greatin high spiritss粤语版

通俗流行 - 网易云音乐
入门种子选手
播放:422次
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)
杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:Jamie Hince steps out without his wedding ring in NYC after Kate Moss 'split' | Daily Mail Online
Jamie Hince appears in great spirits as he steps out without his wedding ring in NYC... as Kate Moss is reported to be getting serious with her rumoured new love interest
09:46 GMT, 7 November 2015
11:54 GMT, 7 November 2015
His four-year marriage to supermodel Kate Moss has reportedly come to an end.But rocker Jamie Hince, 46, certainly seemed in a great mood as he stepped out without his wedding ring on Friday.The Kills guitarist cut a casual figure as he was seen grabbing lunch with a friend at the Bowery Hotel in New York City.Scroll down for video
Four-year marriage: Rocker Jamie Hince, 46, certainly looked in a good mood despite ongoing rumours of his split from Kate Moss, as he was spotted without his wedding ring as he slicked his hair back in NYC on FridayJamie kept his hands largely in his pockets but when he went to slick his hair back, his wedding band on his left hand was noticeably absent.
RELATED ARTICLES
Share this article
140 shares
Despite this, the British musician appeared in great spirits for his low-key lunch, clutching his iPhone closely as he went about his day.He donned a tweed blazer, with stylish leather elbow patches, worn over a skinny tie and white T-shirt.
Laid-back: The Kills guitarist cut a casual figure as he was seen grabbing lunch with a friend at the Bowery Hotel in New York City
Good mood: The British musician appeared in great spirits for his low-key lunch, clutching his iPhone closely as he went about his dayIn keeping with his rocker image, he sported black skinny jeans, kept up with a leather belt, along with suede boots and sunglasses. Meanwhile, supermodel Kate is reportedly getting serious with her new rumoured love interest, Count Nikolai Von Bismarck, 28.According to new reports, the mother-of-one has flown the socialite to her favourite detox resort for their first romantic getaway.
Stylish: In keeping with his rocker image, he sported black skinny jeans, kept up with a leather belt, along with suede boots and sunglasses
New romance? Meanwhile, supermodel Kate is reportedly getting serious with her new rumoured love interest, Count Nikolai Von Bismarck, 28
Couple's retreat: According to new reports, the mother-of-one has flown the socialite to her favourite detox resort for their first romantic getawayThe reported lovers have allegedly jetted off to Bodrum, Turkey, a place where Kate visits a spa which offers liver flush drinks and live blood analysis.
Jamie and Kate got engaged in 2008 and wed on 1 July 2011 in Gloucestershire, but news of their split emerged earlier this year. While there has been no official word from either camp on the marriage breakdown, they were first reported to have gone their separate ways in July.Kate has a 12-year-old daughter, Lila Grace, from her previous relationship with Dazed & Confused editor Jefferson Hack.
All over? Jamie and Kate got engaged in 2008 and wed on 1 July 2011 in Gloucestershire, but news of their split emerged earlier this year
Share or comment on this article
MOST READ NEWS
The comments below have not been moderated.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.
More top stories
DON'T MISS
MORE DON'T MISS
SHARE PICTURE
Copy link to paste in your message网易云音乐
分享给你一个歌单
超好文喜欢的音乐
播放:3976次
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)
杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:吧歌推荐征集!_2012吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,488,412贴子:
吧歌推荐征集!
长期以来,一些吧友都认为一些歌曲适合做为2012吧的吧歌,现在大家把自己认为适合做为2012吧吧歌的歌曲名字+作者+歌词准确无误的发到这个贴子中来,两天后我会编辑整理成一个投票贴,由大家共同投票决定我们2012吧未来的吧歌,请大家踊跃参加这个活动,如果能有原创,那更好…… 推荐发贴格式;歌曲名+作者+歌词,越详细越好……
报考一级消防师要求,学尔森13年考培经验为您解答,更有百度信贷分期付学费.
we are the worl吧主觉得怎么样
you rise me up
吧主看呢?
The Breaking Of The Fellowship (Featuring'In Dreams) 或Dawn of a New Century
The Breaking Of The Fellowship (Featuring'In Dreams) Written:Fran Walsh/Howard Shore Artist:Edward Ross When the cold of winter comesStarless night will cover dayIn the veiling of the sunWe will walk in bitter rainBut in dreamsI still hear your nameAnd in dreamsWe will meet againWhen the seas and mountains fallAnd we come to end of daysIn the dark I hear a callCalling me thereI will go thereAnd back again中文歌词:在梦中当冬天的寒冷来临没有星光的夜晚将遮蔽白天在太阳的面纱里我们将在苦涩的雨中前行但在梦中我依然能听到你的名字而在梦中我们会再次相见当大海和巍山瓦解我们会来到时日的尽头在黑暗中我听到一声呼唤呼唤我去那我会去那而后复返
Dawn of a New Century&& 新世纪的曙光Secret Garden
Imagine. Our planet floating silently in space. 设想一下,我们的行星在宇宙中安静地漂浮Around it, a white dove flies, forever circling. 它的周围,白色的圆环永远环绕Every one hundred years, the dove's wing gently touches the face of the earth. 每百年,圆环的羽翼逐渐贴近地球的表面The time it would take for the feathered wing to wear this planet down to nothing is eternity. 我们相信,那会导致行星表面寸草不生Within eternity time passes.&& 可预见的未来,时间流逝Within time, there is change. 不久的将来,它就会改变Soon the wing of the white dove will touch our world again. 白环的翅膀将再次接触地球The dawn of a new century. 新世纪的曙光Time for a new beginning. 是一个崭新的开始Now is eternity 现在即永远At the break of dawn of a century 在新世纪曙光来临之际A thousand years of joy and tears 我们留下We leave behind数千年的欢乐与泪水Love is our destiny 爱是我们的命运Celebrate the dawn of a century 庆贺这新世纪的曙光吧Let voices ring, rejoice and sing 让歌声高飞,我们欣喜歌唱Now is the time 现在就是时候Now is eternity 现在即永远At the break of dawn of a century 在新世纪曙光来临之际A thousand years of joy and tears 我们留下We leave behind数千年的欢乐与泪水Love is our destiny 爱是我们的命运Celebrate the dawn of a century 庆贺这新世纪的曙光吧Let voices ring, rejoice and sing 让歌声高飞,我们欣喜歌唱Now is the time 现在就是时候Love is eternity 爱是我们的命运Dawn of a century 新世纪的曙光Now is our destiny 现在即是我们的未来Dawn of a century 新世纪的曙光Dawn of a century 新世纪的曙光
回复2楼和3楼,这个得大家共同投票决定,另外,大家最好把歌曲的详细信息都发来,最好提供试听,这样方便大家了解自己了解的歌曲。
歌曲名:we are the world词曲:Michael Jackson, Lionel Richie
歌词:There comes a time when we heed a certain call When the world must come together as one There are people dying And it's time to lend a hand to life, The greatest gift of all We can go on pretending day by day That someone, somewhere will soon make a change We are all a part of God's great big family And the truth you know love is all we need We are the world We are the children We are the ones who make a brighter day So let's start giving There's a choice we're making We're saving our own lives It's true we'll make a better day Just you and me Send them your heart so they'll know that someone cares And their lives will be stronger and free As God has shown us by turning stones to bread So we all must lend a helping hand We are the world We are the children We are the ones who make a brighter day So let's start giving There's a choice we're making We're saving our own lives It's true we'll make a better day Just you and me Michael - When you're down and out Michael - There seems no hope at all But if you just believe there's no way we can fall Let us realize that a change can only come When we stand together as one -We are the world -We are the children -We are the ones who make a brighter day -So let's start giving -There's a choice we're making -We're saving our own lives -It's true we'll make a better day -Just you and me (Repeat to fade) 中文版: 爱 点一盏灯 把温暖传给每个人 这土地有你 才能够叫我们 我们心都善良(心都善良) 不忍心谁受伤 伸出手 不求回报的快乐 打开心门(打开心门) 给予真爱和心疼 关於爱 才会拥有得更完整 相信有股坚强 它来自心深处 是爸爸妈妈给我们最好的礼物 We are the world(We are the world) We are the children(We are the children) 你是我的兄弟和姊妹 是爱的世界 生命像花和蝴蝶 相互依偎才会美 珍惜身边你所爱的 Just You and Me 把手敞开 让需要爱的都进来 诚挚说 不会孤单一起走 这份爱是永恒 他来自心深处 是爸爸妈妈给我们最好的礼物 We are the world(We are the world) We are the children(We are the children)你是我的兄弟姊妹 是爱的世界 生命像花和蝴蝶 相互依偎才会美 珍惜身边你所爱的 Just You and Me 不要小看自己渺小的力量 你的双手可以拯救无数的希望 人生充满无奈 勇敢面对著未来 不要怕 这里有我有你还有爱 We are the world(We are the world) We are the children(We are the children) 你是我的兄弟和姊妹 是爱的世界 生命像花和蝴蝶 相互依偎才会美 珍惜身边你所爱的 You and Me We are the world(We are the world) We are the children(We are the children) 你是我的兄弟和姊妹 是爱的世界 生命像花和蝴蝶 相互依偎才会美 珍惜身边你所爱的 You and Me 粤语版: 爱 献出爱心 谁愿见这不幸 真心爱 实践四海一心 在这天地内 充满磁心慰问 伤痛 谁也动了侧隐 献出爱心 全力挽这灾难 急需以信心爱心支撑 让爱心做旗舰 冲破阻隔界限 苦痛 谁也愿意分担 不分远近 不分富或贫 分担责任 同情共慰问 正因我亦是人 为救急 为活命 将爱心送赠 此际愿世上每颗心都靠近 不要叹息 求尽你每人一份力 悲伤 更应学会珍惜 是爱心动力 小我也是显出魄力 今天安泰惟盼 学会感激 不分远近 不分富或贫 分担责任 同情共慰问 正因我亦是人 为救急 为活命 将爱心送赠 此际愿世上每颗心都靠近 毒难照应 每颗心尽全力 默默磅暖意 爱心应是无敌 珍惜生命力 衰伤添新价值 今天以诚意共创造新绩 不分远近 不分富或贫 分担责任 同情共慰问 正因我亦是人 为救急 为活命 将爱心送赠 此际愿世上每颗心都靠近
here&i&am&(bryan&adams)或爱与希望&(林俊杰)
哇塞哇塞哇塞赛
报考二级消防师要求,学尔森13年考培经验为您解答,更有百度信贷分期付学费.
歌手:Westlife 专辑: You Raise Me Up When I am down 当我失意低落之时 and, oh my soul, 我的精神,是那么疲倦不堪 When troubles come 当烦恼困难袭来之际 and
我的内心,是那么负担沉重 Then, I am still 然而,我默默的伫立 and wait here in the silence, 静静的等待 Until you come 直到你的来临 and sit awhile with me. 片刻地和我在一起 You raise me up, 你激励了我 so I ca 故我能立足于群山之巅 You raise me up, 你鼓舞了我 to 故我能行进于暴风雨的洋面 I am strong, 在你坚实的臂膀上 when I
我变得坚韧强壮 You raise me up: 你的鼓励 To more than I can be. 使我超越了自我 There is no life - 世上没有—— no lif 没有失去热望的生命 Each restless heart 每颗悸动的心
也都跳动得不那么完美 But when you come 但是你的到来 and I am filled with wonder, 让我心中充满了奇迹 Sometimes, I think 甚至有时我认为 因为有你 I glimpse eternity. 我瞥见了永恒 You raise me up, 你激励了我 so I ca 故我能立足于群山之巅 You raise me up, 你鼓舞了我 to 故我能行进于暴风雨的洋面 I am strong, 在你坚实的臂膀上 when I
我变得坚韧强壮 You raise me up: 你的鼓励 To more than I can be. 使我超越了自我 不会弄音频 OUT了
续8楼:wwe are the world曾经的经典版本
为海地地震而唱的新版
杰克逊 的 地球之歌 EARTH SONG
Michael Jackson的 Earth SongHeal The WorldWe Are The WorldBeyonce()的Halo
EARTH SONG:Michael为呼吁人类行动起来,保护自然和我们赖以生存的而作的伟大单曲。在这首歌中,Michael用淋漓的情感、高亢的高音嘶吼,流着泪诉说着一切正离我们而去的美好事物:“你有没有看到,地球在流泪,海岸在哭泣?一切和平呢?鲜花遍布的田野呢?属于你和我的所有梦想呢?神圣的土地被四分五裂……你是不是忘了在战争中哭着死去的孩子?”
歌词:What about sunrise 日出呢 &&&& What about rain 雨呢 &&&& What about all the things 还有你说过 &&&& That you said we were to gain... 我们会得到的一切呢...... &&&& What about killing fields 土地在减少呢 &&&& Is there a time 有没有结束的时候 &&&& what about all the things 还有你说过 &&&& That you said was yours and mine... 属于你和我的一切呢...... &&&& Did you ever stop to notice 你是不是忘了 &&&& All the blood we've shed before 我们曾挥洒下的血汗 &&&& Did you ever stop to notice 你有没有看到 &&&& The crying Earth the weeping shores? 在流泪海岸在哭泣 &&&& Aaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaaah 啊-------- &&&& What have we done to the world 我们对世界做错了什么 &&&& Look what we've done 看看我们做错了什么吧 &&&& What about all the peace 还有你向独子许诺过的 &&&& That you pledge your only son... 一切和平呢 &&&& What about flowering fields 鲜花遍布的田野呢 &&&& Is there a time 有没有结束的时候 &&&& What about all the dreams 还有你说过 &&&& That you said was yours and mine... 属于你和我的所有梦想呢 &&&& Did you ever stop to notice 你是不是忘了 &&&& All the children dead from war 战争中死去的那些孩子 &&&& Did you ever stop to notice 你有没有看到 &&&& The crying Earth the weeping shores? 在流泪海岸在哭泣 &&&& Aaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaaah 啊----------- &&&& I used to dream 我曾经梦想 &&&& I used to glance beyond the stars 我曾经遥望群星之上 &&&& Now I don't know where we are 如今不知我们身在何方&&&& Although I know we've drifted far 尽管我明白我们漂泊了太远 &&&& Aaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaaah 啊----------- &&&& Hey,what about yesterday (what about us) 嘿,昨天呢(我们呢) &&&& What about the seas (what about us) 海洋呢 &&&& The heavens are falling down (what about us) 天堂跌落 &&&& I can't even breathe (what about us) 我不能呼吸 &&&& What about the bleeding Earth (what about us) 流血的呢 &&&& Can't we feel its wounds (what about us) 我们难道不能感受到它的伤痕 &&&& What about nature's worth (ooo,ooo) 宝贵的自然呢
&&&& It's our planet's womb (what about us) 那是我们地球的孕育地 &&&& What about animals (what about us) 动物呢 &&&& We've turned kingdoms to dust (what about us) 我们把他们的王国化为灰烬 &&&& What about elephants (what about us) 呢 &&&& Have we lost their trust (what about us) 我们是不是已失去它们的信任 &&&& What about crying whales (what about us) 鲸鱼呢 &&&& We're ravaging the seas (what about us) 我们污染了海洋 &&&& What about forest trails (ooo,ooo) 森林小径呢 &&&& Burnt despite our please (what about us) 给我们违心的烧毁了 &&&& What about the holy land (what about us) 神圣的土地呢 &&&& Tron apart by creed (what about us) 被四分五裂了 &&&& What about the common man (what about us) 普通人呢 &&&& Can't we set him free (what about us) 我们可以给予他自由吗 &&&& What about children dying (what about us) 奄奄一息的孩子呢 &&&& Can't you hear them cry (what about us) 你有没有听到他们的哭声 &&&& Where did we go wrong (ooo,ooo) 我们走错了何方 &&&& Someone tell me why (what about us) 有没有人告诉我原因 &&&& What about babies (what about us) 婴儿呢 &&&& What about the days (what about us) 岁月呢 &&&& What about all their joy (what about us) 他们所有的欢乐呢 &&&& What about the man (what about us) 人类呢 &&&& What about the crying man (what about us) 哭喊的人们呢 &&&& What about Abraham (what about us) 呢 &&&& What about death again (ooo,ooo) 再问一次,死亡呢 &&&& Do we give a damn 我们有没有注意 &&&& Aaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaaah 啊----------
bells of freedom 出自have a nice day歌词Bells Of Freedom&&I have walked all alone&&独自一人漫步&&On these streets I call home&&走在这些我称为家的街区&&Streets of hope Streets of fear&&希望的街道 恐惧的街道&&Through the sidewalk cracks time disappears&&时间透过人行道上的裂缝悄悄流逝&&I was lost, on my knees&&我已输掉,双膝跪下&&On the eve of defeat&&在那失败的前夜&&As I choked back the tears&&当我拼命忍住泪水&&There's a silent scream no one could hear&&只有那没人能听到的无声呐喊&&So far away from everything you know is true&&离那些你知道是真理的东西如此遥远&&Something inside that makes you do what you got to do&&那深埋内心的某些东西让你去做你应该做的事情&&Ring the bells Ring them loud&&敲响那钟声 大声敲响他们&&Let them ring here and now&&让他们立即鸣响&&Just reach out and ring the Bells of Freedom&&就敲响那自由之钟让它的声音得以延伸&&When your world's crashing down&&当你的世界正在崩溃&&Like you're lost every round&&就像你在每个回合都输掉了比赛&&Stand your ground&&坚守你的信念&&And ring the Bells of Freedom&&敲响那自由之钟&&Up the steps of the church Through the fields and the dirt&&穿过那尘土之地踏上教堂的台阶&&In the dark I have seen&&在黑暗中我看到&&That the sun still shines for the one who believes&&太阳依然照耀那些有信仰的人们&&So far away&&如此遥远&&So full of doubt and needing proof&&满是疑惑不解&&Just close your eyes and hear the sounds inside of you&&就闭上眼睛听你内心的声音&&Ring the bells Ring them loud&&敲响那钟声 大声敲响他们&&Let them ring here and now&&让他们立即鸣响&&Just reach out and ring the Bells of Freedom&&就敲响那自由之钟让它的声音得以延伸&&When your world's crashing down&&当你的世界正在崩溃&&Like you're lost every round&&就像你在每个回合都输掉了比赛&&Stand your ground&&坚守你的信念&&And ring the Bells of Freedom&&敲响那自由之钟&&Ring the bells Ring them loud&&敲响那钟声 大声敲响他们&&Let them ring here and now&&让他们立即鸣响&&Just reach out and ring the Bells of Freedom&&就敲响那自由之钟让它的声音得以延伸&&Yeah!&&是的!&&When your world's crashing down&&当你的世界正在崩溃&&Like you're lost every round&&就像你在每个回合都输掉了比赛&&Stand your ground&&坚守你的信念&&And ring the Bells of Freedom&&敲响那自由之钟&&Ring the bells Ring them loud&&敲响那钟声 大声敲响他们&&Let them ring here and now&&让他们立即鸣响&&Just reach out and ring the Bells of Freedom&&就敲响那自由之钟让它的声音得以延伸
Heal The World:这曲被许多人成为MJ公益性歌曲三部曲之一,更被誉为“世界上最动听的歌曲”Heal the world是一首呼唤世界和平的歌曲,歌词说到:沉思那潮生潮灭,世代更迭 说吧说我们想要 想要为孩子们 和他们的子孙 营造更美好的家园 让他们明了,他们活在一个 较过去更加美好的世界 从而让他们坚信,他们也可以营造一个 愈加美好的世界。 歌词:歌词导语:Child:Think about the generations and say that we wanna make it a better place for our children and our children's children,so that they know it's a better world for them.We think,think make a better place.(沉思那潮生潮灭,世代更迭说吧说我们想要想要为孩子们和他们的子孙营造更美好的家园让他们明了,他们活在一个较过去更加美好的世界从而让他们坚信,他们也可以营造一个愈加美好的世界。)&&&& There’s a place in your heart ( 在你心中有一片净土,) &&&& And I know that it is love (我知道那里充满了爱。) &&&& And this place could be (这个地方会比明天更灿烂。) &&&& Much brighter than tomorrow &&&& And if you really try (如果你真的努力过,) &&&& You’ll find there’s no need to cry (你会发觉不必哭泣。) &&&& In this place you’ll feel (在这个地方, )&&&& There’s no hurt or sorrow (你感觉不到伤痛或烦忧。) &&&& There are ways to get there ( 到那个地方的方法很多,) &&&& If you care enough for the living (如果你真心关怀生者,) &&&& Make a little space ( 营造一些空间。 )&&&& Make a better place... (创造一个更美好的地方...) &&&& Heal the world ( 拯救这世界,) &&&& Make it a better place ( 让它变得更好,) &&&& For you and for me and the entire human race (为你、为我,为了全人类。) &&&& There are people dying (不断有人死去,) &&&& If you care enough for the living (如果你真心关怀生者,) &&&& Make a better place for you and for me (为你,为我,创造一个更美好的世界。) &&&& If you want to know why ( 如果你想知道缘由,) &&&& There’s a love that cannot lie ( 因为爱不会说谎。) &&&& Love is strong (爱是坚强的, )&&&& It only cares for joyful giving (爱就是心甘情愿的奉献。) &&&& If we try (若我们用心去尝试,) &&&& We shall see (我们就会明白,) &&&& In this bliss (只要心里有爱,) &&&& We cannot feel fear or dread (我们就感受不到恐惧与忧虑。) &&&& We stop existing ( 我们不再只是活着, )&&&& And start living (而是真正开始生活。) &&&& Then it feels that always (那爱的感觉将持续下去。 )&&&& Love’s enough for us growing (爱让我们不断成长,) &&&& Make a better world (去创造一个更美好的世界,)
&&&& Make a better world... (去创造一个更美好的世界... )&&&& Heal the world (拯救这世界, )&&&& Make it a better place (让它变得更好, )&&&& For you and for me and the entire human race ( 为你、为我,为了全人类。) &&&& There are people dying (不断有人死去, )&&&& If you care enough for the living (如果你真心关怀生者, )&&&& Make a better place for you and for me (为你,为我,创造一个更美好的世界。) &&&& And the dream we were conceived in (我们心中的梦想, )&&&& Will reveal a joyful face (让我们露出笑脸。 )&&&& And the world we once believed in (我们曾经信赖的世界,) &&&& Will shine again in grace (会再次闪烁祥和的光芒。 )&&&& Then why do we keep strangling life ( 那么我们为何仍在扼杀生命,) &&&& Wound this earth (伤害, )&&&& Crucify its soul (扼杀它的灵魂? )&&&& Though it’s plain to see (虽然这很容易明白, )&&&& This world is heavenly be God’s glow ( 这世界天生就是上帝的荣光。) &&&& We could fly so high (我们可以在高空飞翔 )&&&& Let our spirits never die (让我们的精神不灭 )&&&& In my heart I feel you are all my brothers (在我心中,你我都是兄弟 )&&&& Create a world with no fear (共同创造一个没有恐惧的世界 )&&&& Together we’ll cry happy tears (我们一起流下喜悦的泪水 )&&&& See the nations turn their swords into plowshares (看到许多国家铸剑为犁) &&&& we could really get there(我们需要去那里)&&&& If you care enough for the living (如果你真心关怀生者,) &&&& Make a little space ( 营造一些空间。 )&&&& To make a better place... (创造一个更美好的地方...) &&&& Heal the world (拯救这世界, )&&&& Make it a better place (让它变得更好, )&&&& For you and for me and the entire human race (为你、为我,为了全人类。 )&&&& There are people dying (不断有人死去, )&&&& If you care enough for the living (如果你真心关怀生者, )&&&& Make a better place for you and for me (为你,为我,创造一个更美好的世界。) &&&& ... ... &&&& You and for me (为你为我 )&&&& You and for me (为你为我 )&&&& You and for me (为你为我)&&&& Heal the world we live in(拯救我们生活的这个世界)&&&& Save it for our children(为了我们的孩子而拯救它)
建议选些不是太过熟悉的
We Are The World:《天下一家》(也有称作《四海一家》)(We are the World),歌曲名,1985年,流行之王-迈克尔·杰克逊和莱昂纳尔·里奇共同谱写该曲子,后由迈克尔·杰克逊独自填词完成。由美国45位歌星联合演唱,昆西·琼斯负责制作,旨在声援向非洲饥民捐款的大型慈善活动“美国援非”。为救援非洲饥民而义卖的唱片为非洲筹集了5000万美金的捐款, 解决了政治家喋喋不休却解决不了的难题。震撼了亿万人的心,风靡全球。
歌词:There comes a time when we hear a certain call 当我们听到了恳切的呼唤 When the world must come together as one 全世界应该团结一致 There are people dying 有些地方的人们正逐渐死亡 Oh, and it's time to lend a hand to life 是该伸出援手的时候了 The greatest gift of all 对生命而言,这是最好的礼物 We can't go on pretending day by day 我们不能日复一日的伪装下去了 That someone, somewhere will soon make a change 在某些地方总有人要改变自己 We're all a part of God's great big family 我们都是上帝的大家族中的一员 And the truth - you know love is all we need 事实上,我们需要的就是爱 We are the world, we are the children 四海皆一家,我们都是神的子民 We are the ones who make a brighter day 创造美好的未来要靠我们 So let's start giving 所以,让我们开始奉献自己 There's a choice we're making 我们正在做的抉择 We're saving our own lives 是在拯救自己的生命 It's true we'll make a better day 我们真的可以创造更美好的明天 Just you and me 就靠你和我 Well, send'em your heart 将你的心传递给他们 So they know that someone cares 让他们明了有人关心他们 And their lives will be stronger and free 他们的生活才能更坚强、更自由 As God has shown us 如同上帝开释我们的 By turning stone to bread 借着把石头变成面包这件事 And so we all must lend a helping hand 我们都应该伸出援手才对 We are the world, we are the children 四海皆一家,我们都是神的子民 We are the ones who make a brighter day 创造美好的未来要靠我们 So let's start giving 所以,让我们开始奉献自己 There's a choice we're making 我们正在做的抉择 We're saving our own lives 是在拯救自己的生命 It's true we'll make a better day 我们真的可以创造更美好的明天 Just you and me 就靠你和我 When you're down and out 当你意志消沉、不被接纳 There seems no hope at all 一切似乎全无希望 But if you just believe 但只要你相信 There's no way we can fall 我们不可能倒下 Well, well, well, let's realize 让我好好想清楚 That one change can only come 只能做一个改变 When we stand together as one 当我们像一家人站在一起 We are the world, we are the children 四海皆一家,我们都是神的子民 We are the ones who make a brighter day 创造美好的未来要靠我们 So let's start giving 所以,让我们开始奉献自己 There's a choice we're making 我们正在做的抉择 We're saving our own lives 是在拯救自己的生命 It's true we'll make a better day 我们真的可以创造更美好的明天 Just you and me(*) 就靠你和我
《光芒》---碧昂丝
linkinpark&&&&what&i've&done
Halo:歌手:碧昂丝·诺斯(Beyoncé Giselle Knowles) 《HALO》歌词:&&&& Remember those walls I built&&&&&& 我还记得那些我砌起的高墙&&&&&& Well baby they're tumbling down&&&&&& 亲爱的 看吧 现在它们都已倒塌&&&&&& And they didn't even put up a fight&&&&&& 它们甚至没有反抗什么&&&&&& They didn't even make a sound&&&&&& 它们吭都不吭一声&&&&&& I found a way to let you in&&&&&& 我就这样鲁莽的让你进入了我的世界&&&&&& But I never really had a doubt&&&&&& 但我从未怀疑过你&&&&&& Standing in the light of your halo&&&&&& 站在你的光环之下&&&&&& I got my angel now&&&&&& 我找到了我的守护天使&&&&&& It's like I've been awakened&&&&&& 这就好像我被你唤醒一样&&&&&& Every rule I had you breakin'&&&&&& 每个束缚都让你打破&&&&&& It's the risk that I'm takin'&&&&&& 我是我冒的一个险&&&&&& I ain't never gonna shut you out&&&&&& 我不会把你拒而不理&&&&&& Everywhere I'm looking now&&&&&& 不管现在我走到哪里&&&&&& I'm surrounded by your embrace&&&&&& 我都被你的拥抱拥护着&&&&&& Baby I can see your halo&&&&&& 亲爱的 我能看到你那神圣的光环&&&&&& You know you're my saving grace&&&&&& 你知道吗 你就是我的守护神&&&&&& You're everything I need and more&&&&&& 你是我需要的一切 甚至更多&&&&&& It's written all over your face&&&&&& 这都被写到你的脸上&&&&&& Baby I can feel your halo&&&&&& 亲爱的 我能感到你那神圣的光环&&&&&& Pray it won't fade away&&&&&& 我祈祷它永远都不会消逝&&&&&& I can feel your halo (halo) halo&&&&&& 我可以感觉到你的光环&&&&&& I can see your halo (halo) halo&&&&&& 我可以清清楚楚的看到它&&&&&& I can feel your halo (halo) halo&&&&&& I can see your halo (halo) halo&&&&&& Woah...&&&&&& Hit me like a ray of sun&&&&&& 你就像一缕阳光一样照射着我&&&&&& Burning through my darkest night&&&&&& 点亮我最黑暗的夜晚&&&&&& You're the only one that I want&&&&&& 你是我的唯一&&&&&& Think I'm addicted to your light&&&&&& 我已经沉溺于你所给予的光芒&&&&&& I swore I'd never fall again&&&&&& 我发誓我再也不会颓靡&&&&&& But this don't even feel like falling&&&&&& 但我现在岂不是又是一种颓靡吗?&&&&&& Gravity can't forget&&&&&& 我不能过度依赖于你&&&&&& To pull me to the ground again&&&&&& 请松开我 让我自己站起来
Cry:歌手Michael Jacksoon歌词英文版和中文版都在这个视频里了
嘿嘿&大家都知道的&&&Earth&song&
---杰克逊
Man in the mirror歌手:Michael Jackson歌词全在视频里,只贴出一小段来 I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror 我要从镜中之人开始作起 I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways 我要求他改变他所走的路 And No Message Could Have 没有比这 Been Any Clearer 更清楚的信息了 If You Wanna Make The World 如果你想要改善 A Better Place 这个世界, (If You Wanna Make The (如果你想去改善 World A Better Place) 这个世界) Take A Look At Yourself, And 那么,先审视自己, Then Make A Change 然后作出改变 (Take A Look At Yourself, And (审视你自己,然后 Then Make A Change) 作出改变)
歌手 歌名 爱的力量 , the power of love
推荐一首中文的老歌 && 明天会更好&&&& 作词:、、许乃胜、、、、 &&&& 作曲: &&&& 编曲:&&&& 主唱:小松,小柏,,,,,, &&&& 水草三重唱,成凤,,江音杰,二重唱,, &&&& 李佩菁,,,,,, &&&& 芊苓,,,,,, &&&& ,,,岳雷,唐晓诗,, &&&& ,,娃娃,,许慧慧,,陈黎钟, &&&& ,,,张海汉,,, &&&& ,,,,,,廖小维,, &&&& ,,,,,
歌词不用贴了吧?
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴}

我要回帖

更多关于 animal spirits 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信