凡人有喜刚做的时候那个广告英文歌唱的英文歌叫什么名字!

点开暴风看电影的时候,出来个广告传奇散人新服。那个背景音乐叫什么,女人唱的英文歌节奏比较强。_百度知道
点开暴风看电影的时候,出来个广告传奇散人新服。那个背景音乐叫什么,女人唱的英文歌节奏比较强。
All About That Bass - Meghan TrainorBecause you knowI'm all about that bass,'Bout that bassno trebleI'm all 'bout that bass,'bout that bass, no trebleI'm all 'bout that bass,'bout that bass, no trebleI'm all 'bout that bass,'bout that bassYeah it's pretty clear,I ain't no size twoBut I can shake it,shake it like I'm supposed to do'Cause I got that boom boomthat all the boys chaseAll the right junkin all the right placesI see the magazines workingthat PhotoshopWe know that shit ain't realCome on now, make it stopIf you got beauty beautyjust raise 'em up'Cause every inch of you is perfectFrom the bottom to the topYeah, my momma she told medon't worry about your sizeShe says,boys they like a little morebooty to hold at nightYou know I won't be no stick figure,silicone Barbie doll,So, if that's what's you're intoThen go ahead and move alongBecause you knowI'm all about that bass,'Bout that bassno trebleI'm all 'bout that bass,'bout that bass, no trebleI'm all 'bout that bass,'bout that bass, no trebleI'm all 'bout that bass,'bout that bassI'm bringing booty backGo ahead and tell themskinny bitches HeyNo, I'm just playingI know you think you're fat,But I'm here to tell you that,Every inch of you is perfectfrom the bottom to the topYeah, my momma she told medon't worry about your sizeShe says, boys they like a little morebooty to hold at nightYou know I won't be no stick figure,silicone Barbie doll,So, if that's what's you're intoThen go ahead and move alongBecause you knowI'm all about that bass,'Bout that bassno trebleI'm all 'bout that bass,'bout that bass, no trebleI'm all 'bout that bass,'bout that bass, no trebleI'm all 'bout that bass,'bout that bassBecause you knowI'm all about that bass,'Bout that bassno trebleI'm all 'bout that bass,'bout that bass, no trebleI'm all 'bout that bass,'bout that bass, no trebleI'm all 'bout that bass,'bout that bassBecause you knowI'm all about that bass,'Bout that bassno trebleI'm all 'bout that bass,'bout that bass, no trebleI'm all 'bout that bass,'bout that bass, no trebleI'm all 'bout that bass,'bout that bass'bout that bass'bout that bassyou know you're not that bass
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
暴风看电影的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌。就女生一个人唱的,很轻快!!很多广告和一些节目都用这首歌!!这歌叫什么名字啊???_百度知道
一首英文歌。就女生一个人唱的,很轻快!!很多广告和一些节目都用这首歌!!这歌叫什么名字啊???
。”大概是这样的吧歌词我不记得了,素搜沃的搜菲几的来。。。。不过有一句差不多能用拟声词写下来。好像是“噢麦飞而蜡
我有更好的答案
首英文歌!,很轻快。就女生一个人唱的
我在那一角落患过的伤风
moumoon-Sunshine Girl ?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中央3台综艺,广告的时候那个男的唱的英文歌很好听是什么名字?)(说一起来听好听的,就是唱的那个英_百度知道
中央3台综艺,广告的时候那个男的唱的英文歌很好听是什么名字?)(说一起来听好听的,就是唱的那个英
歌,一起来看好看的,又放的其他大片
I’m in if you’re inLet’s make a big mistakeTalk to me' Summer daysI’ll be your summer heartCome on take me awayI’ve been yours from the start…When it’s love like thatAnd you look like thatTalk to me' why won’t you talk to meCan’t you see I’m burning upWhen you look like thatAnd I’m looking right backWhy don’t you talk to meWalk with me babyCome on take me awayI’ve been yours from the startSummer nights' why won’t you talk to meCan’t you see I’m burning upWhen you look like thatAnd I’m looking right backWhy don’t you talk to meWalk with me babyWhen he’s singing his songWell all the young girls sighAnd we’ll be wearing those thingsThat make a grown man cryOh oh yeah yeahI can see what ‘cha wanna do to meYou can feel it something’s gonna breakWell&#39Every morningAs I go walking byI feel you lookingThat’s why I take my timeOh oh yeahI can see what ‘cha wanna do to meYou can feel it something’s gonna breakWell I’m in if you’re inLet’s make a big mistakeTalk to me&#39
名字是every morning吗?我听了,不是这个,那个里面歌声比较忧郁,有点像某个大片的主题
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中央3台的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁雪佛兰广告里面的英文歌叫什么名字?_百度知道
雪佛兰广告里面的英文歌叫什么名字?
雪佛兰迈锐宝广告歌曲是Gelifonia Dreaming,下面介绍这首歌的歌词:  《Gelifonia Dreaming》 原唱(The Mamas and the Papas)  歌词及翻译:  All the leaves are brown  And the sky is grey 天空一片灰暗,树叶一片枯黄  I've been for a walk  On a winter’s day 在冬天的一天我走了一程  I'd be safe and warm  If I was in L.A. 如果我在洛杉矶,我肯定会安全又温暖  California dreaming  On such a winters day 在如此寒冷的冬天(让我非常)想念加州  Stopped into a church 停步进入教堂  I passed along the way 沿着走道向前  Well, I got down on my knees 我双膝跪地  And I pretend to pray 假装祈祷  You know the preacher likes the cold 牧师喜欢寒冷(的冬天)  He knows I'm gonna stay 他知道我将要留下  California dreaming  On such a winters day在如此寒冷的冬天(让我非常)想念加州  All the leaves are brown  And the sky is grey 天空一片灰暗,树叶一片枯黄  I've been for a walk  On a winters day在冬天的一天我走了一程  If I didn't tell her如果我没有告诉她(也许歌者向恋人作过憨範封既莩焕凤唯脯沥某种承诺)  I could leave today现在我就会离开  California dreaming想念加州  On such a winters day在如此寒冷的冬天  California dreaming  On such a winters day  California dreaming  On such a winters day
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 雪咖慕斯 广告英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信