求produce101的bangbang produce剪辑完的音乐~不想有现场观众声音的~急啊

韩国群星 BANG BANG - Produce101 主-Somi 现场版
此视频由 音悦台 提供 已有6人喜欢此视频,我也来为该视频作为鼓励吧!
& & 当前播放模式:
BANG BANG Somi Ver.[交流 - - 03.23]油管上对于produce101舞台的评论合集_路过的一只吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,727,056贴子:
[交流 - - 03.23]油管上对于produce101舞台的评论合集收藏
我经常跑到油管上看妹子们的视频,也能看到不少精彩评论,不知道大家有没有兴趣了解一下老外的观点。基本就是想知道哪段节目视频的评论,提出来,我就去找点赞数高的评论,顺便渣翻一下。ps:只限英语,韩语点赞高的话,我就直接放原话
点亮12星座印记,
每个人都依靠自己的知识和认识,却又为之所束缚,还将这些称之为现实。但知识和认识是非常暧昧的东西,那个现实也许只不过是镜花水月,人们都是活在自我意识之中的罢了。——————WINNER Be With——————
jellyfish EP1 团体视频观看量:902966 点赞量 []①Why are they even on this show?! They should beon their way to making their debut album and performing! They're too good tostill be trainees为啥她们还要来参加这个节目啊?她们应该在准备她们的出道专辑和出道舞台啊!她们实力那么强,不应该在当练习生了②WHY IS THIS NOT AN OFFICIAL GROUP? WHY HASJELLYFISH BEEN HIDING THIS SLAYAGE? They need to debut a girl group already. ?为什么她们居然不是正式组合?jellyfish为啥要隐藏这些宝石?他们应该直接给这个女团出道③that girl in yellow! &3那位穿黄衣服的妹子,么么哒④Wow nice vocal, nice emotion All of them are funto watch.声音棒,表情棒,看她们的表演是种享受⑤Jellyfish, why send your girls here? Just debutthem already. This is really good.Jellyfish,为啥把你家妹子送到这来?这么棒,直接给她们出道就可以啦⑥Nicccee!!!! Gives me Mamamoo's vibe!!太棒啦!!!给我一种mamamoo的感觉!!⑦Best vocals out of all the videos I've seen. Iloved Mina. However, I think she might have the weakest/most unstable vocals.我看到的视频中,这个唱的最好。大爱美娜,然而她在里面的唱功是最差的⑧Oh WOW THEY WERE FROM JELLYFISH ENT OMFG VIXX'SGONNA-BE-SISTER-GROUP in the making??!??!?!哇塞,她们来自jellyfish,是准备成为VIXX的妹妹团吗?!?!⑨Did anyone else notice that flawless mictransfer???!!!有没有人跟我一样注意到其中完美的麦克传递???!!!⑩What group is in jellyfish? They're really goodvocally CubeJellyfish里有啥组合啊?她们就是唱功加强版的CUBE(11)After watching ep 1 i think that jellyfishentertainment trainees did the best performance. The girl in yellow is a hiddengem, she give me the feel of April Jinsol and Apink Eunji personality.看完整个EP1,我认为jellyfish的练习生表现最好。那位穿黄衣服的妹子是一枚隐藏的宝石,她给我一种April李珍率和apink郑恩地的感觉(12)OKay so I'm pretty sure I've seen all theperformances that they've posted so far, and honestly, I think Jellyfish'strainees put on the best performance. And I'm not saying this just because I'mVIXX biased. xD已经看完他们上传的所有视频,我认为jellyfish的练习生表现的最棒。我这么说可不是因为我的本命是VIXX(13)Kim Sejeong carried this team... EDIT: P.S wait..I take that back.... I didn't watch the whole video before posting mycomment... the husky voice of Kim Nayoung sold me.... they're all good.. thoughstill Sejeong biased here.金世静在领导这个队,编辑:我收回那话,我我发布评论时还没看完整个视频。金娜英略沙哑的嗓音吸引了我,她们都很棒,虽然我偏爱世静一点.(14)whos the one in pink? i like her :)那位穿粉衣服的妹子是谁,好喜欢她
点亮12星座印记,
star empire 韩慧利 EP4 个人视频观看量:24006 点赞量 [873,31]①Produce 101 needs her in the final 11! Thisperformance alone shows that her & her cute voice pretty much fits allconcepts, whether it's a cute or even a sexy concept! Her voice is also prettystable for someone who has a naturally thin voice and her dancing is prettydecent and looks like she has good stamina. HAN HYERI FIGHTING!最后11人里需要她!单单这个表演就显示她本人和她的声音都非常符合组合形象,不论是可爱的还是性感的!对于天生声线较细的人来说,她的声音很稳定。她的舞蹈也不错,她的耐力好像也不错。韩慧利加油!②han hyeri is currently on 13th place. she droppedone place after maintaining on the 12th place for like a week. please vote forcutie han hyeri if you want her to debut faster!韩慧利现在排名第13,从上周的12名上掉了1名。如果想让她尽快出道的话,就拜托给她投票!③Yaah this girl is so adorable ... Even on sexysong ! omg啊,这妹子太惹人喜爱了。哪怕唱性感歌曲,天啊④she's so cute!!太可爱啦!!⑤Its really hard to be more perfect that HanHyeri, she was born to be an idolDebut nowplease.没有谁比韩慧利更完美的啦,她天生就是做偶像的料拜托现在出道吧⑥OMG ive been waiting for thisshe'sreally my girl crush out of all the contestantsalthough she hasn't gotten much airtimeshe's justso adorable and this performance... manher voiceand expressions are a killernatural aegyo? haha我就等着这个视频,所有人中,她就是我的菜,尽管她的节目分量并不多。她本身非常惹人喜爱,至于她的表演嘛,拜托,她的声音和表情简直光彩夺目⑦she's so cute wtf她真的太TM可爱啦⑧Han Hyeri &3韩慧利,么么哒⑨She's looks like 9muses Keumjo她长得像9muses 的李金祚
点亮12星座印记,
前排 表白可爱的惠利
pledis 金敏京 EP4 个人视频观看量:36374 点赞量 [1039,43]①Mnet please give her more airtimeShe's beautiful and her voice is amazing.please vote for her . Her Ranking is so underrateNow.mnet,拜托给她一点节目分量吧。她这么漂亮,嗓音也很棒。拜托给她投投票,现在她的票数实在是太低啦②she's quite beautiful她非常漂亮③Man!! Pledis Visual is no Kidding!天啊,pledis 的颜值真心不是开玩笑的④Minkyung fighting!!PLEDIS fighting!!敏京加油!!pledis加油!!⑤Her visual make me think that real goddess doexist!她的颜值使我想到天女下凡⑥I DEMAND MINKYUNG'S AIRTIME MNET!!我强烈要求增加敏京的分量,mnet!!⑦Minkyung sooo pretty.. all Pledis girls ispretty.. && FIGHTING for Pledis Girls!!敏京太太太漂亮啦,pledis的妹子们都非常漂亮。Pledis的妹子们,加油!!⑧her eyes like suzy's eyes她的眼睛像秀智⑨GO PLEDIS GIRLS!!! Minkyeong please stay strong,ignore the bad comments.Pledis的妹子们加油!!!敏京你要坚强,不要理论那些不好的评论⑩her aura is so goddess-like already~ ; SHEMUST DEBUT她的气场像女神,她必须出道
点亮12星座印记,
nextlevel 李世欣 EP4 个人视频观看量:14647 点赞量 [226,26]①i think her voice is fit more for a rapper than asinger... she's got a low voice and it doesn't go high very much. she's prettytho. which company is she from?我认为她的嗓音更适合rapper而不是主唱。她的嗓音很低沉,不是很高亢。不过她非常漂亮,来自哪家公司啊?②She look like namjoo (apink)她长得像apink的金南珠
点亮12星座印记,
pledis EP1 团体视频观看量:474640 点赞量 []①Pledis girls are perfect.They can debut now.Pledis妹子们简直完美,她们已经可以出道了②That short haired rapper girl got potential! Sheis dope!那位短发rapper非常有潜力,她简直酷毙了!③yay pledis girls have the most views :D耶,pledis妹子们下面的评论最多④WOW so Beautiful and Powerful O___OTheir vocal still not stable for me but it sogooooooood!FightingPledis Girls!ps. who is the short hair rapper?哇塞,非常美丽,很有力量她们的主唱表现还不够稳定,不过还成Pledis的妹子们加油!Ps,那个短头发的rapper是谁?⑤Lady teen (Pre girls)as a groupe :Im Nayoung&The leaderkang Yebin &RapperJung Eunwoo &Main vocalZhou Pinky&Main dancer + Visual Park siyeon &MaknaeKang Kyung won & Kim Minkyung & Vocals她们构成了一个组合,林娜英是队长,姜艺彬是rapper,郑恩宇是主唱,周洁琼是主领舞+门面,朴时允是忙内,姜景媛&金敏京是副主唱⑥just debut them like this lol. what you doingpledis xD直接给她们这样出道吧,哈哈,pledis你到底在干啥⑦SLAY ! who is the girl with short hair and hadthe rap part ? - total domination酷毙啦!那位短头发唱rap的妹子是谁?非常夺人眼球⑧Pledis girls don't need this show... they alreadyslayed the whole showPledis妹子们压根没必要参加者节目,已经主导这节目了⑨Kahi is the most beautifulhaha &3嘉熙是最漂亮的,哇哈哈哈⑩Trainees from Pledis are so pretty especially theone with the short hair who did the rap part in Bang. Pledis Fighting!Pledis的练习生非常漂亮,特别是在《bang》中唱rap的那位短发妹子。Pledis加油!(11)did they arranged this by themself? cause this isfire. I love to stan talent. and yes pledis you better put them in one groupwhen they debut. they slay!她们是自个编排这表演的吗?因为真是热情洋溢。我一般是力挺实力派,pledis最好把她们放一组合里出道,真是太酷了!(12)If they all debut with this line up one day, andmaybe self-produce like SVT, they are so gonna go far如果她们有一天就这么全部直接出道,【后面不知道SVT是指什么】,她们就走的很远的(13)These girls dont need this show #sorrynotsorry这些妹子们没必要参加这个节目(14)I think Pledis Group will be hard to be defeated.They are 10/10Pledis组不会轻易被打败的,她们可是满分
点亮12星座印记,
Astory 朴佳乙 EP3 个人视频播放量:11293 点赞量 [+414,-15]①Her rank is so low but she deserves a lot more!She's underrated people please vote her她的排名太低了,应该更加高的!她被低估了,拜托大家给她投投票②She became my bias after this performanceseriously and I'm voting for her everyday like crazy. She killed it! I find hervoice so addictive &3 Vote for her she's gorgeous!这场表演之后,她成为了我的本命,我像疯了一样每天给她投票。她酷毙了!她的声音也很迷人。这么漂亮,快点给她投票!③0:57 !!! Omgslayyy57秒那里太太太太帅了
点亮12星座印记,
Fantagio崔佑贞 EP4 个人视频播放量:89968 点赞量 [+2159, -209]①The end is so cute ???结尾那里好可爱②She can singShe can danceand she's cute :D她会唱歌,她会跳舞,她还那么可爱③She is so Cuteeee!! The ending was like 'I'mgonna wink at you' winks 'dang that was too cheesy' cringes at self :3她太可爱啦!!结尾那里好像在说“我要朝你抛媚眼啦”,真是太“贱”了,我要拜倒在她石榴裙下了④idk why, but she remind me of hong seol (cheesein the trap) ??不知道为啥,她总是我想起《奶酪陷阱》里的洪雪⑤Song ji hyo could be there dancing together宋智孝也应该跟着一块跳的【注:智孝曾经在《家族诞生》里面跳过hot issue】⑥She kinda looks like Gong Hyojin她长得有点像孔孝真⑦She's so freaking adorable. Easily one of myfavourite 11 girls她非常非常讨人喜欢,毫无疑问是我最喜欢的11位妹子之一⑧our pick me centre choi yoojung?我们《pick me》中心崔佑贞⑨she is my favourite out of the 101101个妹子里面,我最喜欢她⑩I still can't forget how Sunny from SNSD slayedin her version for this song.我还记得少女时代里的sunny演唱这首歌时的情景(11)She somewhat reminds me of ryu sujeong fromlovelyz lol不知怎的,她使我想起lovelyz里的柳秀静,哈哈
点亮12星座印记,
apink《不知道》1组 (周洁琼、权恩彬等) EP3!!!出现了其他明星(比如周子瑜),不要撕叉!播放量:392,476 点赞量 [+2907, -379]①it's not easy to sing Eunji's high note恩地的高音可不是那么好唱的②PINKY DID SO WELL, I'M SO PROUD!!Pinky表现得非常棒!!我非常骄傲!!!③0:33 who isshe? She is very pretty!33秒时那位妹子是谁?她非常漂亮!【注:指pinky】④You can give the &role& of center toanyone but everyone will be looking at Pinky regardless. #Truth你可以把center位子给任何人,但是大家都只会看pinky的#事实#⑤if you listen this song,you are Panda of Apinkright ? ^^~ I'm panda &3 Apink forever :))如果你在听这首歌,说明是apink的粉丝panda对吧?我就是panda一员,apink forever!!⑥0.44 she is really looks like Junghwa of exid44秒的那位妹子长得非常像exid的朴正花【注:指pinky】⑦who's at 0:21 ? she';21秒的那位妹子是谁?她非常漂亮【注:指权恩彬】⑧Pinky did so well ! But she chose a wrong memberto be the center...Pinky表现得非常好!但是她选中心成员选错了⑨Pinky so beautiful for me.在我看来,pinky非常漂亮⑩i think Pinky look likes Tzuyu.我认为pinky长得像周子瑜(11):( if just Pinky was in the same TEAM as SiYeon如果pinky和时妍一组该多好(12)PINKY LOOKS LIKE JUNGHWA FROM EXIDPinky长得像exid的朴正花(13)Who's that pretty girl who did Bomi's highnote?The second one who did high note the tall one那位唱尹普美高音部分的妹子是谁?就是第二个唱高音的那位,个子很高【注:指pinky】(14)I didnt realise Apinks song is actually hard tosing. wow well done girls我从没意识到apink的歌那么难吃,妹子们做得很好(15)I'm sorry but that's definitely Pinky's realvoice!!! nothing autotune here ppl =.= She did a really good job. In fact, shegot the highest points among 2 teams!抱歉,但那可是pinky真正的声音!!没有经过修音的。她表现得非常好,事实上2组中她的分数是最高的(16)I don't like Pinky's singing tone, or maybe hervoice just does not fit well with this song我不喜欢pinky 的嗓音,或者是她的嗓音并不适合这首歌(17)haha that male fan when pinky came on (yeapo ji)I wanna see his reaction when chearyeon comes on ,this is a fight for thevisual no1 spot too not only for popularity , there are many visual fans whodon't care if you have splat dancing skills and frog vocals too hehe当pinky出现时,下面的那位男粉丝(说“真漂亮)的反应真搞笑。我想看看当采妍【注,拼写出错,应该是指MBK的采妍】出现时他的反应,这可不仅是拼人气,还是颜值NO1的竞争。有许多外貌协会的粉丝,他们才不介意你稀疏的舞技和像青蛙一样的声音。哈哈(18)CAN I SHIP PINKY WITH MINGYU NOW? OR MAYBEWONWOO? OR CHEOL???我能把pinky和金珉奎组CP吗?或者和全圆佑?亦或崔胜哲???【注:我找了好久,应该是指seventeen的这些成员】(19)Why Mnet cut Eunbin Part?为啥mnet要把恩彬的部分给剪掉啊?
点亮12星座印记,
少女时代《再次重逢的时间》2组 EP4somi 郑恩宇 采妍 cathy 灿美前言:mnet曾经上传过该视频,过了一会删了重新上传!!!重点:有史以来文字最多的一次,凡是看过的都给我在下面点赞,哇哈哈播放量:154,717 点赞量 [+3204, -1069]①As a Somi fan, I think Blue Team should have won.Lucky Cathy, she chose Somi and all of us can see the reason. Congrats.作为一名somi粉,我认为蓝队应该赢。Cathy是幸运的,她选择了somi,然后我们所有人都知道原因。恭喜了②80% of the comments: WHY MNET REUPLOAD20% of the comments: MY SOMIMe: ...Me: Bye80%的评论:为啥mnet要重新上传20%的评论:我的somi啊我:。。。我:拜拜③Chanmi looks too old to be here.灿美不应该来这的,看上去太老了④Why was the first video deleted? But yeahmess@ChanmiImo Blue team should of won just because of thattragic mess upSomi andEunwoo did amazing though so props to themI can'thelp but think Blue team got robbed为啥先前的视频被删除了?不过仍然是一团糟@灿美。我认为蓝队应该赢的,因为那个失误把一切都搞得乱七八糟。Somi和恩宇做得很好,支持她们。我不禁认为蓝队是受到欺负了⑤Mnet, do you think you're sneaky? Why is thisperformance the only one not actually shown with reactions and uploaded on thechannel... trying to save face for these girls I see. I'm a fan of them (savefor Chanmi, never liked her) but it's kind of unfair. Clearly defending thepopular girls.Mnet!你以为你偷偷摸摸我们就不知道吗?为啥这个表演是上传的视频中唯一一个没有包含观众反应的?在我看来是想为那些妹子保留些颜面。我是她们的粉丝(除了灿美,我从没喜欢过她),但是这有点不公平吧。这明显是在为有人气的妹子辩护。⑥as #TeamMBK fan,Ihope Chaeyeon practice more even harder because she lack so much!作为MBK团饭,我希望采妍要多加练习,因为她有很多不足!⑦Cathy as a leader has made the wrong decisionchoosing Chanmi as the main vocal. Chanmi hardly could pull the high notes itwas a shame she ruined the perf. Even Somi and Eunwoo were more stable thanChanmi. Vocal and stage performance wise the blue team should have win this butsince this team got popular member they won it instead. Next time don't chooseChanmi as main vocal again and hope Somi gets to choose which team she wants tobe in.Cathy作为队长错误地选择灿美来当主唱。灿美很难发出高音,毁了整个表演,这实在太令人遗憾了。即使是somi和恩宇唱的都比灿美要稳定。从主唱和舞台表演来看,蓝队应该赢的,这队能赢是因为里面有人气成员。下次别让灿美再当主唱了,还有希望somi能自己选择她要加入哪队。⑧i love somi, and i think she did great in thisperformance, but blue team deserved the win. their vocals were amazing! theirdance/stage presence might not be as powerful as the pink team, but theirvocals more than made up for it and their dance break was on point unlikewhatever cathy was trying to do here lol. i'll admit i started watching thisshow only for somi, but there are a lot of other trainees that i'm watching andsupporting just as much now! i think somi fans should not only watch out andsupport her, but keep an open mind to the other really talented trainees thatdeserve love too. this is going to be a group and not a solo act after all.我非常喜欢somi,她在这场演出中也做得很好,但是蓝队应该赢。她们的主唱出奇的棒!她们的舞蹈和舞台表现可能不如粉队那么有力度,但是她们的主唱为她们弥补了不足之处,中间的舞蹈break也恰到好处,不像cathy,都不知道在那跳啥,呵呵。我承认我最开始只是为了somi才看这节目的,但是现在已经在关注和支持很多其他的练习生。我觉得somi粉应该不仅关注和支持somi,还能接纳其他非常有才华值得受人喜爱的练习生。毕竟最后出来的是一个组合,不是solo⑨huh??? they deleted the first video becoz it wasthe unedited video (front camera only)... and now they just re-uploaded thesame video! nice one mnet!呃??他们删除了之前的视频,因为是未编辑的视频(只有前置摄像头)。。。然后现在他们又把相同的视频重新上传了一遍!mnet,做得好!⑩Who's the girl at 0:46 ? Hervoice is very strong I like it :o46秒的那个妹子是谁?她的声音非常有力量,我喜欢!【注:是郑恩宇】(11)Blue team deserved to win but most of us alreadyknew that this team would win lol (...Somi...hmm).蓝队应该赢的,但是我们大多数人都已经肯定是这队赢,呵呵(。。somi。。嗯嗯)(12)I think they're trying to re upload the actualvideo not the front camera view only. But i guess the director of the video isalready sleepy and uploaded the same again. it's like 3:00 am inKorea right now. Lol我认为他们想上传实际的视频而不是前置摄像角度拍的视频。但是我猜视频导演已经打瞌睡了,所以把相同的视频又上传了一遍,韩国那边已经凌晨3点啦,哈哈
点亮12星座印记,
pledis 郑恩宇 EP4 个人视频播放量:38,506 点赞量 [+1448, -41]①her voice is actually good, PLEDIS ftw i'm votingfor her too!她的嗓音实际上非常棒,pledis冲啊,为了胜利我也要为她投票!②I still dont know why they dont give the highnote to eunwoo我仍然搞不懂为啥她们不把高音留给恩宇唱③I am SO fucking glad that at least Eunwoo tookthe high notes at 2:33, 2:37 and 2:41.SO. FUCKING. GLAD.我非常满意至少恩宇唱了高音,在2:33, 2:37和2:41等地方,太TM满意了④Pledis literally has the best trainees. they'relike seventeen all good looking yasss说真的,pledis有最棒的练习生,她们就像seventeen一样每个人的颜值都很高⑤If they only give to eunwoo that high note!如果给恩宇唱那个高音该有多好!⑥if you wanna be thankful she took some highnotes, or upset she's not getting enough air-time, VOTE FOR EUNWOO. VOTE FOREUNWOO. VOTE FOR EUNWOO IN YOUR TOP 11, BECAUSE SHE IS THE ONLY ONE IN THISGROUP WHO ISN'T IN THE TOP 11.如果你很感激她唱了一些高音,或遗憾她没有得到足够的镜头,就给我去为恩宇投票!投票!在你的TOP11里为恩宇投票!因为她是这组唯一一个没有进入TOP11的人⑦Pledis trainee killed it in every performance yetthey don't get enough time to shinePledis的练习生在每个表演里都大放异彩,但她们闪耀的时间还不够⑧eunwoo did better than chanmi恩宇唱的比灿美好⑨I think they should give more line forsomi&eunwoo because them voice very strong more than each other in team .我认为她们应该给somi和恩宇多唱一点,因为她们的声音是这个队里面最有力量的⑩Can anyone literally explain to me how they chosetheir positions? Seriously, after viewing the already posted fancams,I can tellthat Somi and Eunwoo had the best vocals? Who in the world chose Chanmi as themain vocal. My jaw dropped at how much better Somi and Eunwoo was...I can sayEunwoo was a bit unstable due to the dance however it is justifiable for her tobe main vocal...This team definitely went by image, popularity and senioritynot skills and capability to do their role...有谁能正经地给我解释一下她们是怎么分配任务的吗?说真的,看完上传的个人视频,我发现somi和恩宇唱的最好。到底是谁选灿美当主唱的? Somi和恩宇唱的多好,我的果酱都掉了。恩宇由于要跳舞,发挥有一点点不稳定,但是应该给她来当主唱的。这队完全就是靠形象、人气和年龄来决定角色的,而不是实力和技巧(11)Eunwoo or somi should have been main vocal forthis. chanmi totally ruined there performance which was good till her super offnotes应该给恩宇或者somi当主唱的,灿美完全毁了这场演出,前面还挺好,直到她完全走调了。(12)Thank god they had this vocal member in theirgroup感谢上帝她们队里面还有这个主唱
点亮12星座印记,
wonder girls 《irony》 1组 团体视频 (金世静、金晓慧等)播放量:187,521 点赞量 [+4510, -120]①The trainer must be touched and proud of sohyeshe really improves a lot here :&) thanks to leader sejeong??导师们一定深受感动,并未晓慧的进步感到骄傲。非常感谢队长时间②Good job Sohye!Sejeong you are a)晓慧干得好!世静你是一位优秀的老师③Except for sohye mistake , the group is perfect!But sohye still showed a lot of improvement, she has the potential除去晓慧的失误,这队表现完美!但晓慧仍然展现了较大进步,她还是有潜力的④Even Sohye sang the wrong lyrics, she still keptgoing like nothing happened. I'm proud of you baby Sohye.即使晓慧唱错了歌词,她就像没事一样继续唱。我为你感到骄傲,晓慧宝贝⑤I want these girls to be in final group :1-Sejung as leader2-Somi as maknae3-Sohey as sub vocal meaby ? (I don't care but iwant her to debut)This is the most girls who stood out for me ?希望最后的组合里有这些妹子,世静当队长,somi当忙内,晓慧当副主唱?(我不管,我希望她能出道)这些妹子是我眼里最出色的。⑥Okey.. I know it's weird but i ship sejeong andsohye?好吧,虽然有点奇怪,但是我把世静和晓慧组成了一对CP⑦I liked this, the rappers were nice &3 Andthat one chick, the main singer or whatever with the most lines - she came toSLAY, cus' her whole performance was fierce af!Rapper们不错,我喜欢。而那位妹子,那位主唱,反正就是唱的最多的那位,她真是酷毙了,因为她的整个表演非常强势⑧Sejeong's smile is my new religion??? She is so sweet,I hope she debuts as the centre too~^_^世静的笑容是我新的信仰。真是很可爱,希望能以中心出道⑨Obvious edinting of mnet tho, the trainer'sreaction, yoojungs reaction and danis reaction had already been used in otherperformances, like whaat?明显就是mnet剪辑搞的鬼,导师的反应、佑贞的翻译和danee的翻译在其他人表演的时候已经放送过了⑩My dear Sejeong is #1 on audience votes andtrending #1 on Naver and Twitter worldwide Get it girl!!! Pledis Girls alsodominate the rankings on Peformance today voted by the audience.. #3 ImNayoung, #7 Kim Minkyung, #9 Kang Yebin, #10 Pinky, #11 Park Siyeon. Thesegirls are totally a threat on this show. Still rooting for Sohye, Jeon Somi andChoi Yoojung! FIGHTING!我亲爱的世静在观众投票里排名第一,在naver和推特上也有排第一的趋势,妹子你成功了!pledis妹子们也占据着榜单【后面翻译过了,就是列举了pledis妹子的排名】(11)All members from top class don't guarantee a goodstage. It's about how the leader can handle team & all teammates makeharmonization.Sejeong got teammate not from top class (just D& F class), but she can lead her team to perform well. Big applause for her& her team.最顶级的队员也无法保证一个出色的舞台,这是由队长如何领导和队员如何协调决定的。世静的队友都不是顶级(只是D和F级),但是她能带领她们表现良好。为她和她的团队热烈鼓掌(12)Damn, I noticed it in the fancam but they are wayTOO disappointed in Sohye getting the lyrics wrong. She still sung it well andperforms the rest of the song really well even when she began with a mistake.Sohye Hwaiting!!TMD,我在个人视频里注意都她们都对晓慧唱错台词感到非常非常失望。虽然她一开始就唱错,但是在余下的时间里都唱得不错,表现得也很好。晓慧加油!!(13)I'm just too shock, Sejeong got 204 votes!! Ithought Some because she have huge popularity! Seems like Sejeong isunpredictable!!! BTW, love you Sejeong to the moon!! ???我非常震惊世静居然拿了204票!!!我本以为她只能凭借巨大的人气有一些,看了世静是难以预料的!!!顺便表白我家世静(14)I don't know which group won, but I feel likethis group had more stage presence/charm and really grasped the song better!Making Hayi the center was really smart cause her visuals stand out a ton andshe dances well! Even her rap section was good. Sejeong's vocals gave thisperformance so much power and soul! The intro for this group was WAY better. Yejisang well and I liked her rap, very strong! Yubin was solid too, she surprisedme! Sohye may have screwed up the lyrics but she didn't let it change anythingand she did great!我不知道哪个队赢了,但是这队舞台表现力更强,魅力更大,歌曲也把握的更好!让夏怡来当中心真是非常聪明的做法,应为她颜值突出,跳舞很好,rap也唱得不错。世静的声音给这首歌注入了力量和灵魂!引入部分比另一组要好得多。艺智唱的不错,大爱她的rap,很有力量!俞斌也很有力量,我惊艳于她的表现!晓慧可能台词出错,但是她毫不动摇,干得好!(15)It's okay sohye it's ok!! We love you anyway :D还成,晓慧啊,已经不错了,我们都会爱你的(16)SEJEONG, SOHYE AND SOMI! I AM ROOTING FOR THESEQUEENS!世静,晓慧和somi!我要支持这些女神!(17)Sejeong was so good!!! And So Hye was so cute andwas paid attention by Mnet. But I think So Hye should stop here. Because shedidn't have base on singing and born ability to sing, so that she learn lyrics/dancing so slowly. Mnet focus on that and made viewers sympathize about thatand vote for her. But all trainees are trying their best, not only her. She haspotential but other trainees also have potential and more talented than her.Anyway, she trained to be an actress. And I think her dream actually to becomean actress. Through this show, So Hye gained popularity. So it will be nice ifshe stops here and Mnet focus on more trainees. A cute So Hye who always triedher best to finish tasks - will be a good image of So Hye on this show.世静真是太棒啦!!!晓慧非常可爱,所以得到了mnet的关注。但是我认为晓慧不应该继续前进了,因为她没有唱歌的基础,也没有天生的唱功,所以她学歌词和舞蹈都很慢。Mnet着重关注这点,借此引发观众的同情心,并为她投票。但是所有的练习生都在努力,不仅仅是她。她是很有潜力,但是其他练习生也有潜力,而且比她更加有才能。再说了,她是被当做演员训练的,所以我想她的梦想应该是做一名演员。通过这个节目,晓慧已经获得了人气。所以她此时离开,mnet转去关注其他练习生就是个很好的决定。可爱的晓慧一直在竭尽全力的完成任务——这将成为她留在节目里的良好形象
点亮12星座印记,
4minute 《hot issue》1组 EP4 (黄秀妍、韩慧利、柳秀儿等)播放量:127,055 点赞量 [+2535, -61]①My gosh I can't handle that rapper'shotness!!!!!!!我的天!我难以抵抗那位rapper 的热情!!!!②1:21 oxygen where i need oxygen !!1分21秒处那里我需要氧气,快点给我氧气!!【注:大家懂的】③Hyeri is so cute oh god!!1 Someone tell me therapper's name!OMG惠利太可爱啦!!有人能告诉我那位rapper的名字吗④WHO IS THE NAME OF THAT BLONDE GIRL OMG SHE KILLME AAAAAAAAH&___&那个金色头发的妹子叫什么名字,OMG我完全被她倾倒啦⑤VOTE FOR HAN HYERI SHE SO PERFECT为韩慧利投票吧,她是如此完美⑥I almost saw some bra lol我几乎可以看到bra啦,哈哈⑦I think this was the best and most balanced teamfrom all! Everything seem perfect together from sexy as fuck Hwang Soyeon toomg so cute i want to die Han Hyeri! Really great! And all vocals, rap anddancing were really clean and stable and nice seriously my favorite team evenif I there is only one girl I'm voting for!所有队伍中,这队表现是最好的,也是最均衡的!!从贼性感的黄秀妍到超可爱的韩慧利,所有的一切都看上去那么完美!!!非常棒!整个歌曲,rap和舞蹈都非常干净平稳和出色,这是我最喜欢的一组,即使我只给其中一位妹子投了票!⑧This group did better overall ... The other grouphad great team work but individually they were vocally weak这组总体上做得更好,另一组团队工作很棒,但单独地说唱功较弱。⑨The rapper is so sexy and the girl with thepigtails is so adorable I can't XDRapper太性感啦,那位扎马尾的妹子非常惹人喜欢⑩Is Suyeon is the name of that freaking blonde hotgirl?那位非常性感火辣的金发妹子是叫秀妍吗?(11)Suyeon remind me of Subin dont know why LOL不知道为啥秀妍使我想起了秀彬【注:来自Dal shabet】,哈哈(12)HOW CAN U GUYS REMEMBER 97 NAMES IT WAS HARD FORME TO REMEMBER IKONS NAMES HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT你们是咋记住这97个妹子们的名字的,熟记明星的名字我来说太难了,我该咋办
点亮12星座印记,
pledis 朴诗妍 EP3 个人视频播放量:55,580 点赞量 [+2097, -38]①She is a rapper but she sings like a main vocal.Iam looking forward to see her rap more in the show becoz she can rapamazingly!!她是一名rapper,但她却唱的像主唱一样。我很期待在节目里多听到她的rap,因为她的rap非常棒!!!②her voice is cute n somehow her face reminds meof irene RV :v她的声音很可爱,但她的脸总使我想起Red Velvet的裴珠泫③she doesn't have the idol look. she has the&miss Korea&___;她长得不像偶像,长得像韩国小姐④How is it possible for Siyeon to sound evenbetter on this fancam when she already sounded amazing on the actual show?时妍是怎么做到在个人视频里听起来比节目更加棒的?⑤pledis girls are so talentedpledis的妹子们都很有实力⑥that was the clearest high note ive heard in thisshow :D那段高音是我在整个节目里听起来最干净的高音⑦Who is this pretty lady love her smile so muchand her singing what's her name, I think I'm falling in love with her ????那这位漂亮的妹子是谁啊,大爱她的笑容和歌声。我感觉我已经坠入爱河啦⑧She's pretty and talented but too bad produce 101is base on popularity她漂亮又有才,很遗憾的是produce101基本只看人气⑨siyeon is defini look atthose visuals, those vocals and she can even rap!! o((^▽^))o she's the prettiest, most talented littlerose~时妍绝对是一个全面手,看看她的颜值,唱功,甚至是rap!!!她是最漂亮、最有才的小美眉⑩Pledis girls tearing up the stage! Keep up thehard work, girls!!Pledis妹子们成功闪耀舞台!继续努力,妹子们!!(11)She will be the darling of commercials I'msure....她未来肯定会成为广告界的宠儿(12)For me she is still the little girl from Bang!A~ing and Love Letter, but she finally needs her chance to shine. She does sowell at everything and almost 8 years of training... ahhh, my bias needs allthe love!在我看来,她仍旧是《bang》、《A~ing》和《Love Letter》里的那位小妹妹,但她还是需要寻求能够大放异彩的平台。她所有地方都做得很好,当了差不多8年练习生。啊啊啊,我的本命需要心中所有的爱(13)she looks slightly a bit jin of lovelyz她长得有点点像lovelyz的朴明恩
点亮12星座印记,
afterschool《ah》1组 EP4 团体视频(林娜英等)播放量:87,481 点赞量 [+1248, -43]①Kahi judging so well LOL... good job Nayoung andthe rapper, sorry i dunno her name..嘉熙在评审这好好玩,娜英和那位rapper干得不错,抱歉我不知道她的名字②Slayyyyy Ice Queen!冰公主太帅啦!③Nayoung's legs are longer than my whole body lol娜英的腿比我整个身子都长,哈哈④Kahi be like&Thisis my debut song, if you f*** up anything I'll cut you&on thebright side, Nayoung has a Fanboy there lowl嘉熙好像在说“这可是我的出道曲,如果你们演砸了的话,嘿嘿嘿”【直译就不发了,防吞】说说好的一点,娜英在台下有一位狂热粉丝⑤NAYOUNG!!!!!PLEDIS GIRLS FIGHTING!!!1娜英!!!pledis妹子们加油!!!⑥WAYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER than the other one比另一队好太太太太多啦⑦That dramatic closeup on Kahi lmao. Nayoung didreally well!! 160 votes damn.那个嘉熙的特写镜头把我逗乐了,娜英做得好!!TMD160票⑧i miss afterschool so freaking much我好想念afterschool⑨nayoung did so great she steals my attention allthe way娜英做得太好了,一直吸引着我的注意力⑩Kahi reactions are life seriously! I love her inthis show (not only I love her as a whole but I just don't want to write anessay about how much I adore her) she's a strict coach but not in a bitchy wayI love hers &Riyu-ya!& during Riyu's rap which was in my opinion thebest part of this performance but I like this team overall and Nayoung has theidol vibe for sure!嘉熙的反应真是非常生动,我在这节目里很喜欢她(不仅仅是喜欢她本身,不过我不想撰文表达我有多喜欢她)。她是一名严师,却不讨人厌。大爱在利俞唱rap时她那一句“利俞呀!”,在我看来是这场演出里最棒的地方,不过我还是很喜欢整个队的,娜英非常有偶像的气质。?i really get uee vibes from nayoung说真的,pledis的练习生的独一无二的!艺彬在这场演出了酷毙了?Everytime the new episode of this show isreleased, there is absolutely one or two girls who catch my eyes :3 aftersejeong, yoojung, and now im nayoung tho XD我最喜欢的艺彬和敏京在同一队?Im Nayoung ranked #3!!!!!! WOOOW bravo!!!Actually my fav of this group si Siwon though xD我的娜英排在第三!!!哇塞,恭喜你!!!其实这个队我最喜欢的是姜时媛?Nayoung is like a perfect version of Uee lmao.More facial expressions, better proportions, great singer/dancer/rapper, goodleader... like it is crazy.Kahi judging hard af hahahaha she's like&This is my song you better fucking sing it good&娜英像是完美版uee,哈哈。更多的表情,更好的身材比例,优异的主唱/领舞/rapper,出色的队长,真是令人疯狂。【不知道在说啥】,嘉熙好像在说“这可是我的歌,都TM给我好好唱”
点亮12星座印记,
f(x) 《la cha ta》1组 (danee等)播放量:80,016 点赞量 [+1216, -117]①Dani looks like KrystalDanee长得像Krystal②I really hate that white shirt girl voice..我非常讨厌穿白色上衣的那位妹子的声音③Maybe their performance is too messy! I watchDoyeon's team and their arrangement is beautiful! I love Dani, maybe she's tooyoung to be a leader!!也许她们的表演实在是太乱了!我看度妍她们队,她们就编排得很优秀!我很喜欢danee,但是给她当队长还是太年轻了④Dani has become really pretty with age, but sheneeds improvement on that singing :/That girlwith the white pants, I like her - she got that spunk that fits well with thesong~Danee随着年龄的增长越来越漂亮啦,但是她还需要改进唱功。我挺喜欢那位穿白裤子的妹子,她的果敢非常适合这首歌⑤Dani has potential, she may not have the bestvocals, but she has that presence, and her dancing is great. And a bonus is shespeaks English.Tho I dont like hair for some reason lol, eversince her 'T-ARA days'.//Idk where that white shirt girl is from but sheshould really consider becoming a permanent rapper instead lolDanee很有潜力,也许没有最棒的嗓音,但她很有存在感,舞蹈也很好。此外,她英语很溜。不过我从她T-ARA days开始就欣赏不来她的发型,哈哈。我不管那位穿白色上衣的妹子来自哪里,她可以考虑成为一名rapper了,而不应该是偶像⑥No one's talking about park sehee but she killedthat rap!!!都没有人讨论朴世希啊,她那段rap太帅啦⑦the blonde girl is great but that hairstyledoesn't fit her well那位金发妹子不错,但是发型不适合她⑧Dani looks like Krystal but definitely doesn'tsing like her. Dani needs a lot of work on her voiceDanee长得像Krystal,但是唱的不像。Danee需要多打磨一下唱功⑨5 girls and only one girl covers all the heavyparts of the vocal ?这里有5名妹子,但只有一个妹子承担了大部分歌词⑩Dani is my favourite. She has f(x) vibe,especially Krystal. I somehow grateful that she's not debut as T-Ara member. no offense我最喜欢danee,有一种fx的感觉,特别是Krystal。不知怎么的,我有点感激她没有出道成为tara成员,无意冒犯哈
点亮12星座印记,
Fantagio 金度妍 EP4 个人视频播放量:26,703 点赞量 [+667, -36]①she reminds me of anda. their faces kinda looksimilar(?)她使我想起了anda,她们的脸有点像(?)②She's so beatiful, hopefully she'll be part ofthe 11 winners.她非常漂亮,希望她能成为11人之一③shes so pretty omgOMG她非常美丽 ④woah she's so beautiful and so skinny!!!哇塞,她真是又瘦又美丽⑤doyeon so pretty度妍真漂亮⑥Doyeon fighting! vote for her!度妍加油!为她投票吧⑦Mnet killing us w/ eye contact version of KimDoyeon fancam?Mnet放大招,上传了金度妍眼神交流版的个人视频
点亮12星座印记,
M&H 吴书晶 EP4 个人视频 播放量:52,295 点赞量 [+480, -220]①shes tallented but her personality is just meh她实力不错,但是她的性格就啧啧。。。②Her ranking is &A&. But her attitude is&F&. So that kind of balance things out a bit.她的排名是“A”等,但是她的态度是“F”等的。所以差不多相抵消了③Her face expression is so good: pretty, a littlebit cold but still bright and nice smile. She looks like Crystal Liu (a famousactress in China)She is suitable to be an idol &3她的面部表情很不错,唯美,带一点冷酷,但是笑容阳光美丽。她长得像刘亦菲,非常适合当一名偶像。 ④She has a really pretty voice and charming facebut she needs to fix her attitude. Ahn yeseul has nothing to say but prettygenuine words to her but she always talked and act cold towards yeseul. Ireally like her but her foxy attitude is hard to ignore.她的嗓音很美丽,脸蛋很迷人,但是得改正她的态度。艺瑟提到她的除了好话之外啥也没说,但是她总是说艺瑟的坏话,还对艺瑟冷眼相待。我很喜欢她,但是她那像狐狸精一样的态度又难以让人忽略⑤She's pretty.... I used to like her until shesaid that Yeseub looks like a potato.......while Yeseub said that Seojung'svoice is as pretty as her look.她很漂亮,我曾经很喜欢她,直到她说艺瑟长得像一颗土豆,然而艺瑟说的却是书晶的声音像她的外表一样美丽。⑥I just can't like her. She's so meh我就是不大喜欢她,她实在是啧啧。。。。
点亮12星座印记,
EP1 朴素妍 个人视频播放量:109,594 点赞量 [+1500, -63]①idk why but she reminds me of GaIn XD不知道为啥,她使我想起孙佳仁②is she the girl from kpopstar??? bc if so she'samazing rooting for her她是不是那我来自kpopstar的妹子???如果是的话真是太棒了,支持她③She's the back dancer for IU right ?她是那个IU的伴舞对吧?④YESSSSSSSS she and somi are my faves!Yes,大爱她和somi!⑤Her wig About to fall lol I like her and theperformance她的假发就快要掉了,哈哈。我很喜欢她本人和她的表演⑥OMG I've been a fan of SoYeon since K-Pop Star.Her rapping skill has improved so much. Fighting SoYeon &3OMG,我从kpopstar开始一直是素妍的粉丝,她的rap技巧大有长进。加油素妍⑦She has everything. I hope she will make it !她表现全面,希望她能成功
点亮12星座印记,
sistar 《push push》 2组(shin等)播放量:808,046 点赞量 [+14357, -668]①They did so great ! Chungah is pure fire I loveher !! **她们表现得很棒棒!青夏非常火辣,大爱!!②0:23 I like theunique vibe she gives!!!!我很喜欢23秒处那个独特的气氛【指金青夏】③Shin has sweet yet sexy visuals and charisma. Shegives me Suzy vibes tbh.Shin有可爱,又性感,又有魅力,给我一种秀智的感觉④who was the first singer? she was great第一个唱歌的是谁?她很不错【忘记妹子是谁了,大家自行翻视频】⑤Shin did so well..btw ..where is somi team..??Shin做得很棒,话说somi那队在哪呢⑥0:45 oh god, I cannot stop having the feeling that she looks like Momo's vibe :)) So acttractivein dancing.45秒处,我的天啊,不禁想到她【青夏】有种momo【不知道是谁】的感觉,跳舞的时候很有吸引力⑦i still dont understand why this team lost我仍旧不明白为啥这组输了⑧Omg the girl @ 0:43 & 0:56 is so prettyand has that stage presence !OMG,43秒和56秒处的那个妹子太漂亮了,并且很有舞台存在感!【指青夏】⑨Shin reminds me of Vivian Chow (Cantonese singer):) so pretty and energetic!Shin是我想起了周慧敏,非常美丽有活力⑩Wait!!!!! Wait!!! Isn't that girl who startsinging first is the one who sing hidden singer with taeyeon??!!! Someoneplease tell me that im right!!!等等!!等等!!第一个开口唱歌的妹子是不是参加我《隐藏歌手》泰妍那期??!!来人啊,快点来说我是对的!!(11)Oh My Gosh. Who's the girl at 0:56 and 1:11? She is theprettiest, dances the best (I esp. like how elegantly she performs the&push push& move) and she has a beautiful mature voice... WHAT'S HERNAME PLEAAASE.我的天啊,56秒和1分11秒处的妹子是谁?【注:青夏】她是最漂亮的,舞蹈跳得最好(我特别喜欢她跳“push push”那段优美姿态),嗓音也美丽成熟。拜托告诉我她的名字(12)That girl from Hong kong and the girl fromM&H ...Favs! for this group :P这队里面我很喜欢那位香港来的妹子和M&H的妹子
点亮12星座印记,
kara《break it》1组(金娜英等)播放量:67,448 点赞量 [+839, -38]①Poor Nayoung. She did very good. T_T可怜的娜英,她做得那么好,呜呜②Nayoung is gorgeous wtf娜英真TM美丽③who's the one who hit that note??like, girlima vote for you - you can get it lol那个唱高音的妹子是谁?【注:娜英】妹子我要为你投票,你能行 ④Both teams did very well! Happy IU girl got toredeem herself a bit ?两个队做得都不错,那个IU妹子终于为自己挽回了一些颜面⑤poor nayoung. she fought for Irony but she lostso she ended up with Break It. on top of that, since she was the last one tochoose a song, she was left with the trainees that no one else chose lolnayoung literally had no choice in the song and her members omg and then herteam lost by one point, i feel bad for her可怜的娜英,她本来力争《irony》的,不过她输了,导致只能唱《break it》的。然后她既然是最后一个选歌的,她只能和那些没人选择的练习生组队。娜英在歌曲和成员方面都没有丝毫选择余地,接着她的队伍以一分之差落败,我为她感到很遗憾⑥That nayoung face look kind of old娜英的脸看上去有一点点老气。⑦KIM NAYOUNG YES⑧wow well done Kim Nayoung!!! You're so pretty!!!Even your team lost but we love you!!! muaachh!!!哇塞,娜英做得很好!!!你是多么的美丽!!!即使你们队输了,我们也爱你!!!么么哒⑨I really liked the harmony at 1:11 but I couldn't figure out who the other singer and then Ilooked better and it was seo hyeung. Dang while she wasn't as good at herindividual parts, probably due to nervousness (she's so adorable), she killedat the harmony parts我非常喜欢她们在1:11处的那段和声,但我实在认不出另外一个唱歌的妹子是谁,我仔细看了看,是书馨。尽管当初她可能因为太紧张(她很讨人喜欢),个人表演时发挥不佳,但是在和声部分表现非常棒⑩Honestly as a kamilia, props to both group whocovered this song because no one have done it before. And I can just say thatthough many parts and dances were lacking it was such a hard song to do.老实说作为一名kamilia【注:kara粉丝】,非常感谢两队翻唱了这首歌,因为之前从没有人唱过。这首歌很难唱,所以很多歌词和舞蹈都被缩减了(11)I cant take my eyes off Nayoung - Woow good job girls!! (That Jellyfish Girls moment though:'') )我的眼睛无法离开娜英,做得好,妹子们(我这条指的是jellyfish妹子们)(12)I prefer this performance我更喜欢这队的表演(13)the song sounds like britney spears's song这个有点像小甜甜布莱尼的歌【注:我也同意】(14)Nayoung really shine!娜英真是光彩夺目(15)Hum.... After watching this I'm confused. Why youall like this performance more ? The lead vocal from the other team is waaaaybetter and stable. Everyone praise the girl in black but imo she's totallyoverrated.呃。。。看完这个视频我有点困惑,为啥你们都更喜欢这队的表演?另一队的那个主唱比这队好太多,也更加稳定。所有人都在表扬那位穿黑衣服的妹子,但是在我看来她是完全被高估了
点亮12星座印记,
EP1 somi 个人视频播放量:637,373 点赞量 [+12821, -577]①Her voice at 0:16surprised me.她在0:16处的嗓音震惊到我了②Somi fighting! ??!I feel sadbecause it seems that some trainees want to intimidate SomiSomi加油!看到好像练习生想威胁somi我感到不是很开心③She look like Demi Lovato..Fighting Somi ? 她长得像黛米·洛瓦托,somi加油!④her performance on sixteen are better than this:( , don't give it up somi !! fighting !!她在《sixteen》上的表演要比这个好得多,somi不要放弃啊,加油!!!⑤Lets debut Somi !!! Love to see other contestantspressed face ?让我们帮somi出道吧!!!乐意看到其他练习生一脸紧张的样子⑥Still can't get over the fact that she didn'tdebut with twice. /okay.i know its her age/ but srsly. she's a total package!she can even debut solo! believe me she's the next ace of jyp!她还尚未从没能以twice出道的显示中摆脱出来。我知道现在是她的时代,但是她真的超级有才华!她甚至能够以solo出道!她就是JYP下一代的ace!⑦way to go somi!!!! most viewed considering you'rethe only one and not a group! ???干得好,somi!!!播放量最多,而且你还是独自表演而不是组合⑧'Charisma' is the best of JYP trainee. Somi mightnot be the best singer, rapper or dancer, but her combination and charisma areenough to get &A&. #TeamSomiJYP练习生最大的优点就是“魅力”,somi也许不是最强的主唱、rapper或领舞,但是她综合水平和魅力能够让她拿到“A”#力挺somi⑨Lol the other contestant cant accept the factthat shes in A group.. and i was like : &dear girls.. she has what most ofyou lack.. A STAR CHARM& she's born to be on the stage.. thats why she getA.呵呵,其他练习生无法接受她进入A组的事实,然后我就想说“亲爱的妹子们,她有的是你们最缺乏的——明星气质”她生来就是要站上舞台的,所以她才能拿到A。⑩I feel like something was holding Somi back inthis performance. Is she worried or nervous about something? Regardless, Somiwill do great in this competition. She truly deserves debuting soon. SOMIFIGHTING!!感觉在这表演中有什么东西阻碍了somi,是不是她在担心或者紧张?不管怎样,somi在这场比赛里会做得很棒的,她真心值得尽快出道。Somi加油!!(11)If we remove her JYP status, we can totally say thatshe has a lot of stage presence and got this 'idol' aura. She can also sing,rap, dance and speak english & korean. Oh! and she has a great toned bodyand a beautiful face. We aren't fans of her just bc of JYP or Sixteen. Andhaters are gonna hate!!如果我们去掉她JYP的身份,得承认她有很强大的舞台存在感和“偶像”气质。她能唱歌、rap、跳舞和说英语&韩语。她还有良好的身材和漂亮的脸蛋,我们是不是因为她来自JYP或者因为《sixteen》才成为她的粉丝的。黑子们随便黑!!!(12)for those that feel that she deserves a B I don'tagreed , she got my attention the second the music starts which is mostimportant, her singing and dancing ability maybe only passable , but as a judge(if I'm a judge of the show ) what I'm looking for isn't a solo but a groupmember , she has it all to debut in a girl group . I read some said that thegirls say she got an A cause she's JYP ,that's not true at all it means thosegirls don't understand what the judges want我不同意那些说她应该拿“B”的人,音乐一开始,她就吸引了我注意力,这点是最重要的。她的唱歌和舞蹈也许只是尚可,但是作为评委(如果我是节目里的评委的话),我寻求的不是solo明星,而是组合成员,她有作为女团出道的一切。我看到有妹子说她能拿A,是因为她来自JYP,那压根不是事实,只能说那些妹子不理解评委想要的是什么(13)i have feeling jyp will make her as leader in hisnew girl grp.. she has a lot experiences..我感觉jyp会让somi担任下一个女团的队长,她已经如此有经验了。(14)THROUGH ALL VIDEO , SHE GET THE MOST VIEWERS&.&AND SHE WILL WIN &.&LOVE YA SOMI所有的视频中,她的播放量是最多的,她一定能赢的,大爱somi(15)She can sing well also rap even she doesn't astrong vocal but she really can sing. She've got a pretty face, good body andher personal charming. I love her &3她会唱歌也会rap即使她不是实力派主唱但是她真的能唱。她脸蛋很漂亮,身材很好,还有个人魅力,大爱(16)SOMI WAS BORN TWO DAYS AFTER ME THE SAME YEAR ANDWTF SHE IS DOING ALL OF THIS STUFF AND I'M JUST EATING AND PLAYING VIDEO GAMESI'M DONE WITH MYSELF BYESomi就比我出生晚两天,她都做了这些事而我TM只是在吃喝玩游戏,真是受够我自己了(17)it is my opinion, i think she sing good but it isthat her dancing is a bit stiff and it seem not natural !! And the back upvocal is too loud 再我看来,她唱的不错,但是她的舞蹈有点僵硬,看上去不够自然!!还有伴唱太吵了
点亮12星座印记,
EP1 MBK 团队视频播放量:357,270 点赞量 [+3701, -294]①Why they didn't sing some of T-ara or MBK songs?她们为啥不唱些tara或者mbk的歌?②wrong songCathyshould sing rapanyway, I think they will have another chancebecause Cathy and Dani have A on pick me ver2MBK FIGHTING THIS JUST THE beginning I know youwill show us more talents选曲失败,cathy应该唱rap的,不过她们应该会再有一次机会,因为cathy和danee在《pick me》第2版里面拿了A。MBK加油,这才仅仅是开始,她们会给我们展现更多才能的③Wrong song, the should sing something like Do YouKnow Me? or So crazy. 错误的选曲,她们应该唱一些比如《Do You Know Me?》或者《So crazy》④The other girls looked intimidated by them ?其他妹子们已经被她们吓到了⑤when it comes to visual I think somi and mbkgirls will slay the others but I think the judges favor Dani in MBK maybe cuzshe's from the states like Somi that's why they treat them differently.谈到颜值,我认为somi和mbk妹子们可以独步天下。我想导师mbk中偏爱danee的原因是她的处境和somi相同,所以导师给她们不一样的待遇⑥its pretty obvious why dani got B while the other2 C.. look at it not being bias check the charisma on stage or we can call itstage present,dani got the part she really show her charm and as i know she'sgood at rapping but she prove she improved her vocal too this time may not beoutstanding but not bad on live,on cathy part too bad why this song? no rapthat will show her strong point and on chaeyeon the girl is undeniably high invisual but singing she need more effort for it to be notice actually shereminds me of jiyeon,ji visual before also so noticiable but her singing islucking but as yr goes by she totally improve now so hope for chaeyeon samedanee拿B,另两个拿C的原因是显而易见的,不是我偏心,看看舞台上的魅力,或者我们常说的舞台存在感,danee在她那部分里展现出了她的魅力。据我所知,她擅长rap,但她这次也证明了她唱功上的进步,也许不是很优秀,但是现场看还不赖。Cathy那部分太糟糕了,为啥选这首歌,又没有能展现她长处的rap。至于采妍,不可否认她颜值很高,但是她得多下点功夫在唱歌方面,才能引起关注,事实上她使我想起了朴智妍。智妍之前也是颜值高,唱功差。但是这些年过去了,她的唱功大有长进,希望采妍也一样⑦I don't care what song they choose as long asthey can give justice to it or maybe closer or better than the original. Danihas more charisma than the two, Cathy need to show more while Chaeyeon mustlimit her smile on the performance. Anyway I will support these 3 girls untilthey win. MBK Team Fighting!!!我才不管她们选择了哪首歌,只要她们唱的和原唱一样,接近一样或者超过原唱。Danee比两个人有更大的魅力。Cathy需要多笑,采妍一定要在表演时抑制住她的笑容。不管怎样,我都支持这三个妹子,直到她们取得胜利。MBK队加油!!!⑧Somehow in some angles, Dani looks like a mix ofKrystal and Suzy. NOT COMPARING! Don't want to start a war with war freak fans.Anyway, I really wish they performed a t-ara song.从某些角度上看,danee长得像Krystal和秀智的结合体。我不是在比较!我可不想与那些狂热粉开战。不过,我挺希望她们能唱一首tara的歌⑨Dani looks like Suzy and Krystal mixed?danee长得像Krystal和秀智的结合体⑩Chaeyeon did very well in my opinion. To badCathy couldn't show off, but she seemed to be doing well nonetheless. Dani hadfar less energy and charisma than the other two. But nonetheless I willcontinue to root for Dani!采妍在我看来表现得非常好。遗憾的是cathy无法展现她的才华,不过她看上去做得不错。Danee跟另外两个比起来缺乏活力与魅力。不过我还是会继续支持danee的(11)i hope they will sing TTL or IGCBOY in nextprogram or other T-ARA's songDani and Chaeyeon is so beautiful. And Dani'sdance perfect. Chaeyeon's dance so bad (too much :'(). I'm so sorry. Cathy'sdance very good but Cathy disappoint meI hope MBK Team will succeedMBKTeam Fighting!我希望她们在下阶段唱《TTL》或《IGCBOY》或者其他tara的歌。Danee和采妍非常漂亮,danee的舞蹈很完美,而采妍的舞蹈很糟糕。我非常抱歉,cathy的舞蹈不错,但是仍然令我感到失望。希望MBK队能取得成功,MBK队加油!(12)most of the comments wanted Cathy show off herbadass rap but why MBK gives this shitty song!!! Damn it!!! There are a lot ofT-ara's song that really suit them such as Wanna Play??大多数评论都说希望cathy展示她的rap,叱问为啥mbk要唱选这么差劲的歌!!TMD,tara有很多非常适合她们的歌,比如《wanna play》(13)it really just doesn't sit well with me how they(temporarily) left DIA (a successful DEBUT group who needs their talent tosurvive) to join a variety show only for trainees that haven't had their breakyet...but i'm always rooting for dani &33 fighting!!!我还是不能接受她们(暂时)离开DIA(一个成功的刚出道组合,而且需要她们的才能来闯荡歌谣界)去参加一个只面向练习生的综艺节目【后面有一句有点奇怪,不翻译了】,不过我一直是支持danee的,加油!!!
点亮12星座印记,
wonder girls 《irony》 2 组 (李海仁等)播放量:127,575 点赞量 [+1379, -139]①Lee Hae In really got that actress look! hope shegets popular soon李海仁真的有一张演员脸,希望她能快点有人气②I feel like this performance was definitelycleaner than the other one. However the other performance had more charm/stagepresence to it and I liked their arrangement of vocals better because ofSejeong. This group was more stable, although the other group had morepower/soul to it. I also preferred the rapping of the other group.我想这队的表演比另外一队要干净利落很多,然而,另一队的表演有更多的魅力和更强的舞台存在感,因为世静所以我更喜欢她们歌曲的编排。这组表现更平稳,然后另一队有更多的力量和灵魂,我还比较喜欢另一队的rapper③0:09 it's like ahjumma eating ice cream lol. Laughing hard athim0:09好像大妈在吃冰激凌,哈哈,对他大笑④This team did better than Sejeong's team but toobad Sejeong did the best out of them all so her team actually won.这队比世静那队要好,不过遗憾的是世静所有人里做得最好,所以她的队赢了⑤This team was nice but so sad this programe wasabout popularity这队不错,但难过的是这节目靠的是人气⑥Haein unnie &3海仁欧尼,么么哒⑦Haein nuna is so gorgeous :D海仁努纳好漂亮啊⑧i like this team moreall theydo is really well我更喜欢她们队,所有的一切都非常棒⑨I love this team and Haein and I think they didreally great job and I think I liked this performance better than the otherteam but remember how the voting was working. Not voting for a team but for anindividual trainee and this is why the other team won because Sejeong charm andskill are the best in this show in my opinion but Haein is the top 11 for sure!She's trained well how to perform and her talent and looks are so great! Thisis SS ent, best quality (sneaky ninja Herose and SM17E) XDDD大爱这队和海仁,我认为她们做得得很不错,也更喜欢她们队的表演。但是得记住投票规则,不是为一个队投票,而是为单个练习生投票,这就是为啥另一队赢了,因为世静的魅力和实力是这场表演里最强的。但是海仁一定会进入TOP11中的!她熟知怎么表演,实力和表情都非常棒!!这歌手ss公司,实力最强【括号里不知道说的什么】
点亮12星座印记,
EP06 《Call Me Baby》 (VOCAL)【郑恩宇、安艺瑟等】播放量:360,474 点赞量 [+12996, -452]①better than the original唱得比原唱还好②literally why are people saying this is betterthan the original it may be the same lyrics and all but that's it the style isso different since this is more focused on the vocals. it's quite annoyingseeing people saying this is better it's like you're bringing down the originalartists just stop. it's totally different things. just watch and appreciate thedamn performance smh the girls were amazing tho为啥大家都说这个比原唱唱得好啊,就只是歌词一样,风格完全不同,这个要更加注重唱功。看到大家都说这个比原唱好,真是恼火,拜托不要踩原唱歌手好吗。完全不一样的东东,乖乖看着欣赏就可以了,当然这几个妹子也不错。③its really really better then original真的真的比原唱唱得好④lol at the high note? still great butcan't beat the original那段高音真是呵呵哒,还可以但是比不过原唱⑤LMAO for the people that said it was better thanthe original. EXO's version is for dance and this is focus to the vocals. Itstwo different genres lol The trainees did a great job tho! Will wait forBaekhyun, D.O and Chen to do Call Me Baby of this version!!看到有人说这个比原唱好,真是笑死我了。EXO的版本是舞曲,这个要注重于演唱。完全是俩不一样的风格,呵呵。不过这些练习生表演的不错,等着伯贤、D.O和Chen也来一个这个版本的《Call Me Baby》⑥That was bad表演得真糟糕⑦is that heize of unpretty rapstar @00:59 omg00:59那里是不是《unprettyrapstar》里的heize啊,OMG⑧The two in the left fit more if they do solo orduet, their voice doesnt sound good in a group左边那两个如果solo或者二重唱的话更加合适,她们的嗓音在这个组合里面很难听⑨seriously we need studio version of thisperformance TT TT They are so good我们真心需要这个表演的录音师版本5555真的是非常棒⑩0:16 lol0:16处哈哈【具体自己去看视频】(11)this is good but the original is better唱得不错,不过原唱更好(12)Who's the girl on the right (in red shorts)? Ilike her the best最右边的那个妹子(红色短裤的)是谁?她唱的最好(13)Is eunwoo the center girl??中间那个妹子是不是恩宇啊??(14)this is pretty good actually but no one can doBaek and D.O's parts as good as them这个老实说已经不错了,不过没有人能唱好伯贤和D.O的部分(15)AHN YESEUL!!! &3 &3 &3安艺瑟,么么哒
点亮12星座印记,
EP06 《MONSTER》 (VOCAL)【李秀敏、许灿美等】播放量:203,485 点赞量 [+4541, -129]①Chanmi is really good灿美真是表现非常不错②Wich one of them is Kyungwon ?哪一个是景媛?③I love Chamni and Minkyeong I hope they make itmore than that rude ass bitch yeunjung.大爱灿美和敏京,希望她们能打败那个粗鲁的小婊砸延静④1:14 thevoice crack sounded so cool1:14那段沙哑的声音非常棒⑤0:12 is thatjinyoung from B1A4?0:12处是不是B1A4的真英啊?⑥i hate chanmi to much!!非常讨厌灿美!!⑦Lol now everyone are like wow chanmi good job blabla呵呵,现在大家就“哇塞,灿美做得很棒”blabla⑧Also how did that fantagio girl get 1st??? WhenChanmi and Minkyung gutted everyone???那个fantagio的妹子是怎么拿到第一的???啥时候灿美和敏京这么不得人心???⑨minkyung fighting ~! pledis girl fighting !~~~敏京加油,pledis妹子们加油!!
点亮12星座印记,
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 produce101 bangbnag 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信