(.–..)(..)(...)(....)(..–)(.–)(–.)(––.)(是一个名字)。看图猜一男明星名字

哪位大哥大姐能帮我做几道英语习题啊?1.[本题2分] – Hi,Tom.How is everything going?– (A) No,I don’t.(B) Not bad.(C) Thank you a lot.(D) Yes,please.2.[本题2分] – Long time no see.How are you?– (A) Yes,how are you?(B) I’m glad to see you.(C) Fine,thank you.(D) Thank you.3.[本题2分] – Nice to meet you.– (A) Not too bad.(B) Nice to meet you,too.(C) Thank you.(D) I’m ok.4.[本题2分] – How is life?– (A) I hope all goes well with you.(B) Thanks.And you?(C) Same as ever.(D) It is nice meeting you!5.[本题2分] – How are you doing?– (A) I don’t know.(B) Just so-so.(C) You’re welcome.(D) I don’t like it at all.6.[本题2分] – How are you getting on with your study?– (A) Terrible.(B) Not at all.(C) I hope all goes well with you.(D) Thanks.And you?7.[本题2分] – How are you getting on?– (A) Not at all.(B) I don’t know.(C) You’re welcome.(D) Very well.Thank you.8.[本题2分] – How do you do?– (A) Ok.(B) How do you do?(C) Nice to meet you,too.(D) No,thanks.9.[本题2分] – Haven’t seen you for ages.How’s it going?– (A) How are you?(B) Haven’t seen you for ages.(C) Everything is all right.(D) Yes,long time no see.10.[本题2分] – Hello.I’m Susie.– (A) You’re welcome.(B) Hi.I’m Jack.Nice to meet you,Susie.(C) Fine,thank you.(D) It’s so kind of you.11.[本题1分] When we learn a foreign language,we should hold that no culture is inferior _____ the others.(A) to (B) under (C) for (D) as 12.[本题1分] Can you turn down the _____ of the radio?I have a bad headache and want to have a sleep.(A) volume (B) voice (C) noise (D) amount 13.[本题1分] The academic achievements are always the students’ _______ concern.(A) major (B) less (C) minor (D) inferior 14.[本题1分] The employee requires that he ______ the right to know the situation of the company.(A) had (B) has (C) having (D) have 15.[本题1分] The kids behave themselves ______ their parents’ presence.(A) in (B) at (C) on (D) with
1.[本题2分] – Hi,Tom.How is everything going?– B (A) No,I don’t.(B) Not bad.(C) Thank you a lot.(D) Yes,please.2.[本题2分] – Long time no see.How are you?– C (A) Yes,how are you?(B) I’m glad to see you.(C) Fine,thank you.(D) Thank you.3.[本题2分] – Nice to meet you.– B (A) Not too bad.(B) Nice to meet you,too.(C) Thank you.(D) I’m ok.4.[本题2分] – How is life?– C (A) I hope all goes well with you.(B) Thanks.And you?(C) Same as ever.(D) It is nice meeting you!5.[本题2分] – How are you doing?– C (A) I don’t know.(B) Just so-so.(C) You’re welcome.(D) I don’t like it at all.6.[本题2分] – How are you getting on with your study?–A (A) Terrible.(B) Not at all.(C) I hope all goes well with you.(D) Thanks.And you?7.[本题2分] – How are you getting on?–D (A) Not at all.(B) I don’t know.(C) You’re welcome.(D) Very well.Thank you.8.[本题2分] – How do you do?–A (A) Ok.(B) How do you do?(C) Nice to meet you,too.(D) No,thanks.9.[本题2分] – Haven’t seen you for ages.How’s it going?–D (A) How are you?(B) Haven’t seen you for ages.(C) Everything is all right.(D) Yes,long time no see.10.[本题2分] – Hello.I’m Susie.–B (A) You’re welcome.(B) Hi.I’m Jack.Nice to meet you,Susie.(C) Fine,thank you.(D) It’s so kind of you.11.[本题1分] When we learn a foreign language,we should hold that no culture is inferior _A____ the others.(A) to (B) under (C) for (D) as 12.[本题1分] Can you turn down the _A____ of the radio?I have a bad headache and want to have a sleep.(A) volume (B) voice (C) noise (D) amount 13.[本题1分] The academic achievements are always the students’ __A_____ concern.(A) major (B) less (C) minor (D) inferior 14.[本题1分] The employee requires that he __B____ the right to know the situation of the company.(A) had (B) has (C) having (D) have 15.[本题1分] The kids behave themselves _D_____ their parents’ presence.(A) in (B) at (C) on (D) with
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1~5 B C B C B6~10 A D B C B11~15 A A A D A哈哈~~
bcbcbadacbaaabb
君は仆に似てい不得不说, 你错了好多,
1B2C3B4C5B6A7D8A9C10B11C12A13A14A15C
扫描下载二维码在计算时,可以把1000看成()加1.所以=()()–456+1=_百度知道240–( )×6=210_百度知道13..1.1轴对称同步练习题(三)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
13..1.1轴对称同步练习题(三)
上传于||文档简介
&&新​人​教​版​本​,​含​本​节​知​识​点
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢}