看看其它好友写了什么
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&求5首英文歌曲,要歌词,并带中文翻译的
求5首英文歌曲,要歌词,并带中文翻译的
原歌词再加翻译、、英文歌曲哈、、适合中学生的!!!!
&when there was me and you&
It’s funny when you find yourself。looking from the outside发现别人对自己的看法,真是奇怪的感觉I’m standing here but all I want我站在这里但却渴望Is to be over there过去那里Why did I let myself believe为何让自己相信Miracles could happen奇迹有可能发生’Cause now I have to pretend而我现在必须假装That I don’t really care我毫不在意I thought you were my fairytale我以为你是我的童话A dream when I’m not sleeping一个真实的梦境A wish upon a star that’s coming true以为向流星许下愿望就能成真But everybody else could tell但除了自己以外大家都告诉我That I confused my feelings我错把感觉With the truth当成了现实When there was me and you在你和我之间I swore I knew the melody我发誓我认得出这旋律That I heard you singing你所唱过的And when you smiled you made me feel你的微笑让我相信Like I could sing along.我也可以唱歌But then you went and changed the words但是你离去并改变这世界Now my heart is empty我的心现在空空荡荡I’m only left with used-to-be’s只剩下回忆And once upon a song与已落幕的歌曲Now I know you’re not a fairytale现在我知道你不是个童话And dreams were meant for sleeping只是睡梦中的梦境And wishes on a star just don’t come true
colors作曲:黄智杰填词:邓丽欣邓丽欣-colorsi see greeni see redi see bluei see blacki see coffee on the tableand our black and white photoand over the green mountaini can see all these rainbowlets sing a song in redlets sing a song in bluelets sing a song with colour in ulets sing a song in blackwithout the rainbowi'd still sing a song with u
的感言:拜托、、我要5首!
略懂社热议
《As Long As You Love Me》 只要你爱我 Although loneliness has alwaysbeen a friend of mine 虽然孤独感在我心头挥之不去, I'm leaving my life in your hands 我还是愿意相信你。 People say I'm crazy and that I am blind 人们笑我痴狂, Risking it all in a glance 毫不犹豫地赌上了所有感情。 How you got me blind is still a mystery 不知道为什么我竟会对你如此痴迷, I can't get you out of my head 无时无刻不在想你。 Don't care what is written in you history 不在乎你的过去, As long as you're here with me 只要你还跟我在一起。 I don't care who you are 不在乎你是谁, Where you're from 从哪来, What you did 做过什么, As long as you love me 只要你爱我。 Who you are 不在乎你是谁, Where you're from 从哪来, Don't care what you did 做过什么, As long as you love me 只要你爱我。 Every little thing that you have said and done 你的一颦一笑, Feels like it's deep within me 都深深印在我的脑海中。 Doesn't really matter if you're on the run 即使你想逃开也无所谓, It seems like we're meant to be 好像我们命里注定就是要在一起。 I've tried to hide it 我尽力把自己的感情隐藏起来, So that no one knows 不让别人知道, But I guess it shows 但是我想当你看着我的眼睛的时候, When you look in to my eyes 你就会看见我的无限深情。 What you did 不在乎你做过什么, And where you're comin from 从哪来, I don't care, as long as you love me. 只要你爱我。
Baby are you down down down down down,
宝贝你是否下定决心
Down, down,Even if the sky is falling down,
即使天空即将要坠落地上Down, downOoh (ohhh)(Verse 1)You oughta know, tonight is the night to let it go,
你应该知道,今晚要完全释放自我
Put on a show, i wanna see how you lose control,
演一场戏,我要看你如何失去控制(Bridge)So leave it behind ’cause we, have a night to get away,
把不快都抛弃,因为我们将要逃离这个夜晚
So come on and fly with me, as we make our great escape.
快来与我一同分享,我们正要进行一场逃亡(Chorus)So baby don’t worry, you are my only,
所以宝贝别担心,你是我的唯一
You won’t be lonely, even if the sky is falling down,
你不会感到孤寂,即使天空要坠落地上
You’ll be my only, no need to worry,
你是我的唯一,再也不用担心
Baby are you down down down down down,
宝贝你是否下定决心
Down, Down,Baby are you down down down down down,Down, Down,Even if the sky is falling down,(Verse 2)Just let it be, come on and bring your body next to me,
就随它去,快过来靠在我身上
I’ll take you away, hey, turn this place into our private getaway,
我要带你逃离,把这里变成我们逃亡的场地(Bridge)So leave it behind ’cause we, have a night to get away,
把不快都抛弃,因为我们,将要逃离这个夜晚
So come on and fly with me, as we make our great escape,
快来与我一起飞翔,我们正在进行一场逃亡
(So why don’t we run away)为何我们还不逃离(Chorus)So baby don’t worry, you are my only,You won’t be lonely, even if the sky is falling down,You’ll be my only, no need to worry,Baby are you down down down down down,Down, Down,Baby are you down down down down down,Down, Down,Even if the sky is falling down,LiL Wayne(Verse 3)Even if the sky is falling down like she supposed to be,
她早已下定决心
She gets down low for me,
她早已被我倾倒
Down like her temperature, ’cause to me she zero degree,
就像是她的体温,早已低到摄氏零度
She cold, overfreeze,
她全身冰冷,早已冻僵
I got that girl from overseas,
我在海外认识了这个女孩
Now she my miss America,
现在她成了我的美国小姐
now can i be her soldier please,
请让我成为她的士兵
I’m fighting for this girl,
我要为她浴血奋战
I’m a battlefield of love,
在爱情的沙场上
Don’t it look like baby cupid ,sent his arrows from above,
简直就像爱神丘比特,从天堂射出爱神之剑
Don’t you ever leave the side of me,
请不要离开我的身边
Indefinitely, not probably,
大概你肯定不会
and honestly im down like the economy,
老实说我坚定的就像这不景气的经济Yeahhhhhh(Chorus)So baby don’t worry, you are my only,You won’t be lonely, even if the sky is falling down,You’ll be my only, no need to worry,Baby are you down down down down down,Down, Down,Baby are you down down down down down,Down, Down,Even if the sky is falling down
《The show》
I'm just a little bit caught in the middle 我有点儿左右两难(进退两难) Life is a maze and love is a riddle 生活是座迷宫 爱是个谜 i don't know where to go, can't do it alone 我不知道该去哪儿 我一个人做不到 I've tried, and i don't know why... 我尝试了 我不知道为什么… Slow it down, make it stop 放慢了速度 停了下来 Or else my heart is going to pop 否则我的心都要跳出来了 'Cause it's too much, yeah it's a lot因为这有点儿过份了 是的太过份了To be something I’m not要我成为一个不一样的(不真实的)我I'm a fool out of love 我是个失恋的大笨蛋 'Cause i just can't get enough... 因为我无法满足 I'm just a little bit caught in the middle 我有点儿左右两难(进退两难) Life is a maze and love is a riddle 生活是座迷宫 爱是个谜 i don't know where to go, can't do it alone 我不知道该去哪儿我一个人做不到 I've tried, and i don't know why 我尝试了 我不知道为什么… I'm just a little girl lost in the moment 我只是个一时很迷茫的小女孩 I'm so scared but i don't show it 我很害怕但是我没有表现出来 I can't figure it out, it's bringing me down 我无法弄清楚 真把我给打倒了 I know I’ve got to let it go... 我知道我不得不放手(随它去,顺其自然) And just enjoy the show 好好欣赏(享受)表演吧 The sun is hot in the sky 天气非常热 Just like a giant spotlight 太阳就像个巨大的聚光灯 The people follow the signs 最终人们按照指引 And synchronize in time 同时按指示做 It's a joke, nobody knows 这是个笑话 没有人知道 They've got a ticket to the show.... 他们有演出的门票 I'm just a little bit caught in the middle 我有点儿左右两难(进退两难) Life is a maze and love is a riddle 生活是座迷宫 爱是个谜 i don't know where to go, can't do it alone 我不知道该去哪儿 我一个人做不到 I've tried, and i don't know why... 我尝试了 我不知道为什么… I'm just a little girl lost in the moment 我只是个一时很迷茫的小女孩 I'm so scared but i don't show it 我很害怕但是我没有表现出来 I can't figure it out, it's bringing me down 我无法弄清楚 真把我给打倒了 I know I’ve got to let it go... 我知道我不得不放手(随它去,顺其自然) And just enjoy the show 好好欣赏(享受)表演吧 just enjoy the show 好好欣赏(享受)表演吧
《Love Story?
We were both young when I first saw you 当我第一次见到你的时候我们都还很年轻I close my eyes and the flashback starts 我闭上双眼 我们的故事在我脑海里一幕幕回放I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air 炎炎夏日我站在阳台上See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns 看着这些灯,派对和舞会礼服See you make your way through the crowd 看你穿过拥挤的人群And say hello, little did I know 跟我打招呼 我不知道That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles 你就是罗密欧 你朝我扔小石子And my daddy said stay away from Juliet 我爸爸说 离朱丽叶远点And I was crying on the staircase, begging you please don't go 我在楼梯上哭了 求你不要离开And I said 我说Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone 罗密欧 带我去一个我们能单独在一起的地方吧I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run 我会等待的 现在能做的只有逃跑了 You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess 你会成为王子而我就是公主It's a love story 这是个爱情故事Baby, just say yes 宝贝 你就答应我吧So I sneak out to the garden to see you 我悄悄溜到花园去看你We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew 我们都很安静 因为如果被他们知道我们就惨了So close your eyes, escape this town for a little while 所以闭上你的双眼 逃离这个城市一会儿吧Oh, oh, oh 'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter 因为你是罗密欧 我是红A字And my daddy said stay away from Juliet 我爸爸说 离朱丽叶远点But you were everything to me, I was begging you please don't go 但是你就是我的一切 我请求你不要离开And I said 我说Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone 罗密欧 带我去一个只有我们俩的地方吧I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run 我会等的 我们所能做的就只有逃跑了You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess 你会成为我的王子而我就是你的公主It's a love story 这是个爱情故事Baby, just say yes 宝贝 答应我吧Romeo, save me, they’re trying to tell me how to feel罗密欧 快解救我吧 他们试图告诉我如何去感受This love is difficult, but it’s real
这段爱情困难重重 但是这是真实的爱Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess 不要害怕 我们会摆脱困难的It's a love story 这是个爱情故事Baby, just say yes 宝贝 答应我吧I got tired of waiting, wondering if you were ever coming around 我已厌倦了等待 我想知道你究竟还会不会回来my faith in you was fading我对你的信心也在减少When I met you on the outskirts of town 当我在郊区遇到你And I said 我说Romeo, save me, I’ve been feeling so alone 罗密欧 快解救我吧 我一直感到很孤独I keep waiting for you but you never come 我一直都在等你 但是你却没有出现Is this in my head, I don't know what to think 我脑海里想的全是这个 我不知道还能想些什么he knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring 他跪在地上 拿出一个戒指And said 说道Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone 嫁给我吧 朱丽叶 你不会再感到孤单了I love you and that's all I really know 我爱你 这是我所知道的I talked to your dad you'll pick out a white dress 我和你的爸爸谈过了 你可以挑一条白色的裙子It's a love story 这是个爱情故事Baby, just say yes 宝贝 答应我吧Oh, oh, oh We were both young when I first saw you当我第一次见到你的时候我们都还很年轻
《Down to Earth》
i never thought that it be easy 我从来没想过那是简单的原因
cause we both so distance now 导致现在我们相隔
and the walls are closing in on us 隔阂包围住我们
and we're wondering how我们想知道
no one has a solid answer但没有人能有一个确切的答案
but just walking in the dark但仅仅只能在黑暗中前行
and you can see the look on my face你可以看见我脸上的表情
it just tells me apart它仅仅告诉我们分离 他只能分辨出我来
so we fight (so we fight)因此我们与之抗衡
through the hurt (through the hurt)经历痛苦
and we cry (and cry and cry and cry)我们哭了又哭
and we live (and we live)还是要生存下去
and we learn (and we learn)我们学会了
and we try and try and try and try不断的尝试
so its up to to you and its up to me一直到我或你
that we meet in our middle way在半路上相遇
on our way back down to earth在我们回到地球的路上
down to earth down to earth降落在地球上
(back down to earth ~~~)
mommy you'll always and somewhere 母亲你总是在某个地方
and daddy i live outta down父亲和我住在乡村
so tell me how could i ever be所以告诉我应该怎样变得正常
normal somehow
you tell me this is for the best你告诉我,这才是最好的
so tell me why am i in tears所以告诉我我为什么流泪
so far away and now i just need you here所以从过去到现在我一直需要你在我身边
so we fight (so we fight)因此我们与之抗衡
through the hurt (through the hurt)经历痛苦
and we cry (and cry and cry and cry)我们哭了又哭
and we live (and we live)还是要生存下去
and we learn (and we learn)我们学会了
and we try and try and try and try我们不断的尝试
(back down to earth ~~~)回到地球
we fell so far away from where we used to be我们离我们曾经住过的地方越来越远
now we're standing and were do we go现在我们是站着还是出发
when there's no road to get to your heart当没有路到达你的内心
let's start over again让我们再从新来过
i never thought that it be easy我从来没想过那是简单的原因
cause we both so distance now导致现在我们相隔
and the walls are closing in on us我们之间的墙越来越近
略懂社热议
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
&SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号求《you and me》歌词翻译?
求《you and me》歌词翻译?
09-02-02 &
(这个孩子中文名叫迪克兰 加尔布雷斯,以前他唱过Tell Me Why。)我听了好多遍,也改了好多遍,感觉很喜欢这首歌。首先我稍微改动一下英文歌词,比如说supposed to 前面应该是be动词,而不是have等等。至于中文歌词,大家翻译的很不错,但也有错误,我做了改正。当然这都只是仅供参考。 Cause everything's right And everything's cool It's always the love side of my life And it's so far from right I know I'm not the only one Who used to fail How you used to be And that happiness Is the only thing I need You and me Are now in love And we're supposed to be I know I choose you I just want the one you used to be I just want to look into your eyes And trust to I say But you're finding faults And you blame them all on me And that's so far from right Cause I'm in love With someone that you used to be That I couldn't find But that happiness Is the only thing I need You and me Are now in love And we're supposed to be I know I choose you I just want the one you used to be I wish you could look at me With your eyes you did before Maybe when we took about We should’ve thought about it more As we grow older And we both cry to mention the part And your lying memories beside me And you do not want to be mine You and me Are now in love And we're supposed to be I know I choose you I just want the one you used to be You and me Are now in love And we're supposed to be I know I choose you I just want the one you used to be We're now in love And we're supposed to be I know I choose you I just want the one you used to be Cause everything's right 因为一切都妥妥当当 And everything's cool 一切都舒舒服服 It's always the love side of my life 一直是我热爱生活的一面 And it's so far from right 可这离美好是那么的遥远 I know I'm not the only one 我知道我已不是那个独特的我 Who used to fail 过去经常失败 How you used to be 你也不是原来的那个你了 And that happiness 而幸福 Is the only thing I need 是我唯一需要的 You and me 你和我 Are now in love 在恋爱 And we're supposed to be 而且我们应该是的 I know I choose you 我知道我选择了你 I just want the one you used to be 我只想要一个过去的你 I just want to look into your eyes 我只是想看着你的眼睛 And trust to I say 让你相信我 But you're finding faults 可你很挑剔 And you blame them all on me 你把错都推到我身上 And that's so far from right 这离美好太远了 Cause I'm in love 因为我恋爱了 With someone that you used to be 和过去的那个你 That I couldn't find 我不能找到了 But that happiness 但幸福 Is the only thing I need 是我唯一需要的 You and me 你和我 Are now in love 恋爱了 And we're supposed to be 而且我们应该是的 I know I choose you 我知道我选择了你 I just want the one you used to be 我只想要一个过去的你 I wish you could look at me 但愿你能看着我 With your eyes you did before 就像你以前看着我一样 Maybe when we took about 也许当我们谈起 We should’ve thought about it more 我们应该多想想 As we grow older 随着年龄的增加 And we both cry to mention the part 我们同时哭着提出分手 And your lying memories beside me 你撒谎的回忆伴着我 And you do not want to be mine 你不想成为我的 You and me 你和我 Are now in love 恋爱了 And we're supposed to be 而且我们应该是的 I know I choose you 我知道我选择了你 I just want the one you used to be 我只想要一个过去的你 You and me 你和我 Are now in love 恋爱了 And we're supposed to be 而且我们应该是的 I know I choose you 我知道我选择了你 I just want the one you used to be 我只想要一个过去的你 We're now in love 我们没有恋爱 And we're supposed to be 而且我们应该是的 I know I choose you 我知道我选择了你 I just want the one you used to be 我只想要一个过去的你
请登录后再发表评论!
I`ve been trying to sayjust how I feelI want your heartit`s so surreal.You told me beforeit`s the beginning of the end.I tried to understandwhy you want to run away.When aloneI`m feeling sad and in such painbut forever I want you to stay.I`m crying for youI`m dying for youI`m begging you pleasedon`t ever leave.I`m crying for youI`m dying for youI beg you to staydon`t run away.Can`t wait another dayto hear the wordsthat you will say:I need youTell me, it`s not pretendmay be we can tryonce again.No more make believetry to understandhow I feelSo help me,I`m saying pleaseHey, girl, don`t keep on lyingto yourselfIt`s never over until the endYeahI`m crying for youI`m dying for youI`m begging you pleasedon`t ever leaveI`m crying for youI`m dying for youI beg you to staydon`t run away.Yeah, I`m crying for youI`m dying for youwe`ll make it on timeI`ll be fineYeahI`ll be fineWe`ll make it on timeI love you参考资料:
请登录后再发表评论!
Cause everything's right 因为一切都妥妥当当 And everything's cool 一切都舒舒服服 It's always the love side of my life 一直是我热爱生活的一面 And it's so far from right 可这离美好是那么的遥远 I know I'm not the only one 我知道我已不是那个独特的我 Who used to fail 过去经常失败 How you used to be 你也不是原来的那个你了 And that happiness 而幸福 Is the only thing I need 是我唯一需要的 You and me 你和我 Are now in love 在恋爱 And we're supposed to be 而且我们应该是的 I know I choose you 我知道我选择了你 I just want the one you used to be 我只想要一个过去的你 I just want to look into your eyes 我只是想看着你的眼睛 And trust to I say 让你相信我 But you're finding faults 可你很挑剔 And you blame them all on me 你把错都推到我身上 And that's so far from right 这离美好太远了 Cause I'm in love 因为我恋爱了 With someone that you used to be 和过去的那个你 That I couldn't find 我不能找到了 But that happiness 但幸福 Is the only thing I need 是我唯一需要的 You and me 你和我 Are now in love 恋爱了 And we're supposed to be 而且我们应该是的 I know I choose you 我知道我选择了你 I just want the one you used to be 我只想要一个过去的你 I wish you could look at me 但愿你能看着我 With your eyes you did before 就像你以前看着我一样 Maybe when we took about 也许当我们谈起 We should’ve thought about it more 我们应该多想想 As we grow older 随着年龄的增加 And we both cry to mention the part 我们同时哭着提出分手 And your lying memories beside me 你撒谎的回忆伴着我 And you do not want to be mine 你不想成为我的 You and me 你和我 Are now in love 恋爱了 And we're supposed to be 而且我们应该是的 I know I choose you 我知道我选择了你 I just want the one you used to be 我只想要一个过去的你 You and me 你和我 Are now in love 恋爱了 And we're supposed to be 而且我们应该是的 I know I choose you 我知道我选择了你 I just want the one you used to be 我只想要一个过去的你 We're now in love 我们没有恋爱 And we're supposed to be 而且我们应该是的 I know I choose you 我知道我选择了你 I just want the one you used to be 我只想要一个过去的你
请登录后再发表评论!
Cause everything's right 因为一切都妥妥当当 And everything's cool 一切都舒舒服服 It's always the love side of my life 一直是我热爱生活的一面 And it's so far from right 可这离美好是那么的遥远 I know I'm not the only one 我知道我已不是那个独特的我 Who used to fail 过去经常失败 How you used to be 你也不是原来的那个你了 And that happiness 而幸福 Is the only thing I need 是我唯一需要的 You and me 你和我 Are now in love 在恋爱 And we're supposed to be 而且我们应该是的 I know I choose you 我知道我选择了你 I just want the one you used to be 我只想要一个过去的你 I just want to look into your eyes 我只是想看着你的眼睛 And trust to I say 让你相信我 But you're finding faults 可你很挑剔 And you blame them all on me 你把错都推到我身上 And that's so far from right 这离美好太远了 Cause I'm in love 因为我恋爱了 With someone that you used to be 和过去的那个你 That I couldn't find 我不能找到了 But that happiness 但幸福 Is the only thing I need 是我唯一需要的 You and me 你和我 Are now in love 恋爱了 And we're supposed to be 而且我们应该是的 I know I choose you 我知道我选择了你 I just want the one you used to be 我只想要一个过去的你 I wish you could look at me 但愿你能看着我 With your eyes you did before 就像你以前看着我一样 Maybe when we took about 也许当我们谈起 We should’ve thought about it more 我们应该多想想 As we grow older 随着年龄的增加 And we both cry to mention the part 我们同时哭着提出分手 And your lying memories beside me 你撒谎的回忆伴着我 And you do not want to be mine 你不想成为我的 You and me 你和我 Are now in love 恋爱了 And we're supposed to be 而且我们应该是的 I know I choose you 我知道我选择了你 I just want the one you used to be 我只想要一个过去的你 You and me 你和我 Are now in love 恋爱了 And we're supposed to be 而且我们应该是的 I know I choose you 我知道我选择了你 I just want the one you used to be 我只想要一个过去的你 We're now in love 我们没有恋爱 And we're supposed to be 而且我们应该是的 I know I choose you 我知道我选择了你 I just want the one you used to be 我只想要一个过去的你
请登录后再发表评论!}

我要回帖

更多关于 哪首歌里面有这个词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信