两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
Unit 3 Looking good, feeling good
上传于||文档简介
&&牛​津​高​中​英​语​ ​课​件
大小:4.59MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢歌词i am feeling is no one and i just like you 求歌名_百度知道【欧美Music】首发抢鲜Will.i.am新歌Feeling Myself,携手麦粒_欧美音乐吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:238,443贴子:
【欧美Music】首发抢鲜Will.i.am新歌Feeling Myself,携手麦粒收藏
最新资讯,Will.i.am新歌Feeling Myself,ft.麦粒,Wiz Khalifa & French Montana。第一次听印象还不错,再听就上瘾了,随它自己循环,懒得改播放顺序了。此次阵营比较大,自从转型一夜爆红后,麦粒近来的消息比较少,新歌的出炉,应该会引起大众的关注。整首歌走的还是Will.i.am独特的电音风格,只是削弱了重节奏电音,一如既往的说唱,不说很抢耳,至少也是很顺耳。依我看,过几天这首歌涨势是必然的。
欧美流行音乐欧美新晋天后,词曲创作者欧美流行音乐携魔力电音摇滚,燃爆魅力狂欢夜
因为百度、优酷什么的还没有,试听我只能链接我的网盘了
顺便附个歌词,比较简单,就不翻译了I'll be everywhere, everybody know meSuper, super fresh, what a dope stylingHunny on my wrist, couple karats on my neckGivenchy, keep the chickens in checkAll these car keys, drive them chickens to my cribJewel heel, got somebody slipping in my bedShe give me IQ, that mean she get a headI just give the beats, so don't give a bread'Cause we be in the clubBottles on deckAnd god dammit, god dammitI'm feeling myself'Cause I'mma get it allAnd I'mma throw it upLike god dammit, god dammitI'm feeling myselfLook up in the mirrorAnd the mirror look at meThe mirror be like baby you the sh*tGod dammit you the sh*tYou the sh*t, you the sh*tGod dammit you the sh*tGod dammit you the sh*tYou the sh*t, you the sh*t[French Montana]I be everywhere, everybody know meCatch me in the club hundred bottles on meI get busy like a one lineIn the drop getting head baby never mindWe gettin' money why you playing with itPool in the crib you could land a water plane in itSlick Rick looking at the mirrorBig Daddy Kane [?] like Shakira1.5 custom made carMe and will table looking like the barI love bad bitches that's my fuckin' problemAnd I don't give a fuck that's my fuckin' problem[will.i.am]And I don't give a fuck that's my whole AnnotatemoI rock the whole globe with no problemoBeen rocking coats since my first demoAnd now I'm banging hoes in the continentalAnd I done seen me slidin' out my dope rideI open up the doors, suicideI came from the bottom, the sewer sideI made it to the top cus I do it flyFeelin' fuckin' lucky like the fuckin' IrishI see the whole game from my third IrisI tour the whole word like a dirty pirateTo give the whole world some Miley Cyrus[Miley Cyrus]Now everybody trippin' like they poppin' molAnnotatelyUp in the club, is where you can find meI do it real big never do it tinyIf you about that bullshit please don't remind meI step in this motherfucker just to make it workI get on the floor just to make that booty twerkShake, shake that ass like a, like an expertShake, shake that ass like a, like an expertI'll be everywhere, everybody know meSuper, super fresh, what a dope stylingHunny on my wrist, couple karats on my neckGivenchy, keep the chickens in checkAll these car keys, drive them chickens to my cribJewel heel, got somebody slipping in my bedShe give me IQ, that mean she get a headI just give the beats, so don't give a bread'Cause we be in the clubBottles on deckAnd god dammit, god dammitI'm feeling myself'Cause I'mma get it allAnd I'mma throw it upLike god dammit, god dammitI'm feeling myself[Wiz Khalifa]Doobie in my hand, Rollie on my wristGot a bottle of that thousand dollar champagne in my fistWomen of in your dreams sleep in my bedSo I don't need your brains I need my ass kissedBut all my homies like give me some headSmoke joints till our eyes turn Indian redTakes shots till our chests burnWe got papers, bottles, mollies, all this let's get it startedThe bigger the bill, the bigger you ballThe bigger the watch, the bigger the car, the bigger the starThe bigger the chain, the farther you go, you already knowThe bigger the bank that's more hoes, niggaAnd I done spent a quarter milli on clothesCoppin' them oldschools and puttin' foriegns on the roadReal talk and if my fuel get lowI roll up another joint take a shot and reload, powI'll be everywhere, everybody know meSuper, super fresh, what a dope stylingHunny on my wrist, couple karats on my neckGivenchy, keep the chickens in checkAll these car keys, drive them chickens to my cribJewel heel, got somebody slipping in my bedShe give me IQ, that mean she get a headI just give the beats, so don't give a bread'Cause we be in the clubBottles on deckAnd god dammit, god dammitI'm feeling myself'Cause I'mma get it allAnd I'mma throw it upLike god dammit, god dammitI'm feeling myself
在sina也看到了,不过都没得听到,手机党
bdhd://我有一万个想见你的理由,却少了一个能见你的身份
歌词看,这首歌依然是现在大流所趋的夜店放纵格调。在最近市场缺乏说唱的作品的市场背景下,从痞子一个冠其他单雄起可看出市场有说唱需求,而feeling myself的风格异与痞子风格,可供市场更多选择。说唱偏向麦粒慢节奏说唱,吐字较清晰,节奏有抽刀断水欲罢不休的感觉,顺畅自然,唯一的不足是不够high。想必应该能迎合土豪的口味。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或韩文歌开头英文i am so lonely,you maybe feeling,tell you_百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 i am feeling lucky 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信