有首英语歌,男的唱的,有点激情,歌词大概有everybobynes 和我滴you 我滴you

一首英文歌在YY上听到的,男的唱的很激情,歌词好像有who are you,然后还有嗨嗨嗨_百度知道
一首英文歌在YY上听到的,男的唱的很激情,歌词好像有who are you,然后还有嗨嗨嗨
我有更好的答案
com/v_show/id_XOTczOTk4ODg=.html" target="_blank">/v_show/id_XNDczODAwOTI=.youku: <a href="http:
《The Show》-Lenka 试听.,试听下 《Trouble Is A Friend》-Lenka 试听.html 《I Could Be The One》-Donna Lewis 试.youku
犬夜叉的主题曲
谢谢,不是
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一英语歌,蛮旧的了,黑人男歌手唱的,歌词大概:我唔我唔我唔我唔~~I miss you......._百度知道
求一英语歌,蛮旧的了,黑人男歌手唱的,歌词大概:我唔我唔我唔我唔~~I miss you.......
提问者采纳
度音乐搜的到的!MORE THAN I CAN SAY 爱你在心口难开歌手;t you know I need you so Tell me please I gotta know Do you mean to make me cry Am I just another guy Oh oh yea yea I love you more than I can say I&#39;t you know I need you so Tell me please I gotta know Do you mean to make me cry Am I just another guy
More Than I Can Say
Oh oh yea yea I love you more than I can say I&#39;ll love you twice as much tomorrow Woh love you more than I can say Woh woh yeah yeah
&#39;ll love you twice as much tomorrow Oh love you more than I can say Oh oh yea yea I miss you every single day Why must my life be filled with sorrow Oh love you more than I can say don&#39;I miss you every single day Why must my life be filled With sorrow Woh love you more than I can say Don&#39:Leo SayerWoh woh yeah yeah I love you more than I can say I&#39
提问者评价
原来是这样,感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
爱你在心口难开
i love you more than i can say
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首有节奏感的英文歌,里面有拍掌声 开头是个男的说唱 高潮是女的唱的,她的第一句歌词好像是you lie_百度知道
一首有节奏感的英文歌,里面有拍掌声 开头是个男的说唱 高潮是女的唱的,她的第一句歌词好像是you lie
是不是这个啊。。。。。Love the Way You Lie(爱如谎言)[1] On the first page of our story在我们的故事的一开始The future seemed so bright未来似乎是那么地美好Then this thing turned out so evil慢慢地,一切开始变得如此邪恶I don&#39;t know why I&#39;m still surprised这是为什么?我还是像第一次一样那么惊讶Even angels have their wicked schemes,甚至连天使都有她们的邪恶计划,And you take that to new extremes.你却淋漓尽致地把它发挥到极致But you&#39;ll always be my hero,但你永远是我的英雄Even though you&#39;ve lost your mind.即使你已经失去理智Just gonna stand there and watch me burn你是不是就打算站在那看着我五内如焚But that’s alright because I like the way it hurts不过没关系,因为我喜欢这心痛的感觉Just gonna stand there and hear me cry你是不是就打算站在那听着我哭泣But that’s alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way youlie不过没关系,因为我连你的谎言都爱,连你的谎言都爱Now there&#39;s treble in our voices As they shatter from the fight即使是我提高三倍的声音也被这场战争撕得粉碎In this tug of war you&#39;ll always win这场我们俩的战争中,你永远是赢家Even when I&#39;m right不管我对与错Cos you feed me fables from your head因为你的山盟海誓已充满我的血液和神经With violent words and empty threats用激烈的言辞和空洞的威胁And it&#39;s sick that all these battles然而变态的就是所有这些战争Are what keeps me satisfied却让我感到上瘾、如此满足Just gonna stand there and watch me burn你是不是就打算站在那看着我五内如焚But that’s alright because I like the way it hurts不过没关系,因为我喜欢这心痛的感觉Just gonna stand there and hear me cry你是不是就打算站在那听着我哭泣But that’s alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way youlie不过没关系,因为我连你的谎言都爱,连你的谎言都爱So maybe I&#39;m a masochist可能因为我就是个受虐狂吧I try to run but I don&#39;t wanna ever be我试图摆脱它,但我骨子里却对它上瘾Till the walls are going down一直到我们两半俱伤、轰然倒地There&#39;s smoke with all our memories我们的记忆会烟消云散It&#39;s morning, you wake, a sunray hits your face,清晨你醒来,阳光直射到你的面颊Smeared make up as we lay in the wake of destruction,你在拙劣地涂抹着,好像我们躺在废墟上刚刚醒来Hush baby, speak softly,嘘,宝贝儿,轻点儿说话Tell me you&#39;re awfully sorry that you pushed me,赶紧告诉我你有多么不要脸吧,因为昨晚我在咖啡桌上Into the coffee table last night so I can push you off me.轻轻地把你推开、拒绝了你Try and touch me so I can scream at you not to touch me,你碰我一下试试,我正好可以冲你大喊让你滚远Run out the room and I&#39;ll follow you like a lost puppy,你奔出了屋子,我又犯贱的像条流浪狗一样追你Baby without you I&#39;m nothing, I&#39;m so lost, hug me,宝贝儿啊,你是我生命的意义,我已经恍惚了,快来给我个安慰Then tell me how ugly I am, but that you&#39;ll always love me.然后你就可以对我说不管我有多么落魄,你会永远爱我Then after that shove me, in the aftermath of the,我们身处在自己制造的毁灭性的后果当中,我们是咎由自取、作茧自缚Destructive path that we&#39;re on, two psychopaths but we,它已经深深打击了我,我们俩就是两个心理变态Know that no matter how many knives we put in each other&#39;s backs,但是不管我们怎么互相背后捅刀、带来多少的伤害That we&#39;ll have each other&#39;s backs, cause we&#39;re that lucky.我们还是相濡以沫,因为我们就是有缘。Together we move mountains, let&#39;s not make mountains outta mo&#39; hills,我们一起会解决掉这些大山似的难题,但求你别把大山再变成更多的小丘陵You hit me twice, yeah but who&#39;s countin&#39;,我记得,你打了我两下,但是谁还在意I may have hit you three times, I&#39;m startin&#39; to lose count but,没准儿我早已经回敬你三下了,我也开始懒得管了,但是Together, we&#39;ll live forever, we found the youth fountain.相依相伴,我们白头偕老,我们已经找到爱情的不老泉Our love, is crazy, we&#39;re nuts, but I refuse counselin&#39;,我们的爱情已经畸形,我俩都是爱情的傻瓜,但是我拒绝妥协And this house is too huge, if you move out, I&#39;ll burn all two thousand,而且这房子太大了,要是你要搬走,我发誓绝对会把这全部的2000平米Square feet of it to the ground, ain&#39;t shit you can do about it,全部烧为灰烬,你绝对不能能阻止我,你无能为力,‘Cause with you I&#39;m in my fucking mind, and without you I&#39;m out it.因为是你在才让我的理智尚存,但如果失去了你,我就像断线的风筝,失去控制。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
蕾哈娜,和阿Ken唱的
节奏感的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌 男的唱的 you can tell everybody有重复and you can tell everybody 还有听到l am a man 在music radio 里听到的最好给我些歌词
一谜鰑掀畁圤
Aloe Blacc-歌词:Well,you can tell everybodyYeah you can tell everybodyGo ahead and tell everybodyI'm the man,I'm the man,I'm the manYes I am (x3)I'm the man (x3)I believe every lie that I ever toldPaid for every heart that I ever stolePlayed my cards and I didn't foldWell it ain't that hard when you got soul(This is my world)Somewhere I heard that life is a testI've been through the worst,but I still give my best
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求首英文歌,女生唱的,里面歌词部分有kiss kiss和everyboby is happy,不是kiss by kiss_百度知道
求首英文歌,女生唱的,里面歌词部分有kiss kiss和everyboby is happy,不是kiss by kiss
qqjia://up这里的歌
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
是kissling you 吗
等待您来回答
下载知道APP