求歌名!求婚的英文歌歌!

急!求10首英文歌的歌名,歌手和歌词(中英文对照)
急!求10首英文歌的歌名,歌手和歌词(中英文对照)
英文高手来!!!!!!!!急!!!!
补充:要好的适合中学生听的英文歌,好的加分。急啊!!!!!
1.God&Is&A&Girl 歌手:Groove&Coverage&&&&&专辑:Booom&2003&The&First Groove&Coverage&-&God&Is&A&Girl remembering&me discover&and&see all&over&the&world&记得我在全世界寻找而领悟 she's&known&as&a&girl to&those&who&a&free&她是一个想得到自由的女孩 the&mind&shall&be&key forgotten&as&the&past&思想将被封锁,忘记过去 cause&history&will&last&使过去的事情继续延续…… god&is&a&girl&上帝是一个女孩 wherever&you&are&无论你在何处 do&you&believe&it&can&you&receive&it&你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗? god&is&a&girl&上帝是一个女孩 whatever&you&say&无论你说什么 do&you&believe&it&can&you&receive&it&你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗? god&is&a&girl&上帝是一个女孩 however&you&live&无论你生活怎么样 do&you&believe&it&can&you&receive&it&你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗? god&is&a&girl&上帝是一个女孩 she's&only&a&girl&她仅仅是一个女孩 do&you&believe&it&can&you&receive&it&你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗? she&wants&to&shine forever&in&time&她希望永远的闪耀着 she&is&so&driven&she's&always&mine&她是如此地被动…… 2.pretty boy VERSE 1 I lie awake at night夜里我躺下却不能入睡, See things in black and white眼前只有黑白纷乱的幻景, I've only got you inside my mind我心里只有你一个人, You know you have made me blind你明白是你使我迷失了方向 VERSE 2 I lie awake and pray我躺着祈祷, That you will look my way愿你知道我的一片心意, I have all this longing in my heart诚挚的渴望藏在我的心底, I knew it right from the start我知道一切只是刚刚开始,[ &&Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you噢我爱的最完美最完美的男孩, Like I never ever loved no one before you我对你的爱如同初恋般的感觉, Pretty pretty boy of mine我心中完美的男孩, Just tell me you love me too请告诉我你也爱我, Oh my pretty pretty boy噢我心中的完美男孩 I need you我需要你, Oh my pretty pretty boy I do哦最漂亮的宝贝我是真的 Let me inside让我在你的心里 Make me stay right beside you愿我能陪伴在你身边
3.It&Never&Rains&In&Southern&California 歌手:Albert&Hammond&&&&& Got&on&board&a&westbound&seven&forty-seven 搭上西行的波音747 Didn't&think&before&deciding&what&to&do 不曾考虑何从何去 Ooh,&that&talk&of&opportunities,&TV&breaks&and&movies 喔&人生充满机遇&荧屏电影上的一切就要成为现实 Rang&true,&sure&rang&true&... 成为现实 Seems&it&never&rains&in&southern&California 好象南加州从来不下雨 Seems&I've&often&heard&that&kind&of&talk&before 好象我常听到类似的说法 It&never&rains&in&California,&but&girl,&don't&they&warn&ya? 南加州从不下雨&可是乖乖&他们没有警告过你 It&pours,&man,&it&pours 我看&下的是倾盆大雨 I'm&out&of&work,&I'm&out&of&my&head 我没有工作&茫然失措 Out&of&self&respect,&I'm&out&of&bread 我一贫如洗&找不到自己 I'm&underloved,&I'm&underfed,&I&wanna&go&home 没有人爱我&饥饿无比&我想回家 It&never&rains&in&California,&but&girl,&don't&they&warn&ya? 南加州从不下雨&可是乖乖&他们没有警告过你 It&pours,&man,&it&pours 我看&下的是倾盆大雨 Will&you&tell&the&folks&back&home&I&nearly&made&it? 你回去的时候&能不能告诉家里的人&我差一点就成功了 Had&offers&but&didn't&know&which&one&to&take 机会多多&但是要抓住也不容易 Please&don't&tell&them&how&you&found&me 请别告诉他们你如何找到了我 Don't&tell&'em&how&you&found&me 请别告诉他们你如何找到了我 Give&me&a&break,&give&me&a&break 让我休息一下&休息一下 Seems&it&never&rains&in&southern&California 好象南加州从来不下雨 Seems&I've&often&heard&that&kind&of&talk&before 好象我常听到类似的说法 It&never&rains&in&California,&but&girl,&don't&they&warn&ya? 南加州从不下雨&可是乖乖&他们没有警告过你 It&pours,&man,&it&pour 我看&下的是倾盆大雨 4.let&it&be 歌手:披头士(甲壳虫)乐队& When&I&find&myself&in&times&of&trouble,&每当我发现我陷于困境 Mother&Mary&comes&to&me玛利亚妈妈就来看我 Speaking&words&of&wisdom,&说着智慧的话 let&it&be随它去 And&in&my&hour&of&darkness在我的那些黑暗时光 she&is&standing&right&in&front&of&me她就站在我面前说着智慧的话随它去 Speaking&words&of&wisdom,&let&it&be Let&it&be, let&it&be,& let&it&be,&let&it&be& Whisper&words&of&wisdom,&let&it&be悄悄说着智慧的话随它去 And&when&the&broken&hearted&people每当世上心碎的人们如果他们也赞成 living&in&the&world&agree& There&will&be&an&answer,&他们就会回答说随它去 let&it&be& For&though&they&may&be&parted,&虽然他们或遥遥& there&is&still&a&chance&that&they&will&see相隔有朝一日尚可相见 There&will&be&an&answer,&他们就会回答说随它去哦随它去随.............. let&it&be& Let&it&be,&let&it&be,&let&it&be,&let&it&be There&will&be&an&answer, let&it&be& Let&it&be,&let&it&be,&let&it&be,&let&it&be Whisper&words&of&wisdom,& let&it&be& Let&it&be,&let&it&be,&let&it&be,&let&it&be Whisper&words&of&wisdom, let&it&be& (music) And&when&the&night&is&cloudy there&is&still&a&light&that&shines&on&me& Shine&until&tomorrow,&let&it&be I&wake&up&to&the&sound&of&music,& Mother&Mary&comforts&me& Speaking&words&of&wisdom,&let&it&be Let&it&be,&let&it&be,&let&it&be,& yeah,&let&it&be& There&will&be&an&answer,&let&it&be Let&it&be,&let&it&be,&let&it&be,& yeah,&let&it&be Whisper&words&of&wisdom,&let&it&be 5.The&Day&You&Went&Away 歌手:M2m&&&&&专辑:Shades&Of&Purple Well&I&wonder&could&it&be&?&是的,我很惊讶,这是真的吗?& When&I&was&dreaming&about&U&baby.当我梦到你时& U&were&dreaming&of&me.你也正在做有关我的梦& Call&me&crazy.你称我疯狂& Call&me&blind.你说我盲目& To&still&be&suffering&is&stupid&after&all&of&this&time.在我们之间的事已过去那么长时间仍然在为此伤痛& Did&I&lose&my&love&2&someone&better.是否我将属于我的爱给与她会更好一点& And&does&she&love&U&like&I&do.她是否会像我那样爱你& Well&hey.是的,& So&much&I&need&2&say.我多么多么地想告诉你& Been&lonely&since&the&day.我是多么的孤独& The&day&U&went&away.自从你离去的那天起& So&sad&but&true.那样真实的悲伤& For&me&there's&only&U.对我而言只有你& Been&crying&since&the&day.自从你离开的那天起我就一直在哭泣& I&do,U&know&I&really&really&do.确实,我真的真的那样爱你& The&day&U&went&away.自从你离去的那天起& The&day&U&went&away.自从你离去的那天起& So&sad&but&true.那样真实的悲伤& For&me&there's&only&U.对我而言只有你& I&remember&date&&&time.我记得日期和时间& September&twenty&second.九月的一个星期天& Sunday&twenty&five&after&nine.九点二十五分零二秒& In&the&doorway&with&Ur&case.在你离开的门前& No&longer&shouting&at&each&other.我们彼此间不再争吵& There&were&tears&on&our&faces.只有泪水挂在我们的脸上& And&we&were&letting&go&of&something&special.我们由于发生了一些特殊的事而分手& Something&we'll&never&have&again.一些我们间再也不会发生的事& I&know,I&guess&I&really&really&know.我明白,我想我真的明白& Been&crying&since&the&day.自从你离开的那天起我就一直在哭泣& Well&hey.是的,& The&day&U&went&away.自从你离去的那天起& So&much&I&need&2&say.我多么多么地想告诉你& The&day&U&went&away.自从你离去的那天起& Been&lonely&since&the&day.我是多么的孤独& The&day&U&went&away.自从你离去的那天起& Did&I&lose&my&love&2&someone&better.是否我将属于我的爱给与她会更好一点& And&does&she&love&U&like&I&do.她是否会像我那样爱你& The&day&U&went&away.自从你离去的那天起& So&sad&but&true.那样真实的悲伤& For&me&there's&only&U.对我而言只有你& Been&crying&since&the&day.自从你离开的那天起我就一直在哭泣& I&do,U&know&I&really&really&do.确实,我真的真的那样爱你& The&day&U&went&away.自从你离去的那天起& Why&do&we&never&know&what&we've&got&till&it's&gone?为什么直到分手之后我们才明白究竟得到了什么?& How&could&I&carry&on?让我怎样继续?& Cause&I've&been&missing&U&so&much&I&have&2&say.因为我不得不说我是多么的想念你。& The&day&U&went&away.自从你离去的那天起& Been&crying&since&the&day.自从你离开的那天起我就一直在哭泣& Well&hey.是的,& The&day&U&went&away.自从你离去的那天起& So&much&I&need&2&say.我多么多么地想告诉你& The&day&U&went&away.自从你离去的那天起& Been&lonely&since&the&day.我是多么的孤独& The&day&U&went&away.自从你离去的那天起
只有五首?再来五首行吗,再来我再
6.g irl in your dreams - m2m - shades of purple& g irl in your dreams - m2m - shades of purple& 梦中情人 artist: m2m& album: shades of purple& title: girl in your dreams& i was walking down the street one day 某天我在逛街 then i saw you i didn't know what to say 我看到你了不知所云 you're eyes were shining 你的眼睛如此明亮 you're smile was so kind 你的笑容如此亲切 when i saw you i wanted you to be mine 我一见到你就爱上了你 maybe i don't have the blonde hair you like 也许我没有你喜欢的金发 or maybe i don't have eyes like the sky 也许我没有明亮的眼睛 and i'm not sure if i'm the girl in your dreams 也许我不是你的梦中情人 but i can show you what love means 但是我可以告诉你什么是真爱 one day you came and talked to me 有一天你来对我说 and you said we are meant to be 你说我们会在一起 i was happy, everything was so nice 我很开心,一切如此美好 but then i found out that everything was a lie 可是我发现原来一切都是假的 maybe i don't have the blonde hair you like or maybe i don't have eyes like the sky and i'm not sure if i'm the girl in your dreams but i can show you what love means bridge how could you do this to me 你怎能如此对我 you said we are meant to be 你说我们将在一起 you showed me how to cry 你让我明白什么是哭泣 when you told me everything was a lie 当你告诉我一切是假的 maybe i don't have the blonde hair you like or maybe i don't have eyes like the sky and i'm not sure if i'm the girl in your dreams
7.It Never Rains In Southern California 歌手:Albert Hammond&&&&& Got on board a westbound seven forty-seven 搭上西行的波音747 Didn't think before deciding what to do 不曾考虑何从何去 Ooh, that talk of opportunities, TV breaks and movies 喔 人生充满机遇 荧屏电影上的一切就要成为现实 Rang true, sure rang true ... 成为现实 Seems it never rains in southern California 好象南加州从来不下雨 Seems I've often heard that kind of talk before 好象我常听到类似的说法 It never rains in California, but girl, don't they warn ya? 南加州从不下雨 可是乖乖 他们没有警告过你 It pours, man, it pours 我看 下的是倾盆大雨 I'm out of work, I'm out of my head 我没有工作 茫然失措 Out of self respect, I'm out of bread 我一贫如洗 找不到自己 I'm underloved, I'm underfed, I wanna go home 没有人爱我 饥饿无比 我想回家 It never rains in California, but girl, don't they warn ya? 南加州从不下雨 可是乖乖 他们没有警告过你 It pours, man, it pours 我看 下的是倾盆大雨 Will you tell the folks back home I nearly made it? 你回去的时候 能不能告诉家里的人 我差一点就成功了 Had offers but didn't know which one to take 机会多多 但是要抓住也不容易 Please don't tell them how you found me 请别告诉他们你如何找到了我 Don't tell 'em how you found me 请别告诉他们你如何找到了我 Give me a break, give me a break 让我休息一下 休息一下 Seems it never rains in southern California 好象南加州从来不下雨 Seems I've often heard that kind of talk before 好象我常听到类似的说法 It never rains in California, but girl, don't they warn ya? 南加州从不下雨 可是乖乖 他们没有警告过你 It pours, man, it pour 我看 下的是倾盆大雨 Edit by Sincerejerry(我想是海)
9.That's Why ( You Go Away) baby won't you tell me why?宝贝不要告诉我为什么 there is sadness in your eyes.你的眼底写着悲咽 i don't wanna say goodbey to you.我不想就此与你告别 love is one big illusion!爱是一场幻灭 l should try to forget.我该尽力将其忘却 but there is something left in my head.但我的心中总留存着一种感觉 you're the one who set it up.是你带给我这种感觉 now you're the one to make it stop.又是你将它浇灭 i'm the one who's feeling lost right now.现在我的心早已迷失方向 now you want me to forget.现在你要我忘却 every little thing you said.你所说的一切 but there is something left in my head.但我心中总留存着一种感觉 i won't forget the way you're kissing.我忘不了你亲吻的热烈 the felling's so strong 这深挚的情感 were lasting for so long!将绵绵不绝 but l'm not the man ur heart is missing!但我却不是你心中想念的男人 that's why you go away l know!那正是为何你不辞而别 you were never satisfied.我知道无论我怎样努力 no matter how l tried.也无法使你满意 now you wanna say goodbye to me.现在你要向我告别 love is one big illusion!爱是一场幻灭 i should try to forget!我该尽力将其忘却 but there is something left in my head!但我心中总留存着一种感觉 i won't forget the way you're kissing!我忘不了你亲吻的热烈 the felling's so strong!这深挚的情感 were lasting for so long!将绵绵不绝 but l'm not the man ur heart is missing!但我却不是你心中想念的男人 that's why you go away l know!那正是为何你不辞而别 yes l know !是的,我知道 sitting here all alone.孤独的坐在这 in the middle of nowhere.不知身在何处 don't know which way to go.不知该何去何从 there airn't so much 2 say now between us.你我已相对无言 there ain't so much for you.你不再意味着什么 there ain't so much for me anymore.对你我已冷却了心情对我你也有同感 i won't forget the way you're kissing!我忘不了你亲吻的热烈 the feeling's so strong.这深挚的情感 were lasting for so long!将绵绵不绝 but l'm not the man ur heart is missing!但我却不是你心中想念的男人 that's why you go away l know!那正是为何你不辞而别 that's why you go away l know!那正是为何你不辞而别
10.The Power Of Love 歌手:Celine Dion&&&& 专辑:Grammy1995 The whispers in the morning清晨的绵绵细雨 Of lovers sleeping tight爱人相拥而眠 Are rolling like thunder now外面仿佛雷雨阵阵 As I look in your eyes当我看着你的眼睛 I hold on to your body我抱着你的身躯 And feel each move you make感觉你的心跳 Your voice is warm and tender你的声音温柔暖和 A love that I could not forsake你是我不能放弃的爱 (First Chorus) 'Coz I am your lady因为我是你的女人 And you are my man你是我的男人 Whenever you reach for me不论何时你需要我 I'll do all that I can我都会尽我所能 Lost is how I'm feeling lying in your arms躺在你的怀里,我感觉到迷失
hen the world outside's too外面的世界纷纷扰扰难以接受 Much to take That all ends when I'm with you和你在一起时那一切都不再 Even though there may be times尽管有时 It seems I'm far away我似乎离你很远 (But) Never wonder where I am不要问我在哪里 'Coz I am always by your side因为我总在你身边 (Second Chorus) We're heading for something我们共同向前进 Somewhere I've never been去我没有到过的地方 Sometimes I am frightened有时我会害怕 But I'm ready to learn但我已准备好去学会 ('Bout) Of the power of love爱情的力量 The power of love The sound of your heart beating你心跳的声音 Made it clear suddenly使这一切更加清楚 The feeling that I can't go on但突然间我不能够把握那种感觉 Is light years away 犹如光年那么遥远
11.The Sound Of Silence 歌手:Paul Simon&& & Hello darkness my old friend夜色安谧,我的老朋友 I've come to talk with you again我又一次来跟你谈心 Because a vision softly creeping因为梦幻静静地蔓延 Left its seeds while I was sleeping遗落了它的种子, And the vision that was planted in my brain那梦幻已深深植根于我的心底 Still remains with the sound of silence并依然属于那沉默的声音 In restless dreams I walk alone我从不安的梦中惊醒,独自彷徨 Narrow streets of cobble stone彷徨在铺满鹅卵石的小街旁 Beneath the hallo of a street lamp街灯暖暖地洒在身上 I turned my collar to the cold and damp我将一切交给夜色清凉 When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light当我的双眼被霓虹灯迷惑 That split the night感觉就像是夜色被划破 And touched the sound of silence以及对沉默声音的触摸 And in the naked night I saw ten thousand people may be more在这无助的夜里,我似乎看见了好多人 People talking without speaking people hearing without listening他们不交谈,不聆听 ]People writing songs that voices never share他们写歌却不彼此分享 no one dare disturb the sound of silence他们没人敢打破沉默 "Fool" said I "you do not know“愚蠢!”我诅咒,“你们不懂得, Silence like a cancer grows沉默就像是癌细胞般肆无忌惮地蔓延 Hear my words that I might teach you听我的话也许我会教给你 Take my arms that I might reach you"挽我的手也许我会影响你” But my words like silent rain-drops fell可我的声音就像是沉默的雨滴 And echoed in the wells of silence掉进深不可测的井里 And the people bow and pray人们继续躬身膜拜 to the neon God they made膜拜他们创造的上帝 And the sign flash out its warning神迹昭示着警示 In the words that it was forming并将它公诸于世 And the sings said "The words of the prophers are于是歌中唱道“神的预言随处可见 written the subway walls and tenement halls"甚至出现在你的梦魇” And whispered in the sounds of silence只剩下沉默的声音,在空中呢喃
单算起来还是少一首,求你了,送佛送到西吧,再来一首我再给你加五分,行吗,求求你了,谢谢
哈哈,,不好意思哦,我昨天晚上因为在搞装系统的事情,就没继续下去,很抱歉哦,那我再找了。呵呵,
最最经典的,也是我最最喜欢的一首歌奉献给你吧!!哈哈,,
卡朋特的《昨日重现》 yesterday once more.
when&i&was&young& i'd&listened&to&the&radio&年轻的时候我喜欢听收音机& waitin'&for&my&favorite&songs&等待我的至爱歌曲。& waiting&they&played&i'd&sing&along&歌曲播放时,我跟着一起唱,& it&made&me&smile&总会让我开心的笑& those&were&such&happy&times&那是如此快乐的时光,这并不是很久以前的事情& and&not&so&long&ago& how&i&wondered&where&they'd&gone&我常常在想,以前那些歌都到哪里去了?& but&they're&back&again&后来他们又回来了,& just&like&a&long&lost&friend&就象又见到久违的老朋友一样& all&the&songs&i&loved&so&well&我是多么的热爱这些歌!& (*)&every&sha-la-la-la&每个Sha-la-la-la,&每个wo-wo&都在闪耀,& every&wo-wo-wo& still&shines& every&shing-a-ling-a-ling&每个shing-a-ling-a-ling都是那么美好& that&they're&starting&to&sing's& so&fine& when&they&get&to&the&part&当歌中唱到他让她心碎时,& where&he's&breakin'&her&heart& it&can&really&make&me&cry&我真的会哭起来。& just&like&before& it's&yesterday&once&more& lookin'&back&on&how&it&was& in&years&gone&by&回想过去多年的日子,& and&the&good&times&that&i&had&当时我曾享受过的美好时光让我今天更感悲伤& makes&today&seem&rather&sad& so&much&has&changed&变化实在太大了!& it&was&songs&of&love&that&我想把爱之歌唱给他们听,& i&would&sing&to&then& and&i'd&memorize&each&word&我记得其中的每个歌词,& those&old&melodies&那些老旋律& still&sound&so&good&to&me&对我来说还是那么美妙,仿佛歌可以将岁月镕去&as&they&melt&the&years&away& repeat&(*)& all&my&best&memories&我最美好的记忆全都展现在面前,& come&back&clearly&to&me&有些还会让我哭泣。& some&can&even&make&me&cry& just&like&before&这就象以前一样,昨日重现。& it's&yesterday&once&more
提问者 的感言:辛苦你了,谢谢!这是非常棒的答案,谢谢. 相关知识略懂社热议
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号求一首英文歌的歌名。该歌名的中文意思是“我的颠峰”。
求一首英文歌的歌名。该歌名的中文意思是“我的颠峰”。
08-12-20 &
歌名:My Humps (我的颠峰) 歌手:Black Eyed Peas(黑眼豆豆) 所属专集:Monkey Business What you gon' do with all that junk? All that junk inside your trunk? I'ma get, get, get, get, you drunk, Get you love drunk off my hump. My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumps. (Check it out) I drive these scrubbers crazy, I do it on the daily, They treat me really nicely, They buy me all these ice-ys. Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi and then Donna Karen, they be sharin' All their money got me wearin' Fly gearrr but I ain't askin, They say they love my ass 'n, Surf Jeans, True Religion, I say no, but they keep givin' So I keep on takin' And no I ain't fakin' We can keep on datin' I keep on demonstrating. My love, my love, my love, my love You love my lady lumps, My hump, my hump, my hump, My humps they got u, She's got me spending. (Oh) Spendin' all your money on me and spending time on me. She's got me spendin'. (Oh) Spendin' all your money on me, on me, on me What you gon' do with all that junk? All that junk inside that trunk? I'ma get, get, get, get, you drunk, Get you love drunk off my hump. What u gon' do with all that ass? All that ass inside them jeans? I'm a make, make, make, make you scream Make u scream, make you scream. 'Cause of my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump. My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely lady lumps. (Check it out) I met a girl down at the disco. She said hey, hey, hey yea let's go. I could be your baby, you can be my honey Lets spend time not money. I mix your milk wit my cocoa puff, Milky, milky cocoa, Mix your milk with my cocoa puff, milky, milky riiiiiiight. They say I'm really sexy, The boys they wanna sex me. They always standing next to me, Always dancing next to me, Tryin' a feel my hump, hump. Lookin' at my lump, lump. U can look but you can't touch it, If u touch it I'ma start some drama, You don't want no drama, No, no drama, no, no, no, no drama So don't pull on my hand boy, You ain't my man, boy, I'm just tryn'a dance boy, And move my hump. My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump. My lovely lady lumps x3 In the back and in the front. My lovin' got u, She's got me spendin'. (Oh) Spendin' all your money on me and spending time on me. She's got me spendin'. (Oh) Spendin' all your money on me, on me, on me. What you gon' do with all that junk? All that junk inside that trunk? I'ma get, get, get, get you drunk, Get you love drunk off my hump. What you gon' do with all that ass? All that ass inside them jeans? I'ma make, make, make, make you scream Make you scream, make you scream. What you gon do with all that junk? All that junk inside that trunk? I'ma get, get, get, get you drunk, Get you love drunk off this hump. What you gon' do wit all that breast? All that breast inside that shirt? I'ma make, make, make, make you work Make you work, work, make you work. She's got me spendin'. Spendin all your money on me and spendin' time on me She's got me spendin'. Spendin' all your money on me, on me, on me.
请登录后再发表评论!}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌名大全 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信