰男子歌手组合单向乐队(One Direction)的一支单曲,分别收录在首张专辑《Up All Night》和同名EP《What Makes You Beautiful》中。歌曲MV清新自然、活力四射。
One Direction What Makes You Beautiful (Live You're insecure Don't know what for You're turning heads When you walk through the do-o-or Don't need make up To cover up Being the way that you are is en-o-ough Everyone else in the room can see it Everyone else but you Baby you light up my world like nobody else The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell You don't know oh oh You don't know you're beautiful If only you saw what I can see You'll understand why I want you so desperately Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe You don't know oh oh You don't know you're beautiful Oh oh That's what makes you beautiful So c-come on You got it wrong To prove I'm right I put it in a so-o-ong I don't know why You're being shy And turn away when I look into your ey-e-es Everyone else in the room can see it Everyone else but you Baby you light up my world like nobody else The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell You don't know oh oh You don't know you're beautiful If only you saw what I can see You'll understand why I want you so desperately Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe You don't know oh oh You don't know you're beautiful Oh oh That's what makes you beautiful na Na na na na na naaaa na na Na na na na na na Na na na na na na naaaa na na Na na na na na na Baby you light up my world like nobody else The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell You don't know oh oh You don't know you're beautiful Baby you light up my world like nobody else The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell You don't know oh oh You don't know you're beautiful If only you saw what I can see You'll understand why I want you so desperately Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe You don't know oh oh You don't know you're beautiful Oh oh oh You don't know you're beautiful Oh oh oh That’s what makes you beautiful
单向乐队原是五人组合,成员包括:Liam Payne,Louis Tomlinson,Niall Horan,Harry Styles和Zayn Malik。Zayn Malik于号宣布退出单向乐队& 。Zayn Malik他们作为个人选手通过了The X Factor(英国偶像--一档英国选秀节目,由Simon创办)第七季(2010)选拔赛,进入了训练营,却没有成功进入男生组评委之家。在评委Nicole Scherzinger的提议下,五个青少年组成了一个组合,从而晋级并最终进入了决赛,成为了当季比赛的季军。通过The X Factor海选的偶像组合“单向乐队”首单《What Makes You Beautiful》,这五个少年偶像的笑容就像青春年华里的最灿烂的阳光。 在2012年伦敦奥运会的闭幕式上,单向乐队组合演唱了代表作《What Makes You Beautiful》,将现场的气氛推向高潮
你可能也喜欢这些
[电子琴谱]
[电子琴谱]
[胡琴乐谱]
[古筝古琴谱]
[胡琴乐谱]
[胡琴乐谱]
[电子琴谱]
[古筝古琴谱]
[胡琴乐谱]
你可能感兴趣}

我要回帖