you and me go
歌名是什么
let it go ?
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【歌词找歌】熬油~一首英文歌,女生唱的,还有一段男生RAP_找歌吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:7,895贴子:
【歌词找歌】熬油~一首英文歌,女生唱的,还有一段男生RAP收藏
歌词中有句baby just tell me,反正重复了几遍这句哦
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或张靓颖俏丽动人大片
早秋原~宿街拍风潮来袭 7款个性定制的日~系潮发
早餐决定论:你吃什么早餐决定了你是怎么样的一个人
历年艾美奖最美红毯Look精选
从2006年发行第一张专辑开始,张靓颖就凭出色的音乐天赋与努力获得众多的认同与支持;2008年凭借《画心》获得香港电影金像奖最佳原创电影歌曲奖;2010年成为首位亮相格莱美红毯的华人歌手;2011年举办世界巡回演唱会;出道以来获得众多音乐颁奖典礼“最佳女歌手”和“最受欢迎女歌手”
这些人喜欢
被这些人转发有首英文歌叫Angel 它的歌词写的是什么什么战士咋咋咋 谁知道是谁唱的_百度知道
有首英文歌叫Angel 它的歌词写的是什么什么战士咋咋咋 谁知道是谁唱的
re drowningDo you think you&#39, lift it upOh:Listen To The SoundAre you in over your headAre you in water so deep you're in over your headLve been leftAnd there is no one to feel your hurtingWellListen To The Sound 播放歌手:英语所属专辑;s felt lostIf you&#39:Building 429语言, listen to the sound of hope that&#39, everybody has been thereAnd everybody&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
angel with a shotgunthe cab
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌开头是女生唱了句 苏里油monkey 然后就是一个男的开始说唱了_百度知道
一首英文歌开头是女生唱了句 苏里油monkey 然后就是一个男的开始说唱了
re kissingThe feeling's Why - Michael Learns To RockBaby won't so much for youThere ain's why you go away I knowYou were never satified no matter how I triedNow you wanna say goodbye to meLove is one big illusion I should try to forgetBut there is something left in my headI won're the one to make it stopI're the one who set it up nowYou's why you go away I knowThat'm not the man your heart is missingThat'm not the man your heart is missingThat't forget the way you's so strong were lasting for so longBut I's why you go away I knowSitting here all alone in the middle of nowhereDon't forget the way you't so much for me anymoreI won't you tell me why there is sadness in your eyesI don't so much to say now between usThere ain's feeling lost right nowNow you want me to forget every little thing you saidBut there is something left in my heartI won't know which way to goThere ain't forget the way you're kissingThe feeling'm not the man your heart is missingThat's so strong were lasting for so longBut I're kissingThe feeling's so strong were lasting for so longBut I'm the one Who't wanna say goodbye to youLove is one big illusion I should try to forgetBut there is something left in my headYou &#39That&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 dododododo开头英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信