求一首简单甜美好听欢快甜美的英文歌歌,短期可以学会的

114网址导航[推荐几首好听的英文歌]推荐几首英文歌吧可以推荐几首英文歌吗音调明快好听容易学的那种
· · · ·
您当前的位置: → [推荐几首好听的英文歌]推荐几首英文歌吧可以推荐几首英文歌吗音调明快好听容易学的那种
[推荐几首好听的英文歌]推荐几首英文歌吧可以推荐几首英文歌吗音调明快好听容易学的那种
篇一 : 推荐几首英文歌吧可以推荐几首英文歌吗音调明快好听容易学的那种推荐几首英文歌吧可以推荐几首歌吗 音调明快 好听 容易学的那种Scarborough Fairi saw you walking in the rainAnother Day in ParadisePretty BoyThe Day You Went AwayRIGHT HERE WAITINGcalifornia dreamingBecause I love youRIGHT HERE WAITINGSailingcalifornia dreamingnocturnea perfect indianAre You The OneHotel Californiamermaid songsing a songRhythm Of The RainWhen a Child is BornThat's Why You Go AwayThe Soun Of Silence篇二 : 七夕正在听几首关于爱的英文歌Perhaps LoveJohn DenverPerhaps love is like a resting place, a shelter from the stormIt exists to give you comfort, it is there to keep you warmAnd in those times of trouble when you are most aloneThe memory of love will bring you homePerhaps love is like a window, perhaps an open doorIt invites you to come closer, it wants to show you moreAnd even if you lose yourself and don't know what to doThe memory of love will see you throughLove to some is like a cloud, to some as strong as steelFor some a way of living, for some a way to feelAnd some say love is holding on and some say letting goAnd some say love is everything, and some say they don't knowPerhaps love is like the ocean, full of conflict, full of painLike a fire when it's cold outside, thunder when it rainsIf I should live forever, and all my dreams come trueMy memories of love will be of you-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------And I Love You SoDon McLeanAnd I love you soThe people ask me howHow I've lived till nowI tell them I don't knowI guess they understandHow lonely life has beenBut life began againThe day you took my handAnd yes I know how lonely life can beThe shadows follow meAnd the night won't set me freeBut I don't let the evening get me downNow that you're around meAnd you love me tooYour thoughts are just for meYou set my spirit freeI'm happy that you doThe book of life is briefAnd once a page is readAll but love is deadThat is my beliefAnd yes I know how loveless life can beThe shadows follow meAnd the night won't set me freeBut I don't let the evening get me downNow that you're around meAnd I love you soThe people ask me howHow I've lived till nowI tell them...I don't know-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The Power of Your LoveMany SingersLord I come to YouLet my heart be changed renewedFlowing from the grace that I foundIn YouLord I've come to knowThe weakness I see in meWill be stripped awayBy the power of Your loveHold me closeLet Your love surround meBring me nearDraw me to Your sideAnd as I waitI'll rise up like the eagleAnd I will soar with YouYour Spirit leads me onBy the power of Your loveLord unveil my eyesLet me see You face to faceThe knowledge of Your love as You liveIn meLord renew my mindAs Your will unfolds my lifeIn living every dayBy the power of Your love(This is a different kind of love)-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I Will Always Love YouWhitney Houston (Forever in God's Love Now)If I should stayWell, I would only be in your wayAnd so I'll go, and yet I knowThat I'll think of you each step of my wayAnd I will always love youI will always love youBitter-sweet memoriesThats all I have, and all Im taking with meGood-bye, oh, please don't crycause we both know that I'm notWhat you needI will always love youI will always love youAnd I hope life, will treat you kindAnd I hope that you have allThat you ever dreamed ofOh, I do wish you joyAnd I wish you happinessBut above all thisI wish you loveI love you, I will always loveI, I will always, always love youI will always love youI will always love youI will always love you篇三 : 推荐几首好听的韩文歌和英文歌吧!推荐几首好听的韩文和英文歌吧!韩文歌:T-ara我们不是相爱吗teen top 长直发的她张根硕-what is you nameNU‘EST-helloNU’EST-FACE东方神起-fatedGril'S day-不要忘记我NU’EST&橙子焦糖-在白雪中踏着高跟鞋少女时代-all my love is for you少女时代-I got a boy英文歌:A Night to RememberAll For OneCan I Have This DanceI Want It AllJust Wanna Be With YouSenior Year Spring Musical MedleyWe're All In This TogetherWhat I've Been Looking ForWhat Time Is It还有其他的:Billy'S - SkyeSweetnamBack at One - Brian McKnightBack to you - Bryan AdamsBarking At The Moon - Jenny LewisDilemma - Nelly&Kelly
上一篇文章:
下一篇文章:
本文标题:[推荐几首好听的英文歌]推荐几首英文歌吧可以推荐几首英文歌吗音调明快好听容易学的那种&版权说明
文章标题: 文章地址:
1、《[推荐几首好听的英文歌]推荐几首英文歌吧可以推荐几首英文歌吗音调明快好听容易学的那种》一文由262阅读网()网友提供,版权归原作者本人所有,转载请注明出处!
2、转载或引用本网内容必须是以新闻性或资料性公共免费信息为使用目的的合理、善意引用,不得对本网内容原意进行曲解、修改,同时必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。
3、对于不当转载或引用本网内容而引起的民事纷争、行政处理或其他损失,本网不承担责任。阻断页温馨提示:该网站暂时无法进行访问原因一:根据,您尚未进行备案; 原因二:根据,您当前的接入商不是我公司; 原因三:您的网站可能存在不适宜传播的信息,请联系网站管理员。
本页面为默认提示页面,如网站存在以上问题请及时进行处理。谢谢合作!
重要提示:接入网站3天内必须到公安网安部官网进行信息备案,否则一概取消白名单。
网安网址:推荐到广播
118078 人聚集在这个小组
(月半少女喵^ω^)
(吃桃子的西瓜)
第三方登录:}

我要回帖

更多关于 声音甜美的英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信