扫描下载二维码假如你是liu li,你的笔友alice得了感冒,在家休息,请给他发封电子邮件_百度知道
假如你是liu li,你的笔友alice得了感冒,在家休息,请给他发封电子邮件
我有更好的答案
cold . And
you must have
I wish you get well soondear Alice.
doctor and
hello 、alice .
you kown that I am just kown little English .Can I speak Chinese with you ?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
笔友的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁假如你是Han Mei,下面是一封你的笔友Alice给你发来的电子邮件,请根据电子邮件的内容给她写一封回信.与她交流看法,并帮她排忧解难要求3词数:60~80词.电子邮件:Dear Han Mei,I'm afraid I've got a big probiem recently.My mouther talks too much to me.She always tells me,“Be careful while crossing the street.” “Put on more ciothes.” “Do you do a good job at school?” and so on.I'm annoyed.What shall I do?
亲爱的韩梅,最近我有一个很大的问题.我的妈妈唠叨我太多.她经常告诉我说:“过马路要小心”.“多穿些衣服”.“你在学校里有好的成绩吗?”等等.我很烦恼.我应该怎样做?(提示词语:倾听···,母亲的爱,在意/照顾···,和···交流,相处,和,微笑) 范文(可以自己修改下):Dear Alice,As a teenager,I met the same problem as you.But now I can get along better with my mother.Here are some ideas/advices for you.Your mother talks much,because she cares about you.Maybe it’s not a good way,but it shows your mother’s love.So I think you should listen to her.If your opinions are different from your mother"s,you can communicate with her,and tell her what you are thinking about.If your mother doesn’t take your advice,just keep silent and give her a smile.I hope what I say here can help you a lot.Yours,Han Mei.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
给悬赏分就答。。{这个我绝对会,并且100%对!!!给钱!
孩子啊,该自己动手的时候就自己动手,初中就在百度上找答案,高中和大学你该怎么办?
Dear Alice
With the rapid development of our society,the generationg gap between our praents is getting bigger.Maybe they just want us become a good child and have a bright future.They love you.So you can have a talk with your parents.Let them know what you don't like.I'm sure things will ba better.
扫描下载二维码假如你是韩梅,下面是一封你的笔友Alice给你发来的e-mail,请根据e-mail的内容,给他写一份回信.Dear Han Mei,I am afraid I have got a big problem recently.My mother tallks too much to me.She always tells me,''Be careful while crossing the street.'' ''Put on more clothes .'' ''Did you do a good job at school '' and so on .I am annoyed .what shall I do?(提示词语;listen to ,mother's love ,care about ,communicate with ,get along with,smile)字数60-80叔叔阿姨 哥哥姐姐 帮帮嘛 (带翻译哦)
亲爱的韩梅,最近我有一个很大的问题.我的妈妈唠叨我太多.她经常告诉我说:“过马路要小心”.“多穿些衣服”.“你在学校里有好的成绩吗?”等等.我很烦恼.我应该怎样做?(提示词语:倾听···,母亲的爱,在意/照顾···,和···交流,相处,和,微笑) 范文(可以自己修改下):Dear Alice,As a teenager,I met the same problem as you.But now I can get along better with my mother.Here are some ideas/advices for you.Your mother talks much,because she cares about you.Maybe it’s not a good way,but it shows your mother’s love.So I think you should listen to her.If your opinions are different from your mother"s,you can communicate with her,and tell her what you are thinking about.If your mother doesn’t take your advice,just keep silent and give her a smile.I hope what I say here can help you a lot.Yours,Han Mei.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
亲爱的韩梅
恐怕我有一个很大的问题最近。我的母亲给我太多tallks。她总是告诉我,''要小心,而过马路。'' ''多穿点衣服。'' ''你在学校做一个好工作呢?''等。我很生气。我应该怎么办?
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 一想到你呀 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信