有一首沙克 yesb什么英文歌歌叫桑巴得yes to no请问这个歌的全名怎么拼?

回复:【听歌学英文】总有一首英文歌适合你 (持续更新)_苦逼吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:134,227贴子:
回复:【听歌学英文】总有一首英文歌适合你 (持续更新)
第32首歌《Fifteen》by taylor swift这首歌是写taylor和她第一任男友的哦 呵呵
我挺喜欢的啦 希望大家喜欢哦 这几首歌都是我比较喜欢taylor的歌啦~~~嘿嘿You take a deep breath and you walk through the doors 你深呼吸,你走过大门 It's the morning of your very first day 这是上午你的第一天 you say hi to your friends you ain't seen in a while 你对你的好朋友说你好,你是不是看到一会 Try and stay out of everybodys way 尝试和停下在所有人的路上 its your freshman year and youre gonna be here 你的大学一年级学生和你将要来这里 for the next four years in this town 因为下一个四年在这个城镇 hoping one of those seni,or boys will wink at you and say 希望那些年长的男生中一个人,决定眨眼在你说的时候 you know I haven't seen you around, before 你知道我以前没有看到你在旁边 Cause when youre fifteen 什么时候你是十五 and somebody tells you they love you 很多人告诉你她们喜欢你 youre gonna believe them 你将要相信它们 and when youre fifteen 什么时候你是十五 feeling like there nothing to figure out 感觉到像这里没有人领会到 well count to ten, take it in 很好的数字在10,在拿它 this is life before who youre gonna be fifteen 这是在以前的时间,你将要做十五 You sit in class next to a redhead named Abigail 你坐在下一个班级,等一个红头发的人名叫阿比盖尔 and soon enough youre best friends 很快你的最好的朋友就足够了 laughing at the other girls who think theyre so cool 笑声在其他的女孩身上,谁知道她们很酷 well be out of here as soon as we can 很好地离开这里,到我们可以的时候 and then youre on your very first date and hes got a car 那么你是在你的最好的一天和他坐汽车 and youre feeling like flying 你感觉喜欢飞 and youre waiting up and you think hes the one 你等待和你觉得他是唯一的 and youre dancing round your room when the night end 你饶圆跳起了舞,你的房间什么时候到了晚上结束 when the night ends 什么时候夜晚结束 Cause when youre fifteen 你是十五 and somebody tell you they love you 很多人告诉你她们喜欢你 youre gonna believe them 你将要相信它们 when youre fifteen and your first kiss 什么时候你是十五,和你的初吻 makes your head spin round 你的头急转一个圈 but in your life you'll do greater than 不过在你的生命你要比做郊区的好 dating the boy on the football team 约会这个男孩在足球队 but I didnt know it at fifteen 不过我不知道现在在十五 When all you wanted was to be wanted 什么时候你要 wish you could go back and tell yourself what you know now 希望你能够回去和告诉你自己什么是你现在自己知道的 Back then I swore I was gonna marry him someday 回去然后某一天我将要嫁给他 but I realized some bigger dreams of mine 不过我实现一些大梦想 and Abigail gave everything she had to a boy 和阿比盖尔给所有东西,她给一个男孩 who changed his mind and we both cried 谁改变她思想和我们都是哭泣着的 Cause when youre fifteen 什么时候你是十五 and somebody tells you they love you 很多人告诉你她们喜欢你 youre gonna believe them 你将要相信它们 and when youre fifteen, 什么时候你是十五 dont forget to look before you fall 不要忘记去看你在秋天前时 I've found that time can heal most anything 我发现时间可以治愈大多数东西 and you just might find who youre supposed to be 你恰好能够找到谁是你想像上的 I didnt know who I was supposed to be at fifteen 我不知道谁是我要想像的做在十五 Youre very first day 你的第一天 take a deep breath girl 深呼吸的一个女孩 take a deep breath as you walk through those doors. 深深地呼吸,跟你一样,穿越那些门
--------------------------喜欢的同学顶一个哦---------------------------
第33首歌《jump then fall》by taylor swift
是我最喜欢的之一哦 真心分享给大家哦I like the way you sound in the morning我喜欢你早晨的声音We're on the phone and without a warning是在我们通电话的时候 没有人打搅I realize your laugh is the best sound I have ever heard我发觉你的笑声是我听到过的最好的声音I like the way I can't keep my focus我喜欢这种方式 我不能集中我的注意力I watch you talk you didn't notice我注视著你说话 你没有注意I hear the words but all I can think is we should be together我听到了那些话语 但我只能想到 我们应该在一起Every time you smile, I smile每一次你微笑 我也跟著微笑And every time you shine, I'll shine for you每次你你闪烁 我也会跟著你闪烁Whoa oh I'm feeling you baby哇噢 我感觉到了你 亲爱的Don't be afraid to jump then fall, jump then fall into me不要拒绝 跳起 然后落下,跳起 然后落下 和我在一起Baby, I'm never gonna leave you亲爱的 我将永远不会离开你Say that you wanna be with me too快说你也想和我在一起Cause I'm gonna stay through it all so jump then fall因为这 我将留下 完全穿透它,所以 跳起 然后落下Well,I like the way your hair falls in your face嗯 我喜欢你的发丝落在你脸上的方式You got the keys to me I love each freckle on your face, oh,你触到了我的关键 我爱你(甚至爱到)脸上的每一个雀斑I've never been so wrapped up,我从未被像这样缠绕过Honey, I like the way you're everything I've ever wanted亲爱的 我喜欢这种 你是我一切所想的感觉I had time to think it oh-over and all I can say is come closer,我腾出时间考虑和体会它 过去我只能说(我们是)"更加"接近Take a deep breath and jump then fall into me深呼吸 跳起 然后落下 和我在一起Every time you smile, I smile每一次你微笑 我也跟著微笑And every time you shine, I'll shine for you每一次你闪烁光辉 我也会跟著你闪烁Whoa oh I'm feeling you baby哇噢 我感觉到了你 亲爱的Don't be afraid to jump then fall, jump then fall into me不要拒绝 跳起 然后落下 和我在一起Baby, I'm never gonna leave you亲爱的 我将永远不会离开你Say that you wanna be with me too快说你也想和我在一起Cause I'm gonna stay through it all so jump then fall因为这 我将留下 完全穿透它 所以 跳起 然后落下The bottoms gonna drop out from under our feet这尽头将要滑落到我们的脚下I'll catch you, I'll catch you我将会握紧你 我将会握紧你When people say things that bring you to your knees,当人们说的那些事情 将你带入了你的膝盖(去全身心投入)I'll catch you我将会握紧你The time is gonna come when youre so mad you could cry在你疯狂到几乎想哭时 这时刻将要来临了But I'll hold you through the night until you smile但我将会在你的微笑中 一直维持你 直到结束这个夜晚Whoa oh I need you baby哇噢 我需要你 亲爱的Don't be afraid please jump then fall, jump then fall into me不要拒绝 请跳起 然后落下,跳起 然后落下 和我在一起Baby, I'm never gonna leave you,亲爱的 我将永远不会离开你Say that you wanna be with me too快说你也想和我在一起Cause I'm gonna through it all so jump then fall因为这 我将留下 完全穿透它 所以 跳起 然后落下Jump then fall baby跳起 然后落下 亲爱的jJump then fall into me, into me跳起 然后落下 和我在一起 和我在一起Every time you smile, I smile每一次你微笑,我也跟著微笑And every time you shine, I'll shine每一次你闪烁光辉 我也会跟著你闪烁And every time you're here baby, I'll show you, I'll show you每一次你在这儿(的时候) 亲爱的 我会(把我)展示给你 我会展示给你You can jump then fall, jump then fall, jump then fall into me, into me你可以跳起 落下,跳起 然后落下 和我在一起 和我在一起Yeah是啊......
第34首歌《mine》by taylor swift You were in college working part time waiting tables / 你在大学时期半工半读
Left a small town never looked back / 毅然决然离开老家
I was a flight risk with a fear of falling / 我忐忑的心不知所措
Wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts / 心想若不能长久 又何必相爱
I say can you believe it? / 我说 “你能相信吗”
As we’re lying on the couch / 我们相偎在沙发
The moment I could see it / 那一刻 我看见了
Yes, yes I can see it nowYes Yes / 我看见未来
Do you remember we were sitting there by the water? / 你记得我们并肩坐在海边吗?
You put your arm around me for the first time / 你张开双臂第一次把我抱住
You made a rebel of a careless man’s careful daughter / 你让一个破碎家庭的女儿 有了转变
You are the best thing that’s ever been mine / 你是这个世界上 我的最爱
Flash forward and we’re taking on the world together / 时间快转 我们开始一起生活
And there’s a drawer of my things at your place / 你家的抽屉有我的东西
You learn my secrets and you figure out why I’m guarded / 你知道我的秘密 看穿我的武装
You say we’ll never make my parents’ mistakes / 你说上一代的错 我们绝不再犯
But we got bills to pay, we got nothing figured out / 但我们面对帐单 不知如何是好
When it was hard to take / 当一切无法承受时
Yes, yes, this is what I thought aboutYes Yes / 我不禁回想起
Do you remember we were sitting there by the water? / 你记得我们并肩坐在海边吗?
You put your arm around me for the first time / 你张开双臂第一次 把我抱住
Do you remember all the city lights on the water? / 你记得水面上美丽的亮光吗
You saw me start to believe for the first time / 你看见我第一次 学会相信
And I remember that fight, 2:30 am / 我记得凌晨2:30的争吵
As everything was slipping right out of our hands / 每件事都开始失控变了样
I ran out crying and you followed me out into the street / 我哭著跑走 你紧追在后
Braced myself for the goodbye / 我忍著悲伤说要分手
Cause that’s all I’ve ever known / 因为我不知道该怎麼办
Then you took me by surprise / 然后 你出乎我意料之外
You said I’ll never leave you alone / 你说 “我永远不会离开你”
You said I remember how we felt sitting by the water / 你说: “我记得我们并肩坐在海边
And every time I look at you, it’s like the first time / 每一次看你 都像一见钟情
I fell in love with a careless man’s careful daughter / 我爱上一个破碎家庭长大的女儿
She is the best thing that’s ever been mine / 她是这个世界上 我的最爱”
Hold on, make it last / 加油 直到最后
Hold on, never turn back / 加油 不要放弃
Yes, yes do you believe it?Yes Yes / 你能相信吗
Yes, yes we’re gonna make it nowYes Yes / 我们一定能做到
Yes, yes I can see itYes Yes / 我看见了
I can see it now / 我看见未来
-----------------------喜欢的同学转一个哦------------------------
--------------------35首《 All about us 》BY TATU-----------------------------------
35首《 All about us 》BY TATU
tatu为俄罗斯,属音乐组合,她们的音乐有很大的爆发力,使所有的人震撼,有2人组成为Yulia和Elena 这首歌是
但是我听了一遍后十分喜欢啊 所以分享给大家They say don't trust you...me...we...us, 世人鄙视你、我、我你、我们 so we'll fall, 所以我们遥遥欲坠 we must… 我们必定 you me, 互相牵绊 and it's all about… 并且面对一切关於… It's all about, 一切关於 It's all about us, all about us 一切关於我们的恶意中伤,此起彼落 It's all about, all about us, all about us 一切关於我们的流言蜚语,在我们四周回荡,回荡在我们四周 There's a theme that they can't touch 明明存在的事实 他们却不敢正视 'Cause you know (us) 因为你知道(我们) It's all about, 一切关於 It's all about us, all about us 一切关於我们的恶意中伤,此起彼落 It's all about, all about us 一切关於我们的流言蜚语,在我们四周回荡,回荡在我们四周 Run away if we must 到了尽头不如远走高飞 'Cause you know (us) 因为你知道(我们) It's all about us(it's all about us) 关於我们的一切(在我们四周回荡) It's all about us(it's all about us) 关於我们的一切(在我们四周回荡) And no one can touch(it's all about us) 没有人能撼动(关於我们的一切) It's all about us 它是关於我们的一切 If they hurt you, 如果他们伤害你 They hurt me too, 我也同样在淌血 So we'll rise up, 所以我们将反抗 Won't stop, 不会妥协 They don't know, 他们不会懂 They can't see, 他们不会明白 Who we are, 真正的我们 Fear is the enemy, 恐惧是敌人 Hold on tight, 最后的坚持 Hold to me, 抱紧我 'Cause tonight, 因为长夜将结束
第36首《 30 minutes 》BY TATU 很多人喜欢这首歌里女孩子的笑声。俄罗斯组合的专辑《200 Kmh In The Wrong Lane》中有一首叫《30 minutes》听上去不错。有网友说,“最喜欢开头的那段,和笑声。非常空灵。”我很赞同,觉得这首歌的最精彩之处就是开头。这首歌曲调忧伤而凄美,比较适合带欣赏去听。但并不适合情绪低落的时候反复聆听。Mama, Papa forgive me 妈妈、爸爸原谅我吧 Out of sight, Out of mind 跨越旁人眼神,远离思绪理智 Out of time, To decide 不顾时间流逝,好来做下决定 Do we run?, Should I hide? 我们要逃避吗?我该隐藏吗? For the rest, Of My life 在我剩余的人生里 Can we fly?, Do I stay? 我们能飞翔吗?我们该留下吗? We could lose, We could fail 我们可能失败,我们可能放弃 In the moment, It takes 随着分秒,渐渐流逝 To make plans, Or Mistakes 我们要把握未来,或是犯下错误 Thirty minutes, a blink of an eye 三十分钟,是夜晚的一眨眼 Thirty minutes, to alter our lives 三十分钟能改变我们的世界 Thirty minutes, to make up my mind 三十分钟能够确认我的心意 Thirty minutes, to finally decide 三十分钟好来真的做下决定 Thirty minutes, to whisper your name 三十分钟好去呢喃你的姓名 Thirty minutes, to shoulder the blame 三十分钟能抵挡一切的烦忧 Thirty minutes, of bliss, thirty lies 三十分钟的狂喜与三十个谎言 Thirty minutes, to finally decide 三十分钟好来真的做下决定 Carousels, in the sky 旋转木马高挂在天上 That we shape, with our eyes 是我们用双眼所编织的想象 Under shade, silhouettes 螫伏在阴影的黑色轮廓 Casting shade, Crying rain... 所投掷出的哭泣雨滴中 Can we fly? Do I stay? 我们能飞翔吗?我该留下吗? We could lose, we could fail... 我们可能会失败,我们可能会放弃 Either way 任何的决定 Options change, Chances fail 结局都会改变,运气若用尽 Trains derail 世界就会毁灭 Thirty minutes, a blink of an eye 三十分钟,是夜晚的一眨眼 Thirty minutes, to alter our lives 三十分钟能改变我们的世界 Thirty minutes, to make up my mind 三十分钟能够确认我的心意 Thirty minutes, to finally decide 三十分钟好来真的做下决定 Thirty minutes, to whisper your name 三十分钟好去呢喃你的姓名 Thirty minutes, to shoulder the blame 三十分钟能抵挡一切的烦忧 Thirty minutes, of bliss, thirty lies 三十分钟的狂喜与三十个谎言 Thirty minutes, to finally decide 三十分钟好来真的做下决定 To decide 好来真的做下决定 To decide 做下决定 To decide 做下决定 To decide 做下决定。。。。
---------------------37首《 my humps 》BY BLACK EYED PEAS -----------------
37首《 my humps 》BY BLACK EYED PEAS 玩炫舞的童鞋应该都听过这首歌吧~~嘿嘿
中文歌词不错哇
节奏感很强
希望大家喜欢哦
最后还是 邪恶的眼神My Humps—我的线条Whatcha gonna do with all that junk 你要拿那些垃圾干嘛all junk inside your trunk 那些在那皮箱里的垃圾I'ma get get get get you drunk 我要把你灌灌灌灌醉get you love drunk off my hump 让你迷上我的线条my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump 我的线条 我的线条 我的线条 我的线条 我的线条my hump my hump my hump my lovely little lumps 我的线条 我的线条 我的线条 我可爱的小线条Check it out 看过来I drive these brothers crazy 我另这些小子疯狂I do it on the daily 我每天都会they treat me really nicely 他们对我很好They buy me all these ice 他们买给我一堆东西Dolce and Gabbana (Dolce and Gabbana 著名品牌D&G)Fendi and then Donna (Fendi 还有Donna 著名品牌)Caring they be sharin 他们跟我分享就是关心我All their money got me wearing fly 他们的钱让我穿的一身名牌Whether I aint askin 每次我问起They say they love mah ass in 他们都说他们喜欢看我穿Seven Jeans (Seven Jeans 著名品牌)True religion 他们真的为我疯狂I say no 我说不but they keep givin但他们一直给So I keep on takin 所以我一直拿And no I aint takin 还有我没有死We can keep on takin 我们可以继续交往Now keep on demonstratin 我现在继续示范My love my love my love my love 我的爱 我的爱 我的爱 我的爱you love my lady lumps 我知道你爱我女性的线条my hump my hump my hump 我的线条 我的线条 我的线条my humps they got you..我的线条吸引著你Shes got me spending.. 它让我为他花钱Ohh..Spending all your money on me.. 喔~把你的钱都花在我身上...and spending time on me.. 把你的时间都花在我身上Shes got me spending.. 它让我为他花钱Ohh..Spending all your money on me.. 喔~把你的钱都花在我身上...Whatcha gonna do with all that ass 你要拿那些*干麻all that ass inside your jeans在你牛仔裤里的*I'ma make make make make you scream 我要让让让让你尖叫make you scream make you scream 让你尖叫 让你尖叫Coz of my humps my hump my hump my hump 因为我的线条 我的线条 我的线条 我的线条 我的线条my hump my hump my hump my lovely lady lumps 我的线条 我的线条 我的线条 我可爱的小线条Check it out 看过来I met a girl down at the disco 我在舞池遇到了一个女孩She said hey hey hey ya lets go 他说..嘿嘿嘿..我们走吧I can be ya baby, you could be my honey 我可以是你的宝贝..你可以当我的甜心Lets spend time not money 我们一起杀时间不是钱And mix your milk with my coco puff 把你的牛奶跟我的可可混在一起milky milky coco mix奶味的可可your milk with my coco puff 你的牛奶跟我的可可混在一起Milky milky 牛奶牛奶Riiiiight... 是的They say I'm really sexy 他们说我很性感The boys they wanna sex me 那些男孩麼都想* 我They always standin next to me 他们永远都站在我身边Always dancin next to me永远都在我身边跳舞tryna feel my hump hump 试著抚摸我的线条 线条Lookin at my lump lump 看著我的线条 线条you can look but you can't touch it 你可以看但你不能摸if you touch it 你如果摸了I'ma start some drama 我就会开始生气you don't want no drama 你不想要我生气No no drama no no no no drama 不不要我生气 不不不不要我生气So don't 所以不要Pull on my hand boy 拉著我的手you aint my man boy 你不是我的男人I'm just tryna dance boy我只是想要跳舞And move my hump 还有动我的线条my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump 我的线条 我的线条 我的线条 我的线条 我的线条 我的线条my hump my hump my hump my hump my lovely lady lumps我的线条 我的线条 我的线条 我的线条 我可爱的女性线条my lovely lady lumps my lovely lady lumps 我可爱的女性线条 我可爱的女性线条In the back and in the front 前面跟后面my loving got you.. 你被我的爱迷住Whatcha gonna do with all that breasts 你要拿那些胸部干麻all that breast inside that shirt 那些在你上衣里的胸部I'ma make make make make you work 我要让让让让你工作make you work work make you work 让你工作 工作 让你工作So reeeal..so reeeal..so reeeal..so reeeal..so real..so real..so real..so real.... So reeeal...So reeeal..so reeeal..so reeeal..So real..so real..so real..so real..So reeeal..(echoes and fades out)
---------------------38首《bad day》BY Daniel Powter ------------------------------
bad day(坏天气) 来自Daniel Powter——2005年提名最佳新人,出自专辑《Daniel Powter》——2005年荣登英国金榜第5名,这首歌被选为广告宣传曲。 当你悲伤寂寞时,肿么办?当你在一败再败时,肿么办?来吧少年,带你走出阴霾!首推【bad day】“你唱了一首悲伤的歌,转过身,就雨过天晴”。Where is the moment when needed the most 当你最需要好运的时候 它在哪里You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost 你无耐地踢起了地上的落叶所有的魔力都消失了They tell me your blue skies fade to grey 他们告诉我你蔚蓝的天空渐渐变灰They tell me your passion's gone away 他们告诉我你热情的抱负渐渐冷淡And I don't need no carryin' on
我不想看到你就这样半途而废 You stand in the line just ahead of the law 你站在危险沮丧的边缘You're faking a smile with the coffee you go 你带著伪装的笑容拿著从我面前走过You tell me your life's been way off line 你告诉我你的人生彷佛像电脑断线般没有了动力You're falling to pieces everytime 每一次 你都跌的粉身碎骨And I don't need no carryin' on 我不希望你就这样放弃Cause you had a bad day 你只是一时地不顺遂You're taking one down 你只是刚好意志消沉You sing a sad song just to turn it around 你只是唱了一首悲伤的歌转个身一切就雨过天晴You say you don't know 你说 你很茫然You tell me don't lie 你告诉我 别再伪装了You work at a smile and you go for a ride 那就带著微笑 兜兜风去吧You had a bad day 你只是一时的低潮The camera don't lie 拍出你的沮丧You're coming back down and you really don't mind 一切不顺心都将消失不见你根本也不会去再乎它You had a bad day 因为这只是一时的不顺遂You had a bad day 一切都会雨过天晴Well you need a blue sky holiday 朋友 你只需要一个充满蓝天的假期The point is they laugh at what you say 不用去管身边的人说什麼不用去管身边的人如何嘲笑And I don't need no carryin' on 朋友! 我希望看见你努力坚持下去you had a bad day 你只是一时地不顺遂You're taking one down 你只是刚好意志消沉You sing a sad song just to turn it around 你只是唱了一首悲伤的歌转个身一切就雨过天晴You say you don't know 你说 你很茫然You tell me don't lie 你告诉我 别再伪装了You work at a smile and you go for a ride 那就带著微笑 兜兜风去吧You had a bad day 你只是一时的低潮The camera don't lie 拍出你的沮丧You're coming back down and you really don't mind 一切不顺心都将消失不见你根本也不会去再乎它You had a bad day 因为这只是一时的不顺遂You had a bad day 一切都会雨过天晴 (Oh.. Holiday..) Oh~ 一个美好的假期sometimes the system goes on the brink 人生难免会遇到许多瓶颈And the whole thing turns out wrong 你总会遇到一些的是是非非You might not make it back and you know 你无法去挽救*That you could be well oh that strong 但你可以坚强的去扭转颓势And I'm not wrong 我说的没错吧!!
So where is the passion when you need it the most 当你我需要热情的时候它在哪里Oh you and IYou kick up the leaves and the magic is lost 你无耐地踢散那一地的落叶时所有的好运瞬间消失Cause you had a bad day 你只是一时地不顺遂You're taking one down 你只是刚好意志消沉You sing a sad song just to turn it around 你只是唱了一首悲伤的歌转个身一切就雨过天晴You say you don't know 你说 你很茫然You tell me don't lie 你告诉我 别再伪装了You work at a smile and you go for a ride 那就带著微笑 兜兜风去吧You had a bad day 你只是一时地低潮You've seen what you like 你会看见你所想要的And how does it feel for one more time 如果再次遇到困难 你将会有勇气去挑战You had a bad day 因为这只是一时的不顺遂You had a bad day 一切都将雨过天晴Had a bad dayHad a bad day
---------------------39首《god is a girl》BY Groove Coverage-----------《God is A Girl》是德国新晋乐队 Groove Coverage的作品,该乐队以混合多种元素的舞曲风格迅速走红。《God is A Girl》是其2004年欧陆舞曲榜的问鼎冠军之作。相信大家一定对这首曲子很熟悉吧 呵呵 remembering me discover and see all over the world 记得我在全世界寻找而领悟 she's known as a girl to those who a free 她是一个想得到自由的女孩 the mind shall be key forgotten as the past 思想将被封锁,忘记过去 cause history will last 使过去的事情继续延续…… god is a girl 上帝是一个女孩 wherever you are 无论你在何处 do you believe it can you receive it 你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗? god is a girl 上帝是一个女孩 whatever you say 无论你说什么 do you believe it can you receive it 你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗? god is a girl 上帝是一个女孩 however you live 无论你生活怎么样 do you believe it can you receive it 你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗? god is a girl 上帝是一个女孩 she's only a girl 她仅仅是一个女孩 do you believe it can you receive it 你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗? she wants to shine forever in time 她希望永远的闪耀着 she is so driven she's always mine 她是如此地被动…… cleanly and free 她永远是我的“纯洁”与“自由” she wants you to be a part of the future 她希望未来的大部分时间里 a girl like me 有一个女孩会喜欢我 there is a sky illuminating us someone is out there 有天空照亮着我们,某人的离开 that we truly trust 才是我们真实的期待 there is a rainbow for you and me 有一道彩虹等着你和我 a beautiful sunrise eternally 一轮美丽的日出是那样的永恒! god is a girl 上帝是一个女孩 wherever you are 无论你在何处 do you believe it can you receive it 你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗? god is a girl 上帝是一个女孩 whatever you say 无论你说什么 do you believe it can you receive it 你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗? god is a girl 上帝是一个女孩 however you live 无论你生活怎么样 do you believe it can you receive it 你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗? god is a girl 上帝是一个女孩 she's only a girl 她仅仅是一个女孩 do you believe it can you receive it 你会相信她吗?你会接受她吗? (重复2遍) God is a girl~~~~ 上帝是一个女孩
----------------40首《Somewhere Only We Know》BY keane基音乐团--------Somewhere Only We Know只有我们知道的地方 I walked across an empty land 我走过空地 I knew the pathway like the back of my hand 我熟悉像你手背一样的路 I felt the earth beneath my feet 感觉到我脚下的土地 Sat by the river and it made me complete 坐在河边它让我完美 Oh simple thing where have you gone 哦,简单的事情,你曾经去过的地方 I‘m getting old and I need something to rely on 我变老了,需要有所依靠 So tell me when you‘re gonna let me in 所以告诉我你什么时候让我进来 I‘m getting tired and I need somewhere to begin 我累了,需要开始的地方 I came across a fallen tree 我走过一棵倒下的树 I felt the branches of it looking at me 感觉到树枝在看着我 Is this the place we used to love? 这是我们曾经相爱的地方吗? Is this the place that I‘ve been dreaming of? 这是我们曾经梦想过的地方吗? Oh simple thing where have you gone哦,简单的事情,你曾经去过的地方 I‘m getting old and I need something to rely on 我变老了,需要有所依靠 So tell me when you‘re gonna let me in 所以告诉我你什么时候让我进来 I‘m getting tired and I need somewhere to begin 我累了,需要开始的地方 And if you have a minute why don‘t we go 如果你有一分钟为什么我们不走 Talk about it somewhere only we know? 说说只有我们知道的地方 This could be the end of everything 这是一切的结束 So why don‘t we go 那么我们为什么要离开 Somewhere only we know? 只有我们知道的地方? Oh simple thing where have you gone哦,简单的事情,你曾经去过的地方 I‘m getting old and I need something to rely on 我变老了,需要有所依靠 So tell me when you‘re gonna let me in 所以告诉我你什么时候让我进来 I‘m getting tired and I need somewhere to begin 我累了,需要开始的地方 And if you have a minute why don‘t we go 如果你有一分钟为什么我们不走 Talk about it somewhere only we know? 说说只有我们知道的地方 This could be the end of everything 这是一切的结束 So why don‘t we go 那么我们为什么要离开 Somewhere only we know? 只有我们知道的地方? This could be the end of everything 这是一切的结束 So why don‘t we go 那么我们为什么要离开 Somewhere only we know? 只有我们知道的地方?
----------------41首《swear it again》BY westlife-------------
41首《swear it again》BY westlife
Westlife的首支单曲《Swear it Again》经过简单的宣传便问世了,此曲一经推出便直达英国单曲排行榜的头名Swear it again&(第50位)评为VH1英国15年来100首英国最佳冠军单曲。这首单曲还 获得 “最佳爱情歌曲奖” 是首非常好听的歌曲哦~~~I wanna know 我想知道 Who ever told you I was letting go 是谁告诉你我将离去Of the only joy that I have ever known 离开我生命中唯一的喜悦Girl, they were lying 女孩,他们都撒了谎Just look around 看看四周So yAnd all of the people that we used to know 我们所熟知的那些人们Have just given up, they wanna let it go 都纷纷放弃But we're still trying 但我们仍一直努力So you should know this love we share was never made to die你应该知道我们之间的爱 是注定不会凋谢Im glad we're on this one way street just you and I Just you and I 我发誓愿与你分享一切喜悦与伤悲 只是我和你All: I'm never gonna say goodbye 我永远不会与你说再见Cos I never wanna see you cry 因为我永远不想见到你哭泣I swore to you my love would remain 我向你发誓我将爱你不渝And I swear it all over again and I I'm never gonna treat you bad 我再一次发誓 我永远不会亏了你Cos I never wanna see you sad 因为我从来都不愿意看到你难过I swore to share your joy and your pain 我发誓我愿与你分享一切喜悦与伤悲And I swear it all over again 我再一次承诺。Shane: All over again 再一次。Some people say 有人说That everything has got its place in time 世事总有其归属与时空Even the day must give way to the night 就连白天也要向黑夜让步But I'm not buying 但是我不相信Cos in your eyes 因为在你的严重I see a love that burns eternally 我看到了爱的火花无尽的燃烧着And if you see how beautiful you are to me 如果你知道你对我来说是如此的美丽You'll know I'm not lying 你就会知道我没有说谎Sure there'll be times we wanna say goodbye 当然我们也经历过分手的时刻But even if we try 但是如果我们再努力一些There are some things in this life won't be denied 生命中有一些美丽是无法轻言放弃的Won't be denied 不会。。All: I'm never gonna say goodbye 我永远不会与你说再见Cos I never wanna see you cry 因为我永远不想见到你哭泣I swore to you my love would remain 我向你发誓我将爱你不渝And I swear it all over again and I I'm never gonna treat you bad 我再一次发誓 我永远不会亏了你Cos I never wanna see you sad 因为我从来都不愿意看到你难过I swore to share your joy and your pain 我发誓我愿与你分享一切喜悦与伤悲And I swear it all over again 我再一次承诺。Mark: The more I know of you is the more I know I love you 每一次见你,我都发觉自己更加的爱你And the more that I'm sure I want you forever and ever more我更确定 我想永远和你在一起 甚至更久And the more that you love me, the more that I know 你越爱我,我就越来越明白了Oh that I'm never gonna let you go 我永远不会让你离开我Gotta let you know that I 会让你知道All: All: I'm never gonna say goodbye 我永远不会与你说再见Cos I never wanna see you cry 因为我永远不想见到你哭泣I swore to you my love would remain 我向你发誓我将爱你不渝And I swear it all over again and I I'm never gonna treat you bad 我再一次发誓 我永远不会亏了你Cos I never wanna see you sad 因为我从来都不愿意看到你难过I swore to share your joy and your pain 我发誓我愿与你分享一切喜悦与伤悲And I swear it all over again 我再一次承诺。
42首《my love 》BY westlife 虽然这是一首老歌
但是还是要推荐给大家 毕竟 这是我学会的第一首中文歌啊 嘿嘿 相信大家一开始学英文歌也是这个吧(不是不要打我)An empty street 空寂的街道An empty house 空寂的房间A hole inside my heart 空寂的思念深藏在我的心中I'm all alone 孤孤单单The rooms are getting smaller 无尽的孤寂压迫着我I wonder how 我想知道怎样I wonder why 我想知道是何原因I wonder where they are 我想知道他们的归属The days we had 我们在一起的时光The songs we sang together 我们共同吟唱的歌曲Oh yeah 哦 耶And oh my love 还有你 吾爱I'm holding on forever 我始终坚持着Reaching for a love that seems so far 但得到一份爱却是哪样遥不可及So I say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求And hope my dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿Where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容 吾爱Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻山越岭To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方Where the fields are green to see you once again, my love 那儿有翠绿的草原还有你醉人的眼神 吾爱I try to read 我尝试阅读I go to work 我尽力工作I'm laughing with my friends 我和我的朋友逍遥狂欢But I can't stop to keep myself from thinking Oh no 但这一切都不能阻止我的幻想哦I wonder how 我想知道怎样I wonder why 我想知道是何原因I wonder where they are 我想知道他们的归属The days we had 我们在一起的时光The songs we sang together Oh yeah 我们共同吟唱的歌曲And oh my love 还有你 吾爱I'm holding on forever 我始终坚持着Reaching for a love that seems so far 但得到一份爱却是哪样遥不可及So I say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求And hope my dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿Where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容 吾爱Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻山越岭To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方Where the fields are green to see you once again 还有翠绿的草原上飘扬的你To hold you in my arms 我想包紧你To promise you my love 我向你保证 吾爱To tell you from the heart 我决不是在撒谎You're all I'm thinking of 你是我所想的一切I'm reaching for a love that seems so far 但得到一份爱却是哪样遥不可及So I say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求And hope my dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿Where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容 吾爱Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻山越岭To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方Where the fields are green to see you once again, my love 那儿有翠绿的草原还有你醉人的眼神 吾爱Say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求I dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿Where the skies are blue to see you once again 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻山越岭To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方Where the fields are green to see you once again 那儿有翠绿的草原还有你醉人的眼神My love 吾爱
43首《what about now》BY westlife 这首歌比较新一点和前面两首比较的话
呵呵 这首歌是翻唱自道奇乐队。推出后空降及英国单曲榜第二的位置。也不错哇
嘿嘿Shadows fill an empty heart空虚的心被阴影填满As love is fading,因为爱已经褪色From all the things that we are我们经历的所有But are not saying.都已经沉默不语Can we see beyond the scars我们能穿越那些伤疤And make it to the dawn?而让曙光降临么?Change the colors of the sky.改变天空的颜色And open up to敞开胸怀The ways you made me feel alive,那些你让我觉得我还活着的方式The ways I loved you.我爱你的方式For all the things that never died,爱是永远不会磨灭的To make it through the night,让它们穿越无尽的黑暗Love will find you.爱最终会找到你What about now?那么现在呢What about today?今天该怎么办呢What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?如果你让我成为我曾经想成为的那个人会怎么样呢?What if our love never went away?如果我们的爱永远不会离去呢?What if it's lost behind words we could never find?如果我们再也找不到那些未曾说出口的话语呢?Baby, before it's too late,宝贝,在一切都太迟之前What about now?那么现在呢?The sun is breaking in your eyes那道从你眼中闪耀出的光芒To start a new day.开启了新的一天This broken heart can still survive这颗破碎了的心依然可以存活With a touch of your grace.只需你赐给我慈悲Shadows fade into the light.阴影隐进光芒里,I am by your side,而我在你身边Where love will find you.在爱可以找到你的地方What about now?那么现在呢What about today?那么今天呢What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?如果你让我成为我曾经想成为的那个人会怎么样呢?What if our love, it never went away?如果我们的爱永远不会离去呢?What if it's lost behind words we could never find?如果我们再也找不到那些未曾说出口的话语呢?Baby, before it's too late,宝贝,在一切都太迟之前What about now?那么现在呢Now that we're here,现在我们都在这里Now that we've come this far,现在我们都已经跋涉了这么远Just hold on.你能做的只是再坚持一下There is nothing to fear,没什么值得畏惧的For I am right beside you.因为我一直在你左右For all my life,我毕生之年都会这样呆在你身边I am yours.我是属于你的What about now?那么现在呢What about today?那么今天呢What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?如果你让我成为我曾经想成为的那个人会怎么样呢?What if our love never went away?如果我们的爱永远不会离去呢?What if it's lost behind words we could never find?如果我们再也找不到那些未曾说出口的话语呢?What about now?那么现在呢?What about today?那么今天呢?What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?如果你让我成为我曾经想成为的那个人会怎么样呢?What if our love never went away?如果我们的爱永远不会离去呢?What if it's lost behind words we could never find?如果我们再也找不到那些未曾说出口的话语呢?Baby, before it's too late,宝贝,在一切都太晚之前Baby, before it's too late,宝贝,在一切都太晚之前Baby, before it's too late,宝贝,在一切都太晚之前What about now?那么现在呢?
-------------44首《Sitting Down Here》BY Lene Marlin ( 琳恩·玛莲)-------------------------------------
44首《Sitting Down Here》BY Lene Marlin ( 琳恩·玛莲)Lene的第一张单曲唱片“Unforgivable Sinner” 在挪威发行。随之,连续8周这张单曲名列排行榜首位。它也是挪威音乐历史上销售速度最快的单曲唱片。Lene的第二支单曲“Sitting Down Here”也创下很好的成绩, 并被收入她的第一张专辑“Playing My Game”中这首歌真的很不错
希望大家喜欢哦I'm sitting down here but hey U can't see me.我坐在这儿,但你看不见我。 Sitting down here-Lene Marlin 坐在这儿(琳恩·玛莲) Ur words cut rather deeply.你的言辞真犀利。 They're just some other lies.那不过是另一些谎言。 I'm hiding from a distance.我远远的躲开。 I've got 2 pay the price.我不得不付钱。 Defending all against it.以保护好自己。 I really don't know why.我真的不知道为什么。 U're obsessed with all my secrets.你为我的神秘所迷惑。 U always make me cry.你总是让我哭泣。 U seem 2 wanna hurt me.你老是想伤害我。 No matter what I do.无论我做什么。 I'm telling just a couple.我只是在跟一对朋友说话。 But somehow it gets 2 U.但不知道怎么就变成了跟你。 But I've learned 2 get revenge.但我学会了怎么报复。 And I swear U'll experience that someday.我发誓会让你有同样遭遇的一天。 I'm sitting down here but hey U can't see me.我坐在这儿,但你看不见我。 Kinda invisible,U don't sense my stay.我好像隐行人,你没感到我的存在。 Not really hiding,not like a shadow.我并没有躲避,也不是你的影子。 Just thought I would join U 4 one day.我在想也许有一天我要让你有同样的遭遇。 I'm sitting down here but hey U can't see me.我坐在这儿,但你看不见我。 I'm not trying 2 avoid U.我不是在试图躲避你。 Just don't wanna hear Ur voice.我只是不想再听见你的声音。 When U call me up so often.你如此频繁的打电话给我。 I don't really have a choice.让我实在没得选择。 U're talking like U know me.你说话的样子好象你很了解我。 And wanna be my friend.想做我的朋友。 But that's really too late now.但现在真的太迟了。 I won't try it once again.我不想再试一次。 U may think that I'm a loser.你也许会认为我是个失败者。 That I don't really care.但我真的不在乎。 U may think that it's forgotten.你也许认为那可以忘却。 But U should be aware.但你要知道。 'Cause I've learned 2 get revenge.因为我学会了报复。 And I swear U'll experience that someday.我发誓会让你有同样遭遇的一天。 I'm sitting down here but hey U can't see me.我坐在这儿,但你看不见我。 Kinda invisible,U don't sense my stay.我好像隐行人,你没感到我的存在。 Not really hiding,not like a shadow.我并没有躲避,也不是你的影子。 Just thought I would join U 4 one day.我在想也许有一天我要让你有同样的遭遇。 I'm sitting down here but hey U can't see me.我坐在这儿,但你看不见我。 Kinda invisible,U don't sense my stay.我好像隐行人,你没感到我的存在。 Not really hiding,not like a shadow.我并没有躲避,也不是你的影子。 But sure I wanna join U 4 one day.我一定会让你有同样遭遇的一天。 U seem 2 wanna hurt me.你老是想伤害我。 No matter what I do.无论我做什么。 I'm telling just a couple.我只是在跟一对朋友说话。 But somehow it gets 2 U.但不知道怎么就变成了跟你。 But I've learned 2 get revenge.但我学会了怎么报复。 And I swear U'll experience that someday.我发誓会让你有同样遭遇的一天。 I'm sitting down here but hey U can't see me.我坐在这儿,但你看不见我。 Kinda invisible,U don't sense my stay.我好像隐行人,你没感到我的存在。 Not really hiding,not like a shadow.我并没有躲避,也不是你的影子。 Just thought I would join U 4 one day.我在想也许有一天我要让你有同样的遭遇。 I'm sitting down here but hey U can't see me.我坐在这儿,但你看不见我。 Kinda invisible,U don't sense my stay.我好像隐行人,你没感到我的存在。 Not really hiding,not like a shadow.我并没有躲避,也不是你的影子。 Just thought I would join U 4 one day.我在想也许有一天我要让你有同样的遭遇。 I'm sitting down here but hey U can't see me.我坐在这儿,但你看不见我。 Kinda invisible,U don't sense my stay.我好像隐行人,你没感到我的存在。 Not really hiding,not like a shadow.我并没有躲避,也不是你的影子。 Just thought I would join U 4 one day.我在想也许有一天我要让你有同样的遭遇。 I'm sitting down here but hey U can't see me.我坐在这儿,但你看不见我。 Kinda invisible,U don't sense my stay.我好像隐行人,你没感到我的存在。 Not really hiding,not like a shadow.我并没有躲避,也不是你的影子。 Just thought I would join U 4 one day.我在想也许有一天我要让你有同样的遭遇。
-------------下面几首歌都是我喜欢艾薇儿的歌哦 推荐几首给大家-------
45首《complicated 》BY Avril Lavigne 这首《Complicated》,是首正中爱情骗子要害的简洁歌曲;沾染了弦乐色彩的“I’mWith You”反映了Avril较为温和的一面。《Complicated》并不是特别描写某一个人。基本上它是一首关于生活、伪装的人们和人际关系的歌曲。 Chill out whatcha yelling' for? 闭嘴,你在嚷什么? Lay back it's all been done before 放松,以前我们就是这样的。 And if you could only let it be 如果你放轻松, You will see 你会发现 I like you the way you are 我就是喜欢最真的你。 When we're drivin' in your car 记得当时我们坐在你的车里, And you're talking to me one on one 我们无所不谈。 But you've become 但是现在你已经变成了另外一个人, Somebody else round everyone else 跟其他人没有区别了。 You're watching your back 你时刻注意你的形象, Like you can't relax 总是很拘束。 You're tryin' to be cool 你想装酷, You look like a fool to me 但在我看来你却像一个傻瓜。 Tell me 告诉我 Why you have to go And make things so complicated?你为什么让事情变的这么复杂? I see the way you're acting 你总是伪装成别人, Like you're somebody else gets me frustrated 这让我烦透了。 Life's like this, you 生活就是这样, And you fall and you crawl and you break 你会跌倒,你会挣扎,你会崩溃, And you take what you get 你只能接受事实, And you turn it into honesty 诚实以对。 You come over unannounced 没有事先通知你就来了, Dressed up like you're someone else 打扮的象另外一个人, Where you are and where it's sad you see 你就像一出悲剧。 You're making me 你装出很酷的样子, Laugh out when you strike your pose 却让我大笑不止, Take off all your preppy clothes 脱掉你那身怪衣服, You know you're not fooling anyone 你知道你骗不了任何人。 Tell me 告诉我 Why you have to go 你为什么让事情变的这么复杂? And make things so complicated? I see the way you're acting 你总是伪装成别人, Like you're somebody else gets me frustrated 这让我烦透了。 Life's like this, you 生活就是这样, And you fall and you crawl and you break 你会跌倒,你会挣扎,你会崩溃, And you take what you get 你只能接受事实, And you turn it into honesty 诚实以对。
46首《When You're Gone 》BY Avril Lavigne
这首歌是艾薇儿第三张专辑《The Best Damn Thing》里的一首歌曲。
MV讲述了三个故事
一个是老人对逝去夫人的想念
一个是妻子对参征丈夫的想念。
一个是女孩对男友的想念。
三个故事的主题都是真爱。
always needed time on my own / 总以为自己一个人独处的时间不够
I never thought I'd need you there when I cried / 从未想过,我伤心的时候会如此需要你
And the days feel like years when I'm alone / 孤单的日子总是度日如年
And the bed where you lie is made up on your side / 你的那一半床还是为你空着
When you walk away I count the steps that you take / 自你走后,我每天都细数你离开的日子 Do you see how much I need you right now? / 你知道我现在有多需要你吗?
When you're gone / 你走以后
The pieces of my heart are missing you / 破碎的心仍不停想你
When you're gone / 你走以后
The face I came to know is missing too / 曾经熟悉的脸庞也随之而去
When you're gone / 你走以后
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day / 曾经的甜言蜜语让我撑过了每一天
And make it ok, I miss you / 所以日子才没那么漫长。我想你
I've never felt this way before / 以前从未有过如此感觉
Everything that I do reminds me of you / 做每件事时我总忍不住想起你的身影
And the clothes you left are lyin' on the floor / 你穿过的那些衣服散落在地
And they smell just like you / 上面还留有你的味道
I love the things that you do / 我喜欢你做的每件事
When you walk away I count the steps that you take / 自你走后,我每天都细数你离开的日子 Do you see how much I need you right now? / 你知道我现在有多需要你吗?
When you're gone / 你走以后
When you're gone / 你走以后
The face I came to know is missing too /曾经熟悉的脸庞也随之而去
When you're gone / 你走以后
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day /曾经的甜言蜜语让我撑过了每一天
And make it OK / 所以日子才没那么漫长
I miss you / 我想你
We were meant for each other / 我们本已命中注定
I keep forever / 我永远都执此信念
I know we were / 我知道我们终会相互厮守在一起
All I ever wanted was for you to know / 我只想让你知道
Everything I do I give my heart and soul / 做任何事我都全心全力
I can hardly breathe / 我已筋疲力尽
I need to feel you're here with me / 现在只想和你在一起
When you're gone / 你走以后
When you're gone / 你走以后
The face I came to know is missing too / 曾经熟悉的脸庞也随之而去
When you're gone / 你走以后
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day /曾经的甜言蜜语让我撑过了每一天
And make it OK / 所以日子才显得不那么漫长
I miss you / 我想你
46首BY Avril Lavigne
这是首张专辑《LET GO》里的一首非常有名的歌曲。
一首听着蛮舒服的歌,简单的歌曲 ,吐露心声。把握当下, 珍惜明天。嘿嘿
这个版本的是视频是live版的 And I wanna believe you 我很想相信你When you tell me that it'll be ok 当你告诉我一切都很好时Ya I try to believe you 我试着去相信你But I don't 但是我不知道When you say that it's gonna be 当你说事情会这样发展It always turns out to be a different way 结果却不是这样I try to believe you 我试着去相信你Not today, today, today, today, today 不是今天 不是今天I don't know how to feel 我不知道明天会怎么想tomorrow, tomorrow 明天 明天I don't know what to say 我不知道该这样说tomorrow, tomorrow 明天 明天Is a different day 是不同的日子(这里可以理解为 明天会不同的)It's always been up to you 以前凡事都要随你It's turning around It's up to me 现在转变了 都要随我I'm gonna do what I have to do 我将要去做我必须要做的just do 试着去做Gimme a lil time 贪婪一点时间Leave me alone a little while 仅仅离开我一会儿Maybe it's not too late 也许不会太迟not today, today, today, today, today 不是今天 (今天 今天 今天)I don't know how to feel 我不知道该如何去感觉tomorrow, tomorrow 明天 明天I don't know what to say 我不知道改怎么去说tomorrow, tomorrow 明天 明天Is a different day 是不同的日子 (这里可以理解为 明天会不同的)And I know I'm not ready 我知道我还没有准备好Maybe tomorrow 也许明天...And I know I'm not ready 我知道我还没有准备好Maybe tomorrow 也许明天...And I wanna believe you 我很想相信你When you tell me that it'll be ok 当你告诉我一切都很好时Ya I try to believe you 是的,我试着去相信你not today, today, today, today, today 不是今天 (今天 今天 今天)Tomorrow it maybe change 明天也许会改变Tomorrow it maybe change 明天也许会改变Tomorrow it maybe change 明天也许会改变Tomorrow it maybe change 明天也许会改变
----------------------------喜欢的同学可以转哦-----------------------------
--------------------47首《all rise》BY blue------------------------------------------
47首《all rise》BY blue 这首歌应该属于众人皆知的歌 呵呵 真的很喜欢 记得以前出去逛街的时候满大街都是放的这个歌 呵呵all rise
your honour please
gotta believe what i say (say)
请您务必相信我的话
what i will tell (tell)
我一一细数
happened just the other day (day)
过去发生的一切
i must confess (confess)
我必须诚实招供
'cos i've had about enough (enough)
因为我已经受够
i need your help (help)
我需要你的帮助
got to make this here thing stop (stop)
将事情划上休止符
baby i swear i tell the truth (uhuh)
宝贝,我发誓我会实话实说
about all the things you used to do (come on)
关于你从前的所作所为
and if you thought you had me fooled (come on)
如果你自认这纯属戏弄
i'm tellin' you now objection overruled
告诉你:抗议无效!^
here we go (oh baby)
我这就一一数来,宝贝
one for the money and the free rides
第一,我付出的金钱及时间
it's two for the lie that you denied
第二,你矢口否认的谎言
all rise (all rise)
all rise (all rise, all rise)
全体肃立,全体肃立!
three for the calls you've been making
第三,你曾说过的花言巧语
it's four for the times you've been faking
第四,你从没有动过真情意
all rise (i'm gonna tell it to your face)
我要当着你的面揭露一切
all rise (i rest my case)
you're on the stand (stand)
with your back against the wall (wall)
你站在证人席
nowhere to run (run)
and nobody you can call (call) oh no
也找不到救兵
i just can't wait (wait)
now the case is open wide (wide)
我迫不及待
如今一切真相大白
you'll try to pray (pray)
but the jury will decide (decide)
你试着祷告吧
但我知道评审团自有判决
so step back 'cos you don't know this cat
因为你没见识过她的本色
i know deep down that you don't want me to react
我了解最深
你不希望我反应过度?
i lay low leaving all my options open
我会低调行事
以释怀的心面对
the decision of the jury has not been spoken
step in my house you find that your stuff has gone (gone)
步入我家门
你会发现属于你的家当全无踪影
but in reality to whom does the stuff belong
事实上,这些东西
又属于谁去拥有?
i bring you into court to preach my order
我向法庭投诉 细说自己的原则
and you know that you overstep the border, uhuh
你也知道自己早已超越界限
it's two for the lie that you denied (ooooh)
all rise (all rise)
three for the calls you've been making (yeah)
it's four for the times you've been faking
你的花言巧语
玩弄的手段伎俩
你的所作所为
狠心的不告而别
48首《one love 》BY blue
Blue的首张专辑《All Rise》以一种复古的R&B音乐为灵魂,显示了不同于其他偶像团体音乐的风格。随着首张专辑的成功,Blue再次出发,发行了他们的第二张专辑《OneLove》,仍旧以R&B曲风为主,再度展现了他们超龄的声音演出。从饶富都会节奏感的“OneLove“、“She Told Me“,让人狂放摇摆的“Riders“、“Right Here Waiting“,到舒缓轻柔的“Don't Treat Me Like A Fool“,每首歌都让人对Blue的超实力歌艺耳目一新
It's kinda funny生活的转变看起来很是有趣
How life can changeCan flip 180 in a matter of days几天之中会有180度的转变
Sometimes love works in Mysterious ways有时爱有许多神奇的方式
One day U wake up Gone without a trace某天你醒来便消失不见痕迹
I refuse to give up I refuse to give in 我拒绝放弃,也拒绝屈服
You're my everythin'你就是我的全部
I don't wanna give up I don't wanna give in我不会放弃,也不会屈服
So everybody sing所以每个人都在歌唱
One love for the mother's pride一个爱给母亲的骄傲
One love for the times we cried一个爱给我们哭泣的时候
One love gotta stay alive...I will survive一个爱应该富有生气,我要靠它活下去
One love for the city streets一个爱给都市的街头
One love for the hip hop beats一个爱给嘻哈的节奏
One love oh I do believe一个爱,噢,我一直相信
One love is all we need一个爱就是我们需要的全部
Late at night I'm still wide awake深夜我无法入睡,流浪在外头
Feelin' this is one more than I can take这个结局我根本无法承受
I thought my heart could Never break我曾以为我的心不会破碎
Now I know that's one big mistake但如今才明白这只是一个错误
I refuse to give up I refuse to give in我拒绝放弃,也拒绝屈服
You're my everythin'你就是我的全部
I don't wanna give up I don't wanna give in我不会放弃,也不会屈服
Everybody sing所以每个人都在歌唱
One love for the city streets一个爱给都市的街道
Baby just love me love me love me宝贝,我只要你爱我、爱我、爱我
Baby just hold me hold me hold me宝贝,我只要你抱我、抱我、抱我
Ooooh love me love me love me Oh yeah..one love噢,爱我、爱我、爱我吧。我只要一个爱
Baby just love me love me love me宝贝,我只要你爱我、爱我、爱我
Baby just hold me hold me hold me宝贝,我只要你爱我、爱我、爱我
Ooooh love me love me love me宝贝,我只要你爱我、爱我、爱我
---------49首《nothing in the world》BY Atomic Kitten -----------------------------------
49首《nothing in the world》BY Atomic Kitten
这首歌是原子猫的 虽然比较早 但是还是好听到爆了 It's been so long I can't remember when 已经很长时间了 我都已不记清是什么时候了We didn't care how deep it was 我们不在乎那有多深We dived right in 我们深陷其中&不在乎陷得多深&Watching everything around us disappear 眼睁睁看着我们周围的一切逐渐地消失Oh I've missed you here 我在这儿是如此的想你And it seems the little things get in the way 似乎都是些小事妨碍了我们We're so caught up in routine from day to day 我们每天过着一成不变的生活Sometimes it feels like we're not anchored anywhere 有时候我们似乎没有在任何地方停留过 &漂泊不定&Oh I've missed you, yeah 我很想念你So tell me there's nothing in the world 所以请告诉我这个世界上没有什么That could ever come between us可以介入我们之间&使我们分开&Show me you're not afraid tonight 今晚就证明给我看你并不害怕Baby make me believe 宝贝 请让我相信That there's nothing in the world that could ever 世界上没有什么能Steal the moment from right here and now 从我们这偷走我们的此时此刻(Nothing) Nothing...in the world 这个世界上的一切都不能…[将我们分开]Two shadows falling back together now 现在我们俩的身影重叠在一起Baby we spent too much time just hiding out 宝贝 我们很多时候都在躲避And there's nowhere that I'd rather be than here 除了呆在这儿我那也不想去Cuz I've missed you, yeah 因为我很想你So tell me there's nothing in the world 所以请告诉我这个世界上没有什么That could ever come between us可以介入我们之间&使我们分开&Show me you're not afraid tonight 今晚就证明给我看你并不害怕Baby make me believe 宝贝 请让我相信That there's nothing in the world that could ever 世界上没有什么能Steal the moment from right here and now 从这儿偷走我们的此时此刻(Nothing) Nothing...in the world 这个世界上的一切都不能…(Nothing in the world) 这个世界上没有什么能…[将我们分开](In the world) (There's nothing in the world) [X3] So tell me there's nothing in the world (nothin' in the world) 所以请告诉我这个世界上没有什么That could ever come between us可以介入我们之间&使我们分开&Show me you're not afraid tonight 今晚就证明给我看你并不害怕Baby make me believe 宝贝 请让我相信That there's nothing in the world that could ever 世界上没有什么能Steal the moment from right here and now 从这儿偷走我们的此时此刻(Nothing) Nothing
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌 一开始 yes ok 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信