哪首歌的开头有come on come on turturn down the radioo on 是一首英文歌 女的唱的 最近101

一首女歌手唱的英文歌歌词中有come on come on,整首歌曲比较轻柔,这首歌是?
一首女歌手唱的英文歌歌词中有come on come on,整首歌曲比较轻柔,这首歌是?
补充:已经找到了都不是,是
	Taylor Swift的untouchable,不过同样要谢谢你们
不区分大小写匿名
歌手:mary chapin carpent&& 专辑:come on come on&& 歌名:come on come on
&& 希望是这首。能帮到楼主
歌曲:Come On (Album Version)
歌手:Ben Jelen
歌手: Mary Chapin Carpenter 专辑名:COME ON COME ON& 歌名 : Come On Come On& (Mary Chapin Carpenter) Some people remember the first time Some can't forget the last Some just select what they want to from the past It's a song that you danced to in high school It's a moon you tried to bring down On a four-in-the-morning drive through the streets of town Come on come on, it's getting late now Come on come on, take my hand Come on come on, you just have to whisper Come on come on, I will understand It's a photograph taken in Paris, at the end of the honeymoon In 1948, late in the month of June Your parents smile for the camera in sienna shades of light Now you're older than they were then that summer night Come on come on, it's getting late now Come on come on, take my hand Come on come on, you just have to whisper Come on come on, I will understand It's a need you never get used to, so fierce and so confused It's a loss you never get over the first time you lose And tonight I am thinking of someone, seventeen years ago We rode in his daddy's car down the river road Come on come on, it's getting late now Come on come on, take my hand Come on come on, you just have to whisper Come on come on, I will understand Come on come on, it's getting late now Come on come on, take my hand Come on come on, you just have to whisper Come on come on, I will understand Come on come on
声音不太浑厚,come on come on在一句话最后。
应该就是这个吧!come on come on mary chapin carpenter
Emeli Sande - Read All About It
Read All About It- EMELI SANDEYou've got the words to change a nationbut you're biting your tongueYou've spent a life time stuck in silenceafraid you'll say something wrongIf no one ever hears it how we gonna learn your songSo come on come onCome on come onYou've got a heart as loud as lionsSo why let your voice be tamedBaby we're a little differentthere's no need to be ashamedYou've got the light to fight the shadowsso stop hiding it awayCome on Come onI wanna sing I wanna shoutI wanna scream till the words dry outso put it in all of the papersi'm not afraidthey can read all about itread all about it ohoh- oh- ohoh- oh- ohoh- oh- ohoh- oh- ohoh- oh- ohoh- oh- ohAt night we're waking up the neighbourswhile we sing away the bluesmaking sure that we remember yeahcause we all matter tooif the truth has been forbiddenthen we're breaking all the rulesso come on come oncome on come onlets get the tv and the radioto play our tune againits 'bout time we got some airplay of our version of eventsthere's no need to be afraidi will sing with you my friendCome on come onI wanna sing I wanna shoutI wanna scream till the words dry outso put it in all of the papersi'm not afraidthey can read all about itread all about it ohoh- oh- ohoh- oh- ohoh- oh- ohoh- oh- ohoh- oh- ohoh- oh- ohYeah we're all wonderful wonderful peopleso when did we all get so fearfulNow we're finally finding our voicesso take a chance come help me sing thisYeah we're all wonderful wonderful peopleso when did we all get so fearfuland now we're finally finding our voicesso take a chance come help me sing thisI wanna sing I wanna shoutI wanna scream till the words dry outso put it in all of the papersi'm not afraidthey can read all about itread all about it ohoh- oh- ohoh- oh- ohoh- oh- ohoh- oh- ohoh- oh- ohoh- oh- ohI wanna sing I wanna shoutI wanna scream till the words dry outso put it in all of the papersi'm not afraidthey can read all about itread all about itoh
EMELI SANDRA,
Read all about it,
read all about it绝对是这首
应该是Read All About ItEmeli Sandé唱的
歌名叫Read All About It ,伦敦奥运会闭幕是唱的
歌词里面有咧咧咧咧咧come on come on come on
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号谁知道一首歌开头是COME ON COME ON 结束也是COME ON COME ON 的英文歌的歌名
守矢之光KS296
很多唉、 你去找找 我觉得歌名可能就是 come on 中文 意思可以说是 过来 或者加油
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求衬乐,女生英文歌,有一句“turn on the radio”_娱乐香饽饽吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:940贴子:
求衬乐,女生英文歌,有一句“turn on the radio”
求衬乐,女生英文歌,有一句“turn on the radio”,谢谢众位!
淘宝网上购物,百万商家,25亿高人气商品热卖,淘你满意!支付安全,交易有保障!网购上淘宝,流行前沿精品齐聚,全网底价,尽在淘宝网.淘宝网,淘你喜欢!
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴有一首英文歌,开头是,on on on on on...这英文歌还做过广告
有没有可能是这首? 黑木明纱 - Sex
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一首女声英文歌很轻快的歌曲吧 只记得中间部分里面有一句come on come on everybody 其它的不记得了
爲你锺情00AFF
有首歌就叫come on everybody (用酷狗搜索)歌词:Come on,everybody,everybody,sing itCome on,everybody,everybody,sing it(Lord,Lord) though my shoes are thin [Lord](Lord,Lord) and my coat is a hand-me-downSpringfield Rick(Lord,Lord) but the song is mine,so's this old guitarIf you've been down the end of town,you'll have seen my face beforeThough I ain't had a meal in days (I'm not complainin')'Cos as soon as I start to play,you'll know it's just for you'Cos I love it here in Leicester SquareWaiting,waiting for the people to comeI spend my night by the riverside,unless somebody takes me inIf they do or they don't,it's all the same to me (that ain't the reason)Why I live the life I do,living and singing for free'Cos I love it here in Leicester SquareWaiting,waiting for the people to comeCome on,everybody,everybody,sing it...(repeats out)是不是你要找的那首?如果不是我继续找,直到找到你要找的那首歌为止!
先谢谢你了 可惜还不是这首啊
那句歌词是在中间部分出现的 而且就是那句歌词 。
可以给我提供个视频地址吗? 或者开头哼几句,高潮是怎么样的呢?
牛奶@咖啡-我不是rock n'roll
take that-never forget
在我的收藏歌曲中就以上2首中间出现come on come on everybody
不知道是不是你要的那首歌?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 turn on the radio 的文章