同一首歌歌词里有谁执折扇这句歌词的歌为什么名字?

【Billboard】求这首歌的所有的歌词和里面的每一首歌的名字和歌手!_billboard吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:353,126贴子:
【Billboard】求这首歌的所有的歌词和里面的每一首歌的名字和歌手!收藏
卧槽。。。为什么不能发附件!!!歌名叫Pop Dan thology 2011. 求歌词和里面每一首歌的名字!!!
上海立信国际海外升学中心安全升学平台,衔接7大国度,20多所海外知名大学
Songlist:1. Adele - Rolling In The Deep2. Adele - Someone Like You3. Alexandra Stan - Mr. Saxobeat4. Avicii - Levels5. Bad Meets Evil - Lighters6. Beyonce - Run The World (Girls)7. Black Eyed Peas - Just Can't Get Enough8. Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me9. Britney Spears - I Wanna Go10. Britney Spears - Till The World Ends11. Bruno Mars - It Will Rain12. Chris Brown - Yeah 3x13. Chris Brown feat. Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes - Look At Me Now14. Cobra Starship feat. Sabi - You Make Me Feel15. David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj, Flo Rida - Where Them Girls At16. David Guetta feat. Taio Cruz, Ludacris - Little Bad Girl17. David Guetta feat. Usher - Without You18. Dev - In The Dark19. Drake - Headlines20. Enrique Iglesias feat. Ludacris - Tonight (I'm Loving' You)21. Flo Rida - Good Feeling22. Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks23. Gym Class Heroes feat. Adam Levine - Stereo Hearts24. Hot Chelle Rae - Tonight Tonight25. Jason Derulo - Don't Wanna Go Home26. Jennifer Lopez feat. Pitbull - On The Floor27. Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (TGIF)28. Katy Perry - The One That Got Away29. Katy Perry feat. Kanye West - E.T.30. Ke$ha - Blow31. Lady Gaga - Born This Way32. Lady Gaga - Edge Of Glory33. Lady Gaga - Judas34. Lady Gaga - You And I35. Leona Lewis / Avicii - Collide36. LMFAO - Sexy And I Know It37. LMFAO feat. Lauren Bennett, GoonRock - Party Rock Anthem38. Maroon 5 feat. Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger39. Martin Solveig & Dragonette - Hello40. Nicki Minaj - Super Bass41. Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, Nayer - Give Me Everything42. Rihanna - S&M43. Rihanna - You Da One44. Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris - We Found Love45. Sak Noel - Loca People46. Selena Gomez - Love You Like A Love Song47. Swedish House Mafia - Save The World48. T-Pain feat. Wiz Khalifa, Lily Allen - 5 O'Clock49. Taio Cruz feat. Kylie Minogue - Higher50. Usher - More (RedOne Jimmy Joker Remix)
Whoaah, whoaah(pop dan-thology)I can't win, I can't reignIf I lose you babySummer at the highschool when we first metWe make out in your mustang to radioheadThis one is for you and meAll the other kids with the pumped up kicks(cause you feel like paradise)Give me everything tonightI could stick around and get along with you, helloWe're gonna make it you and I(oh, oh, oh, oh, I'm in love with judas, judas)We're gonna save the world tonight(oh, oh, oh, oh, I'm in love with)It's alright, alright, tonight, tonightWhere them girls at (whooooah)Where them girls at (whooooah)Where them girls at (whooooah)So go get them, we can all be friendsWhat the-Johnny, la gente esta muy locaYou make me thisBring me up, bring me downPlaying sweet, makes me moveLike a freak, mr. saxobeatMake me thisBring me up, bring me downPlaying sweet, makes me moveLike a freak, mr. saxobeatLately I've been stuck imaginingIt's 5 o'clock in the morningI get a feeling thati never, never, never, never hadGlitter all over the roomPink flamingos in the pool (whoah!)Don't underestimate the things that I would doBaby, I love youI need you hereWith me all the ti-I-i-I-i-me I-i-I-i-I-iThis place's about toI can't get enough, I can't get enough(party rock) listen to me when I sayAnd I want you to know babyTake me by the tong and I'll know youKiss me till you're drunk and I'll show youAll the moves like jagger, I got the moves like jaggerI got the mooooooves like jaggerI don't need to try to control youLook into my eyes and I'll own youWith the moves like jagger, I got the moves like jaggerI got the mooooooves like jaggerAnd you played (tears are gonna fall)To the beat (rolling in the deep)Go, go, go, go insane, go insaneThrow some glitter, make it rainI know you want meMove your body out on the floorI made it obvious that I wanted you tooLook at me nowSo put it on meAnybody can't let goLet's remove the space between me and youI'm getting paperI notice that you got itYou notice that I want itNobody's ever make me feelThe way that you doYou know that I can take itTo the next level babyPlease excuse me, I don't mean to be rudeBut tonight I'm loving youDay-o, me say day-o(oh, you know) I, I love you like a love song baby(that tonight I'm loving you)Yeah, so we're lose control(oh, you know) I, I love you like a love song baby(that tonight I'm loving you)Boy, I think about it every night and dayI'm addicted, wanna jump inside your loveThat tonight I'm loving youI wouldn't wanna have it any other wayI'm addicted and I just can't get enough(whoah, oh, oh, oh,oh, oh, oh, oh)Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yeahWiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yeahDance, dance, da-dance, dancing in the darkI said, excuse me you're a hell of a guyI mean, my, my, my, my, you're like a pelican flyI mean, you're so shy and I'm loving your tieYou're like slicker than the guy with the thing on his eye, oh!See the sunlightWe ain't stoppin'Keep on dancing till the world endsIf you feel itLet it happenKeep on dancing till the world endsParty rock is in the house tonightTonight yeah baby, tonight yeah babyEverybody just have a good timeWe can collideShake thatYellow diamonds in the lightYou're so hypnotizingNevermind, I'll find someone like youAnd this time I'm not leaving without youMake me your radioThey know, they knowGo little bad girlLittle bad girlI'm gonna run right toTo the edge with youWhere we can both fall far in loveLook at her goOn the dance floorIf you on the floor, bring out the fireShe's amazingOn the dance floorGonna push it to the limit, give me moreLast friday nightDance the night awayLive your life and stay young on the floorDaylight come and we don't wanna go homeDance the night awayGrab somebody drink a little moreInfect me with your love and fill me with your poisonNa, na, na, come onOh, oh, ohNa, na, na, come onOh, oh, ohNa, na, na. na. na. come onOh, oh, ohNa, na, na, come on, come, come on(push it to the limit, give me more)Na, na, na, na come onNa, na, na, na, naNa. na. na. na. naLink:
卧槽楼上大神
1、Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks2、Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, Nayer - Give Me Everything3、Chris Brown - Yeah 3x4、David Guetta feat. Usher - Without You 5、Bruno Mars - It Will Rain6、Katy Perry - The One That Got Away7、Bad Meets Evil&Eminem ft.Bruno Mars - Lighters8、Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me9、Martin Solveig & Dragonette - Hello10、Swedish House Mafia - Save The World11、Lady Gaga - Judas12、Hot Chelle Rae - Tonight Tonight13、David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj, Flo Rida - Where Them Girls At14、Sak Noel - Loca People15、Alexandra Stan - Mr. Saxobeat16、Britney Spears - I Wanna Go17、T-Pain feat. Wiz Khalifa, Lily Allen - 5 O'Clock18、Flo Rida - Good Feeling19、Avicii - Levels20、Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (TGIF)21、Adele - Rolling In The Deep22、Rihanna - You Da One23、Taio Cruz feat. Kylie Minogue - Higher24、Lady Gaga - Born This Way25、LMFAO feat. Lauren Bennett, GoonRock - Party Rock Anthem26、Selena Gomez - Love You Like A Love Song27、Maroon 5 feat. Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger28、Beyonce - Run The World29、Ke$ha - Blow30、Enrique Iglesias feat. Ludacris - Tonight31、Chris Brown feat. Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes - Look At Me Now32、Britney Spears - Till The World Ends 33、Black Eyed Peas - Just Can't Get Enough34、LMFAO - S exy And I Know It35、Dev - In The Dark36、Nicki Minaj - Super Bass37、Lady Gaga - Edge Of Glory38、Leona Lewis ft. Avicii - Collide39、Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris - We Found Love40、Katy Perry feat. Kanye West - E.T.41、Adele - Someone Like You42、Lady Gaga - You And I43、Gym Class Heroes feat. Adam Levine - Stereo Hearts44、Drake - Headlines45、David Guetta feat. Taio Cruz, Ludacris - Little Bad Girl46、Usher - More47、Jennifer Lopez feat. Pitbull - On The Floor48、Jason Derulo - Don't Wanna Go Home49、Rihanna - S&M50、Cobra Starship feat. Sabi - You Make Me Feel
楼主。。。。3年前我也发过这个帖子。。。。。。。。
想要水的,想发无意义表情或文字回复来长经验的,想要聊天交友的此楼欢迎你其他单开的帖子一律删掉
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
歌名叫《这片海》,歌手顾莉雅。歌词如下:
小时候 在这片海听到这首歌
告诉我要勤劳勇敢
长大后 看这片海想起这首歌
简单的我 还在不在
慢慢的走 ...
是倒带吗?
蔡卓妍-二缺一(粤语)