我喜欢的体育明星作文英语作文用被动语态

帮忙写一篇关于你最喜欢的体育运动的英语作文.以题目为我最喜欢的体育运动写一篇英语作文.100字左右、
There are so many sports we can play these days, but among them, I like to play basketball best. I learnt to play it when I was 11 years old.Playing basketball can bring me some good friends, they have something in common with me, they always ask me
And we can always share our skills together. We learnt what teamwork is from playing basketball. Sometimes we watch NBA games together, my favourite NBA star is Yao Ming, he is very modest, too.We usually play basketball after school and on the weekends as well. I feel very happy when I pass my ball to my pals. We always cheer when we win the games.I hope I can play basketball as well as Yao Ming someday in the future.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码写作中被动语态使用要点_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
写作中被动语态使用要点
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢求学霸写一篇英语作文,是有关于踢足球爱好的作业 要求:要用一个定语从句,用一个被动语态,用5个短语 字数100个单词左右
I have many hobbies ,but the one I like most is football. I like play football with my friends.When the weekends come,we goto play football on the yard.And I also like to watch football games.My favourite football star is Kaka. Playing football is a teamwork,so I never paly it myself. when chance appear,I will pass the ball to my partener. I love this game!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码帮忙写一篇被动语态的英语作文题材不限 50字左右就行了 不用写太多
The Mid-Autumn festival is a traditional Chinese Festival celebrated by all the Chinese people.It’s widely recognized as a festival that a family get together.The Mid-Autumn Festival is celebrated on the fifteenth day of the eighth lunar month.On that night,it can be seen that the moon is brighter and fuller than any other night.The Mid-Autumn Festival is celebrated by eating mooncakes.The mooncakes are delicious.It's liked by all the children.at night,a big party is usually held by the families .They like chatting with each other.Many things are talked about .A lot of nice things will be provided,too.After dinner,they watch the moon,as in China a full moon is considered as a symbol of family reunion.the story of Chang E will be told.She was made flew to the moon and live in the Moon Palace.What a beautiful story!实在没有办法全部是被动了!不过我相信你们老师不会那么无聊的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码兄弟们,帮忙写一篇英语作文,题目&&我喜欢的体育明星&&100词就够,谢了.急用._百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 我喜欢的体育明星林丹 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信