有一首歌开头是呜呜呜呜呜呜呜呜呜泰国歌男生唱的很伤感

找一首外国歌曲 女人唱的 开头是哼唱 喔哦呜 呜呜呜哦_百度知道
找一首外国歌曲 女人唱的 开头是哼唱 喔哦呜 呜呜呜哦
找一首外国歌曲 女人唱的 开头是哼唱 很轻缓的音乐响了大概3秒 就哼唱“ 喔哦呜 呜呜呜哦” 然后就是歌词 大概的音是 ju cei
***suo fei ya
后面的歌词里 还有thirty的音 好像还有god 应该是高潮部分 因为重复很多遍 而这部分 音乐就变得很强烈了 是别人空间的歌 QQ;
空间里这个人写的名字是我只想跟你在一起 不过 不是歌曲的正确名字 大家可以进去听一下 知道的 请把歌曲名字告诉我 谢谢
都没人知道吗? 大家进入空间 点一下最上边的播放器 第一首歌曲就是 不点是不播放的 歌曲没变 不要被无聊的人影响 帮忙下 那个QQ不是我的好友 所以 没法直接问他 所以 请大家知道的告诉下名字 谢谢了 知道歌曲名字的说名字 歌唱者姓名知道的一起写下来 到现在都没有正确的
我有更好的答案
呵呵,我想它就是你想要的,已发送你QQ邮箱,记得及时查收哦
我没写我的邮箱是什么 你网哪里发的啊?
汗啊,发到上面那个QQ邮箱啦,告诉我你的QQ邮箱吧
那个QQ是人家的 是在那个人的QQ里面听到的 你发那个干啥啊 你知道歌曲名字 就麻烦你写下来 你都没进去听那个人的QQ空间的歌曲 你怎么就知道对不对呢
好吧,应你要求,看了,但人家早已换了背景音乐,绝不是你想要的,如果你相信,请给我邮箱,或者给我私信吧
I Got You - Leona Lewis
不是 你进空间听听啊 一点都不对
我进空间了,没歌啊!
你点他的播放器才播放呢
蹦蹦蹦 是不是
你去看看是不是qCC空间找美女 找帅哥那个开场
惠特尼。休斯顿
歌曲名字是什么? 别只说人名啊
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
外国歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪首歌开头是嗷呜呜呜嗷呜呜唔嗷呜呜呜呜呜唔呜很有节奏一男的唱的 很high_百度知道
哪首歌开头是嗷呜呜呜嗷呜呜唔嗷呜呜呜呜呜唔呜很有节奏一男的唱的 很high
我有更好的答案
我怎么感觉像千年等一回里的歌曲
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌 开头 呜呜呜呜呜呜呜 男生 不是 moves like jagger 跪求_百度知道
一首英文歌 开头 呜呜呜呜呜呜呜 男生 不是 moves like jagger 跪求
提问者采纳
one more night - maroon 5
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
Somehow or thing long we fly and to where it's rainingAnd our midnight show is not like midnight upfrontWe lie got long Get over it and atleast dont get this very wrongAnd toss it up and watch em dollar bills dont speculating downGirl get up and pick it from the groundAnd toss it up and watch em dollar bills dont speculating downGirl get up and pick it from the groundEverybody on a thing like damn thingEverybody dont die in the same gameHomie dont stand on the campaignLay back like it's not you who's championLay back we won one time we get all high to the b like close toWe go we ride we go we fly we're perfect from the heat we go toConvict we're not sick lessGetting everybody to launch sicknessThen the hole game popped yo pretty dickFly high Flipsyde and evolutionyou need that treat that clean that we step we fly get em up and we got toAnd feel that day and we come your way wait dead and brotha i got youIt's been a long time coming so we hit the way todayShake yo! Somehow or thing longWe fly and to where it's rainingAnd our midnight show is not like midnight upfrontWe lie got long Get over it and atleast dont get this very wrongAnd toss it up and watch em dollar bills dont speculating downGirl get up and pick it from the groundAnd toss it up and watch em dollar bills dont speculating downGirl get up and pick it from the groundGonna wait to the girls at the door with a bunch of guys and flipsyde yeayyyAt the door boys gonna get up wake em up cuz we're connected yeayyyNoww we're going's long to were we belong til everyone can sing this song justtry break up yeahAt the door get the gang get the stag can it b'broke can it lag at the back you can tap thatif you really wanna shine you can drive wich'ya diamonds and ya rhymes and hit's dont like thatTell em like i get em upDont shit your black on their get-upsAnd slowly will go ever with a dubFlipsyde with dams we're showing upIt's been a long time coming so we hit the way todayShake yo!)everybody shows thatthat's enough we're size it nowwed a circle in it nowwe want up to to be like yoouusoo i wanna hear yaaaaaIt's been a long time coming so we hit the way todayAnd our midnight show is not like midnight upfrontIt's been a long time coming so we hit the way todayShake yo! Somehow or thing long we fly and to where it's rainingAnd our midnight show is not like midnight upfrontWe lie got long Get over it and atleast dont get this very wrongAnd toss it up and watch em dollar bills dont speculating downGirl get up and pick it from the groundAnd toss it up and watch em dollar bills dont speculating downGirl get up and pick it from the ground and toss it upEverybody knows that (YesToss It Up - FlipsydeIt's been a long time coming so we hit the way todayShake yo
来自团队:
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
moves like jagger
你还记得什么歌词?
亲悬赏还可以提高
这首歌出现在蛋蛋解说
打野盖伦 碉堡全场
7分38秒的时候
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首开头是呜呜呜呜呜呜,呜呜呜呜呜呜,you来 kin 吼,开唱的歌。男的唱的,因为不懂英文,所以_百度知道
一首开头是呜呜呜呜呜呜,呜呜呜呜呜呜,you来 kin 吼,开唱的歌。男的唱的,因为不懂英文,所以
开唱的歌,所以只能大概一下。男的唱的,因为不懂英文,you来 kin 吼,呜呜呜呜呜呜一首开头是呜呜呜呜呜呜
re smiling to yourselfI'm for wonderI't go byWithout wonderingIf you're still beautifulWonder if u ever fell in loveAnd I'm shying away from sleepAnd I're happy and you followed your dreamsWonder if you'm wonderingIf you married perfect personIf your children are beautifulI wonder if you're happy and you followed your dreamsWonder if you'm for wonderI'm wonderingIf you'm wonderingIf you're smiling to yourselfOh I&#39Wonder - Shelley HarlandIn the light of the moon I'm for wonderI'm looking back to see how it changedFrom it's one thing I'm for wonderI'm for wonderI'm wonderingIf you married perfect personIf your children are beautifulI wonder if you't turn out to be what I had in mindI'd like to knowI're happy and you followed your dreamsWonder if you're still beautifulWonder if u ever fell in loveAnd I'm thinking of you a day doesn's weight in gold to disappearing sand grainsI let it all go but there're still beautifulI wonder if u ever fell in loveSummertime thrillsRunning on air running through the hillsYeah we had the future in the palm of our handsNow I'm here going through letters and souvenirsReading the blueprints of my lifeLife didn&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
just the way you are
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌男生呜呜呜 的文章

更多推荐