一首歌的歌词卡布灯箱 市政滚动me in u卫

一首歌 歌名大概是 ham&m什么的 歌词大概是_百度知道
一首歌 歌名大概是 ham&m什么的 歌词大概是
歌词差不多是 its the summer molody for the day xxxx for the night
a beautiful day
you see me in the spot like啊啊 你看到了聚光灯下的我oooh I love your style哦哦 我爱你的个性Um worth it宝贝将你献给我吧 我值得你一试Give it to me I&#39, just give me you就给我真实的你 向我展示真实的你Just gimme me you, wid it, wid it, you see me in the spot like啊啊 你看到了聚光灯下的我oooh I love your style哦哦 我爱你的个性Uh huh, you see me in the spot like啊啊 你看到了聚光灯下的我oooh I love your style哦哦 我爱你的个性Uh huh, like it too soft我不喜欢这样 这样太过温柔I lim worth it啊啊 我值得你尝试一次Gimme gimme I&#39, it't wanna waste my time我可不想浪费时间Uh huh, I tell her bring it back like she left some好吧 我会叫她再来一遍 像是她有所保留Bring it Bring it back like she left some叫她再来一遍 像是她有所保留Uh in the club with the lights off啊 夜店里所有灯光熄灭What you actin shy fo'm worth it宝贝我值得你一试Uh huh I&#39,啊啊 就向我尽情展现吧cus I don&#39,m worth it宝贝我值得你一试Uh huh I';m worth it宝贝我值得你一试Uh huh I'm worth it宝贝将你献给我吧 我值得你一试It&#39, wid it尽情向我展示吧 展示吧Stop playin&#39,m worth it啊啊 我值得你尝试一次Gimme gimme I'm worth it我值得你尝试一次Gimme gimme I'm worth it将你献给我吧 我值得你一试Baby I&#39,m waiting out front快点 我会在门口一直等你Um worth it宝贝将你献给我吧 我值得你一试Give it to me I'm worth it啊啊 我值得你尝试一次Gimme gimme I', you see me in the spot like啊啊 你看到了聚光灯下的我oooh I love your style哦哦 我爱你的个性Um worth it宝贝我值得你一试Uh huh I&#39, wid it,啊啊 就向我尽情展现吧cus I don&#39, show me what you got, wid it《Worth It》是Fifth Harmony和Kid Ink共同演唱的一首歌曲Give it to me I&#39, come and show me that you为什么你那么矜持害羞 来吧 向我展示吧Wm worth it啊啊我值得你尝试一次Gimme gimme I', you see me in the spot like啊啊 你看到了聚光灯下的我oooh I love your style哦哦 我爱你的个性Uh huh, show me what you got now come啊啊 就向我尽情展现吧and make it worth my while请让这值得我的等待Give it to me I&#39,啊啊 就向我尽情展现吧cus I don'm worth it宝贝我值得你一试Uh huh I&#39, t wanna waste my time我可不想浪费时间Um worth it宝贝将你献给我吧 我值得你一试Okay, wid it, that&#39, if its true如果他们所讨论的是真的I might give me to you我会将自己献给你I may take a lot of stuff或许我有些见识Guaranteed I can back it up但我向你保证 我全力顶你I think I'm worth it将你献给我吧 我值得你一试Baby I'm worth it将你献给我吧 我值得你一试Baby I'm worth it宝贝将你献给我吧 我值得你一试Om worth it啊啊 我值得你尝试一次Gimme gimme I&#39, so what you wanna do想的全是你 你想怎么做And if you don'm worth it宝贝我值得你一试Uh huh I&#39, I tell her bring it back like she left some好吧 我会叫她再来一遍 像是她有所保留Bring it Bring it back like she left some叫她再来一遍 像是她有所保留Uh in the club with the lights off啊 夜店里所有灯光熄灭What you actin shy fo&#39,为什么你那么矜持害羞come and show me that you来吧 向我展示吧Wid it, I't wanna waste my time我可不想浪费时间Us all on you, wid it尽情向我展示吧 展示吧What you actin shy for为什么你那么矜持害羞U;ma call you bluff我以为我在跟你虚张声势Hm worth it将你献给我吧 我值得你一试Baby I&#39, wid it, wid it, wid it尽情向我展示吧 展示吧Stop playin&#39, wid it, wid it, wid it,我喜欢更粗鲁点 不要太过but maybe just enough或许这样就好Uh huh, how you know that I不要再开玩笑了 你怎么知道我不值得一试呢Wid it, how you know that I不要再开玩笑了 你怎么知道我不值得一试呢Wm worth it啊啊我值得你尝试一次Gimme gimme I'm worth it将你献给我吧 我值得你一试Baby I's all I wanna do就给我真实的你 我只想要你And if wm worth it啊啊 我值得你尝试一次Gimme gimme I'm worth it将你献给我吧 我值得你一试Baby I&#39,m worth it宝贝我值得你一试Uh huh I&#39, show me what you got now come啊啊 就向我尽情展现吧and make it worth my while请让这值得我的等待Give it to me I&#39, you see me in the spot like啊啊 你看到了聚光灯下的我oooh I love your style哦哦 我爱你的个性Um worth it将你献给我吧 我值得你一试Baby I's all on you全都是你 想的全是你It&#39,ll tell you what to do我会教你该怎么做Come harder just because再狂野点因为I don'm worth it宝贝将你献给我吧 我值得你一试Give it to me I&#39, show me what you got now come啊啊 就向我尽情展现吧and make it worth my while请让这值得我的等待Give it to me I'm worth it将你献给我吧 我值得你一试Baby I&#39, m worth it宝贝将你献给我吧 我值得你一试Give it to me I&#39, not a clue如果你还是一无所知 一无所知I&#39, wid it尽情向我展示吧 展示吧What you actin shy for为什么你那么矜持害羞Jm worth it宝贝我值得你一试Uh huh I'm worth it宝贝将你献给我吧 我值得你一试Give it to me I&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
ham的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁旋律 歌词 比较喜欢 - 网易云音乐
旋律 歌词 比较喜欢
播放:33次
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)
杭州网易雷火科技有限公司运营:求Green day的一首歌,歌名我忘了,中间有一句歌词是I walk in the lonely road_百度知道
求Green day的一首歌,歌名我忘了,中间有一句歌词是I walk in the lonely road
谁能告诉我 ,谢了。
.ah?... I?s alright Check my vital signs to know I. I walk alone and I walk a- I walk this empty street On the Boulevard of broken dreams Were the city sleeps And I?s beating Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me Till then I?m the only one and I walk a- My shadows the only one that walks beside me My shallow hearts the only thing that???.ah??m the only one and I walk alone I walk alone I walk alone I walk alone and I walk a- My shadows the only one that walks beside me My shallow hearts the only thing that????ll walk alone Ah?m walking down the line That divides me somewhere in my mind On the border line of the edge And where I walk alone Read between the lines What?t know were it goes But it.??s beating Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me Till then IBoulevard Of Broken Dreams I walk a lonely road The only one that I have ever known Don?s fucked up and everything??s home to me and I walk alone I walk this empty street On the Boulevard of broken dreams Were the city sleeps And I?.?m still alive And I walk alone I walk alone I walk alone I walk alone and I walk a- My shadows the only one that walks beside me My shallow hearts the only thing that?s beating Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me Till then I?ll walk alone Ah??
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一句歌词的相关知识
其他1条回答
l来我空间听歌吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首歌的歌词大概是这样 get to me on was 求解_百度知道
一首歌的歌词大概是这样 get to me on was 求解
一首歌的歌词大概是这样
get to me on was
求解一个女的唱的,节奏很6
s yesterday once more.every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they'sre back again just like a long lost friendall the re starting to singso fineevery shalala every wo&#39.those old melodies still sound so good to meas they melt the years awayevery shalala every wo&#39.but they'd memorise each word.it&#39.it was songs of love that i would sing to themand i&#39.every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they'd gone.it&#39.(shoobie do lang lang)looking bak on how it was in years gone byand the good times that hadmakes ts breaking her heartit can really make me cryjust like before.(shoobie do lang lang)every shalala every wo're startingto sing so finewhen they get to the partwhere he&#39.every shalala every wo&#39.those were such happy times and not so long agohow i wondered where they&#39,wo still shinesget to me on wasevery shing-a-ling-a-ling that they'd listen to the radiowaiting for my favorite songswhen they played i're startingto singso fineall my best memorise come back clearly to mesome can even make me crywo still shines,wostill shinesYesterday Once MoreCarpenterswhen i was young i&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在YY听到一首歌歌词有i love you love you love you love me,love me~是什么歌?_百度知道
在YY听到一首歌歌词有i love you love you love you love me,love me~是什么歌?
只要你陪在我身边 i don've tried 2 hide it so that no one knows.所有你说过的话和做过的事 feels like it&#39,只要你爱我就好;re comin from,re meant 2 be. 朋友说我疯了太盲目 risking it all in a glance.我不在乎你过去的种种 as long as u&#39. 自从你离开我的生活 people say i're on the run.我甚至于不在乎你是否就要逃开 it seems like we't care what u did.我不在乎你做过什么 as long as u love me!我不在乎.我试着把感情隐藏起来不让任何人知道 but i guess it shows.当你凝视着我时 what u did where u&#39.你从那里来 don're here with me,宝贝.你做过什么从那里来 i don&#39. 我不在乎你是怎样个人 where u&#39.只要你爱我就好re from.但我无法不流露真情 when u look in 2 my eyes.都深深的烙印在我心里 doesn&#39.你为何能使我如此盲目仍是个谜 i can'm cm leaving my life in ur hands.我以为我们是一对的 i&#39.只要你爱我就好 every little thing tt really matter if u&#39. 孤独一直是我的朋友 i's deep within me.你从那里来 what u did,baby.你做过什么 t get u out of my head. 激情总是短暂的 how you got me blind is still a mysteryAS LONE AS YOU LOVE ME although loneliness has always been a friend of mine.你是怎样个人 where u&#39. 我就是无法忘了你 don't care what is written in ur history! i don&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 卡布灯箱公司 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信