有时间我们还可以yy怎么一起看电影影吗?英语怎么写

英语翻译句子可以尽量不用太复杂 ,我是一英语渣 翻译文:在这段时间.我们经常看电影.我在小学和初中时期看了许多电影.所以.我今天给你们推荐一些电影.事实上.我有很多想推荐.但是因为时间的关系.在这就推荐几部电影就好.1,《三傻大闹宝莱坞.》这是一部关于学习,友情,成功的电影.相信很多人都看过.2,《美丽人生.》这是关于一个犹太人的故事.可能你在最开始时会笑的没心没肺.但最后你可能会哭的撕心裂肺.3,《肖申克的救赎.》我觉得每个男孩子都应该去看一看.信念的力量有多伟大.4,《教父》这是一个关于上世纪美国黑帮家族的故事.看电影不仅是一种娱乐的方式.我们在其中也可以学到许多东西.当然,是在学习之余看电影.最后,感谢你能听完我的演讲,
淡定°GV08PB
During this time, we always go to watch movies. When I was in elementary and junior school, I was watched many movies. So I'd like to recommend some movies to you. In fact, I have lots of recommendation. Since the time is limited, I recommend several films now. 1. ,it's about study, friendship and success. I believe many of you have watched already. 2.
This is a story about a Jewish. At the begining, you will laugh heartless, but at the end you will cry piercing. 3. I think each boy should watch this film. It will tell you how powerful of faith. 4. This is a story about a America Gangster's family in last century. Cinema is not only a form of entertainment, we can learn lots as well. But make sure it won't impact your study. At last, thank you for listening my speech. Thank you.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码“看电影”用英语怎么说
英式英语:go
to the cinema;
&&&美式英语:go
to the movies
用“去电影院”来表达“看电影”的意思,这是正解。
▪&They
are&going to the
cinema&[=(US)&going
to the movies] tonight.
他们今晚打算去电影院(看电影)。
&▪&We
are&going to the
movies&tonight. [=we are
going to see a movie
tonight]&&
我们今晚打算去电影院(看电影)。(=我们今晚打算去看电影。)
然而,在现实生活中,“去看电影”人们往往会又怎么说呢?& 请看以下例子:
▪ Phoebe, do you
want to go see a movie
after dinner tonight?&
菲比,今晚吃饭后,你想不想(一起)去看电影啊?&&__
摘自《老友记》第5季17集&
▪ Would you like
to go to a movie
some time or something?&
有时间 您想不想(一起)看场电影或者其它什么的?&__&摘自《老友记》第2季2集
▪&Do
you guys want to try and catch a
late movie or
something?&&
大家想不想去赶一场夜场电影或者其它什么的?&
__摘自《老友记》第1季15集&&&&&
& 可见,实际上,“看电影”还可以说“go
to a movie”或者“go see a
movie”&。
顺便提一下,“看电影”还有一种较为老式(old-fashioned)的说法就是"go to the
pictures"。例如,"He won the award for Best
Picture in 2011." 这里的best
picture指的就是最佳电影。
&&小时候,老师说看电影用see,& 看电视用watch, 其实并非如此,试比较一下下面两个句子: “ What movie do you want to
see?”(你要看什么电影?)“What movie
are you watching?”(你在看什么电影?)&前句的see强调看的动作的结果;后句的watch强调看的动作的过程。例如:“What happens next?”&“Watch and
see.”&可见它们之间是有区别的,是有不同的含义的。
&&&&总而言之,语言的表达方式是多种多样的,这是之所以有作家的原因;要熟练驾驭语言的艺术,需要准确地表达自己的思想,而只有完整的句子才能有效的表达自己的思想。因此,学习外语,必须以句子为单位,清楚其表达的场景,(而不是零碎的单词和词组的机械的组合),才能学会自如地运用语言。
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。当前位置: &
求翻译:这个周末你能和我们一起去看电影吗?是什么意思?
这个周末你能和我们一起去看电影吗?
问题补充:
This weekend you can and we go to movies?
This weekend you will be able to join us as we go to the movies?
This weekend you can watch the movie together with us?
正在翻译,请等待...
This weekend you can and we go to movies?
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!我们一起去看电影英语怎么说
181*****879
We go to the cinema
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
we go to the see a film
Let is go to the cinema watch movies
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码I often go seeing movies with my parents on weekends. 的翻译是:我经常去看电影和父母一起在周末。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
I often go seeing movies with my parents on weekends.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我经常看到我的父母在周末的电影。
我经常去在周末与我的父母一起看电影。
我经常去看电影和父母一起在周末。
我经常看到电影与我的父母在周末。
我经常去周末看电影与我的父母。
相关内容&aOur teachers often uses the computer in
class 我们的老师在类经常使用计算机 & a挑战杯三等奖 Challenge cup third prize & areferance No. referance No & aSports, which in the past were essential in forging a tribal and then a national identity, are now forging a planetary identity. Soccer and the Olympics are emerging to dominate planetary sports. The 2008 Olympics, for example, were widely interpreted as a coming-out party for the Chinese, who wanted to assume their ri
& awhat is the conversation about ? 什么是交谈? & a我想这不是真的 正在翻译,请等待...
& a"You did find your stamp in the end.So you konw,it's good to have two things in life." “您在最后发现了您的邮票。如此您知道,有二件事在生活中是好”。 & a北京旅游资源无与伦比,有世界上最大的皇宫紫禁城(故宫)、祭天神庙天坛、皇家花园北海、皇家园林颐和园,还有八达岭、慕田峪长城以及世界上最大的四合院恭王府、明十三陵等名胜古迹。还有大家熟知的天安门广场、人民大会堂、人民英雄纪念碑、以及北京奥运会上举世瞩目的国家体育场(鸟巢)、国家游泳中心(水立方),以及国家大剧院等等。 Beijing tourist resources unequalled, has in the world biggest imperial palace Forbidden City (Imperial Palace), offers sacrifice to heaven the temple Temple of Heaven, the imperial garden North Sea, the imperial botanical garden Summer Palace, but also has in Badaling, the Mutian Valley Great Wall
& a矿物学与岩石学 Mineralogy and petrology & a素材 o文字の改行処理が、一部おかしかった不具合を修正しました。
& a他经常为黄河足球队效力吗 He is frequently the Yellow River football team potency & aSonny Meets Hawk! 索尼遇见鹰! & aceller 正在翻译,请等待... & a他们将赶1月初的船。 They will catch up with at the beginning of January the ship. & a结肠 Colon & aGraciousness, 亲切, & a该做的没有做是错误,不该做的做了更是错误 Should do has not done is wrong, should not do has done is wrong & aRoom 402 Chengdu Hotel No.87 Chengdu Road Chengdu District Chengdu City China. 房间402成都旅馆没有成都路成都区成都市中国。 & aDirect Material Purchasing 直接材料购买 & a在网上交友你会认识许多不同的人 Makes friends you to be able on-line to know many different people & a要懂得观察,尊重实际 Must understand the observation, the respect reality & a沿着南京路走 Along Nanjing Lu Zou & a浙江省第一大湖东钱湖为省级风景名胜区 正在翻译,请等待... & a0549233
RM-272 3500c EURO-I RU, Cyrillic, grey
& a作为广东省四大名山之一,每年接待200多万的中外游客 As Guangdong Province one of four big famous mountains, every year receives more than 200 ten thousand Chinese and foreign tourists & aonly 270 degree of Riverview community 仅270个程度Riverview社区 & aauromation auromation & awhat wouid you do if you had a million doiiars 什么wouid您做,如果您有百万doiiars & a我的四周漆黑一片,我根本什么也看不到 I all around jet black piece, my radically any also blind & aTomorrowIwillbefree TomorrowIwillbefree & a我们若凭信仰而战斗,就有双重的武装 If we depend on the belief to fight, has the dual militaries & a我们在那天能吃 正在翻译,请等待... & ainefficiencies. Section ‘‘Players involved in empty
& a星期日我本应该工作,但却闲逛了一整天 正在翻译,请等待... & a一场时装表演 A fashion clothing show & aLover's vows don't reach the ears of God! 恋人的誓愿不到达上帝的耳朵! & a我的蜂蜜 My honey & a双语教育方向 Bilingual education direction & a如果鼓励学生评价和批评老师,他们会变得非常傲慢自大和目无尊长。 If encourages the student to appraise and to criticize teacher, they can become extremely arrogant arrogant and have no regard for elders and superiors. & aEnter your email and sign with valid US contact information. 有効な米国の連絡先情報のあなたの電子メールそして印を書き入れなさい。 & athe reality of himself 现实他自己 & aThe empirical power and specification of test statistics 测试统计的经验主义的力量和规格 & aAll men become brothers
& a均衡饮食很重要 The balanced diet is very important & aI often go see movies. 我经常去看电影。 & a因为坏天气,他们决定不去野营了 Because of the bad weather, they decided did not camp
& aThe dependency of plate height on k values is recognized in open tube capillary chromatography, to which the k value and the column diameter contribute according to eq 3.6 塔板高度附庸在k价值在开放管血丝色谱法方面被认可, k价值和专栏直径根据eq 3.6贡献 & a深い愛の心の中にあります 它在深刻的爱的心脏 & a你是我一辈子戒不掉的依赖 You are the dependence which I cannot swear off for a lifetime & aThere are lots of factories 有许多工厂 & aYou will receive an email receipt after purchasing the game. Save this information in case you need to reinstall the game later. 您在购买比赛以后将接受电子邮件收据。 万一您需要后,再安装比赛保存这信息。 & astart to do sth start to do sth & a与其他国家庆祝新年的方式不同 Is different with other national celebration new year way & a和你在一起,我控制不了自己 Con usted en el mismo lugar, no podría controlar para poseer & aAnd so on who? 等等谁? & aI often go seeing movies with my parents on weekends. 我经常去周末看电影与我的父母。 &}

我要回帖

更多关于 时间用英语怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信