邀请李华去看电影英语作文 英语作文

假如你是李华,学校让你邀请一对来中国的外国夫妇做一次演讲的英语作文
Ladies and gentlemen,teachers and students,I have the honour to make a speech to welcome the respected British guests — Mr Jones and Mrs Jones. Thank you very much for your gifts — a 1ot of books and computers. In return we’ll send you a famous Chinese picture as a present.Our school is a big one. It is 90 years since it was built. Now it has been equipped with two teaching buildings, a laboratory building, a library, and a playground. The teachers are strict in their work and students study hard.After you have been shown around our school, we hope you’ll give us advice on how to improve our work so that we can run our school better.Wish you to have a good time in Our school.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码中考编辑推荐文章
· · · · · ·当前位置: &
李华邀请老师为演讲比赛当评委英语作文
现在的英语越来越普及,随着英语的不断深入,英语作文变得越来越重要,下列是一些英语作文供大家参考。
假如你是李华,写信邀请某老师(Mr JooZone)来他们学校当演讲比赛评委。时间自拟。地点在学校教师,参赛选手有多位。李华写信请老师来。
From Joozone's on possible version:
Dear Ms.Smith,
I'm Li Hua,Chair of the Student Union of Yucai Middle School, which is close to your university. I'm writing to invite you to be a judge at our English speech contest to be held in our school on Jun 15. It will start at 2:00 pm and last for about three hours. Ten students will deliver their speeches on the given topic &Man and Nature&. We hope that you will accept our invitation if it is convenient for you. Please call me at
if you have any questions.
I am looking forward to your reply.
With best wishes,
作文 地带提供翻译:
亲爱的斯密斯:
我是紧挨您所在大学的育才中学学生会主席李华,我此番写信的目的就是想让您在6月15日下午2:00来作为评委来出席我们的英语演讲比赛,大概会持续3个小时时间。有十位选手参与以&人与自然&为主题的演讲。我们希望您如果方便的话能够接受我们的邀请。如果您还存在一些疑问,请您致电:
期待您的回信-作文地带。
良好的祝愿,
以上便是关于 & 英语写作范文 &的具体内容了, 更多相关内容请关注
相关推荐:
将此信息分享到:英语作文邀请信 假设你是李华,为了改善同学们的英语口语水平,你们学校将举行_百度知道你叫李华,上周日你和弟弟一起去看电影英语作文
我爱罗睿0055
Your name is Li Hua.Your brother and you went to see the film English Composition last sunday.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文假设你是李华 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信